[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

hello, is everyone okay?  :wub: just wanted to drop by after lurking and giggle with all of you because THE man psj out here charming everyone with his interview answers *squeals*! excuse my delusions, but as they say, never say never! boy is putting that saying to use today and my shipping heart is happy happy!! the psj-pmy story continues and i can’t wait for it to slowly unfold, however they want to do it. i honestly want them to stay as private as they can be, even closed off to the scrutinizing public eyes. they may or may not be romantically together, but that’s for all of us to keep guessing and tbh i think it’s better this way. i’m totally fine to not have a straight up NO or YES from them. at this point, so long as they are happy and loving life with whatever they have, then i’m all good(but can they like appear in public again tgt and grace our eyes with their gorgeousness? go to the reward trip and take photos, attend an award show tgt or ahhh joint photo shoot , anything together tbh hehe.) ! i’ve loved watching them individually for years and here i am now loving them so much together! i love the fact that they’ve developed a seemingly strong bond of friendship that no rumor or scandal or whatever the media and crazy netizens throw at them will be  able to break at this point! they’re going head on in this so much stronger than i would have expected lol. they are indeed the bulldozer couple, heh. i am so loving it!

can i also just say both psj and pmy are looking their bestest yet! both looking mighty fine, gorgeous and glowing! their inner lights are shining through! i’m so happy for them! it must be the love they’re receiving from everyone (including each other, whichever way you’d like to interpret that hehe! )

anyway, let’s all hope and pray for the best for the both of them! 

• Like 15
  • LOL 1

When asked whether he still keeps in contact with Park Minyoung after the dating rumors, he answered, "I still contact her but it's just the same with the other actors." 

No need to explain, we don't think you contact others as much you contact Mrs Park, so don't pull them in lol :P

• Like 2
  • LOL 12

1. He said he expects the rumors to continue for a long time

why can't you stop it once and for all with a very definitive statement PSJ? :P

2. He said they still keep in contact after the rumors

of course in the event they will be seen together they can use the "just friends" alibi

3. Vague long answer about possibility of dating but of course he is a pro at answering those questions for years now.

but one thing is for sure, very different from this straight answer :lol:

Spoiler

C06_CB8_A8-10_BF-47_E7-_B08_A-59_FC6_D88

• Like 16
  • LOL 4

What I'm loving about PSJ's interview is the fact that he left the door open to something in the future.  Its true...no one can predict the future so anything is a possibility.  If he had absolutely no romantic interest in her I think he would have found a way to tone down the rhetoric about them..  He could have emphasized how he's friendly with all of his costars but instead he went into an explanation of how while in character he got into character...lol.  He's only human...after all!

Thanks to all who worked fervently translating the interview...without you I think I wouldn't have been able to sleep tonight.:heart:

• Like 12

38 minutes ago, Fenca said:

I think,they want PSJ confirm his relationship with PMY.maybe they can't wait anymore ㅋㅋㅋㅋ knetz be like "why you try to hide it after 3 years of secret dating?" *This is just my assumption based on google translation,and you know how translation from google*:sweatingbullets:

Let my delulu mind work at this time :joy:

Lol knetz are always more angry than happy hehe....he can handle it

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

This was a very honest yet nuanced interview. I've read a little bit of his interviews with magazines and they're always just as honest and eloquent as it is here and I appreciate that. But I could not help but feel like he was overexplaining his responses to some, which was both a smart but suspicious move (to a shipper). I can't believe he's only been in the business for about 5/6 years (correct me if I'm wrong), but it's like he's been in the business for a long time. It must be his honest and straightforward personality. 

And can I just say, what a slap in the face to all the haters! I'm glad he put his foot down in emphasizing how hard they've worked for this drama, and it shouldn't be overshadowed by some rumor. It's really true when he says that he goes all out, and I loved that he talked about their discussions (with PMY, PD-nim, writers) to perfect the characters because it really showed and that's what I loved so much about WWWSK (apart from the chemistry ofc). Since the drama was more character-driven than plot, their memorable characters along with the rest of the cast made it enjoyable to watch. 

And finally, on PMY: "I have the confidence to deal with [the dating rumors]." This honestly made me swoon (again). Not only because this may as well be an indirect confession that he is prepared to deal with the backlash if he were spotted with her, but also because it says a lot about him as a person. He's saying he's confident because he simply does not care what others would think of him. His honesty strikes again ("Of course I became interested"/"People are unpredictable...") but he's killing all the shippers!!! His answers are very open ended and WE'RE ALL DYING. It's like what someone had mentioned earlier, that it seems that he's preparing the general public for come what may. And he's right though. Way to put it out there, because fans will still act surprised when something happens to his private life when what he said is completely true -- it's like he's telling us "why act surprised" when he clearly stated how life and people really are, that he's human like the rest of us despite his status as a celebrity. WE LOVE A WOKE KING

Spoiler

"I think it’s important to become friendly quickly, and it wasn’t as if we didn’t know each other before..." I mean it's fine! It's not like I wanted my shipper heart to be personally attacked anyways!!!

