[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Ladies I am in my working station doing my estimation job and while I'm making my quotation...the word I wrote was "DELULU" what the heck is going on with ME:scream:!!!!  

This is all your faults...DELUSIONAL GANG:joy::joy::tounge_wink:

• LOL 16

1 hour ago, seratward01 said:

About the coincidence pictures, just found in ig someone make the clarification based on facts.. She further explain that mostly of PSJ pics that used as "evidences" are late post.. She add that PSJ and PMY were not in the same place at that time.. It's just coincidence they post the pic almost at the same time.. -_-

I am also one of those who reserves the belief that they are in a relationship for 3 years2018new_xiaoerbuyu_org.png

But wanted to point out... that Mr. Park and Ms. Park have the same habits then.

Ms. Park often do late posts as well ...especially vacation photos 2018new_touxiao_org.png

We have the same bad habits...kekekekekeke

ZTesbk8.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 10

Just dropping by to say I've been reading since a few pages back and now I cannot work properly because of the interview hahaha if I end up jobless it's all because of these two...kidding. :tounge_xd:

Also I never thought I will come to the point where I will end up telling the story of this ship to someone in person just because I badly need to express it, but guess who just messaged her boyfriend five minutes ago -- me. :P

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

even after all these interview excerpts are out, i can't help but remain conflicted about how sure the knetz are of their relationship. not that i'm feeding on my delusional thoughts, but.. you know... how could they be so certain that there's something going on, what's the reason behind it.. i'm curious now.. or is it only me? :mellow:

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, minseojoon said:

I am also one of those who reserve the belief that they've dated for 3 years.....

But wanted to point out... that Mr. Park and Ms. Park have the same habits then.

Ms. Park often do late posts as well ...especially vacation photos 2018new_touxiao_org.png

So are you saying even the bad habits are coincidental:open_mouth::dissapointed_relieved:

I'm losing my sanity with these 2:flushed:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

I am not very much bothered about how PMY will answer.  I dunno but I somehow learned lessons from my SSC ship when

SJK said - they were rumored to be a couple because they had great chemistry on screen and after those rumors were out he and SHK laughed about it over drinks 

Then SHK interviews was somewhat hurtful for shippers when she called SJK only a Dongsaeng. 

But look at them now Married.

So my conclusion is I more rely on how the guy answers  because for actresses who already had previous public relationships with other actors, they tend to be the more careful ones not to repeat the same mistakes they had before. 

Keeping it very private means they value their relationship so much  

• Like 17

Being realistic her answers will actually be somewhat close but obviously in a more guarded way. Since they are aware, and discussed everything, I think we will be getting the feel that she and PSJ will be on the same page. I don’t think PSJ would admit openly the possibility of a future with PMY without taking into consideration her stance on it all. He is essentially taking all the hits first and letting PMY feel out her answers. They are far more prepared than we fans know of so yeah. I’m not worried at all about what she will say. Obviously both felt something during the filming but time will only tell if it translates to something more serious like marriage.

*The reaction is very much expected, overall it’s very positive but obviously the ones who are shipping him with another actress will react negatively, so it’s about a 70-30, 

• Like 12

2 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

I am not very much bothered about PMY answers. I dunno but I learned lessons from my SSC ship when

SJK said - they were rumored because they had great chemistry and after those rumors were out he and SHK laughed about it over drinks 

Then SHK interviews was somewhat hurtful for shippers when she called SJK Only a Dongsaeng. 

But look at them now Married.

So my conclusion is I more rely on how the guy answers  because for actresses who already had previous public relationships with other actors, they tend to be the more careful ones not to repeat the same mistakes they had before. 

Park Min Young never answered any question about her past relationship. She refused to answer any question related to this. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, sugohaeso said:

even after all these interview excerpts are out, i can't help but remain conflicted about how sure the knetz are of their relationship. not that i'm feeding on my delusional thoughts, but.. you know... how could they be so certain that there's something going on, what's the reason behind it.. i'm curious now.. or is it only me? :mellow:

PSJ was pretty good in his interview :) He has given logical answers to his supposed 3 year relationship so it really seems like there is no relationship. 

But I think Knetz see past his answers and feel that he has not denied the rumors but given vague answers. They also had a news previously that they were dating and the Naver comment and also the one person who spotted them at a hair salon. 

