[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

16 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

I think it looks big if zoomed and seen on a vertical position.  Look at the angle or the curve between it and the rib part. 

Also there is this unanswered question about the other dog in PMY's collage. Whose puppy was it. Not seen again in her ig. It looks a lot like Simba but of course same breed so it may be because of the breed. But now, PMY only has 1 dog. ;)

Also noteworthy is the fact that, unlike in his previous works, PSJ always brought Simba to WWWSK set. 

as far as i know, Leon is the son of her sister dog and the photo grid of 2 dogs is leon's father. before leon, PMY had dog named zzup but she died in 2015 and after that PMY adopt leon. CMIIW

my assumptions is maybeee simba also the child of PMY's sister dog..hehehe

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

23 minutes ago, ash623 said:

as far as i know, Leon is the son of her sister dog and the photo grid of 2 dogs is leon's father. before leon, PMY had dog named zzup but she died in 2015 and after that PMY adopt leon. CMIIW

my assumptions is maybeee simba also the child of PMY's sister dog..hehehe

Is there any proof that Leon is from her sister's dog though? Because another ship also claimed before Leon is a couple pet of PMY with their ship. :joy:

The other one looks like a puppy yet. Leon is more than 1 year old on Dec 2016 and this dog breed can already reproduce offsprings on that age.

Also possible that Simba is Leon's son. :lol:

C5_A63255-74_BB-417_C-_B62_A-_A3555345_D 

• Like 7

12 hours ago, polydadmiac said:

According to whatever is left on PMY IG, Leon's birthday is in Sep, and he first appeared on her IG on Oct 2015. So he was born before Oct 2015, whether it was Sep 2014 or Sep 2015, I don't know. 

We never knew when was Simba's birthday due to no information released by PSJ. We also don't know when Simba started to appear on his IG because he deleted all old Simba photos.

My biggest question: why would you delete IG posts if you have nothing to hide, especially dog photos? Let alone he loves his dog, there is no reason for him to suddenly delete the photos. I think some of us here already have answer to this question, and evidence to prove our answer. But I will not make it public in this forum. It is their personal lives and I don't want to dig too deep into it. 

Back to trolling :joy: 

Thanks for the info chingu... so the possibility is Leon and Simba are related. Different name, same meaning, 'lion'... And most likely based on the comments on this thread end of 2016 (PMY's IG) or early 2017 (PSJ's IG) that's when Simba first appeared... 

And you're right, why would he even delete IG posts of his Simba? Clearing posts or clearing evidences? But seeing all of these made me sure that Leon and Simba was the starting point of their budding romance. 

• Like 3

Haha even at the Tom Ford shop PSJ went to today. I am lost for words for all these coincidences :joy:

@Bon-bon007 I believe there is really something about Simba and Leon.

*PSJ did not bother to explain them

*What PMY said that she does not know Simba is a lion is just super unbelievable :lol:

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

Haha even at the Tom Ford shop PSJ went to today. I am lost for words for all these coincidences :joy:

@Bon-bon007 I believe there is really something about Simba and Leon.

*PSJ did not bother to explain them

*What PMY said that she does not know Simba is a lion is just super unbelievable :lol:

PSJ said he named his dog Simba cuz he loves lions hahaha... at least that's what he said. but with PMY, she run out words and too honest to lie that she doesn't know Simba is a lion. I just truly love her...

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Also, as you said, PSJ kept bringing Simba on the set of WWWSK. I wonder if PMY brought Leon, too? It makes me feel giddy imagining their furbabies having a playdate on set while PSJ and PMY are looking at them like proud parents :blush:

• Like 2
  • LOL 8
  • Wiggle 1

1 hour ago, Bon-bon007 said:

PSJ said he named his dog Simba cuz he loves lions hahaha... at least that's what he said. but with PMY, she run out words and too honest to lie that she doesn't know Simba is a lion. I just truly love her...

Haha. You wait until things unfold. And then when you look back and compare one by one statement from PMY's interviews you will find out that she is not 'that honest' :glasses: But I understand that. She has her personal life to protect. Honest or not in front of media doesn't really affect my opinion on her as an actor.   

• Like 14

I feel so bad for the 8 year old Min Young for not being able to watch The Lion King hence she did not know Simba is a LION.  Good that little Miso seems to be fully aware of this hehehe ....look at her account name hihi

we understand you hahaha....hakunamatata....no worries...we still love you anyway...:heart:

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

1 hour ago, polydadmiac said:

Haha. You wait until things unfold. And then when you look back and compare one by one statement from PMY's interviews you will find out that she is not 'that honest' :glasses: But I understand that. She has her personal life to protect. Honest or not in front of media doesn't really affect my opinion on her as an actor.   

Agree! I'm with you. At this point truth is not an option for PMY. And her judgment for that matter I agree...

• Like 2