Whether he meant to or not, this may have just confirmed people's suspicions that they knew each other before (possibly through a common friend/acquaintance that was mentioned here before?)

• Like 12
  • Thanks 3

7 minutes ago, strymeek said:

In interviews on July 31 for the conclusion of the drama, he honestly commented, “Bed scenes are very difficult for actors. We also depend on the director for certain parts as well. Since the script alone does not portray the situation, we rehearse a lot on the set, and rather than going with my thoughts, it’s important to know the relationship between the two characters, whether it’s their first night together or if they’re long-term lovers, to make it natural.” 

Soompi's article on the bed scene.

Um, how do you rehearse a bed scene alot, pray tell? :phew:

ReHeArsE a Lot On ThE sCeNe where a lot of people roaming around and can witness what they're up to?

this man's brain has shattered for real 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

giphy.gif

This is me re-reading and being confused with the Soompi article. I don't know why I felt PSJ was talking in circles... I think I like Google translate better! LOL! :lol:

He responded, “I think talks of the dating rumors will continue to be had. I have confidence to deal with it. What I wish is for the drama to get more attention.... Even after the dating rumors, we continued to keep in contact.”

-- I like the fact that he said he had the confidence to deal with it. Whether because he knows there's no truth to the rumor or because he doesn't allow these type of things to bother him and will continue to pursue what (who) he wants, we will never know. But mentioning it gives me (and PMY) the reassurance that he is ready to face the music should things turn for the worse. He also mentioned that they continued to keep in touch, which again is assurance for us that they do communicate (and plan to coordinate their outfits, accessories and IG updates. hehe) with each other even after finishing WWWSK.

When asked if there was no possibility of the two becoming an actual couple, Park Seo Joon responded, “When I play a role in which I am in love with someone, of course I have to act thinking that the person is pretty or of the person’s good sides. Of course I become interested. People are unpredictable, so I can’t say anything about possibilities. I think it’s a matter that takes a lot of time.

-- Ah so he is a method actor internalizing his character's emotions?? Lol. Well, it's a pretty safe answer. Rehearsed, but quite smart. Not an exact denial, not a total confirmation. Just that grey area where the POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS. Ugh. If I were his PR person, I'd probably advice him the same. Touche! 

• Like 12

whether it’s their first night together or if they’re long-term lovers

Hmm,,, I think LYJ and MS is supposed to be the 1st night right? But with the kissing scene and with LYJ's hand don't seems to me it's their 1st night :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 12

3 minutes ago, haelan said:

"I think it’s important to become friendly quickly, and it wasn’t as if we didn’t know each other before..." I mean it's fine! It's not like I wanted my shipper heart to be personally attacked anyways!!!

Whether he meant to or not, this may have just confirmed people's suspicions that they knew each other before

I had to re read that a few times because here he seems to be talking in circles or the translation was not done well. But if you take the whole sentence in context, i think what he meant was it is important for two actors to become close quickly so it won't feel awkward and as if they don't know each other before so that they can talk about the project and goals freely. He was kinda being very generic here.

6 minutes ago, haelan said:

His honesty strikes again ("Of course I became interested"/"People are unpredictable...") but he's killing all the shippers!!!

IKR!! Swooonnn...  I don't like the 'I think it’s a matter that takes a lot of time.' though..

Palli palli Seoojoon Oppa! Unnie won't be waiting around forever!

• Like 4
  • LOL 9

12 minutes ago, sugohaeso said:

ReHeArsE a Lot On ThE sCeNe where a lot of people roaming around and can witness what they're up to?

this man's brain has shattered for real 

Them "rehearsing" a lot definitely paid off though because it was for sure the hottest/most realistic bed scene I have ever seen in a Kdrama and this includes the scene he did in Witch's Love which I watched for reference hahahaha 

• Like 6
  • LOL 9

4 minutes ago, strymeek said:

I had to re read that a few times because here he seems to be talking in circles or the translation was not done well. But if you take the whole sentence in context, i think what he meant was it is important for two actors to become close quickly so it won't feel awkward and as if they don't know each other before so that they can talk about the project and goals freely. He was kinda being very generic here.

IKR!! Swooonnn...  I don't like the 'I think it’s a matter that takes a lot of time.' though..

Palli palli Seoojoon Oppa! Unnie won't be waiting around forever!

everything takes time...

even ramyeon takes 3 minutes to be done 

• Like 3
  • LOL 7