[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

nahh... he went to LA after her drama ended remember?.. hihi.. :phew:

Hahaha i do believe such things thats why i’m still here and praying... hahaha

even the bts in the disc is very juicy

• Love 1

3 hours ago, itsMYday said:

Hahhaa i managed to watch finish just 1 disc as of now... 

i started from the more exciting cd of course... 

now im just really really curious what is the 77mins of deleted footage when the disc has some really interesting interactions.......... 

i was talking to my another friend that isn’t a ppc fan about some scenes in the dvd, but she just mentioned maybe the otp didnt sail so the 77mins were cut away. But whatever it is, i’ll believe for now that they are sailing until proven wrong (marriage or a legit dating news from either of them) 

oh wow I never thought it that way. That's interesting. For me, I would think TVN and PDs would keep it because it means they got nothing to hide right? if people were suspicious about what ever that happened in 77 minutes, it won't matter because they "arent" dating or dating anymore? it can be written off as actors doing their job, pretending to be in love, in that moment for the camera, etc.

TV networks often try their best to sell the chemistry and romance for romantic dramas between the male and female leads, so I would think they want to keep that "77" minutes in (if that 77 minutes is full of romance/juicy moments ;D hahah)

I think that 77minutes is tooo juicyyyy. I bet PPC were too into each other. Or probably they dont realise that they were too close that whoever see it would say they definitely dating for sure.

Especially PMY who said was she behaving too close too him that people thought they are actually dating. This statement clearly will against her behaviours during filming. Why bother to delete that 77mins saying it is to protect their CF contract agreement then,right?

And I'm very suspicious with the ori 7mins watching ep4 scenes together that were cut to 2mins only. What are they trying to hide behind that 5mins? 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

i can guess a little what bts scenes were deleted. bts of ep.13 wall kiss&bed scene, ep.9 closet kiss, ep.12 ribbon kiss , ep.8 fisrt kiss scene are cut suddenly...

even though BD team cut some bts, wall kiss&bed scene bts are reallllly hot.:glasses:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Naughty 1
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 10

18 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

i can guess a little what bts scenes were deleted. bts of ep.13 wall kiss&bed scene, ep.9 closet kiss, ep.12 ribbon kiss , ep.8 fisrt kiss scene are cut suddenly...

even though BD team cut some bts, wall kiss&bed scene bts are reallllly hot.:glasses:

all the kissing scenes... :phew:

28 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

Right!!! I feel like some scenes in the disc were cut suddenly... then skipped.. and a lot of the scenes were already repeated too.. 

Thank you for decsribing the bts! :heart:

I think the deleted 77 mins. (If there was really any) has nothing to do with where they are now. which by the way.. I think their status now is definitely stronger and more stable. :)

I have no feeling of doubt or whatsoever about PPC. If anything, they just keep me believing in them even more. :lol:

• Like 7
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

OMG :wub:

Thanks @sueeila, @tobhonust28, @Nusrat.mitu.

For the kind words, I hope that you all can stay here long and we can create fun memories together, and for the near future , hopefully we will get the BTS discs so we can relive the moment of our beloved PPC couple.

Many thanks to the others who are sharing the scenes from the disc/blu-Ray, it really brightens up my day even though it is a weekend here.

:glasses: Stay Happy and Lovely Everyone!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, marcel098 said:

oh wow I never thought it that way. That's interesting. For me, I would think TVN and PDs would keep it because it means they got nothing to hide right? if people were suspicious about what ever that happened in 77 minutes, it won't matter because they "arent" dating or dating anymore? it can be written off as actors doing their job, pretending to be in love, in that moment for the camera, etc.

TV networks often try their best to sell the chemistry and romance for romantic dramas between the male and female leads, so I would think they want to keep that "77" minutes in (if that 77 minutes is full of romance/juicy moments ;D hahah)

I feel like maybe when they were filming they are real... then 1 year later which is now smth happened, so became like this. 

But i dont want to believe that situation. So i am giving the benefit of doubt that those scenes are too over for fans eyes to see... 

so i’m replaying those precious moments on the disc.. such adorable interactions, both psj and pmy is so comfortable there... even the staffs are enjoying their presence... 

1 minute ago, itsMYday said:

I feel like maybe when they were filming they are real... then 1 year later which is now smth happened, so became like this. 

hmm I can see how u might think that. Hopefully not haha, let's think about it positively :wub:

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

of course bts of 13 ending scene(kiss&bed scene) is really hot. B):wub:

By ending scene of epi 13 you mean after he told miso i love you & went on with the kiss...like was there any interaction after that scene ended (pls tell there was any reaction from them after that) or their kiss was just more intense than the one we saw on screen! :wub:

2 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

pmy bursts out laughing, hitting his chest. psj arranges her pillow caringly.

and while they wait for filming this scene, pmy saying to psj "prince", showing him her Aegyo(a cute voice)...then psj gives her a big smile.. and then pmy saying with Aegyo again "please marry to Miso."

Hold tf up why would she call him a prince & with an ageyo tell him to (please marry to miso) she is trying to kill psj softly or what! :'(

2 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

i've just finished watching 1 bts disk. of course bts of 13 ending scene(kiss&bed scene) is really hot. B):wub:but my fav bts moment is this scene.

20190728-174449.png

when ppc filming this scene, they're sooo sweet. they keep smiling and laughing that psj can't say lines("i think i will become a master of forehead kiss").:lol:pmy bursts out laughing, hitting his chest. psj arranges her pillow caringly.

and while they wait for filming this scene, pmy saying to psj "prince", showing him her Aegyo(a cute voice)...then psj gives her a big smile.. and then pmy saying with Aegyo again "please marry to Miso."

that moment , psj looks around and finds a camera for bts, and saying to bts staff "when did you come?" with surprise. hahahaha:DB)

ppc looking at each other and psj saying "there was no bts camera all day."(it means i thought bts wasn't filmed today.)

Omo my imagination works properly hahaha I want to watch how sweet PP