[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

If a celebrity says "i will never admit it when i am dating..because of such and such"....and that celebrity is asked point blank, are you dating so and so...that celebrity is dating so and so, but does not want to admit it. Will that celebrity:

A. Lie..(it is not the public's business anyway.)

B. Tell the truth...(despite the fact, telling the truth does them more harm than good.)

PSJ and PMY's denials weren't harmed in the making of this survey.

Simba is a lion? never heard of him.:lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

30 minutes ago, suie said:

Well lets see and find out.:wub:

I can't see PMY getting caught in a lie. She adamantly refuted she was travelling to see him.

I think it was unfortunate those 3 year  rumours broke cos i honestly do think they have caught feelings for eachother during the filming of WWWSK so now it may have become harder  to reveal things sooner esp with the 3 year rumour. If or when they do come out officially, people will go back to asking about the lovestagram claims. We  may have to wait NOW and see how things progress. This PPC  ship is gonna be a long RIDE.:sweat_smile:

Hmmmm  I don't think it's gonna be hard for them for no one is buying their denial now hehehe...as far as Knetz and Kmedia is concern...they are really dating.... they don't care about how long... they just want them to admit it now.

PMY said she doesn't want to be caught dating but intends to get married on or before she reach 35 so probably she just wants to surprise us all with the news of her wedding :blush:  but with this rumor.... things have changed for she said she will let us know if she is dating....and left an open ended answer to the possibility of them dating in the future.  Given the high number of coincidences in their life.... assuming these are purely coincidences then I can safely assume they are fated to love :love:

So following both their statements.... my delulu mind kept telling me.... they will schedule when they will be caught :glasses: and announce when they're gonna marry :blush:.  After all they are already in their 30s.... it was different back then 

• Like 7

In Taiwan Fan Meeting Interview in October 2017,  PSJ said he will never publicly admit a relationship. He said "my life is not mine alone. I do not want to hurt anyone or people affected because of me."

At the time, of course what comes to mind was his numerous advertising contracts or he does not want to hurt his fangirls.

But looking back now, and if rumors about him and PMY are true, it can also mean he does not want PMY hated because of him like what happened in her past relationship. 

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 1

14 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

In Taiwan Fan Meeting Interview in October 2017,  PSJ said he will never publicly admit a relationship. He said "my life is not mine alone. I do not want to hurt anyone or people affected because of me."

At the time, of course what comes to mind was his numerous advertising contracts or he does not want to hurt his fangirls.

But looking back now, and if rumors about him and PMY are true, it can also mean he does not want PMY hated because of him like what happened in her past relationship. 

Better said than done....truth is.... he can't totally deny her :heart:  So it is Park Min Young who has to give the firm denial.  Oh my goodness Park Seo Joon is a dead meat now hahahaha.   This poor boy looks like a zombie on his way to Phuket for over working himself and looking so happy and fresh back to Korea.... he's so cute.:blush:   This is how he denies things between them hahahaha

• Like 4
  • LOL 8

26 minutes ago, saved2K said:

Better said than done....truth is.... he can't totally deny her :heart:  So it is Park Min Young who has to give the firm denial.  Oh my goodness Park Seo Joon is a dead meat now hahahaha.   This poor boy looks like a zombie on his way to Phuket for over working himself and looking so happy and fresh back to Korea.... he's so cute.:blush:   This is how he denies things between them hahahaha

Him looking fresh from that trip..it's the effect of the VitaMin-Young :P:lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

Remember the VLive interview for QFSD? Chansung's reaction was very telling. He said that he & PSJ were personally acquainted right? Maybe he knew that PSJ & PMY were somewhat interested in each other, if not in a full-fledged relationship. His sneaky glance at PMY at the random mention of PSJ's name hints at this probability:tounge_xd:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

I rewatched the VLive interview for QFSD several times wherein the reporter suddenly mentioned PSJ’s name. You can clearly differentiate the expression of PMY when PSJ’ s name was mentioned. It was so obvious. And Chansung quick glance to PMY... 

• Like 2

@saved2K The likely-hood of PSJ & PMY having a joint WWWSK promotional PC is very slim due to both being very busy with other contractual obligations("The Divine Fury/Busted"). However if the areas that it has been broadcasted spark a huge interest (were talking DOTS/GOBLIN huge) where a promotional tour is needed then it could prove to be financially worth it for TVN to present the opportunity/offer to PPC. It can be quite tricky in situations like this when the lead actors are immediately scheduled for another project like a film or a drama. I feel that both are focus orientated actors(one project) to ensure outstanding results ~ so there is a 70 to 30 chance they would turn it down.

