[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

0ly40

JS and JR are happily working together yaay like old times. 

YR and SW are meeting again on a bench. Probably talking about their failed set up. YR seems disappointed. If they only knew what he was really up to with JS *snicker* they are being happy when nasty prosecutor comes up. They just tell him off and continue to be happy.

Cut to subway lol oh subway. JR ordering something per JSs request over the phone. He says he misses her over the phone. 

Now they're eating their delicious sandwiches in his office being playful and cute. 

Night is falling. He thanks her for all the help I think. She gets a call from manager. Something shocking about her schedule. She seems disappointed. Is this where she has to leave ? She's pouting, sad. JR pats her on the back. 

At JR's  home, okay I guess she isn't overseas but doing a live broadcast. JR is in his office watching her broadcast. He's leaving comments too. He's so happy to watch her. Omg lol he's going crazy typing stuff now lolol what is he doing. Think he won a contest for best comment lol. He gets a phone call from her live on air. Lol she doesn't seem to recognize him at first but now she does. Awww think he's being sweet over the phone. He says I love you and she says i love you too. 

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ha! I can't stay away... better late than later :lol:

KJR is ordering subway for OJS. They have it at his office. OJS (secretary of the day) is being petty, seeing his sandwich is better, she switched their eaten sandwiches. Later on, they're finally done with the work, and they encouraged each other, fighting. Suddenly OJS got a call from Oppa that there is a schedule that night, right now. He kinda forgotten about it. So OJS has to go.

KJR at home working, he suddenly remembered OJS is going live, so he also got on live. He's even participating by interacting with OJS saying hi and leaving live messages on the chat. She is giving some questions (quiz) and KJR typed in his answer so long and so fast, lol.... and he got it accurately. He is allowed to make a direct personal call to OYS. They had a talk, although anonymously and OYS almost gave away by calling him Lawyer. so cute these two...

Okay my bad she is overseas now. We just didn't see her leaving. We are getting a montage of them having conversations over the phone now. They are face timing too. Such cuties. He's so happy when he face times her. Aww but he also misses her lots. When he's alone at his office, he scrolls thru her pics 

KJR and OJS kept making calls each day, keeping in touch daily despite their busyness. Voice calls and video calls.

KJR at home working, he took his phone and looked at OJS's pictures and smiled.

KSW is finally moving out. KJR looking a bit sad actually, lol.... YR is picking SW up and KJR went down with him to say hi to YR as well. She asked if that's all the belonging he has, he said yes, minimalism is the trend now. They left and KJR went back into his apartment. He peered into SW's room, feeling rather sad. He's hoping that OJS can be back soon.... Has she gone away? I might have missed this.

Ahh SW is moving out and moving in with YR. JR is seeing him off and passing him onto her. Now JR alone in his house too. He seems lonely. He talks to himself a minute, I think saying I wish JS were here. He's working in his office and his mood changes so much when she calls. But is something wrong? She's talking like something is wrong. She says sorry for something and suddenly hangs up. He's looking up something on his computer. Oh an article came out saying she was dating her co star i think. Ruh roh

At always. Everyone is sitting around eating. Everyone is quiet as I'm sure they saw the article. JR gets up and walks away. Now they are all talking about the situation. Analyzing it. Mama's boy seems especially concerned about something. 

Now CEO is spying on JR in his office. Ms yang keeps catching CEO spying on JR. JR seems to be making up excuses for his spying. CEO is genuinely concerned though I think even with his antics. 

KJR is working at home and OJS called him. He asked what's the problem with her voice. She is worried that he would misunderstand her about something, so she told him whatever the reporters are writing, please don't misunderstand her. They hanged up and KJR searched the internet for the news. A picture of OYS with her actor partner shopping together.

Next day, the ALWAYS team having lunch in the office, atmosphere rather tense as everyone is gauging KJR's mood. He finished first and excused himself. Then everyone started making comments about the picture and his feelings. Choi said something that made CEO to comment on his relationship with Dan and got Choi thinking.

CEO is spying on KJR from the window to see him flipping his documents pages in a huff. Yang was there and he explained to her that KJR is very upset and mad. Another occasion, KJR is using the copier pushing on the button rather hard, CEO spying again, Yang walked by and CEO commented again whether KJR is okay or mad....

Cuteness is this couple 

Ohhhhh rumours of her & her co star dating / shopping abroad.  she tells him on the phone not to believe it . Even got dispatch looking pics . At the office the rest talk about it . They all think he’s broken up since he seemed so quiet. CEO, lol, even spies on him & tells Yang to see how angry he seems knocking the photo copy machine !  

Omg @Lawyerh your ukulele couple so cute , holding hands dating ...but mama boy so worried because every good looking guy she seems to be eyeing :lol:

Ok mamas boy and dan go on date. He sees a younger man and thinks back to something CEO said at the meeting. Probably something about hearts changing. It's bugging him every time he sees a young man. Even seeing dan give the young man her check made him upset. 

Now they're in the park and he's scolding her but for no reason. She's upset with how he's acting. She says sweet words to him. And they make up. She even calls him oppa. They are about to kiss but some people walk by so she drags him behind a tree and we don't see anything but hear all these kissing sounds lol

Choi and Dan hand in hand trying to find place to eat. They saw udon place but when Choi saw there is a young man at the door, he didn't want to eat there and got Dan to eat somewhere else. At a restaurant tended by Ahjummas, he was happy until he saw a young good looking waiter serving them. He got worried again that she would check him out. He got a call so he has to get out to answer. When he got back, Dan is talking to the waiter friendly. Next, Choi and Dan at a park and he is confronting her for looking at other guys while having him. Dan said some stuff to assure him of her feelings. Choi started to call Dan but called her Moon Hee instead and he reached to kiss her but some passersby commented so they stopped. Dan then pulled him to behind the tree to continue the kiss, which we didn't get to see... booooooo.....

SW and YR getting cozy at her home. She is looking at documents while resting her head on his lap.

Oppa and OJS in the car. She is trying to call KJR but no answer. She is worried and she said that no matter what, she needs to see him now. Oppa said no, there are paparazzi everywhere. OJS became sad, she got home, but saw some lighted candles, and KJR appeared to surprise her with flowers. ~ ads breaks.

Short scene with SW and YR they seem to have a plan for JR.

JS back in korea. Seems sad she hasn't heard from JR. She goes home sad looking but when she enters, there is a cake and candles and JR suddenly pops out holding flowers saying Surprise! 

She is taken aback. He gives her the flowers. Now she's relieved and she hugs him. She bought a gift for him. Chanel cologne. She spritzes some and gets close. He says something that makes her embarrassed. But he's just kidding with her and they hug again cutely. 

Archived