[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

57 minutes ago, lyca mena said:

I thought South korea is a free country. Why when some famous actors fall in love they can say such harsh words and think they can control them?!!! I can’t blame the actors if they choose to keep it private and out of knetz public eye. Haaayyy!!!

They are a free country and unfortunately some rabid K netizens use their freedom to express their thoughts about their celebrities without thinking that their celebrities have their own individual lives to live and deserve respect especially when it comes to their private lives.

Korean entertainment and Korean fans put high pressure and high regard on their celebrities because their entertainment industry is the most widely recognized and most influential in Asia right now and they take so much pride in it. I don't know for sure if their entertainment outlets are still under government subsidy, but the fact that more than ten years ago these outlets were subsidized by the government should be enough to make us realize how much pressure there is for these people to uphold and uplift the Korean entertainment industry. It also brings to light where the overall attitude of ownership of some K netizens may be coming from -- they must feel like the entertainment industry owes them such because their taxes partly funded the industry especially at the time when the Hallyu wave was just starting.

Although it is good to police your celebrities and tell them off when they are doing something wrong, they should know their borders when it comes to their relationships as long as they are not harming other people. The thing is that these noisy rabid fans seem to forget that their celebrities are human too and have their own volition, and can be broken with their words and actions. This obsessive fandom culture is exactly why I left the K-pop fandom and abandoned my old soompi account around eight years ago and I'm reminded of it only now.

Anyway I hope we cease to focus on the negative and just enjoy these last few interviews before they go on to lead their individual schedules apart from each other and away from the shadows of the drama, because moments to squee about will be scarce before we know it.

Edited by minmangfan
  • Like 2
  • Sad 6

20 minutes ago, ash623 said:

Sometimes i cant get with the way knetz thinking. If PSJ confirm they are dating they will bash him & PMJ, he denied it they bash him too. Why they are so bitter and full of hate?

Also do not rely 100% on netizebuzz as they were always translate the article with most negative comment, mostly from nate (which almost comments on nate's article are from bitter knetz), it's totally diff tho from comment in article on naver, many people still support PSJ way to protect PMY and super supportive about their relationship. 

Actually I don't read netizenbuzz nor naver.... I prefer weibo.  I love reading the comments and posts in weibo.  Chinese fans are more mature.... I have actually shifted to Cdrama after LoveO20 I am just back to Kdrama because of PMY hehehehe.

• Like 11

10 minutes ago, blueir0718 said:

It sounds cynical. Is it norm in Korea? 

For what i observed it became a norm from them because alot of times every couples that were exposed they’re saying super harsh things. Hehehe

• Sad 2

5 minutes ago, minmangfan said:

They are a free country and unfortunately some rabid K netizens use their freedom to express their thoughts about their celebrities without thinking that their celebrities have their own individual lives to live and deserve respect especially when it comes to their private lives.

Unfortunately Korean entertainment and Korean fans put high pressure and high regard on their celebrities because their entertainment industry is the most widely recognized and most influential in Asia right now and they take so much pride in it. The thing is that some of these noisy rabid fans seem to forget that their celebrities are human too and can be broken with their words.

I may sound ignorance - would either of them read our postings here?

The worst scenerio for the near future is that they got caught by dispatch. Other than that, there is nothing to worry about. It will die down soon. As crazy as it looks at the moment, the hate of lying about dating is nothing compared to that of drunk driving, sexual assault or cheating. 

Just look at SongSong, they denied about 5 times but still got a lot of heartwarming congratulations. Positive comments will come back again once he releases new movie or joins variety show. So stay calm and enjoy the sailing ship while you can cuz maybe two weeks from now, we will have very few to zero thing to spazz about.

• Like 19
  • Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, saved2K said:

Actually I don't read netizenbuzz nor naver.... I prefer weibo.  I love reading the comments and posts in weibo.  Chinese fans are more mature.... I have actually shifted to Cdrama after LoveO20 I am just back to Kdrama because of PMY hehehehe.

Agree. Fans over weibo seems to be more sensible and understanding. Look at the trust and unwavering supports to both of them.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, yujien said:

I am waiting for the correct translation as well... excited to know what's the content of that interview...

@yujien it seemed I am late for the party kkk. But I m sure you have all the translated articles already.  Situation so different from the previous place we hung out ... no one translated any article kkkkk

I m not sure if this part translated already but i 'll share my favorite part in one of his interviews

His view regarding public relationship/open relationship

"좋은 부분도 있고 나쁜 부분도 있을 테지만, 나쁜 점이 더 많을 것 같아요. 그리고 저에게도 제 사생활을 지킬 수 있는 권리가 있기 때문에 너무 많은 것을 알릴 필요는 없는 것이고, 또 적당한 선에서 알릴 필요도 있는 것이고요.
 아마 그 순간이 되어봐야 알지 않을까 싶어요."

" There are good parts and bad parts, but I think there will be more disadvantages. And I don't have to tell you too much because I have the right to protect my privacy, and I also need to make sure that I have the right to inform others just enough(  ****I think what he meant if he is in relationship and ready to go out in open, he will inform or share the infos just enough - he wont be hiding it forever). Maybe not until that moment, that I'll know. 

