[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

3 hours ago, zashi23 said:

Lol! That would be cute.. but Chocolates are poisonous to dogs.. :unsure:

They shouldnt be given any kind or form of chocolates.. 

Oh good to know ... I guess both of them know that already maybe it's just some deco 

3 hours ago, brownsugar said:

lol, i randomly checking simba's bday pic celebration and noticed that the food on the table seemed all cookies and cake while on leon's bday cake, pmy always put kinda more 'healthy' food (carrot, chicken). and simba also looks more chubbier (tirtir cf making video) than leon who loves tug war (MYlog osaka video)..

Both of them are pet lovers so I guess they care. I've been wondering where the pic came from but prob one of the deleted IG pic that I may have missed. Funny thing they make the bday celebration a real deal for their son. Such deco can't just be for some photos, I believe there must be guests of the boys' family & friends too :P 

3 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

It's sweet that ppc have same opinion, same thought and same answer about all of the questions.

I'm singing "when two becomes one"~~~ 

Human relationships are weird. Some start with conflicts & differences, while the others start with mutual similarities. The thing for our OTP from what I feel & know about them is that they've grown up personally & professionally as 2 distinct entities among the universe, then they meet & their stars stay align for them to become one, yet independent with one's own colors :relaxed: sr for the random talk but I'm the type who believe in relationships that will last with both differences & mutual understanding :heart:

• Love 1

1 hour ago, seratward01 said:

yes this part! Thanks for pointing it :)

Oww well to me the first pic that i sent you where psj carried her was more awkward as idk he couldn't place her well in his arms. & this scene where he carried her was more in tuned cause he had a tight grip on her neck while kissing.

Thank you my dear @rubiflorie I have always been here as I said before, ppc are sooo diffrent from other ships ( i used to be a shipper) they are my true love and i hope this pure love will end in the best destination. Im happy im here with you all again. Love you all so much.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:

So the dating rumour is not too affected to them. Good..

yes..although ppc's agencies checked bts and discussed it together(i think ppc agencies discussed together what bts should be deleted. psj said in commentary, one day he knew ppc stylists had discussed YJ&MS's clothes together and matched color. ppc's bosses are close each other too. so maybe they discussed it together) and deleted some sweet&hot scenes,  ppc looked not affected by dating news. like what psj said " if we turn awkward because of dating news, i think i lose. I don't want to lose." :lol:

Or maybe...ppc know dvd will be released after a year and contents on dvd can't be opened to the public because of copyright..and ppl who will watch this dvd are fans who really love ppc and wwwsk, so ppc could talk and act freely in dvd interview&commentary.

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1