[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

11 hours ago, Cheryl295 said:

@LurkerNoMore

Even if no rumors exist, considering that PMY'S event is Shiseido which is a competitor of Laneige, I do not think PSJ will be dropping by :lol:

I think by Thursday he will be going to China for his event on Friday.

PMY is a master of being a ninja. I think she is now in Seoul, she was able to sneak in over the weekend from Singapore. B)

Ah, it’s a real shame then.., well at least both of them have their own respective fan bases and are aware of what’s going on around them. 

Just waiting for that magical announcement. :wub:

@polydadmiac, haha I admit I was abit too logical in my deduction but I temporarily forgot this is the place where logic doesn’t exist anymore, so my bad it should be 1000%, great job on the collecting of data though, keep up the good work!:D

• Like 2

3 hours ago, mimixemix said:

This is from page 15th. I can’t stop laughing now, why did he open his mouth like that.?? 

our Capt looked like a fish here. Lol lol lol

iirc in this part after he wiped the cheese off of the corner of her mouth, he then just ate it himself. He didn't have to do it cuz it's not in the script and camera was off. It's also a pretty personal thing to do. Even the PD and the staff was a little shocked.

The most dubious part was how natural it was. It took him a split moment to realize "oops I shouldn't have done that".

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

hehe... yes, why did he open his mouth... im sure he is just so smitten with her... early part of the relationship... eating off the cheese from her mouth, unaware of his surroundings... haha

I watched Midnight Runner yesterday and was surprised to know that KHN is actually younger than PSJ, i was wondering why in the interviews he addressed PSJ as Hyung.... somehow the movie didnt really end properly, in the sense that, the message is that police response will always be slow unless it is VVIP got involved. And saving those 20 girls, they probably should be given medals and not 500 hrs of community work.. sigh..

• Like 4

hi I'm a new here. 

I'm a minmin shippers before but I did not create any account, I don't know why I join here is it maybe because I am very convince that there were really something special to parkpark couple that made me decide to create one.

• Like 6
  • Wiggle 1

12 minutes ago, jingjaja said:

Oh noooo ahaha this was discussed with actual celebs on the panel comparing the lovestagram. :flushed:

The reporter even went around the neighbourhood asking if they've seen PMY/PSJ on dates.

PMY house to PSJ's is only a 10 min walk away  he said.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

One of the commenter translated this part

• aldeurihssMC: it seems like the filming staff and the actors are happy (to work with MY)
    MY: (eyeing seojoon and taewhan) it doesnt seem so
    MC: arent you happy? Seojoon-ssi?
    SJ: im happy everyday 
    MY: he always teases me
    MC: Oh really? What does he tease you?
    MY: im actually really happy to be sitting right now since they are both really tall...i always need to use a box to stand on
    MC: Minyoung ssi is not that short though
    MY: I really want to believe that as well but the two of them really look so tall
  • Like 10

25 minutes ago, chowchow8 said:

@suie at the last part when the reporter ask that 1 guy why do they all sound surprised? 

Or can anyone translate that part? I’m so curious.

The guy at the end was reporting that no one witnessed them dating and seen them together in their neighbourhood where he was at. And their reaction was because of this and how it was a shame.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Thanks 3

Regarding the latest video, based on Papago translator of the YouTube video, it involves the reporter/comedian (Hwang Young Jin) going around finding out the various truths and theories behind PMY and PSJ romantic theories visiting places of interest that either PSJ or PMY might have gone during their spare time to find out more towards the dating news.

Based on my rather limited knowledge of actresses, I recognized the female host in the show, and managed to find out the name of the show and what it actually does. It’s a variety show by channel A called “Rumor Has It”, where every week a panel of celebrities talk about the latest celebrity news and gossips discusses around tabloid reporters and find out the truths or rumors about them. 

Unfortunately, I’m not able to translate what is being said but i hope this information could help you in finding out more about the video.

Good Luck Everyone! :glasses:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 6