[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

1 hour ago, polydadmiac said:

Haha. You wait until things unfold. And then when you look back and compare one by one statement from PMY's interviews you will find out that she is not 'that honest' :glasses: But I understand that. She has her personal life to protect. Honest or not in front of media doesn't really affect my opinion on her as an actor.   

I am in complete agreement with you on this..but i still wish i could get an example. I love to read your breakdown of things.

• Like 3

@parkparkloveu

Thanks for sharing! So curious when that 'dinner' was. Probably having private romantic dinner by themselves!

Also does anyone know if this has been translated at all? It seems like the interview was praising PMY from 2:47 onwards and PSJ was smiling broadly and nodding away like a proud boyfriend!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

23 minutes ago, strymeek said:

@parkparkloveu

Thanks for sharing! So curious when that 'dinner' was. Probably having private romantic dinner by themselves!

Also does anyone know if this has been translated at all? It seems like the interview was praising PMY from 2:47 onwards and PSJ was smiling broadly and nodding away like a proud boyfriend!

3:37 PSJ is teasing her again, saying it looks like there is a soccer ball in front of her.:lol:  I'd like translate all, but my English is not good enough. if you have parts to know, i will translate that part.:)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 9

Someone in the comment section has translated a tiny part of this one :

1:31 the mc said " becuz Minyoung was here so staffs were very happy" and then she pointed out to Seo Jun " no, becuz Seo Jun was here" Seo Jun replied " I'm happy too" :lol:

3:30 mc asked " who do you think the best actor on the set? I know all of you are good but choose 1 who do you choose" PSJ " for me, it's secretary Kim- Kim Miso" Taehwan " yes, me too"

Lol I wish we could have the whole interview translated. Can't take off my eyes of PMY, she was so pretty that day.  :wub:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, Inetz said:

Someone in the comment section has translated a tiny part of this one :

1:31 the mc said " becuz Minyoung was here so staffs were very happy" and then she pointed out to Seo Jun " no, becuz Seo Jun was here" Seo Jun replied " I'm happy too" :lol:

3:30 mc asked " who do you think the best actor on the set? I know all of you are good but choose 1 who do you choose" PSJ " for me, it's secretary Kim- Kim Miso" Taehwan " yes, me too"

Lol I wish we could have the whole interview translated. Can't take off my eyes of PMY, she was so pretty that day.  :wub:

I also curious about the part when the MC asked something to MY and she was shy while giving her answer, and then PSJ said something to her, I couldn’t understand but I heard he said the word “narcissist” to her. 

@twoparkcouple @Inetz

• Like 2

7 hours ago, MsMinnieFran said:

I am in complete agreement with you on this..but i still wish i could get an example. I love to read your breakdown of things.

I will start to do this by October as I'm very busy with work now. And it requires me to check back on lots of interviews and news. But I only want to public it after their announcement. 

You can start looking back at the Phuket trip and put things together, from when the trip is announced to the end of it and relate everything to MY's interviews. It's the most recent event. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, polydadmiac said:

I will start to do this by October as I'm very busy with work now. And it requires me to check back on lots of interviews and news. But I only want to public it after their announcement. 

You can start looking back at the Phuket trip and put things together, from when the trip is announced to the end of it and relate everything to MY's interviews. It's the most recent event. 

Here you go again tempting me with your little quiz hehe....for the love of Min Young I'll just give you some oxymorons that we can apply to her statement concerning the Phuket trip

.....their relationship is an Open Secret to the group so they'd rather give them some chance to be Alone Together so they can just Act Naturally.  Imagine if they will all come then it would look Seriously Funny that in all their group photos ParkPark will be Found Missing always waaaahhhhh

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

21 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

Is there any proof that Leon is from her sister's dog though? Because another ship also claimed before Leon is a couple pet of PMY with their ship. :joy:

The other one looks like a puppy yet. Leon is more than 1 year old on Dec 2016 and this dog breed can already reproduce offsprings on that age.

