[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

0ly40

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JR and JS walking in park. They walk arm in arm and end up at a tux shop. Think JR wondering why. Oh he's going to a fancy swag party with her. These are the outfits from the ost cover. They look so fancy and swag. But what is it the 10 year anniversary for? They get their pics taken together. Yes they both look like the movie stars they are here. 

Voiceovers from both JS and JR. Not sure what they say. But that's it! Episode ends! No proposal or wedding or kids, too bad! Still a nice wrap up though but I admit I wanted proposal and kids. 

Ending scene - ehhhh no baby making  , no abs , no steamy kiss ...:joy:

happy ending for all ...But eh feels a bit anti climax ? 

6966FAF2-A2C5-4A0B-98A1-D808B392A35A.jpeg

OMO. OMO. WHY? The ending why? :tears: Someone please calm me down. I don't know why they played with my heart like this. Huhuhu

Anyway, LEE DONG WOOK is so handsome in that last scene. BUT why is that the last scene? Only "they will continue the story in real life" news will calm me down. I need tissue. 

Just now, ktcjdrama said:

In the evening, KJR and OJS arrived in limo together. Looking so dashing!! They arrived with her hand at his elbow, everyone gathered together and reporters took pictures of them. Only BGM playing and everyone smiling. Both of them looked at each other and have their own conversation affirming their sincere love to each other. END OF DRAMA!! :kiss_wink:

AfKnHJ3.gif

Spoiler

FtUKzav.gif

V6cSbIT.gif

651X4Fy.gif

Spoiler

tvv3aDD.gif

8Kvcoqz.gif

- The End -

They could have atleast give a good, memorable and sweet ending!!! Since everyone is craving that we didnt see it in Goblin.. i think episode 15 is way better than this episode. 

I just like the look of Jr and Js in the ending but how it ends.. they should have atleast give us a better ending

3 minutes ago, triplem said:

I have mixed feelings ;-; I wanted at least a wedding with time skip or kids :bawling: but if it happens in real life, I’ll gladly take it then LOL. Cough cough sorry my shipper feels came out @Alice Mendoza restrain me plz :glasses:

Hahaa... I love the ending though. I thought it's quite in line with the tone of the drama all these while. I really like it that OJS is firm in declaring that KJR is her boyfriend.

Of course I wouldn't have mind more extension of the drama so we can see more cutesy interactions between them. But overall, I'm glad it ended with a clear status of their relationship.

Okay, going to go shower first. I came in the house and got to my laptop asap just now, hahaha....

Okay, I think we're all gonna be a little disappointed with the episode. Something did feel off. I liked episode 15 much better. Ermmm but I don't wanna be too harsh since everything did get wrapped up and it was a happy ending. It's just missing something. Someone help me out here. 

The Fresh Prince Is Confused GIF - TheFreshPrinceOfBelAir WillSmith Thinking GIFs

Haha on twitter peeps are throwing potatoes. All wanted more.

Nevertheless , this drama has been lovely in many ways . The warm & sweet romance carried by the undeniable chemistry btwn LDW & YIN gave me the closure I wanted for their pairing since Goblin. I have grown so attached to them these 8 weeks , so pretty sad to say goodbye. Maybe if fate & the drama gods are on our side , we could see them reunite for work again or better yet IRL . 

Handsomeness :wub:

Thanks @jeonghyang @turtlegirl @ktcjdrama!! You guys are daebak

14 minutes ago, triplem said:

B212C625-5F1A-4BC9-BFC1-DFCC4247996E.gif

C9F48F43-ABE1-46B2-A8A5-25687798E2B6.gif

I need one :mrgreen:

One for u guys  @jeonghyang @turtlegirl @ktcjdrama & @triplem :blush:

@sushilicious no champagne for this episode for sure ,we saving it for our priest for Friday :joy:

Only wrap-up party pictures would ease that ending, but it seemed like LDW already went home. Arrrrg. No expected ending. No pictures together. 

Anyway, I'm thinking this will be a strategy of TVN and Producers for the fans to request for season 2. Isn't possible? 

But, overall, I really love TYH. I just smiled every now and then while watching this drama. This is my first time to watch live-stream, just because of my love to YIN and LDW. I will surely miss all the casts, and Wed-Fri (I watched on Friday) will be empty starting next week. 

P. S. Deep inside, I'm hoping fans will bombarded TVN and PD-nim about the ending. Lol. Just kidding.

Archived