[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Shutting down rumors is not always a negative thing....it might be the only way for them to live peacefully at this point....and to stop this chaotic fans.  It's part of shipping....waiting for the right time is the best thing to do

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, BINGO_O said:

Ikr. Thankfully it’s not anytime soon, at least until next year. MY will be busy filming busted 2 while SJ doing his movie and maybe Youn’s kitchen 3.

Thinking about being bombarded by other ships gives me a headache already. LOL. Why do they always have great chemistry with every costar :)) 

Why do you care about them? Just care about our couple. You did not feel headache anymore. lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Let's cheers everybody!because wwwsk bed scene reach 3M in just 13 days!-_- because they did a lot of rehearsal for this scene,so let's enjoy this scene again B)seems everyone thirsty with this bed scene :P

Spoiler

• Like 5
  • LOL 13
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, BINGO_O said:

Ikr. Thankfully it’s not anytime soon, at least until next year. MY will be busy filming busted 2 while SJ doing his movie and maybe Youn’s kitchen 3.

Thinking about being bombarded by other ships gives me a headache already. LOL. Why do they always have great chemistry with every costar :)) 

Honestly I hope PSJ guests in Busted not only because of PMY but also because of their common friend, Lee Kwang Soo. :tounge_xd:

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

4 minutes ago, saved2K said:

Shutting down rumors is not always a negative thing....it might be the only way for them to live peacefully at this point....and to stop this chaotic fans.  It's part of shipping....waiting for the right time is the best thing to do

This is so true. Let them have a peace and date comfortably :)

when the time comes, they might announce their wedding date. :wub:

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, realistic2280 said:

Well... all i can say is, PMY managed to catch one of the hottest guys, if not THE hottest, in K entertainment, 7 years ago and now 7 years later, she still has her magic :D, (hopefully) catching one of the hottest K actors, if not THE hottest K actor of 2018.

PMY is a good actress, natural and talented and I hope Koreans value her more than ever though her acting, rather than through her relationships. We wait with abated breath of the next interviews, we just want her to be happy, to be in a relationship. Life is not all about work after all, life-work balance is important :)

WOW so that's why 7 is her magic number....the 7 Day Queen,  her sportswear number is even 7.  Great observation

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

this thread is more of a rollercoaster ride than the interviews psj had done today hahahahhaha im kidding

a minute ago the mood felt like it could outshine the sun and would never cease after a typhoon hit the land but in this very second the mood dampens :D

come on! bring this thread back to its cheerful self! hahahaha 

if psj could handle the negativity thrown his way, so could we right? come on come on! 

cheer up we're all in this together! :kiss_wink:

• Like 7
  • LOL 5
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Fenca said:

Let's cheers everybody!because wwwsk bed scene reach 3M in just 13 days!-_- because they did a lot of rehearsal for that scene,so let's enjoy this scene again B)seems everyone thirsty with this bed scene :P

Reveal hidden contents

I contributed at least 300 views in those 3mil LOL.

Thank you PMY and PSJ for diligently doing the rehearsal and making this scene look so natural as if we were watching a private moment, although the angle should’ve been adjusted more carefully cuz SJ thought he was ‘intruding’? (still cant understand what he meant til now) 

@minmangfan wow you sure dream big. I on the other hand want her to guest on youn’s kitchen cuz 1. She’s a good cook, 2. She speaks english well, 3. She’s well-travelled, 4. Happy reunion with yoo mi. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 13
  • Wiggle 1

I just wanna share that I'm so happy to be part of this ship coming from a shipper of a ship that's good as dead but I'm still on it tho. If I am to mention my other ship, it is JongJoo. So it took me two years to have a new ship LOL. Contrary to BuBi, JongJoo were so touchy feely in the bts that I enjoyed it more than the actual drama. But heck we never even got a dating rumor after all those behind the scenes that screamed love lmao So yeah I'm just happy to be shipping PMY and PSJ no further explanation needed like Seo Joon had said loljk

• Like 7
  • LOL 4

Ladies and Gent,  just chill nothing to worry about this ship will sail... let's claimed it already! :lol:

it's just my observation in the morning the mood is happy and alive while in the afternoon the moon become gloomy and emotional why is that... 

where i am now the weather is gloomy because of the sandstorm that will last for a week ... i don't want to be affected by the weather here... guys your delulu observations for our OTP is my only happy pills coz i love reading all your remarks :wub:

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

I managed to read PSJ's latest article on soompi. Thanks for sharing the link.