Also possible that Simba is Leon's son. :lol:

C5_A63255-74_BB-417_C-_B62_A-_A3555345_D 

i've read in one of PMY's ig fan page a long time ago, but i can't find it again now, sorryyy~ 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

Is there any proof that Leon is from her sister's dog though? Because another ship also claimed before Leon is a couple pet of PMY with their ship. :joy:

The other one looks like a puppy yet. Leon is more than 1 year old on Dec 2016 and this dog breed can already reproduce offsprings on that age.

Also possible that Simba is Leon's son. :lol:

Does the other actor have the same dog breed?

Basically I believe in a number of coincidences but I refuse to believe fate can bring that many coincidences to them LOL. I mean she named her dog born in 2015 'Leon' which is the same as SJ's nickname given by fans after his drama KMHL which was also broadcast in 2015 and that nickname could be seen in Youn's kitchen in 2018. Come on :joy:

About MY's collage photo, it's probably another 'coincidence' that it was posted one day after SJ's birthday yet I want to interpret the hashtag #daddyandson as SJ and Leon & Simba (?) :joy:

• Like 10
  • LOL 1

9 minutes ago, BINGO_O said:

Basically I believe in a number of coincidences but I refuse to believe fate can bring that many coincidences to them LOL. I mean she named her dog born in 2015 'Leon' which is the same as SJ's nickname given by fans after his drama KMHL which was also broadcast in 2015 and that nickname could be seen in Youn's kitchen in 2018. Come on :joy:

About MY's collage photo, it's probably another 'coincidence' that it was posted one day after SJ's birthday yet I want to interpret the hashtag #daddyandson as SJ and Leon & Simba (?) :joy:

Hmmmm the only other ship that has a similar dog is the ex.... I wouldn't be too worried about that coz that ship has long been EMBARGOED hahahaha

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, BINGO_O said:

The claim of other shippers before was based on a dog sweater of Leon which coincidentally the other Oppa also has a similar style of sweater hahaha. :D

For ParkPark, the coincidences relating to the doggies are these:

*2015 January to March PSJ Drama when he was nicknamed Leon

*Leon doggie was born Sept 2015 

*coincidences IG posts of same places started in 2015

*the unnamed source told Sports DongA that PPC have been seeing each other since 2015. 

*two dogs collage of PMY Daddy and Son was coincidentally posted a day after PSJ birthday in 2016

*Simba first appeared in PSJ ig on January 2017 same breed as Leon

*A deleted Jan 2017 pic which looked like a woman in red sweatshirt with Simba.

*PSJ said he named his dog Simba because he likes Lions. Why not named him Leon when he knew how to speak Spanish? ;)

*Numerous Simba pics are deleted by PSJ in his IG February 2018 around the time WWWSK was offered to PMY

*PMY's reason that she does not know Simba is a lion. :lol:

• Like 10
  • LOL 6
  • Thanks 6

I always find Park Min Young's interviews fun to read and watch and since @polydadmiac started this little challenge, I'd like to share something that really caught my interest and imagination :glasses:

Sometime in January 2015  Park Min Young appeared in Entertainment Relay to promote the drama Healer.  In that show she said she wants to fall madly in love without being caught  (here's an article about that https://www.dramafever.com/news/park-min-young-wants-to-fall-madly-in-love-and-get-married/

Now what is interesting ..a month or so after that,  in her post Healer interview she said She is afraid to get back into dating (https://www.soompi.com/article/704573wpp/park-min-young-hasnt-dated-in-a-while-fears-starting-a-relationship)

My delulu mind has been telling me she might have met someone interesting in 2015 and she's been saying all of this "scared to get back to dating" statements purposely :blush:

She went on a short vacation ...somebody mentioned 7 days trip to Barcelona Spain in February 2015 (based on her IG posts...Feb. 25, 26 or within that period)  and another coincidence that caught my delulu mind is this post from Park Seo Joon dated March 2, 2015  :love:.  

According to google translate....his caption reads~  It's been 10 days already .  Don't shoot me please...just feeling delusional today:tounge_wink:.

• Like 20