[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

4 hours ago, polydadmiac said:

Shippers, I give you a homework :D

8-1ex4.png

Apparently, before WWWSK, we thought PSJ and PMY lives are two parallel lines.

Then they started to intersect at WWWSK.

Then we found out that their lives were actually more representative by two coincident lines.

Can someone solve when two coincident lines intersect at one point, how long will they both become one single line:lol: For your Saturday brain work. 

Oh my gosh I dare not answer your question for fear that this thread might lose it's general readership rating  hahaha but for the love of math.....:glasses:

If the two lines end up lying on top of each other.    In this situation, they would end up being the same line:scream:

p.s.  not my own words so don't shoot me.... it's geometry hehehe

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

1 hour ago, saved2K said:

I would like to suggest something that will not require sizing but I might start another wildfire so better keep this to myself hahahaha

Even if it ruin my innocent "handsome and beautiful" brain....do tell, I'm curious now! :lol:

Hmmmm.....tangmopan drink 2018new_chigua_thumb.png

F6_FF03_C7-5_FD6-4_BF5-_A928-_D77_F2_D1_

• Like 1

"Region code used in South Korea is A (Blu-ray) and 3 (DVD).

In case of Blu-ray, Japan and North America has same code as Korea (region A), and for DVD, Southeast Asia except for Japan and China has same code as Korea (region 3).

Blu-ray : Region A (Korea, Japan, North America, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Southeast Asia, etc)

DVD : Region 3 (Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macau, Southeast Asia, etc)

Japan has code 2 for DVD, but it is difficult to have code 2, according to production company.

China has code 6 for DVD, and it is possible to discuss having code 6"

*So unfortunately for us living in North America it will be one hefty purchase, my heart just sank having to cancel and re-purchase for the Blue-ray version. I had a coupon and the discount code/points that did help just a wee bit so if you recently opened up a YES24 account you should be able to download a coupon thats worth ($7). Message me if you had any questions regarding any of this. 

Can you please explain more about the code. I'm living in Georgia, USA and I purchased the DVD version. 

16 minutes ago, mtc02 said:

Can you please explain more about the code. I'm living in Georgia, USA and I purchased the DVD version. 

According to Secretary Kim DVD Daum Cafe, the DVD is only playable in Region 3. You should avail of BluRay I think if you live in the US 

BluRay-Region A

DVD- Region 3 

• Like 1

@mtc02 Hey, so for me I just didn't want the hassle of trying to override the DVD region error code when I put the DVD into our standard DVD players. So i decided to purchase the Blu-Ray Version but if you manage to have or purchase a DVD player that can play a Region 3 DVD than you wont have to purchase the BR. Another option is check if your DVD player is a Region-Free player then you will have no problem playing the dvd or if your technology savvy you could always change the DVD region on your laptop or PC which will allow you to play the DVD. So lots of options for you even if you bought the DVD so no worries if you decide not to do what I did. Hope that helps :)

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, lovely_skham said:

@mtc02 Hey, so for me I just didn't want the hassle of trying to override the DVD region error code when I put the DVD into our standard DVD players. So i decided to purchase the Blue-Ray Version but if you manage to have or purchase a DVD player that can play a Region 3 DVD than you wont have to purchase the BR. Another option is check if your DVD is a Region-Free DVD player then you will have no problem playing the dvd or if your technology savvy you could always change the DVD region on your laptop or PC which will allow you to play the DVD. So lots of options for you even if you bought the DVD so no worries if you decide not to do what I did. Hope that helps :)

Thank you. It helps me a lot :)

1 hour ago, saved2K said:

Oh my gosh I dare not answer your question for fear that this thread might lose it's general readership rating  hahaha but for the love of math.....:glasses:

If the two lines end up lying on top of each other.    In this situation, they would end up being the same line:scream:

p.s.  not my own words so don't shoot me.... it's geometry hehehe

kneeling-down-ground-19497733.jpg

And this is your Doctorate degree :lol:

Doctor-of-Philosophy.jpg?fit=570,360

Demonstration of two coincident lines lying on top of one another

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

Judging from both their happy auras after Phuket trip, I think aside from rest and recreation, they already had a lengthy talk about the persistent rumors, what to do with it and their future plans. 

It also helps that their two managers are very close. :wub:

4541_F75_F-87_BF-43_A6-_A493-_B8_BBD1_F3

90517_FB0-_E2_EC-46_AA-8_DC2-_EC4425_B0_

• Like 8

@Jerusha1 &  @tani2310

Hello guys. Yupiie finally m not alone going crazzy.:P U know even after telling background story of DOTS to my frnds, they r not ready to watch coz of earthquake scene and soldiers fighting scenes. Common.<_<  Now I m scared to talk abt “Parkpark couple to them. They would think I m mad. Its damnn frustrating.:wacko:

I think after this trip, PSJ & PMY are busy, nd we will see less of their pics (together). I hope we get to see their leaked pics near their house or in a restaurant. 

I wanna ask u one thng, whats this DVD & Blueray thing. Do we have to wait for atleast 6 mnths or a year to watch their behind the scenes videos on Youtube. How are we going to spend this long time..:(

• Like 1

3 hours ago, polydadmiac said:

kneeling-down-ground-19497733.jpg

And this is your Doctorate degree :lol:

Doctor-of-Philosophy.jpg?fit=570,360

Demonstration of two coincident lines lying on top of one another

Omggg did anyone notice the tongue?? LOOL i feel like I haven’t seen many kdrama kiss scenes with tongue but maybe I’m wrong..? XD

• LOL 1

59 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Judging from both their happy auras after Phuket trip, I think aside from rest and recreation, they already had a lengthy talk about the persistent rumors, what to do with it and their future plans. 

It also helps that their two managers are very close. :wub:

OH to be a fly on that wall when they discussed the rumours together. It all depends which camp you're in. I'm on the i don't believe the 3 year relationship. I think they were always curious of eachother as people in the same industry. So I am always thinking about how they feel about all those insta pics.... being at the same place around the same time, and having similar taste in style. They must have felt like wooow we have a lot in common:kiss_closed:. I would love to have seen PMY reaction to PSJ's dog also ahaha.

Just imagining them discussing how surreal it is and swapping stories about similarities has me all :relaxed: ahahaha

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

Let's start a discussion :kiss_closed:  if you could choose 3 scenes you would like for PMY and PSJ to commentate on which scenes would you choose?

For me, I'd choose for them to watch:

1. Drunk scenes [Both of theirs]. Just curious about how much adlib they used ahaha.

2. PSJ crying in front of his parents and revealing why he lied and how he always remembered his memories.

3. PMY confession scene and first kiss. She was straight forward and wanted him to not misunderstand her feelings.

• Like 3

Spoiler

@prie28-yes, it'll be a wait game with the DVD/Blu-ray. Hope that it takes less than a year to prepare the contents. Don't worry. Keep the happy shipping vibes going.

@suie-one of my favourite scenes is in ep 16 when Miso appears before the sulking Young Joon in her bridal gown. I found the emotions in that scene very raw and real. PMY's lips quiver as she says that she finds the jealous VP cute as she loves him very much. PSJ takes a deep breath then (seems like he's really touched) and hugs hers tight & says he'll never let her go in a nasally voice (which happens when one is choked with emotions). I would love it if they choose to comment on this short but meaningful & sweet scene:kiss_closed:

• Like 2