[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

0ly40

Wow I am gonna miss this drama. I love the flow it went, nothing dragged (the stalker arc or break up) and there wasn’t any ridiculous cliches or overused tropes for a romance kdrama. Was it just me that got some legally blonde vibes when YS set up her secretary desk all pink? I also sometimes thought when watching this how you could see this as sunny and grim reincarnated getting to live out their lives like how they wanted to. KHS really did a good job going into character, most notably her voice. It took some getting used to but after getting to know her character better and everything, it just all made sense and I actually give props to KHS for getting so immersed in a role that she seems very different from the previous roles she’s done, and of course I’m gonna miss uri male lead :heart: was it also just me that thought this the biggest grins I ever seen him have in a male lead role?

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't stop smiling from the last episode.  It was just very simple and sweet.  Love the ending scene. and of course the hottie LDW in a dashing tux and fixed hair.  <3  

Now I'm going to back to watch Hotel King just so I could see more of Wookie in a suit! 

12 minutes ago, Alice Mendoza said:

So no Blu-Ray Director’s Cut DVD ... they decided to cancel it... WAEEEEE?? :bawling:

WHAT? I thought the survey got at least 1,000 signatures from fans! Did they say WHY they don't want to produce a DVD? And do most KDramas get DVD box sets? Or is that rare??? 

I had a chance to finally re-watch the drama in one sitting... There are a few subtle moments that I think was not highlighted and it's such a shame... For example, after break up, Jung Rok decided not to bring his car and take the bus everyday after work, someone actually asked him about this, I think Se Wan... later we see him sitting in the same bus station looking at the big billboard of OYS... aside from the breakdown, I think it was a very touching reveal... now we know why he forgo driving his car and instead prefer to ride the bus and even keeps on missing each bus schedule... it was the only time he can see OYS everyday... :(

2 hours ago, fitzsimmons said:

WHAT? I thought the survey got at least 1,000 signatures from fans! Did they say WHY they don't want to produce a DVD? And do most KDramas get DVD box sets? Or is that rare??? 

To be honest the day of DVD box sets is no longer common. Many TVN dramas don’t do it anymore. My last rom com TOP star Yoo Baek also cancelled it & if remember correctly even Encounter with its large following did not have it  

@Ameera Ali haha . I’m gonna miss Dan -Choi Couple as much as I miss the OTP . 

This was a wonderful sweet drama right to the end , one which gave me the closure I craved for my ship on Goblin. Would not have minded a bit of fan service showing post married life ( with a time skip ) of them juggling work & babies. Haha I wanted some baby hedgehogs :D 

1 hour ago, nize143 said:

I had a chance to finally re-watch the drama in one sitting... There are a few subtle moments that I think was not highlighted and it's such a shame... For example, after break up, Jung Rok decided not to bring his car and take the bus everyday after work, someone actually asked him about this, I think Se Wan... later we see him sitting in the same bus station looking at the big billboard of OYS... aside from the breakdown, I think it was a very touching reveal... now we know why he forgo driving his car and instead prefer to ride the bus and even keeps on missing each bus schedule... it was the only time he can see OYS everyday... :(

I was also curious about YS family. She met Jrs dad (that was the funniest future in law meeting ever...way to make a first impression XD) but there weren’t many friends or family Shawn on YS side. Which I’m fine with cause I take no family over seeing drama of a disapproving monster in law or something.

5 hours ago, Alice Mendoza said:

So no Blu-Ray Director’s Cut DVD ... they decided to cancel it... WAEEEEE?? :bawling:

WHAT???

Are you SURE about this??

Where and how have you heard about this? I cant find thsi info.

Checked Daum cafe too cand find any noticefication or anyone saying it got cancelled.

Also weird if it got cancelled since it got quite alot more than the mimiumun demand required.

And I still see the Dmenad survey Number signatures updated, so why is its till updated then if supposedly cancelled?

Also Bluray gets more easily cancelled than DVD I heard so even if bluray got cancelled there still hope for Dvd which requires less signatures/interest than Bluray.  Dvd not as good and has less extra materials than bluray though.

2 hours ago, nize143 said:

I thought that part was very well done. Too much reveal would take away the impact at the end. I actually appreciate the subtlety...

26 minutes ago, Alice Mendoza said:

@intrariver - A Chinese fan received the notification on Daum. @pichicouple also confirmed ... They didn’t provide a reason why ...