Like many of you, my take on Knetz reaction to PSJ airport arrival is they definitely sound quite bitter. The comments are absolutely hilarious because for me he was very fresh faced and had this non-chalant IDGAF kind of aura to him. Thats his charm where he is completely real whether its filming/promoting/leisure. He isn't manipulated by comments or media exposure which has made me appreciate him more than I already do. Tons of celebrities don't look nearly or even half as good as him which baffles my mind how they can call him average looking. They must have "sleep" in their eyes if they said he looks like Lee Seung Hwan (I almost choked reading that comment ~ the immaturity at its finest, wouldn't expect anything less) Truth be told these comments are a direct reflection of Knetz level of maturity ~ childish and immature. I was reading the comments and my immediate reaction was to look at his airport pics again and even try to level with them but nope cant, not even for one second cause honestly what is he supposed to get off the plane looking like? he just came back from vacation in which he departed at 12:00 am and having arrived a 5-6 hours later ~ wow the comprehension level is out of this world. (BTW I took a flight from Thailand to Seoul a couple of years ago at 2:00 am and there was no possibility to even look half way decent getting off the plane) Kudos to Mr PSJ you proved that "average" isn't just "average" anymore. Because of him the term average his turning out to be the next standard of greatness. Cheers Knetz for making me look at PSJ in a whole other way ~ Brava!

PSJ is a very good looking man and he takes care of himself well. He isn't a Wonbin type of attractiveness (Wonbin is ridiculously handsome - 9.5)  but there is a uniqueness about his appearance that you just can't help but feel mesmerized by. I've watched his dramas and more times than not he was ridiculously handsome. Those other times were due to the hairstyle but at the end of the day he shows through his performance that its not about what he looks like thats is the deciding factor to why I like him but the entire package. If Knetz are going to call him "average" then i'd take his "average" look any day over some of the male celebrities have been "done up." Its quite amusing just how two faced people can get when they don't get their way which is why if celebrities aren't thick skinned they would slowly go mental and slip into a depression. The dark side of being famous, but for PSJ and PMY they have put up with a lot of criticisms in the past and even now and I can tell they have each others back for support. He even said he's a human being and with being human you will have natural desires such as being a husband and a father and there are days where you will look like absolute crap and days where he could be smothered in dirt and he'd still pull off a modelesque appearance. It's all in perspective and soon the negativity will pass towards them both. It takes time and it will slowly get better.

According to PMY, PSJ is a lot more similar to LYJ than people know. LYJ never loses, so whatever issue will come up PSJ can and will handle everything. PMY is a beautiful woman inside and out and now she has PSJ in her life who can put up with it all for her. 

Nicholas Sparks where are you? 

• Like 15

2 hours ago, Bon-bon007 said:

Quick question... Simba and Leon were born 2015? How did they get their dogs, I mean was it at the same time when they had those dogs in 2015? 

According to whatever is left on PMY IG, Leon's birthday is in Sep, and he first appeared on her IG on Oct 2015. So he was born before Oct 2015, whether it was Sep 2014 or Sep 2015, I don't know. 

We never knew when was Simba's birthday due to no information released by PSJ. We also don't know when Simba started to appear on his IG because he deleted all old Simba photos.

My biggest question: why would you delete IG posts if you have nothing to hide, especially dog photos? Let alone he loves his dog, there is no reason for him to suddenly delete the photos. I think some of us here already have answer to this question, and evidence to prove our answer. But I will not make it public in this forum. It is their personal lives and I don't want to dig too deep into it. 

