[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Screenshot-2019-0727-211037.jpg

Omoo is it really Simba's bday today?? Happy birthday simba! 

Reminds me of Leon.. PMY always celebrating her baby's bday with a small simple celebration.. Is there any special tradition in Korea for celebrating your pet's birthday? Just wonder

Cr:parkpark_couple_luv

1 hour ago, Flowerone96 said:

Omoo is it really Simba's bday today?? 

Haha so today theme is "ma boy" rait. All my 007 comrades, get your detective mode on & lemme know who you think it was in her IG *jk* :lol:

2 hours ago, brownsugar said:

so simba's birthday is coincided with the first anniversary of the dating rumor news reported?:joy:

and if today is really simba's birthday, the zodiac must be leo right?B)

Kudos to your logical discovery lol~

During today show, he talked about the physical hardship in which I think he said he was super busy with the drama (meaning WWWSK) & didn't have much time for the physical training (which was only abt 1 months & a half). This just brings back the memory about the Phuket trip. You know, he didn't even have enough time for the movie prep, and yet still went on a reward trip?!? While other busy co-actors/ co-actresses couldn't make it?!? Any sense guyz kkk

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Awesome 3

Before any potential conflict arises, I just wanna let everyone know, it doesn’t mean your not a true fan of the couple if you are not invited to the chat room, like what many others have said, it is a hard ask for everyone to be screened, so if for any reason you are not in the chat room, please do not take it personally and be understanding that it probably takes a longer time for others to know your true intentions.

Always remember, not all heroes wear capes, you don’t have to be in every chat room to show that you are the biggest and most genuine fan out there, everyone here has shown some sort of positive intention for the couple in one way or another, I am saying this on behalf of everyone who is keen to join @jingjaja personal chat.

My one true wish is for this thread to stay active, I might not be one of the active posters in this thread, but the only thing I can probably do given my work schedule is to ensure that the conflicts in this thread is kept to a bare minimum, and my long time goal is to find another male fan out there wherever you are so that I don’t feel so awkward in this lonely surrounding.

In other news, I am loving the fact that it has been more than a year since WWWSK but the buzz about that drama remains, i really hope the cast are still keeping in contact with each other, because it was a genuinely talented and fun cast to see.

Will be tuning in to both PMY and PSJ vlog in the next few days.

• Like 11
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

@LurkerNoMore aww you always say tthe sweetest & the most positive stuff. i personally appreciate you for being a fanboy with such positive mindset & it's a cherry on yhe cake that you share the same interest in ppc just like us. & aww i really hope there is some another fanboy who delurks himself or joins this forum soon to give you company. & since we all share the same mentality on the possibility of ppc being real i think gender shouldn't matter much as we all are in the same boat. share whatever thoughts you have with us anytime :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Him for the stage greeting today in Daegu 

There’re just so many PR events & activities that I’ve got really confused :sweatingbullets: I saw everyone talking about buying ticket (?) for the 무대 인사/ stage greeting but after the release date (?). May @twoparkcouple help to teach us about this? 

Is there any difference between the stage greeting before & after the release date? So he'll go to many cities to PR? Or he'll come to each theater before the showtime to greet everyone? If so I'm sooooo jealous in many ways my country doesn't even show it :dissapointed_relieved:

8 hours ago, LurkerNoMore said:

Before any potential conflict arises, I just wanna let everyone know, it doesn’t mean your not a true fan of the couple if you are not invited to the chat room, like what many others have said, it is a hard ask for everyone to be screened, so if for any reason you are not in the chat room, please do not take it personally and be understanding that it probably takes a longer time for others to know your true intentions.

Always remember, not all heroes wear capes, you don’t have to be in every chat room to show that you are the biggest and most genuine fan out there, everyone here has shown some sort of positive intention for the couple in one way or another, I am saying this on behalf of everyone who is keen to join @jingjaja personal chat.

My one true wish is for this thread to stay active, I might not be one of the active posters in this thread, but the only thing I can probably do given my work schedule is to ensure that the conflicts in this thread is kept to a bare minimum, and my long time goal is to find another male fan out there wherever you are so that I don’t feel so awkward in this lonely surrounding.

In other news, I am loving the fact that it has been more than a year since WWWSK but the buzz about that drama remains, i really hope the cast are still keeping in contact with each other, because it was a genuinely talented and fun cast to see.

@LurkerNoMoreCouldnt agree more to what you've shared above. Though I am not in the chatgrpup  i do understand the intention. Same as u I hope this thread still stay active and we can be in the loop to share the happiness of our PPC..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, LurkerNoMore said:

Couldn't agree more... hoping this thread will make as many noises as possible :rolleyes:

I've been here since day one and open an account but i'm just happy to read all the post and not said anything because i dont know what to said as all had been said... lately i just brave myself to start posting and now i can't stop myself :joy:

• LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

One of my curiosities in watching the BTS of the closet scene was why did PSJ look so dazed after the director said CUT, and PMY jumped off his lap?

And even when the director said he wishes the whole movie was kissing scene (something like that?), PSJ laughed but it took some effort and not his whole-hearted laughter?

Just wondering ...:love:

• Like 1
  • Naughty 1

Hahhaa i managed to watch finish just 1 disc as of now... 

i started from the more exciting cd of course... 

now im just really really curious what is the 77mins of deleted footage when the disc has some really interesting interactions.......... 

i was talking to my another friend that isn’t a ppc fan about some scenes in the dvd, but she just mentioned maybe the otp didnt sail so the 77mins were cut away. But whatever it is, i’ll believe for now that they are sailing until proven wrong (marriage or a legit dating news from either of them)