Also, He never said "I was never with PMY in LA or HK"... all he said was " You all know my travel plans. I have not done something wrong. ... I do not need to be very specific." 

If you think about it... it is classic Diversion! He made the interviewer and readers feel like we were the ones who were wrong with linking everything. :) Smart Boy!!! 

Maybe not 3 years, but something fishy is going on, else they would have not have been ignoring each other at the AAA. 

• Like 14
  • LOL 3

Just now, jaslinnj said:

PSJ was pretty good in his interview :) He has given logical answers to his supposed 3 year relationship so it really seems like there is no relationship. 

But I think Knetz see past his answers and feel that he has not denied the rumors but given vague answers. They also had a news previously that they were dating and the Naver comment and also the one person who spotted them at a hair salon. 

Also, He never said "I was never with PMY in LA or HK"... all he said was " You all know my travel plans. I have not done something wrong. ... I do not need to be very specific." 

If you think about it... it is classic Diversion! He made the interviewer and readers feel like we were the ones who were wrong with linking everything. :) Smart Boy!!! 

Maybe not 3 years, but something fishy is going on, else they would have not have been ignoring each other at the AAA. 

ohhh yeah that's plausible too!

thank you for the explanation :)

• Like 2

From my speculation, PSJ is not confirm nor deny anything about their relationship. You can see it just matter of time. I hope the best for them. 

It's not PSJ or PMY fault there are alot of similarities from both of their post on ig, and it's not Fans faults to have eagle eye.. like i said before lets considerate what's Fans doing and keep silent.

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

15 minutes ago, minmangfan said:

Just dropping by to say I've been reading since a few pages back and now I cannot work properly because of the interview hahaha if I end up jobless it's all because of these two...kidding. :tounge_xd:

Also I never thought I will come to the point where I will end up telling the story of this ship to someone in person just because I badly need to express it, but guess who just messaged her boyfriend five minutes ago... :tounge_xd:

I don't get it...needs enlightenment.

• LOL 1

I've watched most of the camera work on that AAA show and I found it funny that PSJ was almost exclusively facing PMY's direction and NOT at the stage which I believe was to the left of him....am I wrong?

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

6 minutes ago, jaslinnj said:

The one who spread dating rumor since 3 years ago is korean netizen, there are some comment on naver they're spot PSJ and PMY dating. 

I thought they're dating since filming drama, but the news said 3 years ago. It doesnt make sense. Because at that time, PMY always traveling with her family and PSJ traveling when he's doing photoshoot or filming something. 

Just like PSJ said n his interview he's and PMY have so many common thing, They're just have same similarities, maybe that is why PSJ and PMY always post almost the same thing even though they're not together. 

about pics on his instagram , his not confirm nor deny it right. so he's just let netizen to speculation about his answer. :)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, mcdc said:

I've watched most of the camera work on that AAA show and I found it funny that PSJ was almost exclusively facing PMY's direction and NOT at the stage which I believe was to the left of him....am I wrong?

Maybe there's a monitor/wide screen infront of him that offers much much better view hehehe.  That is killing 2 birds with one viewing direction

2 minutes ago, saved2K said:

Maybe there's a monitor/wide screen infront of him that offers much much better view hehehe.  That is killing 2 birds with one viewing direction

If i’m not mistaken in previous pages, PSJ was looking at monitor but he somehow also try to look at PMY. 2 in 1. :P

• Like 1

There are many hate comments from Knetz now who wanted him to admit dating but he said he expects the rumor may go on for a long time but he is confident he can withstand it. :thumbsup:

He has numerous endorsement deals under negotiation right now. :wub:

PMY ideal marrying age is 35 and she wanted to marry in May. So until May 2020 we should have patience to wait while they make a lot of money first for their future. :lol:

• Like 12
  • LOL 3

5 minutes ago, mcdc said:

Speaking of AAA 2017, if you search the hashtag #AAA2017 in IG, you can find the mapping of the stages. So there was 2 stages in AAA. The main stage was behind PMY and there was also the double big screen in between the main stage. And the small stage was behind PSJ. First I assume that SJ was looking at MY all the time, but after find the stage mapping and find diff angle video, I assume that his eyes were into the big screen.. Buut,, you can find some videos that he keep lowering his eyes, and we know who is sitting right in front of him B)

• Like 2
  • LOL 3