Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

22 minutes ago, marcel098 said:

then you should be fine! I couldn't find information about it a couple days ago, but then now I can see it. So I'm sure it will show up in your "YES POINTS" soon. Maybe check back in 2-3 days! 

you clicked on the link they provided on the YES24 page? if it doesnt work, you should try 1:1 consultation (located on MY PAGE) and write a message asking them why the EMS tracking isnt working.

this is what mine looks like just incase you are wondering (p.s i didnt see this information 2-3 days ago, i just saw it tonight)

thanks for the info, the thing is i have the same issue with @snitchdream08 that my order is empty. i tried to address the issue in 1:1 consultation and they responded that the order over 4 months won't appear in the page but all the order history has stored in their system. i tried to chill but i'm worried again when someone shared the link of of the shipment tracking which works for some but not mine:sweatingbullets:hahaha..

anw, i just contacted them again to address my concern and hoping to get their response soon and most importantly the most awaited dvd:)

• Thanks 1

Him in Busan today, seems like he got his hair trimmed a bit :P 

12 minutes ago, brownsugar said:

my order is empty. i tried to address the issue in 1:1 consultation and they responded that the order over 4 months won't appear in the page but all the order history has stored in their system. i tried to chill but i'm worried again when someone shared the link of of the shipment tracking which works for some but not mine:sweatingbullets:hahaha..

How did you get your EMS shipping code if you order is empty?

Just now, marcel098 said:

How did you get your EMS shipping code if you order is empty?

actually i'm kinda lost as it was my first experience. is it the same like the order number? i put the order number:sweatingbullets:

2 hours ago, brownsugar said:

can @twoparkcouple or anyone kindly translate psj ig caption on his recent post of YT channel, pls? :)

i'm just using auto translator but it kinda sounded so humble:wub:

So from my understanding, his caption goes like:

I'm starting to repay the caring consideration & for the sake of all the fans' communication. It's still lacking a lot but I'll try keep it going, filling it with many little stories :P 

• Thanks 4

Just a little favor to ask :P I've missing out some of his interviews during my trip the last few days and am trying to catch up right now (there're just so many things in the fancafe that I don't even know where to start lol~ I'll dig back for sure but prob gonna take a while). I've known of his interview with Harper's Bazaar & Cine21, plz spam me with articles/ interviews guyz. 

TIA a lottttt~~~

Hmmm.. I wonder who inspired him to do a vlog.. :tongue:

Gosh.. it would be soo fun to watch them together just being themselves.. 

That would have more views than their bed scene! :joy:

But, no.. dont want them to be starring in a reality show together.  I just want like a 1 time thing, like a day in their life.. literally 1 day only. :sweat_smile:

• LOL 1

15 minutes ago, brownsugar said:

actually i'm kinda lost as it was my first experience. is it the same like the order number? i put the order number:sweatingbullets:

oh no, it's not haha, thats your order number, EMS is completely different. Once your order is shipped, YES24 will update your order page, and you should see the EMS code under order status, the "ES....... R" is the code, and when you click on it, it will direct you to the shipment tracking history

Screen-Shot-2019-07-26-at-11-58-56-PM.pn

hopefully that helps!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, mimi8592 said:

Don't worry guyz, even if Awesome Ent. doesn't provide the subtitle, I think many fanpage will do

Love his daily style. To be honest I'm not a fan of the split hair like that, but I just can't with him recently kkk

Me too! I like his hair shorter.. clean cut. Like this.. :wub:

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1

What exactly is a stage greeting? Like advanced screening? Are the viewer's critics, to provide reviews to the movie befor ita release on the 31st?

Someone watched someone's vlog.. featuring the dog.. :joy:

Screenshot-20190727-163706-You-Tube.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Hi Everyone 

This is Sri from India.

Watched WWWSK this May.This is my first K-DraMa to watch and I absolutely loved it.

felt both PMY and PSJ nailed their characters to the point making the drama to loved by everyone with their sizzling chemistry. They are one  visually good looking couple  and feel they brought the best acting out of each other.Like all of the members here even I started shipping them as I felt they are perfect for each other and especially felt PMY was comfortable and care free than her previous works with other co stars .Binged watched PMY's SKKS,Healer,Remember War of Son and Secretary Kim and PSJs FFMY so far.Liked them individually also and sincerely wish them to be with each other forever.

Like to add few lines how did I get to know the forum:

Actually I follow football particularly EPL ,where I have been supporting Son Heuing Min from TottenhamHotspur as he is one of few sportsman who made it big from Asia.Started following him on Facebook and Instagram.As he is from South Korea ,some videos of k drams started to show up in my FB videos that's how I  tumbled  onto WWWSK and viewed it on Viki App which had Eng sub .started following them on Instagram and where in search page of Insta saw many pics of them posted by their shippers and fans individually and started following them this June and July  namely parkpark_couple_luv,41319_cofee_cherries,larazsnow,heyjamyly and some PMY fan accounts and came to know about this Soompi forum.

I have know completed all the pages today sincerely appreciate for creating this forum for ppl who love them and where new members and international  fans can get to know about them ,their updates at one place and of course ship them as we all wish lots of love to them and feel they are perfect and caring towards one another.

Kind a long post as it is my first one and shall hereafter actively post .

just wanted to know if any of Instagram userID I mentioned are here as members,just for info.

• Like 6

Hello everyone! I've been a silent lurker in Soompi for years and enjoyed read this PPC shipper thread since last year and ended up rooting for PPC. Since today is exactly a year as a PPC shipper , I've finally decided to post something (hope it's not too late to post/greet you all for now:sweatingbullets:) I would like to give my recognition to all PPC shippers in this thread for being such an amazing shippers in this KDrama/KShipper World who rooting our PPC professionally with positive comments, vibes and being such a supportive shipper toward PPC. I really love and enjoyed reading all your opinions, delulu, sharing about PPC, and how you guys defend this ship, and etc. 

So happy to meet you all here thru WWWSK and PPC. Love you guys! :heart:

Even the drama is already end a year ago but it still alive in my heart and I will remember WWWSK for a long time ~ :kiss_wink:

Last but not least, to PMY and PSJ, both of you will always have my bless. If they're close friends for now, I hope they give each other a chance to become someone more special in their lives. If they are dating, please think about getting married soon :D

Cheers! xoxo

• Like 4

Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, Flowerone96 said:

Omo even us :joy: update the same thing 

Not  just same updates Guys

kinda same pose also just look

Leon on bed and Simba on couch:P

Edited by platy1sri
Spelling mistake and to add couple of words

52 minutes ago, rubiflorie said:
Same day update!!!:wub:

lol its funny but also scary if the shipping wars start again in her comments section. 

its much better now when most people comment on what she post instead of linking with her co-stars. 

whether if she's with psj or not, its better for them to have their own individual space in their togetherness. just my thoughts. :smile: