[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

2 minutes ago, minseojoon said:

Though their chemistry was awesome...but their "code" does not match according to Ms. Park 2018new_jiyan_org.png

Lol I actually did ship her with him too after I saw Queen for 7 days but it was no where near the level that I ship her with Park Seo Joon now. When I initially heard of PMY and PSJ pairing up, I was already super excited and now after WWWSK, idk if I can ever ship her with anyone else. Let's hope this is our last ship for her because she deserves to be happy and loved. 

• Like 9
  • LOL 3

6 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Park Seo Joon looks tired in his new pic today. PMY said she drank alcohol last night? I am not sure about my translation. 

Hopefully after reading Knetz comments mostly convinced by PMY interview, PSJ will feel relieved. 

where is the pic... please share it here... 

is it true that they have an interview together today? 

• Like 2

While most say that PSJ is more charmed by her, I beg to differ. I think PMY is also just as charmed by him but she is more careful about it. She knows the camera is on her most of the time.  I am going to beat a dead horse with my body language evidence  because that is still what keeps my ship sailing. Did you not see how close she sat next to PSJ during the latest BTS? Her body language spoke volumes to me.   She was slightly leaning toward him, the closeness ..I don’t think it’s just PSJ who is smitten. What PMY said in the interview and what PMY body language says  and how in sync they always are during interviews just has me scratching my head.  

• Like 15
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, Hannah Banana said:

Lol I actually did ship her with him too after I saw Queen for 7 days but it was no where near the level that I ship her with Park Seo Joon now. When I initially heard of PMY and PSJ pairing up, I was already super excited and now after WWWSK, idk if I can ever ship her with anyone else. Let's hope this is our last ship for her because she deserves to be happy and loved. 

So did I and a few others from here. I started that thread exactly one year on the same day I started this thread...just a coincidence LOL.

My ship will dock here...no more 2018new_xixi_thumb.png

• Like 6
  • LOL 6

2 hours ago, muishami said:

Her interview is kinda sad to read to be honest.Did she actually said something good about PSJ as a person?SHK did said that “SJK is a great man”.That he is very caring,etc.

MY mentioned this earlier. It was related to filming her left face instead of right face. She said she thought that her left face looked better. PSJ also thought that his left face looked better but then he let her have it her way. So she praised him something along the line of "being the real gentleman". She did praise him a lot, as an actor and also as a person so don't need to feel sad. She doesn't need to bring this back up during this particularly turbulent time. 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, minseojoon said:

So did I and a few other from here. I started that thread exactly one year on the same day I started this thead...LOL.

My ship will dock here...no more 2018new_xixi_thumb.png

daehan mingok manseeeeeeee!!!!

Amen to that! :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

57 minutes ago, minseojoon said:

Remember these two colors for me okay? Blue and Pink....just keep that in mind for now...LOL

I feel like giving you a blue heart today.....just tell me if you want to have it now....no comment doesn't count....hehehe

• Like 5

1 hour ago, pyg88 said:

Hello fellow shippers!

Am i the only one who didn't get it regarding PSJ interview? It was clear to me that he denied the dating rumors but left open the possibilities of becoming a couple. I'm kinda confused it when people say his interview was vague/ambiguous. :huh:

@Chelisey Hi. It also my first time to post on a forum like this. I just normally read everyone's two cents. Don't worry too much. As @potatohacker said, "in PSJ we trust". :D. He's definitely interested so we just have to wait patiently. And likely possible not to hear anything in the coming months but doesn't mean nothing's happening behind the scene.

I hope it's true - PMY's "No comment" reply. 

He denied the evidences for three years but he did not say NO WE ARE NOT DATING ( meaning present) like what PMY Clearly said in the new interview. And it made KNetz go angry. 

The answer of PMY maybe making many shippers  sad but it benefits PSJ because with Knetz convinced they will probably leave them alone now and shift attention to other celeb news

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I wrote on 01-08-2018: 

I am waiting for the time when Korean actors and actresses will be bold and strong enough to admit dating or relationships.  The times have changed and so Korean Society also needs to accept even on a slightest level these kinds of changes.  Actors and actresses are also human beings.  It would be better for them to be honest with their supporters rather than like what is happening now.  It also hurts them to hide things and not be free in expressing things.  

Yes, during the past experience of PMY, it was so traumatic for her.  But this time, it is a relief that it is entirely the opposite.  PMY has proven who she is, as an excellent actress and an amazing woman with a wonderful personality.  So with PSJ.    I believe the reason why KNetz wants them to admit what can be not true is they were so immersed with the drama and the story.  This is I believe the first time that such a romcom has been projected so realistically that there is only a very thin line of difference between reel and real.   They want PPC to be real because they saw they are so compatible and such a joy to see.   

I wrote today 02-08-2018: 

I am continuing what I have written above... oh, yes... I was so tired yesterday that I wasn't able to finish.  Anyway,  the interview for PMY even though it was deleted and refined, the same thoughts were there.  I don't think something was taken out.  And I would not want to hear anything more.  Very simple, clear and straight to the point.  Although,  there is something about being 'angry' ... (but I'll keep to myself now) 

CONGRATULATIONS MY DEAR MINYOUNGSSHI !  :kiss_wink:  I am happy your stand about relationships has evolved and showed more of your maturity, stronger personality (you always had that...) and that's it.  I believe that's what you really wanted from before.  Transparency.  You were never afraid to admit something but you must have of course, the right person to stand with you. Not as Me and Me but as a :heart: 'WE:heart: 

VP PSJ,  well,  I agree with most of the positive comments here that the ball is in your hands now.  (That is..if.... )

OT:  hmmm...   almost same color of hair ... or maybe the movie needs this?  lolssss...delulu here it comes again :mask:    Well,  movie not drama. :D  (Actually, I was thinking along the same line even before I read PMY's interview.  Just a very strong gut feeling.)  For PSJ,  hmmmm.... :rolleyes:

• Like 6

1 hour ago, saved2K said:

I feel like giving you a blue heart today.....just tell me if you want to have it now....no comment doesn't count....hehehe

Save it for me....I may or may not need it later.

Hopefully I'll never have to ask for the blue heart...but the pink, that will eventually turn to this color :heart:.

The day when they announced Ms. Park becomes MRS. PARK! 2018new_xiaoerbuyu_org.png

• Like 6
  • LOL 4