[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

3. in the commentary

1)director said you two's height difference is so big. so psj said "it's the ideal height difference." :D

2)on ep.16 wedding dress scene in YJ's house, director saying "she was sooooo beautiful that i was even shocked." so psj said "all men feel the same way", admiring her beauty. :wub:

Thank you so so so much for sharing! My jaw literally dropped when I read the part about the neck kissing scene.

And I REALLY appreciate you sharing some of the quotes since there aren't any english subtitles. I'll be watching their body language but not understanding anything they say (once I get my dvd!). 

I hope u enjoyed your vacation! Oh also like someone mentioned, was there a BTS of the back hug where they got caught by their coworkers? Did PSJ kiss PMY neck as suspected?? Aaah I want it to be true! He probably really likes her neck.

53 minutes ago, fasiou said:

Hi guys, im back and i have always been here ( if you remember i said goodbye after that restaurant romur that made me confused) i wanted to come back here when great news of ppc comes, but i couldnt hold anymore i think my love for ppc is more than being a shipper, they have a strong root in my heart that even surprises me, anyway i still want some great news and strong proof of ppc,  that news of them both being in lA( i have this doubt that maybe this is another coincidence) made me happy but didnt convince me, I really hope at the right time we can celebrate soooo much great news, I always pray for that i love ppc so much , soooo deeply and i love you all

Nice to have you back here, @fasiou, don’t worry we always welcome back old and newtimers, just remember, don’t forget the memories you have in this thread and you’ll be fine!

Maybe spend some time going through some of the pages over the next few days. there are a lot of new content for you to be happy about. 

Catch up with you in a couple of days or so alright? Stay positive and cheerful!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bb_pp_66 said:

but dont u all feel that when its closer to the dvd/bluray release, ppc seems to drop more hints? same say ig updates, repeat of wwwsk line, chocomint, bkk trip w gd friend of both. :tounge_xd: again, maybe its my imagination... lol

apparently it's not only my imagination:sweat_smile: i can share the same sentiment:D

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

1. this is psj's ad-lib.:love:

2. In no cut version of bed scene, psj burrows into pmy's blouse and kisses her neck.:wub:and the kiss sound.............%^~^&<÷#^

3. in the commentary

1)director said you two's height difference is so big. so psj said "it's the ideal height difference." :D

2)on ep.16 wedding dress scene in YJ's house, director saying "she was sooooo beautiful that i was even shocked." so psj said "all men feel the same way", admiring her beauty. :wub:

There are so many things on dvd. so i think it will take much time for me to watch the whole contents on dvd. 

i'd like to click love, like, thanks, awesome buttons all together for this post of yours 3000 times

• LOL 3
  • Awesome 1

Hii guyss,, can't believe I decided to be back in this forum after a year,, :D I used to be regular poster during wwwsk airing time but then forgotten my password and got busy of real life.. 

But, I don't want to missed this BD excitement and would like to join you all here! 

Thank you so much to all of you who keep this thread alive and delightful to read :wub: .. I kept coming to this thread daily and never missed all the news about PPC

Then couldn't thank you enough to @twoparkcouple for being so generous to share some scenes from BD.. :wub:

Now, I regretted not ordering the BD coz I really want to see all those sweet moments!! 

54 minutes ago, LurkerNoMore said:

Nice to have you back here, @fasiou, don’t worry we always welcome back old and newtimers, just remember, don’t forget the memories you have in this thread and you’ll be fine!

Maybe spend some time going through some of the pages over the next few days. there are a lot of new content for you to be happy about. 

Catch up with you in a couple of days or so alright? Stay positive and cheerful!

thank you my dear friend, actualy when I said im done brokenheartly, Just a few hours later i came back and ive been here everyday but just a silent lurker. Maybe its a little late but i just wanted to ask you all about that LA and ppc being in there, do you think its another coincidence or something fishy, bc my friends that arent fan or hater just my listeners, say that its just coincidence bc if it was true it was in all news and at least someone could see them together, just wanted to know your opinion aside from being shipper and delusional. Bc im so in love with them i just want strong proof, God is so great and he knows everything.