<https://entertain.naver.com/topic/1076271/1076271/read?oid=112&aid=0003056456>"

I do think he went out of his way already in clarifying this issue. Changsung , PSJ shared the same concerns in their interviews(and I assumed the rest of the mop squad team in their chat group too ) - they were upset that the dating news made people overlooked the great project they put blood and tears to do in this scorching heat.  They had so much fun filming, looking forward for great reviews at the end but then....  the rest is history

• Like 8
  • Thanks 10

1 minute ago, BINGO_O said:

The worst scenerio for the near future is that they got caught by dispatch. Other than that, there is nothing to worry about. It will die down soon. As crazy as it looks at the moment, the hate of lying about dating is nothing compared to that of drunk driving, sexual assault or cheating. 

Just look at SongSong, they denied about 5 times but still got a lot of heartwarming wedding congratulations. Positive comments will come back again once he releases new movie or joins variety show. So stay calm and enjoy the sailing ship while you can cuz maybe two weeks from now, we will have very few to zero thing to spazz about.

Being caught by Dispatch is not the end of their life.....what could be worse than the scandal of PYC?  We still do not know if he can still revive his career but at least he is starting over now in Japan.  

• Like 1

Park Seo Joon, if these so called fans leave you , they really weren’t your true fans to begin with. You are better off without them. I am proud of the way you handled the interviews. Nobody knows what the future holds and you have the right to happiness and love just as much as your fans.  Either way, you can’t win so it’s best to give a safe answer . Even then,

you still can’t win so just do what your heart tells you; if that means taking the hit so you can protect your love, than I admire you even more!  You have a right to be annoyed because the media used fans IG as their only evidence (they didn’t even do

their own investigation) to create a rumor that’s overshadowed the hard work you and the cast put in the past 2 months.  

I hope that you’ll stay strong because there are fans out there who will still accept you no matter what. And thank you for taking most of the hate to protect MY because her safest answer will be to deny to lay all of this to rest ! And this circus will blow by and you can continue with your beautiful romance. 

PS —thank you for giving us WWSK! For 16

episodes you made us love, laugh, and cry along with Yeong Joon & MiSo 

For everyone else, would he really lose his CFs if their relationship turns out to be true? It isn’t like he did something bad or hurt someone? I find that ridiculous if that should be the case.  Laneige always supported SHK and they signed on LSK while she was dating Nam Joo Hyuk. So hopefully most of his contracts are safe! 

• Like 19

4 minutes ago, saved2K said:

Being caught by Dispatch is not the end of their life.....what could be worse than the scandal of PYC?  We still do not know if he can still revive his career but at least he is starting over now in Japan.  

Who is PYC? what happend to him?

22 minutes ago, fhye1116 said:

I am 100% agree with you @psjpmylbn... Let them enjoy this moment for the success of their 1st drama together.  Let us not take it to seriously and don't expect that they are going to confirm it.   most importantly, he never say NO or NO WAYT like what he said from his previous dating humour and for that I am happy.  

Let them enjoy what they have right now.  If you are a fan of PMY, she always hoping to love deeply without being caught (like before).    

Park Min Young has the best fans in the world weeeee....... through thick and thin we will stay with her.  She took a break for 2 years but her fans remain loyal to her....especially her Chinese fans.  Her happiness is our happiness:heart:

2 minutes ago, lyca mena said:

Who is PYC? what happend to him?

Park Yoo Chun???? 

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, MillyR said:

@yujien it seemed I am late for the party kkk. But I m sure you have all the translated articles already.  Situation so different from the previous place we hung out ... no one translated any article kkkkk

Reveal hidden contents

I m not sure if this part translated already but i 'll share my favorite part in one of his interviews

His view regarding public relationship/open relationship

"좋은 부분도 있고 나쁜 부분도 있을 테지만, 나쁜 점이 더 많을 것 같아요. 그리고 저에게도 제 사생활을 지킬 수 있는 권리가 있기 때문에 너무 많은 것을 알릴 필요는 없는 것이고, 또 적당한 선에서 알릴 필요도 있는 것이고요.
 아마 그 순간이 되어봐야 알지 않을까 싶어요."

" There are good parts and bad parts, but I think there will be more disadvantages. And I don't have to tell you too much because I have the right to protect my privacy, and I also need to make sure that I have the right to inform others just enough(  ****I think what he meant if he is in relationship and ready to go out in open, he will inform or share the infos just enough - he wont be hiding it forever). Maybe not until that moment, that I'll know. 

<https://entertain.naver.com/topic/1076271/1076271/read?oid=112&aid=0003056456>"

I do think he went out of his way already in clarifying this issue. Changsung , PSJ shared the same concerns in their interviews(and I assumed the rest of the mop squad team in their chat group too ) - they were upset that the dating news made people overlooked the great project they put blood and tears to do in this scorching heat.  They had so much fun filming, looking forward for great reviews at the end but then....  the rest is history

Hello it's pretty different here right????  Last time it was all fun and the atmosphere is so peaceful...It could have been the same here....but that's how it is:blush:

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

Goodness...poor babies....

Sending them happy and keep calm vibes....they are doing well in what seems like a richard simmons storm of negativity....

Never understood the concept of antifans ..or shipper wars for that matter...

Shippers admit they are delulu with a smidgen of hope....thats the whole point of having a forum of fellow happy delusion fans....to openly spazz

not accusations in attempt to force an OTP into a confession...

I feel so sorry after reading PSJ's interview....the pressure....when there shouldn't be any...

It should be a celebration  of a successful romcom that made a lot of people laugh...smile and perhaps cry along with them...

Sending our OTP a lot of love.....

• Like 6