[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Hi Everyone 

This is Sri from India.

Watched WWWSK this May.This is my first K-DraMa to watch and I absolutely loved it.

felt both PMY and PSJ nailed their characters to the point making the drama to loved by everyone with their sizzling chemistry. They are one  visually good looking couple  and feel they brought the best acting out of each other.Like all of the members here even I started shipping them as I felt they are perfect for each other and especially felt PMY was comfortable and care free than her previous works with other co stars .Binged watched PMY's SKKS,Healer,Remember War of Son and Secretary Kim and PSJs FFMY so far.Liked them individually also and sincerely wish them to be with each other forever.

Like to add few lines how did I get to know the forum:

Actually I follow football particularly EPL ,where I have been supporting Son Heuing Min from TottenhamHotspur as he is one of few sportsman who made it big from Asia.Started following him on Facebook and Instagram.As he is from South Korea ,some videos of k drams started to show up in my FB videos that's how I  tumbled  onto WWWSK and viewed it on Viki App which had Eng sub .started following them on Instagram and where in search page of Insta saw many pics of them posted by their shippers and fans individually and started following them this June and July  namely parkpark_couple_luv,41319_cofee_cherries,larazsnow,heyjamyly and some PMY fan accounts and came to know about this Soompi forum.

I have know completed all the pages today sincerely appreciate for creating this forum for ppl who love them and where new members and international  fans can get to know about them ,their updates at one place and of course ship them as we all wish lots of love to them and feel they are perfect and caring towards one another.

Kind a long post as it is my first one and shall hereafter actively post .

just wanted to know if any of Instagram userID I mentioned are here as members,just for info.

• Like 6

Hello everyone! I've been a silent lurker in Soompi for years and enjoyed read this PPC shipper thread since last year and ended up rooting for PPC. Since today is exactly a year as a PPC shipper , I've finally decided to post something (hope it's not too late to post/greet you all for now:sweatingbullets:) I would like to give my recognition to all PPC shippers in this thread for being such an amazing shippers in this KDrama/KShipper World who rooting our PPC professionally with positive comments, vibes and being such a supportive shipper toward PPC. I really love and enjoyed reading all your opinions, delulu, sharing about PPC, and how you guys defend this ship, and etc. 

So happy to meet you all here thru WWWSK and PPC. Love you guys! :heart:

Even the drama is already end a year ago but it still alive in my heart and I will remember WWWSK for a long time ~ :kiss_wink:

Last but not least, to PMY and PSJ, both of you will always have my bless. If they're close friends for now, I hope they give each other a chance to become someone more special in their lives. If they are dating, please think about getting married soon :D

Cheers! xoxo

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, Flowerone96 said:

Omo even us :joy: update the same thing 

Not  just same updates Guys

kinda same pose also just look

Leon on bed and Simba on couch:P

Edited by platy1sri
Spelling mistake and to add couple of words

52 minutes ago, rubiflorie said:
Same day update!!!:wub:

lol its funny but also scary if the shipping wars start again in her comments section. 

its much better now when most people comment on what she post instead of linking with her co-stars. 

whether if she's with psj or not, its better for them to have their own individual space in their togetherness. just my thoughts. :smile:

2 minutes ago, bb_pp_66 said:

lol its funny but also scary if the shipping wars start again in her comments section. 

its much better now when most people comment on what she post instead of linking with her co-stars. 

whether if she's psj or not, its better for them to have their own individual space in their togetherness. just my thoughts. :smile:

Yup that's right.. If I were her, I might disable the comment section.. Those fans just don't know to respect her space

PMY's post today is dedicated to Park Leon who seems to be very happy to be with his Mommy. At the back of my head I already thought she would post something about the dog today. :joy: Like it makes things less suspicious or anything...sure, Rachel, nothing going on there. Just a nice photo of your very blissful dog. :joy:

Haha puppy's daddy just wanna show off his son after some hair-shave, asking everyone if his son is kute, then the puppy's mommy stepped in too, what a tease :joy:

Nothing much but he seems to take real random photos, look at Simba's position & someone's hand (prob his) in there. Leon's pic is no difference either, "rollin' in the bed" what an angle kkk

• LOL 1

25 minutes ago, platy1sri said:

There is a nice pic fanart pic of wedding scene  from WWWSK

Insta page @roseraieee

Some one can repost it here or view on the page 

p.s Not conversant in posting and attaching images 

You mean this one?:kiss_wink:so amazing ***heart eyes**:wub::star:

14 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

I'm don't read comments on PMY's ig anymore so pissed at certain delusional animal emojis. :lol:

I actually blocked those who abuse animal emoticons and tagging others... all shippers.. :joy:

This is how I see her comment section on her latest post: 

Screenshot-20190727-182317-Instagram.jpg

There are still some.. but isnt it much better to look at... if comments are just about her and no one else? Just all love for her and in this case.. Leon. :)

• LOL 1

So many coincidence and I think it is not a coincidence anymore but a pattern:wub: I really believe in this quotation now (I think this my third time to post this quotation:sweatingbullets:) "Once Is Chance, Twice is Coincidence, Third Time Is A Pattern":star::kiss_wink: Oh my can't wait for the future... Universe, I trust you with all your coincidences with these two:wub:

Note: lurkers/ other shippers don't take this seriously LOL:joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

OHMYGOSHH RACHEL UPDATED HAHA girlllllll yes girlllll

talk about Leon, did Leon got shaved? Because Simba got shaved so even my delulu feels happy if Leon got shaved too lol

Yes we have a great mom and dad to Simba and Leon hihi. I wonder if their babies got chance to meet and play together? Since they are neighbours, I just wonder if their babies get send to the same dog hotel or not haha. If thats true, thats totally some share secret between PSJ and PMY. 

Anyway saying hye to fellow new and quiet PPC shippers here. Welcome welcome! lets enjoy and post anything about PPC. Feel free to express but do note that we shall try to avoid our PPC with their costars as most here love PPC. Welcome again and enjoy!:kiss_wink:

• Love 2

7 minutes ago, rubiflorie said:

A friendly reminder for all new shippers please don't quote pictures, so that our forum won't be ban :) happy shipping everyone :kiss_wink:

Hi 

Did I quote the pic ?

kindly let me know 

If so shall be careful here after

• Like 1

Seems like Rachel is staying low for now. Wish that Busted2 can be release as soon as possible. It is pretty late compare to the Season 1. Really keen to see her solving cases becos she said the Busted team prepared a lot and became more clever in solving cases. Can't wait to see her detective mode. 

And I bet she's checking out PSJ haha. Since she said most of her free time she use phone and of cos her ig and there's a lot PPC igs that keep updating PSJ's promotion. So I bet she saw already his vlog. hehe. Rachel, I wish you can share using your own vlog. Cooking, playing with leon, vacations...totally fine!

• Like 1
  • LOL 3