EGvvbhg.gif

iFM8Tyd.gif

uF36oSV.gif

Spoiler

LyGybHR.gif

ettEJl6.gif

• Like 3
  • Love 12

Next morning, JS is already awake. JR comes into the kitchen and that's when the doorbell rings and they hear the manager. They freak out and she locks him in the bathroom. She's all nervous as the manager comes in and is trying to block the bathroom.  He starts to leave then suddenly is like wait I have to go. She tries to block but he pushes his way in. JR is hiding in the bath tub behind the shower curtain. He closes his ears while the manager goes. Then suddenly JR 's phone buzzes lolol. He rips open the curtain and there's JR. Lolol so awkward. Then JR accidentally turns the water on himself and gets soaked lol. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

:joy: Her manager found KJR hiding ... ha ha.  Just surrender yourself JR!

• LOL 11

omg how am i gonna sleep after laughing so hard liek this... literally non-stop laughed for the first 10 mins....

• LOL 12

Hahaha! Innocent BED Scene!

FezF4vk.gif

3eZIom0.gif

Spoiler

zMkNLq5.gif

JEAy1dK.gif

LqvlDb6.gif

Spoiler

RO3bynd.gif

07cGi6B.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 13
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Now the three of them sit awkwardly in the living room with manager trying to figure out the situation. JR is wearing some funny clothes. JS tells him to go then goes stomping back to her manager to scold him. She is not happy with manager. He tries to defend himself I think but she stomps off. Then he's talking to himself and the hedgehog looks at him and snickers. 

JR meanwhile returns home in his bright green shirt and walks into SW who definitely questions him. He's like what happened just now, to himself, looking at his clothes. Hehe

• Like 5
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

KJR looks so innocent while sleeping :kiss_wink: his red lips are shinning! :heart:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3

11 minutes ago, triplem said:

Aigooo. ... what an innocent bed scene :mrgreen:

Do we watching children movie/drama?? Like Dora or Sponge Bob?? <_<:huh:

• LOL 13

JR and JS are cutely texting each other all day. Think JR picks up food for them but she calls and says she can't make it. He's a little sad.

He's at home eating alone. SW comes in and is scolding him for something. I guess for eating alone. He takes the other meal that was for JS and they eat together.

Next day, the two CEOs are meeting at the entertainment company. Our always boss seems to be acting cocky as usual. Maybe bragging. Now it seems entertainment CEO is trying to one up him and brag about all his stars. They are being playful with each other. 

Now I think entertainment ceo mentions needing a consultant for filming. I think. Since we know in preview the always CEO asks his crew. 

• Like 9
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

KJR looks so innocent while sleeping :kiss_wink: his red lips are shinning! :heart:

Sleeping ala Grim Reaper....:lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

@triplem 

She upgraded him to first class :mrgreen:

She let him  sleep next to her  :joy:

968B63FC-99BD-4BC5-A4A3-696313034608.jpg

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3

@cenching OJS is one lucky girl to wake up to a sleeping grim reaper hahaha :joy:

• LOL 9

Cut to conference room. Yup they are all sitting there talking and when ceo mentions the consultant, JR immediately volunteers. CEO looks at him confused. Think is trying to talk him out of it but JR seems to be arguing otherwise. Are they having a vote? Lol I dunno but ceo loses and looks sad. 

JR meanwhile practically skips to his office to get ready. He's going to text JS but decides instead to surprise her.

• Like 1
  • Love 11

Cut to JS in her dressing room. Think she's thinking and talking about JR to her manager. Yeah she misses him. 

Cut back to always. They're meeting about something else now. Is he checking their handwriting? Okay I seriously have no idea what's going on. Oooh he's trying to find out who didn't vote for him back in the conference room. Lol I get it now. Now he's scowling at Dan, choi, and the young girl for not voting for him lol

Cut back to acting set. JS shocked to see JR. She drags him to another room like what's going on. He is giving a very stoic lawyer like argument for why he's there. She laughs at him as he waves his hands happily in the air. She hugs him and just then the manager walks in lol. JS leaves the room and I think manager is like why you doing this but JR remains his stoic lawyer like self and pushes past the manager. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

Next day, the two CEOs are meeting at the entertainment company. Our always boss seems to be acting cocky as usual. Maybe bragging. Now it seems entertainment CEO is trying to one up him and brag about all his stars. They are being playful with each other. 

Now I think entertainment ceo mentions needing a consultant for filming. I think. Since we know in preview the always CEO asks his crew. 

scEBUBa.gif

Spoiler

PL03okR.gif

VitL5gs.gif

YyUcZ2w.gif

Spoiler

FirRcB6.gif

OTW5SnH.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@cenching OJS is one lucky girl to wake up to a sleeping grim reaper hahaha :joy:

She need him to take all bad vibes away

5c9b75b080b04269631294.gif?download

• LOL 10

10 minutes ago, cenching said:

Sleeping ala Grim Reaper....:lol:

That's hilarious! :joy: :lol: Thanks for that!! :love::blush::joy:

• LOL 4
  • Love 5