Hide contents

which is kinda suspicious... 

:ph34r:

Yeah just saw it myself on Daum. :bawling:

Spoiler

But now that cancelling it but refusing to say why is only giving shippers suspicions lol.

40 minutes ago, intrariver said:

Yeah just saw it myself on Daum. :bawling:

Hide contents

But now that cancelling it but refusing to say why is only giving shippers suspicions lol.

I remember FFMW also was supposed to hava a bluray but got cancelled at the last minute with KBS saying the content got accidentally deleted. However, they were able to release a japanese dvd with some extra content. Hopefully, we get a chinese version. :joy:

So much love for our leads . I already thought we struck jakckpot when the two were reunited in this drama . Would I seem like a nut if I ask for a third time ? 

K nets comments courtesy of 

https://melohwa.blogspot.com/2019/03/touch-your-heart-finale-ep-16-spoilers.html?m=1

Touch Your Heart] FINALE Ep 16 spoilers, Lee Dong Wook ♥ Yoo In Na

touch.png
Article: Naver 'Touch Your Heart' Lee Dong Wook   Yoo In Na, happy ending with them revealing their relationship publicly 

1. [+1501,-41]
Lee Dong Wook is really handsome to the point where my mouth hurts... I couldn't close my mouth when I saw the ending with him in a tuxedo... 

2. [+742,-25]
I smiled unknowingly while watching this, what a pity that it has ended. 

3. [+493,-15]
This is so interesting, but to think it's the last episode... What a pity. I'll be waiting for their dating rumor article. 

4. [+321,-17]
Their chemistry isn't part of this world.  ㅠㅠ The actors have worked hard~

5. [+239,-17]
It's such a pity. Been a while since I've watched a drama that makes my heart beat. The actors have worked hard. And Lee Dong Wook, love you!!!

6. [+89,-4]
Lee Dong Wook's beauty did everything during the party at the end... From his clothes to his hair, everything matches him so well. In the middle of that, that face which is a masterpiece...... Lee Dong Wook is really so handsome... To add, he gets more handsome as he ages. He doesn't get old at all. He's like a wax figure. Please do lots of romcoms in the future too. 

7. [+74,-2]
I screamed when I saw Lee Dong Wook putting his hair up and wearing a tuxedo..... Wow, that visual is insane. That handsomeness isn't part of this world. Seriously. 

8. [+73,-3]
Why has the two been such a good match so well since Goblin? I like seeing them together. They look so pretty. Are they really not dating... 

heart.png
Article: Naver 'Touch Your Heart' Lee Dong Wook  Yoo In Na announce their relationship, a happy ending 

1. [+241,-8]
They match so well~~~ ♡♡♡

2. [+191,-27]
A drama where Yoo In Na is really pretty in!

3. [+132,-15]
Yoo In Na gets more charismatic the more I see her. She's cute, lovely, pretty, and kind. Feels like she has everything. 

4. [+89,-9]
He's cool. An actor who's warms people's hearts... Lee Dong Wook jjang. 

5. [+22,-0]
I saw Lee Dong Wook at the Chanel event today. He's not human. ㅠㅠㅠㅠ He doesn't seem human even seeing him on tv, ㅠㅠㅠ but seeing him in real life ㅠㅠㅠ  I nearly cried. ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Ha.. ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I've seen lots of male actors in real life, but Lee Dong Wook is the top. 

6. [+23,-3]
The ending took my breath away. Lee Dong Wook's beauty is daebak. 

7. [+22,-2]
Today's ending is flower Jung Rok ♡

8. [+17,-2]
Lee Dong Wook's beauty at the end is insane. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 'Touch Your Heart', thank you for the past 1.5 months. 

9. [+18,-4]
This is my life drama... Lee Dong Wook, Jung Rok, love you. 

53 minutes ago, triplem said:

Would I seem like a nut if I ask for a third time ?

I will be a nut with you lolol. One drama per year until marriage. I mean sorry my shipper feels slipped out- one drama per year plZ and thx :D

5 hours ago, Iam Fanning said:

I remember FFMW also was supposed to hava a bluray but got cancelled at the last minute with KBS saying the content got accidentally deleted. However, they were able to release a japanese dvd with some extra content. Hopefully, we get a chinese version. :joy:

Sorry  but what drama is FFMV?

Archived