[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

I agree, I also thought PSJ himself was watching over PMY with the "watch your head" scene. He's a gentleman like that! They must have had so much fun together on set. 

PMYs eyes were so bright and glossy in wwwsk - did she put something in her eyes or was it just her being giddy around PSJ?

Thank you so much for sharing @twoparkcouple:kiss_wink:. It's like you're having a block screening for us:D. I actually I'm so speechless with those scenes:wub:... Can't help it to rewind it on my mind:wub:B).

Welcome back @fasiou!!! I'm glad you're back:D I was so sad when you left and you're finally here:lol:!!! I remember you contribute a lot before and I really love those:wub:

Can’t get over the neck kiss. No matter how much I think about it, unless it’s written specifically in the script (which I doubt), all the body movements, wild hands, gestures etc. are purely psj and not lyj. Yes it’s acting but at the same time it’s not either, if you know what I mean. So yes I mean the hip thrusts, up and down body movements, hand placement, the whole nine yard. 

Cute for psj to acknowledge their ideal height difference and how beautiful pmy was. She really was beautiful during the wedding (granted, she’s always beautiful but especially this scene). From following psj, he isn’t the type to gush about his counterpart for the sake of fan service/promotion so that’s why I take his words seriously. 

Dying to to see all these sweet scenes...

• Like 1
  • Love 3

I'm actually very curious how they did the scene with the neck kiss.:tongue:

It was on the webtoon, right? 

That wedding dress scene.. even my jaw dropped when I saw her.. lol! Gosssh! She really was exceptionally beautiful! 

Soo.. who can blame this handsome guy for being completely head over heels in love with her? :wub:

Screenshot-20190729-094825-Instagram.jpg

:blush:

• Love 3

11 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

oke wild imagination activated! was his shirt on or off when he was kissing her neck?? i need to knowwwwwwww helpp 

Maybe off? Since he removed his shirt anyway.. and maybe their hands were locked together too... :naughty:

We can just imagine though..  LOL! 

---- ohh nevermind... twoparkcouple answered this already. Just i imagined!. :D

14 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

she copied little Miso's lines "you look like a prince. please marry me(Miso).:lol:

Did miso say that line in the drama? Or was it in the script? Because I couldn't recall that line even though I already watch wwwsk for 1234556788xx times hahahaha

Oh gooshh,, no wonder tvn only gave us extra small parts of bts, because if they show us during the airing time, we all gonna die of happiness for sure! :lol:

• LOL 5

I'm also very curious abt the bts of bed scene, the one when LYJ carried KMS into the bed and lay her down, in that scene, PMY hair looked mess, and the way PSJ carried her, looked bit awkward from the audience view,, or is it just me :P hehehe,, but then the rest was just went soo natural 

1 hour ago, seratward01 said:

Did miso say that line in the drama? Or was it in the script? Because I couldn't recall that line even though I already watch wwwsk for 1234556788xx times hahahaha

That'd be what little Miso would say :P 

• Love 1

Happy Monday guyz~ 

1) Anyone here has read the webtoon Itaewon Class yet? I heard it's a good one so I'm really looking forward it. Esp. when we have such quality cast, young but all guaranteed :P 

2) I just saw some news abt the rumor that KakaoM has some intention to acquire Awesome Ent. Is it my deja vu or this has surfaced somewhere before ... Any insight into these plz ^^

13 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

4. wedding bts looks so real. it looks like ppc's real wedding. When ppc walking into the wedding hall, all wedding guests are clapping(director said in the commentary, even director's wife, daughter and son came to watch this wedding:lol:). when ppc have a wedding kiss, guests cheer loudly.

5. bts in this scene, psj got a hardworking cow from a claw machine and gave this to pmy. she really loved it. and in group commentary, she showed off he had gotten a doll from the claw machine and given it to her.:D

thank you for liking my posts. I will post about ppc moments in dvd continuously and slowly. please understand me though I can't reply to your questions.

4) I swear I think PD is the biggest PPC shipper instead lol. in every scene u always see him smiling ear to ear looking at PPC together. PD be showing off to his wife, his chilren like "u see this?? I made these 2. So proud of myself!"

5) Yup that's PMY in love. She has it as bad just as PSJ lol

Thank u @twoparkcouple !!! You deserve many cookies (:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

39 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

thank you for liking my posts. I will post about ppc moments in dvd continuously and slowly. please understand me though I can't reply to your questions.

cannot thank you enough @twoparklove!!!! thank you x infinity!!!! lol...i cant stop smiling whenever i read ur posts!!!!

Edited by bb_pp_66
cannot quote pics n gifs

jst a quick reminder to new posters~~ we love reading everyone’s post but make sure to remove pics/gifs/videos when quoting someone... it’s one of the soompi forum rules and we hv to abide by it.. ... or jst simply highlight any sentence that u want to quote bfore clicking ‘quote’ so u dont end up quoting the entire thing..

ur cooperation is highly appreciated! thank you :heart:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, bb_pp_66 said:

cannot thank you enough @twoparklove!!!! thank you x infinity!!!! lol...i cant stop smiling whenever i read ur posts!!!!

Just a friendly reminder that you may delete the pic in the quote box coz quoting pic/ vid is not allowed in order to save space :P 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, seratward01 said:

Oh gooshh,, no wonder tvn only gave us extra small parts of bts, because if they show us during the airing time, we all gonna die of happiness for sure! :lol:

PMY copied what the little Miso girl said to little boy LYJ.. when they were kids..

But its not part of the scene.. :D

It was just caught in the bts..

• Love 1

16 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

little Miso girl said to little boy LYJ..

ikr? those lines were actually Ji Yu’s lines (little Miso) and not hers. the fact she remembered it and repeated those lines to PSJ is so cuteeeee :joy: