Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

29 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

Someone watched someone's vlog.. featuring the dog.. :joy:

Love the words 'gae appa':heart:

2 minutes ago, bb_pp_66 said:

lol its funny but also scary if the shipping wars start again in her comments section. 

its much better now when most people comment on what she post instead of linking with her co-stars. 

whether if she's psj or not, its better for them to have their own individual space in their togetherness. just my thoughts. :smile:

Yup that's right.. If I were her, I might disable the comment section.. Those fans just don't know to respect her space

PMY's post today is dedicated to Park Leon who seems to be very happy to be with his Mommy. At the back of my head I already thought she would post something about the dog today. :joy: Like it makes things less suspicious or anything...sure, Rachel, nothing going on there. Just a nice photo of your very blissful dog. :joy:

There is a nice pic fanart pic of wedding scene  from WWWSK

Insta page @roseraieee

Some one can repost it here or view on the page 

p.s Not conversant in posting and attaching images 

Haha puppy's daddy just wanna show off his son after some hair-shave, asking everyone if his son is kute, then the puppy's mommy stepped in too, what a tease :joy:

Nothing much but he seems to take real random photos, look at Simba's position & someone's hand (prob his) in there. Leon's pic is no difference either, "rollin' in the bed" what an angle kkk

• LOL 1

25 minutes ago, platy1sri said:

There is a nice pic fanart pic of wedding scene  from WWWSK

Insta page @roseraieee

Some one can repost it here or view on the page 

p.s Not conversant in posting and attaching images 

You mean this one?:kiss_wink:so amazing ***heart eyes**:wub::star:

14 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

I'm don't read comments on PMY's ig anymore so pissed at certain delusional animal emojis. :lol:

I actually blocked those who abuse animal emoticons and tagging others... all shippers.. :joy:

This is how I see her comment section on her latest post: 

Screenshot-20190727-182317-Instagram.jpg

There are still some.. but isnt it much better to look at... if comments are just about her and no one else? Just all love for her and in this case.. Leon. :)

• LOL 1

So many coincidence and I think it is not a coincidence anymore but a pattern:wub: I really believe in this quotation now (I think this my third time to post this quotation:sweatingbullets:) "Once Is Chance, Twice is Coincidence, Third Time Is A Pattern":star::kiss_wink: Oh my can't wait for the future... Universe, I trust you with all your coincidences with these two:wub:

Note: lurkers/ other shippers don't take this seriously LOL:joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

A friendly reminder for all new shippers please don't quote pictures, so that our forum won't be ban :) happy shipping everyone :kiss_wink:

OHMYGOSHH RACHEL UPDATED HAHA girlllllll yes girlllll

talk about Leon, did Leon got shaved? Because Simba got shaved so even my delulu feels happy if Leon got shaved too lol

Yes we have a great mom and dad to Simba and Leon hihi. I wonder if their babies got chance to meet and play together? Since they are neighbours, I just wonder if their babies get send to the same dog hotel or not haha. If thats true, thats totally some share secret between PSJ and PMY. 

Anyway saying hye to fellow new and quiet PPC shippers here. Welcome welcome! lets enjoy and post anything about PPC. Feel free to express but do note that we shall try to avoid our PPC with their costars as most here love PPC. Welcome again and enjoy!:kiss_wink:

• Love 2

16 minutes ago, rubiflorie said:

You mean this one?:kiss_wink:so amazing ***heart eyes**:wub::star:

Yaa thanks for posting 

felt it was depicted beautifully :heart:

7 minutes ago, rubiflorie said:

A friendly reminder for all new shippers please don't quote pictures, so that our forum won't be ban :) happy shipping everyone :kiss_wink:

Hi 

Did I quote the pic ?

kindly let me know 

If so shall be careful here after

• Like 1

Seems like Rachel is staying low for now. Wish that Busted2 can be release as soon as possible. It is pretty late compare to the Season 1. Really keen to see her solving cases becos she said the Busted team prepared a lot and became more clever in solving cases. Can't wait to see her detective mode. 

And I bet she's checking out PSJ haha. Since she said most of her free time she use phone and of cos her ig and there's a lot PPC igs that keep updating PSJ's promotion. So I bet she saw already his vlog. hehe. Rachel, I wish you can share using your own vlog. Cooking, playing with leon, vacations...totally fine!

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

8 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

Since she said most of her free time she use phone

shes enjoying the Secretary Kim BD :smirk::joy:

• LOL 5

Screenshot-2019-0727-211037.jpg

Omoo is it really Simba's bday today?? Happy birthday simba! 

Reminds me of Leon.. PMY always celebrating her baby's bday with a small simple celebration.. Is there any special tradition in Korea for celebrating your pet's birthday? Just wonder

Cr:parkpark_couple_luv

1 hour ago, Flowerone96 said:

Omoo is it really Simba's bday today?? 

Haha so today theme is "ma boy" rait. All my 007 comrades, get your detective mode on & lemme know who you think it was in her IG *jk* :lol: