[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

1 hour ago, mimi8592 said:

2) I just saw some news abt the rumor that KakaoM has some intention to acquire Awesome Ent. Is it my deja vu or this has surfaced somewhere before ... Any insight into these plz ^^

What rumor and where?

Just now, twoparkcouple said:

in bed scene bts, that psj's whole body(shirt on~haha) is touching and pressing pmy's whole body is reallyyyyy hot. and kiss sound is so real. I understand what director said in commentary.."because the (kiss) sound was so loud(?) that i couldn't make the scene be no bgm scene like ribbon kiss scene.:D

and there is a short moment in bts where shirt off psj is on pmy's body..so tightly...pressing her...pmy's hand is on psj's naked back:wub:..he stares at her and kiss..and then director said "cut~"

it's sure 100% that the beginning part of this bts was deleted!!!! there must be soooo hot kiss in the beginning. because pmy's blouse all messed up...psj said "so long...i'm even sweaty.." and ppc are really shy just after director said "cut"..haha:DB)

and patting her hair is pmy's request. she said "i want you to pat my hair during this scene."(she looks shy when she requests that:lol:) so psj said.."of course, i will do. I'm already going to do that." :wub:

tenor.gif?itemid=4492346

Thanks @twoparkcouple

• LOL 2

12 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

and patting her hair is pmy's request. she said "i want you to pat my hair."(she looks shy when she requests that:lol:) so psj said.."of course, i will do. I'm already going to do that.:wub:

perfect match. 

• Like 2

@twoparkcouple thanks for sharing once again

If possible can u post about the first kiss scene if any in the uncut directors version enough though we already have some bts from TVN YouTube channel 

cannot forget  "I ate all " line from PSJ and PMY giving a very shy side eye glance 

1 hour ago, seratward01 said:

@twoparkcouple woowwwwww!!!!!! It's getting hot here!!!!! I even can't concentrate on my work anymore!! Can't stop smiling like crazy :D

Ikr I bet everyone's top search/ most visited page right now is this haha. Sincerely hope that@twoparkcouple won't sneeze coz we mentioned too much, like in every of our comment *jk* Also I heard that you should be careful about the weather in Korea these days, take care not to catch a flu :P 

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

"because the (kiss) sound was so loud(?)....

pmy's hand is on psj's naked back:wub:..

there must be soooo hot shirt off kiss in the beginning of bts. because pmy's blouse all messed up...

and patting her hair is pmy's request....

No wonder she smiled when he pat her head...:P

currently me:

44.gif

*having major heart attack*

• LOL 6

16 hours ago, mimi8592 said:

Thanks a lot for all this overdose of sweetness @twoparkcouple Even before the actual release of the dvd, I already regretted not ordering it ... 

He himself said he doesn't like mint chocochip flavor but I like his mentioning that day a lot lol~ (maybe coz I'm a mint chocochip lover) and now more things seem to draw back to that. Out of all the flavors he voiced the one he doesn't like (from what I know not many ppl like the flavor either which I found kinda weird at first haha). He has a thing for this chocochip guyz, wonder who among all his acquaintances are related to this. His son Simba likes chocochip snack maybe :joy:

lol, i randomly checking simba's bday pic celebration and noticed that the food on the table seemed all cookies and cake while on leon's bday cake, pmy always put kinda more 'healthy' food (carrot, chicken). and simba also looks more chubbier (tirtir cf making video) than leon who loves tug war (MYlog osaka video)..

can't believe but shipping PPC is so much fun to the point that i enjoyed observing their super cute pets behavior :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 1

16 hours ago, mimi8592 said:

Thanks a lot for all this overdose of sweetness @twoparkcouple Even before the actual release of the dvd, I already regretted not ordering it ... 

He himself said he doesn't like mint chocochip flavor but I like his mentioning that day a lot lol~ (maybe coz I'm a mint chocochip lover) and now more things seem to draw back to that. Out of all the flavors he voiced the one he doesn't like (from what I know not many ppl like the flavor either which I found kinda weird at first haha). He has a thing for this chocochip guyz, wonder who among all his acquaintances are related to this. His son Simba likes chocochip snack maybe :joy:

Lol! That would be cute.. but Chocolates are poisonous to dogs.. :unsure:

They shouldnt be given any kind or form of chocolates.. 

Does anyone how to contact with Yes24.com? I made my purchase and payment, but like others had mentioned that there is record of purchase under order history.  Under FAQ, it's asked to contact 1:1 query, but I didn't see it anywhere beside 1:1 consultation. Thank you.