Back to trolling :joy: 

• Like 9

8 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

the top hate comments against PSJ calling him ugly sounds like 

BITTER FANGIRLS 

whose dreams of him becoming their boyfriend are shattered   :joy:

Yeah, especially this one:

5. [+82, -8] I used to think he was so cool... but not anymore ㅠㅠ Park Min Young's boyfriend

Dream shattered. Knetz you need to start taking medicine on time until PP announces their relationship :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

4 hours ago, jerusha1 said:

Remember the VLive interview for QFSD? Chansung's reaction was very telling. He said that he & PSJ were personally acquainted right? Maybe he knew that PSJ & PMY were somewhat interested in each other, if not in a full-fledged relationship. His sneaky glance at PMY at the random mention of PSJ's name hints at this probability:tounge_xd:

Chansung can be named PP shippers buddy of the year :joy: Ooooppps he did it again :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

8 hours ago, MsMinnieFran said:

If a celebrity says "i will never admit it when i am dating..because of such and such"....and that celebrity is asked point blank, are you dating so and so...that celebrity is dating so and so, but does not want to admit it. Will that celebrity:

A. Lie..(it is not the public's business anyway.)

B. Tell the truth...(despite the fact, telling the truth does them more harm than good.)

PSJ and PMY's denials weren't harmed in the making of this survey.

Simba is a lion? never heard of him.:lol:

I feel that my whole childhood memory is shattered when I heard MY said that. She is around the same age as me (does this sentence sound familiar - YES) and Lion King was part of my childhood. And it is the same with all my global friends (I now live in a multi-national, multi-cultural country so I have friends from different countries in the world). I wonder what is wrong with her childhood :lol: 

I just did a quick calculation, and to be honest, the chance of 2 people owning the same dog breed is very common.

1. According to Federation Cynologique International, there are 340 recognized dog breeds.

2. It means if we have 22 people we will have 50% chance of 2 people owning the same breed. (I use chance here not possibility. It is a different way to calculation and I don't have time now) 

3. To get to 95% you need 46 people. We have ~ 111 male and female actors with surname Park in Kbiz so yes the chance is extremely high that they own the same dog breed.

But then when you start adding names related to lion on top of it, then the possibility reduces. If you also consider PMY's dog naming pattern, the possibility will reduce even lower. If you also consider that one's dog has the same English name as the owner of another dog, the possibility could move to very low. I don't have time to prove this, at least not now. All that this proves is having a 'coincidence' with dog breed and dog name itself is already something with very low possibility. But consider other 'coincidences' then I don't consider it coincidence anymore because the possibility for this to happen with no causation is very low. 

Maybe there is another force in play. Science called it 'synchronization' force (no I am not making this up. You can do some research yourself to validate). For PP, I believe this force exists. Thanks to PP, science has made a huge step :joy::joy::joy:

I used to see a video in Viki interview where SJ just sync MY acts. Does anyone still have that video? These two are really in sync. Happy Sunday shippers. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 8

2 hours ago, polydadmiac said:

We never knew when was Simba's birthday due to no information released by PSJ. We also don't know when Simba started to appear on his IG because he deleted all old Simba photos.

He deleted them?? When? Was it after the dating rumor? :o

I share your sentiments. Why would he delete them if it’s really just a coincidence :lol:

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, luvxuvkuv said:

I share your sentiments. Why would he delete them if it’s really just a coincidence :lol:

He deleted lots of photos around Chinese new year this year, i.e. ~ second week of Feb 18 (sourced from PSJ fan page). This is way before the dating rumours broke out, but 'coincidentally' around the time when lead roles for WWWSK were offered. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, luvxuvkuv said:

Several Simba photos were deleted around February this year here's a few.

Based on the photos, I think Simba is younger.

I remember PMY said in her interview her Leon is already 3 years old. Leon's birthday was September 22, 2015. :lol:

Here is another COINCIDENCE

December 17 2016 PMY posted Daddy and Son:

Simba started appearing in PSJ ig early January 2017

deleted pic 

D7556_CDF-_B1_DC-4_C2_E-845_D-5_A7_B01_B

Pic of PSJ with puppy Simba January 2017

0_EB7891_A-8_C4_F-469_E-9_D82-_CAE69_A61

May 2017 deleted pics

465_E087_C-8_AFC-4024-_B42_F-0_D9_FB1_C8

48_EA1_EA5-92_EE-42_BD-9_BE5-_D1_EC2222_

• Like 9
  • Thanks 4

Maybe delulu but,

It's possible Simba is Leon's Son. :lol: or even if unrelated by dog blood :lol:, PSJ named it Simba to match with Leon. Can't name him Leon again because that would be Leon III as he is the original Leon and Leon II is with PMY. Haha

Another coincidence I remember was that in October 2017, PMY mentioned Youn's Kitchen how she wished she will be invited to guest in the next Season. Then few weeks after, PSJ was confirmed to join. Hmmmmm :sweatingbullets:

• Like 12
  • LOL 2