[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

3 hours ago, BINGO_O said:

Does the other actor have the same dog breed?

Basically I believe in a number of coincidences but I refuse to believe fate can bring that many coincidences to them LOL. I mean she named her dog born in 2015 'Leon' which is the same as SJ's nickname given by fans after his drama KMHL which was also broadcast in 2015 and that nickname could be seen in Youn's kitchen in 2018. Come on :joy:

About MY's collage photo, it's probably another 'coincidence' that it was posted one day after SJ's birthday yet I want to interpret the hashtag #daddyandson as SJ and Leon & Simba (?) :joy:

With the amount of Kbiz actors and actresses (my last record was > 1,000), then it is 100% possibility that two will own the same dog breed. It's nothing to consider special. 

However, let's do a quick stats as I am on my bus getting back home from work:

1. The possibility of two Kbiz actors having the same dog breed with names related to lion ~ 62% (take 5,163 common first English names)

2. The possibility of that name to be Leon ~ 11%

3. The possibility of Leon name to be the same as another same dog breed owner ~ 1%

4. Considering PMY's dog naming pattern this possibility will be reduced to very low (I haven't been able to do this calculation on phone) 

There you go. Point proven. People lie but numbers don't.

Also @saved2K I didn't start any challenge???

• Like 8
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, minmangfan said:

Blessing this thread today with our PMY's recent ig update. Taken in Singapore I believe, on the same day she was spotted by a fan.

If you look at the comments on her post today I think sooner or later everyone will call her bn_sj2013 girlfriend :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

21 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

@saved2K

I think the March 2 post of PSJ about 10 days was referring to the finale episode of Kill Me Heal Me which ended March 12, 2015

Please do not disturb me....I'm in delulu paradise right now hahahaha.   Tsk google translate really confuses me....I thought already should be used for a past event and not for future :scream:

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

43 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

If you look at the comments on her post today I think sooner or later everyone will call her bn_sj2013 girlfriend :joy:

From 1647 comments that left on the photo, i see there are 1500 comments that has  @bn_sj2013 tagged on it. Hahhaahah 

Im glad PPC got so much supporters. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

12 hours ago, polydadmiac said:

I will start to do this by October as I'm very busy with work now. And it requires me to check back on lots of interviews and news. But I only want to public it after their announcement. 

You can start looking back at the Phuket trip and put things together, from when the trip is announced to the end of it and relate everything to MY's interviews. It's the most recent event. 

So curious.. :)

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

From 1647 comments that left on the photo, i see there are 1500 comments that has  @bn_sj2013 tagged on it. Hahhaahah 

Im glad PPC got so much supporters. 

Is it really 1,500 comments? You counted? Or do you know how to scrap data from IG?

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

Is it really 1,500 comments? You counted? Or do you know how to scrap data from IG?

Lol I’m joking

It’s not the exact number tho, but I’m serious there are bunches of them tagging Capt PSJ on her post . 

I just checked it and that’s a lot.like seriously  you can’t even count it, 

Kkekekkekekekekekek

• Like 6

20 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

Lol I’m joking

It’s not the exact number tho, but I’m serious there are bunches of them tagging Capt PSJ on her post . 

I just checked it and that’s a lot.like seriously  you can’t even count it, 

Kkekekkekekekekekek

Challenge accepted. But just let people finish commenting. The number of comments are still growing. 

I didn't know becoming shippers also include honing web data scraping skill...wow :sweat_smile: 

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

Guysssss! Sorry I've been MIA but I'm so excited to share that after more than 6 years of watching Kdramas and being addicted to all things Korean, my sister and I finally made it to Korea!! Ahhh!! We landed yesterday and the bus we rode to our hotel had PSJ's face all over it (some ad for a phone company) so we are off to a good start. Lol. Then while eating at a chicken and beer place, we must've seen 2 or 3 commercials with him. Of course that doesn't count all the print ads and posters of him I've seen around while walking. It's insane! He really does stand to lose a lot if he were to admit dating... And yet, he made a risky move by keeping his answers vague and open ended. Gotta love him.

Now I'm off to see if I can find anything on PMY. Hehe. Keeping my fingers crossed that I can bump into them while shopping. What neighborhood do they live in again? Might do a little stalking if we have time. Lol:lol:

• Like 10
  • LOL 7
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, addikorean16 said:

Guysssss! Sorry I've been MIA but I'm so excited to share that after more than 6 years of watching Kdramas and being addicted to all things Korean, my sister and I finally made it to Korea!! Ahhh!! We landed yesterday and the bus we rode to our hotel had PSJ's face all over it (some ad for a phone company) so we are off to a good start. Lol. Then while eating at a chicken and beer place, we must've seen 2 or 3 commercials with him. Of course that doesn't count all the print ads and posters of him I've seen around while walking. It's insane! He really does stand to lose a lot if he were to admit dating... And yet, he made a risky move by keeping his answers vague and open ended. Gotta love him.

Now I'm off to see if I can find anything on PMY. Hehe. Keeping my fingers crossed that I can bump into them while shopping. What neighborhood do they live in again? Might do a little stalking if we have time. Lol:lol:

She has a shiseido fansigning event in Seoul in Wednesday. Some said the place is near pmy house.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, alicolumna said:

She has a shiseido fansigning event in Seoul in Wednesday. Some said the place is near pmy house.

The place of her Shiseido event actually is nearer to PSJ's house than her house :joy:

PMY event:

K Museum of Contemporary Art

807 Seolleung-ro, Apgujeong-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea

August 22, 2018, 6pm
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4

I wonder if a certain mr park will show up at her fansign event, you know... since he’s been a fan of hers since 2006, so he could just use that as an excuse just to see her. :blush:

Then again, after how well their drama did, he could just disguise it by just saying he’s showing support for his ‘partner’ in the drama. After all, I think it’s pretty common for co-stars to send food trucks in the middle of filming for their next drama or show in the form of support so I could technically sort of believe it if it does happen (although it’s quite a long shot) :lol:

But I believe most of us here already is if not definitely certain, probably at least 70% certain that they are in a form of relationship (not talking about the pre dating stage where they are trying to tease and flirt with each other all that although it is mostly appreciated if they want to provide more fanservice for us.:joy:

Finally, if your in the smaller minority that has a differing opinion of what you think is their relationship, I would like to listen to your thoughts or ideas because it gives a differing perspective of what could still be possible and sometimes that can also keep the thread active.

P.S: I hope even though now is supposed to be the dry spell, but we can maintain the speed of what the couple has coined in the drama (bulldoze) and this thread can continue bulldozing forward!

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

@LurkerNoMore

Even if no rumors exist, considering that PMY'S event is Shiseido which is a competitor of Laneige, I do not think PSJ will be dropping by :lol:

I think by Thursday he will be going to China for his event on Friday.

PMY is a master of being a ninja. I think she is now in Seoul, she was able to sneak in over the weekend from Singapore. B)

• Like 5