[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

After reading everything, I feel our two ParkPark couples are indeed in a relationship but they want it low, and they are not as all the rumours and instagram so exaggerate, they bond, the trust and belief they have in each other is developed more than this drama.

I don't follow instagram I read Soompi and Weibo only.

I believe they have their ways to tackle the media and will disclose someday but not for the meantime:)

• Like 14

2 minutes ago, dytechinc said:

Btw, is it normal to change up to 5 clothes just for interviews? Korean entertainment is so unpredictable. Hahaha

yeah it's normal to change to several sets of clothes for the interview isn't done only for one media, so they'll need different clothes for media's pictorials. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, blueskai12 said:

I DM some of them “Hi, please stop posting your investigation on ParkPark because you are destroying their careers and reputation”. I hope in one way or another you guys can help as well.

In my opinion, report them right away. No need to say anything. Maybe they post because of fame.

• Like 2

After reading so many pages...

My gut says it's not 3 years but likely since AAA when " poor him" had to sit opposite such a luscious lovely lady....even I have a girlcrush....

Then fate paved the way for him...

So now they are likely in some phase...

Post drama "reflection"

Then perhaps...the ship will sail full speed ahead....:wub:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

To believe or not to believe those coincidental evidence is your choice. However,  in my opinion those trips of Seo Joon to LA, Japan and Hong Kong were for business purposes (brand events, fanmeetings) and we can always check his schedule or photos when he departed from or arrived back to Korea so it's guaranteed that he was at these places at the time he posted. In MY's case, we never know what she came to these places for so she's the one who could make late posts. They rarely posted at the same time anyway but if you compare, MY's ones were always posted later, not the other way around (except for the one in HK on March 2016,  it was his personal trip). Having said that, it doesn't mean it's true, I just believe those evidence and they will forever remain as speculation anyway. 

The reaction from the public is totally expected. They get annoyed with little things so I've seen some hate coming. However, I think it won't be severe cuz they have no concrete evidence against him whatsoever. SJ is very smart with his statement. 'No, we're not dating' a straight-forward and firm kind of denial could not be found, instead some room for potential relationship development was left in his statement. It seems to me that he wants this to become an open secret, which everyone knows about and gradually accepts but can not touch because of the lack of proof. 

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, trangbam said:

In my opinion, report them right away. No need to say anything. Maybe they post because of fame.

i think we've agreed to no longer talk about this matter anymore, mate :)

they're now getting much better so let them be 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, BINGO_O said:

To believe or not to believe those coincidental evidence is your choice. However,  in my opinion those trips of Seo Joon to LA, Japan and Hong Kong were for business purposes (brand events, fanmeetings) and we can always check his schedule or photos when he departed from or arrived back to Korea so it's guaranteed that he was at these places at the time he posted. In MY's case, we never know what she came to these places for so she's the one who could make late posts. They rarely posted at the same time anyway but if you compare, MY's ones were always posted later, not the other way around (except for the one in HK on March 2016,  it was his personal trip). Having said that, it doesn't mean it's true, I just believe those evidence and they will forever remain as speculation anyway. 

The reaction from the public is totally expected. They get annoyed with little things so I've seen some hate coming. However, I think it won't be severe cuz they have no concrete evidence against him after all. I think SJ is very smart with his statement. 'No, we're not dating' a straight-forward and firm kind of denial could not be found, instead some room for potential relationship development was left in his statement. It seems to me that he wants this to become an open secret, about which everyone knows and gradually accepts but can not touch because the lack of proof. 

Tomorrow.... there'll be another rumor and that will be the new focus.  Let it just die the natural death.  Only time will tell.  They survived the first week so what else to be afraid of.  

Only those who are not sure of what matters most to them will be greatly affected by such rumors.  I believe in Park Seo Joon when he said he is confident he can handle this matter..... and he is handling this issue pretty pretty well!  Chinese fans are amazed for the man he is....it is easy to shine during good times but only good men remain standing during bad times.  I don't know him fully well... cause I only watched a few Kdramas 80% of which are PMY's but today more than ever he has gained my respect and admiration not for PSJ the actor but for PSJ the man.

• Like 19

13 minutes ago, sugohaeso said:

Yeah i agree with you, just let them be like other shipper. @trangbam why are you being so emotional too..

