Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

I will ask my friend @triplem Zoom all kiss for you guys,  because your health is important to us :mrgreen: - not doing for myself at all :D 

ahahaha....Don't worry if PD nim does his part , i will magnify it :D so much so  that all the ahjummas and on-the-way ahjummas with poor eyesight can see from afar...  

Wookie being cheeky :joy:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

31 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

what this gifs remind u of 

I have no idea.... :lol:

Edited by triplem
  • Like 3
  • LOL 14

@triplem

The below GIF got me in stitches when I saw the BTS......:lol: I am sure Wookie was there during the filming of that scene and laughing his 4ss off....

• LOL 9

11 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

I put my faith on @Lawyerh and @triplem to pass the quiz at least :mrgreen:

Namja jangmi?? No??!!! Hahahah. The frog was bitting rose le... your quiz tough. Can i pass with flying colour remarks ??

• LOL 9

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@triplem do they have a naver channel?

For TYH? ..... yes they do...

https://tv.naver.com/cjenm.tvNtouchyourheart

But there are regional restrictions. For Malaysian audience for  instance ,  TVN and JTBC channels are usually off limits

Edited by triplem
  • Like 8

Finally someone was paying attention :mrgreen:,guys learn from @Lawyerh  she passing with flying color :joy:

• LOL 7

@triplem not in singapore though :lol: gonna be spaming the refresh button for the videos to come out while they air the episode woohoo!

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

1 minute ago, Ameera Ali said:

Finally someone was paying attention :mrgreen:,guys learn from @Lawyerh  she passing with flying color :joy:

Well you need someone specialized on mama boy to answer that quiz lol... :mrgreen:Dont ask the bunch of macaroon eater and unicorn rider its tough on them hahaha. Give them KJR quiz, pretty sure they will pass this time :joy:

• LOL 7

17 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Well you need someone specialized on mama boy to answer that quiz lol... :mrgreen:Dont ask the bunch of macaroon eater and unicorn rider its tough on them hahaha. Give them KJR quiz, pretty sure they will pass this time :joy:

To my high score student next Q for u 

5c98d5eb56833307056005.gif?download

.. u don’t need clue , but the  hair may help :joy:

For my KS1 triple  ( @triplem /  @sushilicious / @cenching ) :joy:

5c98d77a86aec277407059.gif?download

Clue somewhere dark , funny thought which scene it was :mrgreen: 

• LOL 6

@Ameera Ali dan thinking of kissing Choi which is the frog.

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

37 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

To my high score student next Q for u 

I dont know the answer. Let me go & study again... but first i need to pin my hair up :mrgreen:

IDocWEP.jpg

Spoiler

Wait @Ameera Ali i got inspiration after see LDW face lol.... isnt it the CEO Always Lawfirm give flower to our dear actress?

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

28 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

For my KS1 triple  ( @triplem /  @sushilicious / @cenching ) :joy:

Clue somewhere dark , funny thought which scene it was :mrgreen: 

2SFgL.gif

@Lawyerh

You pinned your hair up, I let my hair down....whooohooo!!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

34 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@Ameera Ali dan thinking of kissing Choi which is the frog.

Good one , but this one didn’t have kiss thought she was more rip out the clothes off :mrgreen:

5c98de36c89d7985345846.gif?download

5c98df1888c65538520217.gif?download

@Lawyerh u are right again :blush: I know his face will bring u luck ,u may help them with KS1 answer :joy:

@cenching 

00116D97-80BD-4CF4-9BCB-55750B207BD4.gif

... now u can ride the horse together  :mrgreen:

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

Sales of Korean dramas and films rose around 15 percent at a major international content fair in Hong Kong last week -

Among the most sold K-dramas there were "Touch Your Heart" by tvN and "The Last Empress" by SBS

cr: willenette

• Like 11
  • Love 6

On 3/21/2019 at 12:06 AM, jeonghyang said:

thanks for the tag my dear dongsaeng @jeonghyang! missed you!

You've taken over my spot for tagging people :) that's good tho!

I'm actually watching TYH and i really love this show

Just sad that we have one more week to go.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Love 3

+

People PLEASE POST IN THE TYH DAUM CAFE FORUM too !  It might also influence their decision to make DVD if many comments there/popular. Go to TYH daum cafe:

www: cafe.daum.net/touchyourheartdvd

Login. Click on the "BULLETIN BOARD FOR OVERSEAS"  and then lets SPAM with MANY POSTS !!! GO GO GO!!

(more clearer layout on PC than mobile phones. So I recommend posting on the BulletinBoard on PC rather than phone. Its fine to post on phone too of course.)

1 hour ago, lingkoo said:

Sales of Korean dramas and films rose around 15 percent at a major international content fair in Hong Kong last week -

Among the most sold K-dramas there were "Touch Your Heart" by tvN and "The Last Empress" by SBS

cr: willenette

TYH ONCE AGAIN proving to do VERY WELL ....EVERYWHERE else...EXCEPT S.Korea :sweatingbullets:

Annoying luck for LDW, YIN and rest of cast and crew... sigh

• Like 7
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

@triplem - THANK YOU VERY KHAMSAHAMNIDA for the 2 gifs / GIFTS!! LDW was indeed very cheeky and teasing YIN! YIN probably got teased mercilessly by him! :lol: @cenching - not just LDW laughing his abs & other parts of his body off - but poor Jang Ki Yong!! Probably many NGs!! :lol:YIN was DAEBAK in portraying bad acting!! :kiss_wink: 

Thank you very Khamsa to @Ameera Ali too, for your totally DORAIII (CRAZY) but funny-until-I-laugh-till-can-die memes / gifs!! :lol: I don’t quite understand some of them though!!! :joy::sweat_smile: Never mind, you’re probably suffering from A VERY HIGH SUGAR RUSH plus PED (Psychological and Emotional DIABETES!!) like almost all of us here!! :tounge_xd:

And as for the low ratings in Korea ... @intrariver - I Know RIGHT??? Big BIG SIGH!! :dissapointed:  

I REALLY DON’T know what to say ... :cry: I guess Knetz prefer makjang melodramas and not romcoms ... Also, the big problem with this silly rating system is - the majority of Knetz who are fans of TYH are probably from a younger demographic group AND this group would probably NOT be able to watch the drama live (in real time) cos they could be working / studying / etc, BUT they would watch the drama later, maybe the next day or during the weekends when they can catch up watching. I really wish there’s a more ACCURATE system of measuring ratings AND I also wish they would consider INTERNATIONAL ratings!! I can safely say most of SE Asia, China and Japan are tuning in EAGERLY to the drama!! We try our best to tune in live but it’s hard as the streaming can be unstable!! 

Ok, end of rant!! :triumph:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

OMG ITS ALREADY MONDAY I STILL DONT WANT TO SAY GOODBYE TO OUR BEAUTIFUL OTP AND TO EVERY TOUCH YOUR HEART FAMILY. :bawling: BUT I CANT WAIT FOR THEM TO HAVE A HAPPY ENDING, MY WANGSUN HEART PLEASE BE HAPPY IN THIS LIFETIME.

kW30PWV.gif

btw, yes i love TYH ost. my top 3 are photograph, what if love and goodnight. i bought them all kekeke. actually one of the things i like in kdramas are the ost. every kdrama ive watched, there are 3 or more songs that i like. kdrama ost are the best.

sWDqjmL.gif

starter pack for the last two episodes of touch your heart.

2MrZXMP.jpg

are u guys ready for the finale? im not. huhu.

• Like 8
  • Sad 3
  • LOL 5