@twoparkcouple thank you is not enough but thank you for sharing the tidbits of the bts... really made my day thank you and thank you... keep on going :rolleyes:

at first want to ask what do you mean by psj burrows into pmy's blouse oh my... my imagination running so so wild... but when u said shirt off.. ok i may slow down now hehehehe

2 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

2. In no cut version of bed scene, psj burrows into pmy's blouse and kisses her neck.:wub:and the kiss sound.............%^~^&<÷#^

what! neck kiss?!! Kyaaaaaaa *fainted* 

I am about to fall asleep but reading this made my imagination run wild :lol: 

31 minutes ago, fasiou said:

thank you my dear friend, actualy when I said im done brokenheartly, Just a few hours later i came back and ive been here everyday but just a silent lurker. Maybe its a little late but i just wanted to ask you all about that LA and ppc being in there, do you think its another coincidence or something fishy, bc my friends that arent fan or hater just my listeners, say that its just coincidence bc if it was true it was in all news and at least someone could see them together, just wanted to know your opinion aside from being shipper and delusional. Bc im so in love with them i just want strong proof, God is so great and he knows everything.

It depends on how you read things. By now, it’s been 1 year from the finale of the filming of WWWSK, however, there is one thing that doesn’t change, the drama is still trending in terms of popularity.

Coincidences aside, there have been subtle hints that were dropped throughout this year, either by the cast of WWWSK or the two leads themselves, they are definitely doing their best to keep us informed about their whereabouts.

I might not be able to provide you the strong proof you require, but if it is substantial evidence you need, then look no further because PSJ has practically declared to the whole world that he has set his eyes on PMY since her first debut drama high kick, if that is not a show of affection then honestly I don’t know what would be anymore.

Moreover, PMY has been caught on more than one occasion to reveal a lot about her co-star that she need not necessarily be that updated about. In terms of behavior in the public, it is too unnatural for them to behave in the way that they are in, so there’s just too many loopholes to say that they are platonic friends or just normal co-stars showing good chemistry.

It’s a waiting game ultimately, don’t take it too heart if you have no clue, just enjoy the process and relive the memories. That way, everything just looks more positive and upbeat!:wub:

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, LurkerNoMore said:

It’s a waiting game ultimately, don’t take it too heart if you have no clue, just enjoy the process and relive the memories. That way, everything just looks more positive and upbeat!:wub:

Can’t agree more :D

• Like 1

omggg i found that drunk miso ice cream scene......... 

miso is really really darn cute when drunk omg.. why was the whole scene cut away ahahaha... 

maybe it was excessive to repeat the drunk action 3x but it expressed how drunk she was and that ice cream was to die for..

youngjoon was so done with her at the end hahahahaha... 

mannnn that whole scene.... even the start of the drunk walking scene was hella playful and cute which is opposite of what MiSo is like at work. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6

Yeah my friend youre right @LurkerNoMore. Lets pray for the best for ppc, I give it to God hands to decide the best bc i just want them the bestests and i hope the bestest for them is being them together forever. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, itsMYday said:

mannnn that whole scene.... even the start of the drunk walking scene was hella playful and cute which is opposite of what MiSo is like at work. 

the reason why the scene turned out to be so cute & everyones fav momemt is because to an extrent pmy must be like that when she is drunk so she was able to visualize the moment in her head well & act accordingly. she nailed that scene.

1 hour ago, snitchdream08 said:

Neck is sensitive part for women and I imagine how pmy feel when psj kiss her neck and I immediately imagined something after that

not to mention psj lips are damn attractive & to recieve a neck kiss in that intimate atmosphere is like every girls dream. pmy is one lucky women.

1 hour ago, sueeila said:

at first want to ask what do you mean by psj burrows into pmy's blouse oh my...

i think she meant he nuzzled his nose towards her blouse before giving her a neck kiss :/

1 hour ago, luffie said:

Hello friends. Please help me to understand the situation better. :rolleyes: I love the details that @twoparkcouple is sharing. They are making me giddy but before I allow myself to be total  delulu, are BTS directed or undirected ? Thank you all. 

BTS are candid moments we don’t get to see. I.e preparing for the scenes/script and how they are interacting freely outside of the scenes! 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

1. this is psj's ad-lib.:love:

3. in the commentary

lol

1. i had a hunch that his "mind your head" must have been an ad lib cause it was said so cautiously out of genuine concern

2. i remember once crying over here that in the original webtoon lyj kisses miso's belly & i was salty about pdnim not following the webtoon version & if he couldn't for ( legitimate reason) atleast a neck kiss would have been suffice for audience.lmao who would have thought my ranting will turn out to be true :wub:

3. OUR CAPTAIN I REPEAT OUR CAPTION AGREES THEIR HEIGHT DIFFERENCE IS IDEAL.SAY NO MORE :lol:

4. aww look at him hinting his admiration as well in the most subtle way in the pretence of "all men feell the same" lol psj is a whipped man! 

thanks again @twoparkcouple you are a gem on this forum. we are all extremely lucky to have you on board. thank you for being kind enough to share the tidbits with us from your precious time. ♡♡

• Like 6
  • LOL 2