[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

0ly40

2 minutes ago, triplem said:

@Lawyerh @Ameera Ali @sushiliciousUkelele Couple almost kiss ..but got disturbed...then she pulled him behind the tree ..and we can only here the puk puk sound :joy: What’s this PD nim???

Why why why , is it a stranger or someone from office :rage: I think I need my vitamin to calm me down :joy:

15537794321553779426.gif

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, cenching said:

OMG!!! Glass cups?!?! Champagnes flutes!! Flutes!! Not cups!! But not the same flute that @Dhakra was talking about....:joy:

Omo? 

giphy.gif

Next day JS meeting with her ceo. He's upset I guess about the scandal or something. She's whining to him about her boyfriend. Think he's like what your boyfriend what you mean by that lol. 

At law firm yang and young secretary are talking. Suddenly entertainment CEO barges in to talk to always boss. What is this that I hear about my actress dating your lawyer (I think that's what he says) he's not happy but I think ceo is defending them i hope he is at least. Entertainment CEO still angry and going off. Scandal drama yadda yadda always yadda yadda man they don't stop this arguing lol. 

OJS is surprised, how? KJR prepared the surprise with help of Oppa, OJS said no wonder Oppa said she has to get home right away. OJS handed him a gift she got him, PPL by Chanel. She sprayed it on him and went closer to smell it, they almost kiss, but no kiss... only hugs that I missed you so much, me too....

Next day, OJS at her CEO office. Something about her chemistry with the male lead. OJS didn't want the misunderstanding to continue because then what's going to happen to her boyfriend. CEO didn't catch it at first, but when he finally understood it, he was shocked.

ALWAYS Secretary showed Yang invitation to a party. Just then OJS's CEO came to find KJR's CEO. He was upset, CEO said that OYS asked him to keep it a secret so he didn't say anything. Although he is upset, sad and mad but OYS is also a person. He is defending KJR in front of his cousin and they got into arguments defending each of their own charge, LOLOL.....

Wahhh Se won finally found his new place  , and proposes to YR there !!!! She says yes & sweet peck on the lips . Nice to see all the love lines nicely wrapped up 

Cut to ms yang in the break room. Mr Lee comes in to ask her maybe about dinner but think she turns him down. Now she's waiting at bus stop thinking about their times together looking sad. 

Cut to YR and SW house hunting. But can I just say this is the most we've seen of these 2 in a single episode this whole time and it's kind of weird and like too little too late. Okay he's proposing to her. What ? We don't care about this proposal (do we?). Give us JS and JR proposal instead.  This is just weird and misplaced sorry

Yang in the pantry, thinking about Scary Face bus route which doesn't match her route actually. Just then he came in and reminded her about their dinner plan the next day. She asked him about the bus, and he explained to her why he got on the same bus as her.

SW and YR looking at a new apartment. She thinks it's too much, SW then popped the question, let's get married. She is touched. He got out a ring and put it on her finger at that empty living room. She said yes. He kissed her. Then they hugged. ~ ads break

Just now, Mydzblue0421 said:

Proposal coming.. not from JR But Sewon. Omg 

Aigoo I hope JR learns from SW

now they are working on scary face & Sec Yang’s love line . Think it will be an extended episode tonight 

1 minute ago, triplem said:

Wahhh Se won finally found his new place  , and proposes to YR there !!!! She says yes & sweet peck on the lips . Nice to see all the love lines nicely wrapped up 

Nc0TveN.gif

Spoiler

PigS2dr.gif

KMxlEHt.gif

aNE7IhY.gif

Spoiler

sajgn7e.gif

sK9ary7.gif

8iCIMYd.gif

Short commercial break. Mr Lee waiting for ms yang to come to dinner. And waiting. She finally shows up yaay. They go for a walk. I like them together. She's explaining some things. I'm not sure what she says but he seems sad. And she walks off. 

JR shows up at JS place with chicken and beer. On tv is an advert for the new PMY drama. Oh her drama is coming on air. They watch then go online and read comments about it. She's scared to look at comments. Lol she can't press the button. So JR does. They're positive comments yaaay. Happy JS. Uh oh maybe she sees a comment about her and her co star.

Cut to wrap party for her drama. She gives a nice speech. 

She talks to her ceo at the wrap party. She says something that flusters him. Drunk manager comes over and flusters him even more lol. Dunno what they're saying but sure it's funny. 

At a restaurant, Scary Face waiting for Yang to come. He waited for a while, and finally she came. Next, they're walking by the lane with lots of flowers which they passed before. She said the flowers are beautiful. She asked him not to like her, that she came by to tell him this, she thanked him for caring for her all this time. Then she left, and he looked sad.... :(

KJR came to OJS's apartment with fried chicken and beers. They're going to watch her drama together. She is very worried. KJR encouraged her. Then they looked at the reviews on the internet. She is so anxious. KJR is the supportive boyfriend, he offered to look at it first and then let her know if she should look at the reviews and comments or not. He read aloud all the good responses. Then they came to a comment about her good chemistry with the male lead, and he stopped mid-sentence.

OYS and her production crew having a wrap-up party. She is asked to give a speech and she said she is very happy. Lots of people left already and only CEO and OYS drinking together. She told him that there's something that she now wants to do for herself. She said her drama is done and she felt her heart free. She left and CEO is a bit loss of words. Oppa came by to pour him more soju, he's half-drunk already though, and started to speak very loudly. CEO asked him to lower his voice. OJS outside made a call to KJR and said the next day there is a celebratory party, but she wants to meet him before that.

Next day, OJS and KJR walking together at a park. She sat him down at a bench and gave him a ginseng drink first, PPL... Then she brought him to a clothing store selling suits. She is getting him the suits because she wants him to be at the party not just as a guest, but as her boyfriend. She doesn't want to date in secret anymore, she wants to do it openly.

In the evening, KJR and OJS arrived in limo together. Looking so dashing!! They arrived with her hand linked to his elbow, everyone gathered together and reporters took pictures of them. Only BGM playing and everyone smiling and cheering for them. Both of them looked at each other, smiled and have their own conversation affirming their sincere love to each other. END OF DRAMA!! :kiss_wink:

Archived