[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

THANK YOU FOR WATCHING!             @abnoch @agnesselvira @Alice Mendoza @alleram95 @alindahaw @Ameera Ali @Anh Nguyen Roff @angiecrosby @angelangie @annura25 @A

Finally ~ He SMILES ... there's a silver lining!     We'll just have to brace ourselves ... The End is near to come...     @Mydzblue0421 @lu09  @wolfie26 @mathildaf

Hold on tight and bite her lips! Eat it as much as you can.  I can't see that damn tongue... It's on SHY mode!      * on -pervy mode *  When bein' HORNY hits you ... Can't re

Posted Images

They need to reflect on this finale. I feel they wasted so many eps on building storylines with the finale being a major letdown for the main couple , even Choi/Dan ( a kiss behind the tree?) . The interactions were limited, YS story focused more on the acting part , even though in the novel she decides to become a lawyer after they get married. The writing ignored the novel completely in the last episodes. They just focused on the meta aspect of actors and real life complications of the fans forcing them to actually date even though they don't have feelings for each other.  They forgot about YS character development entirely....and wasted most of time on side stories that could be solved ages ago...

I liked the fact she tells the world about them but it feels unfinished . The biggest problem with this drama is the writing. End of story.  I won't rant further but i feel disappointed , at least LDW/YIN looked HOT in the last scene.

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

@jeonghyang @turtlegirl @ktcjdrama

Thank you very much for your hard works....:heart: The journey has been smooth and sweet on the cotton candy rainbow path with jelly beans and chocolate flowers on the side path and pretty unicorns as travel partners. But just like every journey, we reached the destination tonight and time to say our farewell. We should have our Despedida Party tonight!!.....

For all of the ladies here....See you in another thread.....:kiss_wink:

I am fine @Ameera Ali I am going to kiss my hubs instead tonight....:joy:

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

OMG !! The ending left us shocked and dumb-founded. Sure, sweet and a happy union for them. But totally lackluster and passionless unlike EP 15. Mainly Ep 16 is full of product placement ads: Red Ginseng, Chanel, Subway, Samsung, Beer,.. so many and so deliberate. Director totally misses the plot at Ep 16. Cave into sponsors. I find it so weird. Need to see with subs, maybe it makes more sense. Mixed up feelings now! :blush::cold_sweat::thumbsdown::thumbsup::heart::dissapointed::frown::confused::love::cry:

• Like 5
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 2

Angry with the product placements. . it took maybe 10 mins of the drama screentime promoting them. Can they do it very subtle? Just want to see kids or happily ever after in. Where is the CATTTTTTTTT!:bawling:

Thats simple. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

You know I’m just gonna spin my conspiracy shipper theories to rationalize this ending. LDW and YIN didn’t want to do a fake wedding on a drama because they don’t want to cheapen their RL wedding  :joy::smirk:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, lol23 said:

Angry with the product placements. . it took maybe 10 mins of the drama screentime promoting them. Can they do it very subtle? Just want to see kids or happily ever after in. Where is the CATTTTTTTTT!:bawling:

Thats simple. 

so what happened to your inside source?? they trolled you as the rest of us?

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
1 minute ago, lol23 said:

Thats simple. 

Just show a montage.. They having cats and watching tv with kids. Thats all. 

And you know what. Having admit relationship having bf.. But not husband. Kinda like hurmm one off. No? Fans just want to see they tying the knot. just because marriage is like happy ending. I mean you can change boyfriend but husband? 

That is more convincing happy ending no?

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

@triplem

YIN as OJS is always gorgeous but in the last scene the only thing different is the dress that looks more special. The rest of her just like usual....But Wookie? Woohooo!!! The PD seems to purposely let him sporting that man-bangs for the whole 16 episodes so he can mesmerizes us in the last 30 second of the finale with that sexy forehead exposed.... 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
19 minutes ago, Heart_Kdrama said:

OMG !! The ending left us shocked and dumb-founded. Sure, sweet and a happy union for them. But totally lackluster and passionless unlike EP 15. Mainly Ep 16 is full of product placement ads: Red Ginseng, Chanel, Subway, Samsung, Beer,.. so many and so deliberate. Director totally misses the plot at Ep 16. Cave into sponsors. I find it so weird. Need to see with subs, maybe it makes more sense. Mixed up feelings now! :blush::cold_sweat::thumbsdown::thumbsup::heart::dissapointed::frown::confused::love::cry:

Exactly!! I totally agree with u. The leads were leftout. I think if they just give us one solid scene as a loving sweet couple, they can getaway with that simple giveaway ending

• Like 5

Still thankful that YIN and LDW worked together again in TYH. And all casts are so daebak. They worked hard for this drama. We might never see them together again for future projects, especially the Always family, but all of them really touched our hearts :wub: I will never forget how they made my last 8 weeks so special. 

After watching episode 16 with subs tomorrow, I will rewatch episode 1-15 and then will watch YIN-LDW ending in Goblin to replace episode 16. Lol. 

• Like 1
  • Love 10
45 minutes ago, mimima said:

I have mixed feelings ;-; I wanted at least a wedding with time skip or kids :bawling: but if it happens in real life, I’ll gladly take it then LOL. Cough cough sorry my shipper feels came out @Alice Mendoza restrain me plz :glasses:

My Dear, WARNING! WRONG THREAD!! Let’s take it over to the RIGHT THREAD!  :lol: Seriously. though, I think they needed MORE EPISODES!! And I don’t understand the lack of a LAST KISS?!! It doesn’t have to be steamy... just a sweet last kiss!! Ok, I’m going to talk about other dramas, so please excuse me if this is Off topic - but a sweet last kiss like in Shopping King Louis?? And GOBLIN?? There was a LAST KISS in Goblin????? Why NO last kiss here?? :crazy:

Spoiler

Ok, shippers!! We need to ... analyse!! Protecting privacy again?? But there was a last kiss with SSC right?? In DOTS???? 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Guest changed the title to [Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다