[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Have any of you ever met that someone who likes the same sport, who loves the same movies, who loves the same exact songs, who loves to travel to same places, who you could talk to for hours, who have the same sense of humour, practically its like you’ve found your own personal very best friend that you never knows existed.

well, i have that kind of chemistry with my husband. Its so hard to explain, we’re practically best friend on the same week that we know of each other.

If they’re being honest and really have never dated or dating each other for any period of time, i think they might be that kind of couple. 

I’m in no way comparing my self with them, as its so obvious i’m but a mere nobody lol, just wants to share my thoughts.

thats why when i watched the drama and when i watched their press conference and interviews its so hard to ignore it, cause i could really see the signs of that real life chemistry and i think so many people, all of us in this forum obviously, could see it too.

its so fun, just like watching their drama, its like watching their own budding romance blossoms. All of those stolen glances, secret smiles and inside jokes, like theyre trying so hard to be coy about it, but its so obvious to us, its funny to see both of them and all of the people around them trying to hide that.

• Like 15

Guys let’s make a guesses. Who will be the next one to post on Instagram. Captain PSJ or Captain PMY. Lol

And in what language will they write the captions korean or english. 

I wonder why our Capt PSJ haven’t post any photos from phuket, ?

Maybe capt PSJ really wanna post photos but struggle with what captions should he put alongside the photo  . ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

52 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

Guys let’s make a guesses. Who will be the next one to post on Instagram. Captain PSJ or Captain PMY. Lol

And in what language will they write the captions korean or english. 

I wonder why our Capt PSJ haven’t post any photos from phuket, ?

Maybe capt PSJ really wanna post photos but struggle with what captions should he put alongside the photo  . ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

You promoted PMY to co-captain? I don't think she is qualified to become captain yet :glasses: Let's leave her at chief officer for now. We will assess how she performs in the next few months to decide on her promotion in this ship :sweat_smile:

A suggestion for PSJ Phuket photo caption: Watermelon_Emoji_1024x1024.png?v=1480481

FYI, I did a bit of learning myself about the meaning of watermelon icon :sweat_smile:

https://www.reddit.com/r/OutOfTheLoop/comments/3fe8dh/what_does_it_mean_when_someone_puts_the/

And how I badly wanted to throw this link into PMY IG post. But since I'm on this ship, I decided to spare her this time :tounge_wink:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

34 minutes ago, JellyBean Mochi said:

I'm not obsessed with this couple but have been browsing the forum. Reading around. And even just glancing in here I can see so many coincidences. This doesn't all happen by chance! 

Shippers, I give you a homework :D

8-1ex4.png

Apparently, before WWWSK, we thought PSJ and PMY lives are two parallel lines.

Then they started to intersect at WWWSK.

Then we found out that their lives were actually more representative by two coincident lines.

Can someone solve when two coincident lines intersect at one point, how long will they both become one single line? :lol: For your Saturday brain work. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 16

39 minutes ago, minseojoon said:

Question:

Do you guys want Parkpark's individual news/events posted in the shipping thread at all? Some may be annoyed by it and I will stop. Let me know :blush:

Just post please...it's better than no news at all.  Thanks

• Like 1

Hey Quick Disclaimer!

So I just read on the Daum Secretary DVD site that the DVD region codes are the following:

"Region code used in South Korea is A (Blu-ray) and 3 (DVD).

In case of Blu-ray, Japan and North America has same code as Korea (region A), and for DVD, Southeast Asia except for Japan and China has same code as Korea (region 3).

Blu-ray : Region A (Korea, Japan, North America, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Southeast Asia, etc)

DVD : Region 3 (Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macau, Southeast Asia, etc)

Japan has code 2 for DVD, but it is difficult to have code 2, according to production company.

China has code 6 for DVD, and it is possible to discuss having code 6"

*So unfortunately for us living in North America it will be one hefty purchase, my heart just sank having to cancel and re-purchase for the Blu-ray version. I had a coupon and the discount code/points that did help just a wee bit so if you recently opened up a YES24 account you should be able to download a coupon thats worth ($7). Message me if you had any questions regarding any of this. 

@minseojoon I would continue doing so, mods aren't necessarily very strict with that type of stuff but if it was a drama thread thats a different story, individual events/news are perfectly fine in a shipping thread. Shipping threads would die if posts had to pertain to BOTH so I would keep on keeping on.

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, MsMinnieFran said:

I would, but don't know PSJ and PMY's ring sizes. Plus, i'm not sure how they would feel about me buying their engagement and wedding rings. :joy:

I would like to suggest something that will not require sizing but I might start another wildfire so better keep this to myself hahahaha

• Like 1