DEABAK that's the 4th one in a day! Reading the latest one, i quite feel his frustration and disappointment but can't help but have my shipper heart deflated quite a bit.  Unlike the other three articles, in this one he seems to be clearly insistent on squashing the rumours linking him and PMY including all the different coincidences.

With him being this annoyed, it sounded like it's not true and it will look awful if he were to reveal that they are actually dating in future - so i'm quite confused now. I understand why some shippers will be disappointed as well. The BTS doesn't show much in terms of off-screen chemistry (unless you look hard at the hidden signs, but even that can be subjective), which is why they rely a lot on this little 'evidences'. If he denies them completely then there's nothing left to feed our delusions.

Someone even said that he's never been this annoyed and that it sounded like he has something protect. If it's not PMY now then there's even a chance that either party is secretly dating someone else.

Lol it's going to be quite tough to recover from this but it's their private lives and I respect that. 

• Like 6
  • Sad 5

6 minutes ago, sugohaeso said:

this thread is more of a rollercoaster ride than the interviews psj had done today hahahahhaha im kidding

a minute ago the mood felt like it could outshine the sun and would never cease after a typhoon hit the land but in this very second the mood dampens :D

come on! bring this thread back to its cheerful self! hahahaha 

if psj could handle the negativity thrown his way, so could we right? come on come on! 

cheer up we're all in this together! :kiss_wink:

Reality bites you know hahaha..... reading the interview translation is like taking a rollercoaster ride hahaha.  Reading so many translation is dizzying :blush:   One thing to get excited about is the pictorial that goes with the interview.  I am excited to see what she will wear tomorrow 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, BINGO_O said:

Thank you PMY and PSJ for diligently doing the rehearsal and making this scene look so natural as if we were watching a private moment, although the angle should’ve been adjusted more carefully cuz SJ thought he was ‘intruding’? (still cant understand what he meant til now) 

@minmangfan wow you sure dream big. I on the other hand want her to guest on youn’s kitchen cuz 1. She’s a good cook, 2. She speaks english well, 3. She’s well-travelled, 4. Happy reunion with yoo mi. 

@BINGO_O

Right?? Haha I'm just so curious about the interaction among those three good friends (PMY, PSJ, and LKS) although we know for a fact that Busted is partially scripted. But if PMY guests in YK then it will also be the death of me because I really like hearing her speak English :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

11 minutes ago, BINGO_O said:

Hahahaha way to go girl.  What exactly does he mean by intruding?

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

7 minutes ago, strymeek said:

DEABAK that's the 4th one in a day! Reading the latest one, i quite feel his frustration and disappointment but can't help but have my shipper heart deflated quite a bit.  Unlike the other three articles, in this one he seems to be clearly insistent on squashing the rumours linking him and PMY including all the different coincidences.

With him being this annoyed, it sounded like it's not true and it will look awful if he were to reveal that they are actually dating in future - so i'm quite confused now. I understand why some shippers will be disappointed as well. The BTS doesn't show much in terms of off-screen chemistry (unless you look hard at the hidden signs, but even that can be subjective), which is why they rely a lot on this little 'evidences'. If he denies them completely then there's nothing left to feed our delusions.

Someone even said that he's never been this annoyed and that it sounded like he has something protect. If it's not PMY now then there's even a chance that either party is secretly dating someone else.

Lol it's going to be quite tough to recover from this but it's their private lives and I respect that. 

What article are we talking about? Ca n you post link. Thanks.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, strymeek said:

omggggg i wish i have a dagger stabbed onto my chest and died peacefully at this very moment lmao *it's a sarcasm fyi*

anyway, i'm at the point of not knowing which one is right and which one is not anymore, i'll let the time tell and heal.. to be honest it's suffocating

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, strymeek said:

I think  you always think too much, he explained these couple thing but did not deny anything, you can say it right or not right. That is the important thing, after the denial from his company, he did a good thing for shipper, he make a chance for future. I think they have dated already, but nobody can catch them so if the future they've been caught, I think noboday can complain cause he said they could be a couple in the future. So smart and why could he accept these couple things and the coicidences when they deny rummor dating???

• Like 4
  • Thanks 7

8 minutes ago, strymeek said:

I have always been a sensible shipper but there are times that I do get affected too ....but you'll be ok after a while.... just don't take these things too seriously.  Remember, we are just a bunch of hopeful delulus here trying to make sense of everything we read and see....but still their life is their own.  If you put their personal happiness over ours.... you will learn to accept everything and anything with a happy heart

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2