Someone who post on instagram is like other shipper who always comparing and digging same thing.. it's not their faults to have eagle eye.. every shipper doing the same thing, i bet the one who post on instagram didnt think her/his post will become famous to korean reporter.. I think in korea PSJ and PMY dating rumor is already spread anywhere but without evidence.

And fans on instagram just trying to digging from what they see on PSJ and PMY post without thinking about anything else.

I know that PSJ is traveling alot because of work and if you're watching PMY in My Sweet Candy , she's telling everyone that she's love to traveling with her family especially with her mom.

It's just coincidence or fate they're had some similarities so fans take it as serious evidence. 

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, saved2K said:

Tomorrow.... there'll be another rumor and that will be the new focus.  Let it just die the natural death.  Only time will tell.  They survived the first week so what else to be afraid of.  

Only those who are not sure of what matters most to them will be greatly affected by such rumors.  I believe in Park Seo Joon when he said he is confident he can handle this matter..... and he is handling this issue pretty pretty well!  Chinese fans are amazed for the man he is....it is easy to shine during good times but only good men remain standing during bad times.  I don't know him fully well... cause I only watched a few Kdramas 80% of which are PMY's but today more than ever he has gained by respect and admiration not for PSJ the actor for PSJ the man.

Yes apparently he gains more support and exhibit himself A True Man. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, sugohaeso said:

Sorry to you all. I have been busy so I just have read one by one page on this thread. I will stop mentioning this matter. :grimace:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Friends....last night most of us( including myself) vent out our disgusts and frustrations over that matter here....can we just move forward,  No need to emphasize who is right or at fault here....let's just all agree to disagree.  Different folks, different strokes.

Today is supposed to be a day of celebration for PSJ for being able to face the interviewers with such wit and class ....let's not marred this happy occasion by bringing up such issue over and over again.  We have nothing to prove here so lets just happily move on OK please:heart:

• Like 9

I don't underatand why knetz comments are full of sarcasm and negativity towards SJ and MY? Why its become scandal for two people who love each other and want to develop serious relationship? Seriously, have they ever feeling in love to their opposite gender??? It's never harm them if PPC is dating,, soo whats wrong with them? 

It is not like MY and SJ are teenager, but they are adults and ready to the next step of relationship.. 

Hope SJ can handle it well.. 

• Like 5

let's all move forward and wait for tomorrow's PMY interview...

let's be happy that PSJ did not deny nor confirm anything so that we can still laydown our delulus in this thread... guessing is the game of shippers life :lol:

i want to give credit to PSJ for being a smart richard simmons while answering all the rumors... He gain my respect and admiration because of that...... i only acknowledge him from Youn's Kitchen i didn't  even know that he's part of kill me heal me although i watch that drama as well... :)

PMY if he confess his love to you (or he already did?) don't think twice... he's the man for you :wub:

#delulumodeon

• Like 4
  • LOL 9

21 minutes ago, seratward01 said:

I don't underatand why knetz comments are full of sarcasm and negativity towards SJ and MY? Why its become scandal for two people who love each other and want to develop serious relationship? Seriously, have they ever feeling in love to their opposite gender??? It's never harm them if PPC is dating,, soo whats wrong with them? 

It is not like MY and SJ are teenager, but they are adults and ready to the next step of relationship.. 

Hope SJ can handle it well.. 

I think it's a cultural thing.... what is acceptable to us may not be acceptable to them.  No wonder the high suicide rate in Korea....2nd highest in the world...mostly due to depression and lack of hope maybe.  Even some of the top rated dramas in Korea reflects the kind of society they have....  fangirls treat male idols and actors like demigods....the actresses are treated so poorly and often the subject of bashing.  The number of sexual harassment cases is no joke, we read cases against men even male celebrities being just dropped and the women ended up taking the hit and blame.  It's about time they change the way they run their show business lest they will forever live in that kind of society.  In our country, it is the reverse.... actresses are more popular than actors that explains maybe why I am so in love with PMY and not with any particular actor.

PS.  Is this what you call a patriarchal society.....Japan is pretty the same right.... ????

• Like 5
  • Sad 3

I was rewatching the AAA and there are places where PMY is trying to control a small smile and PSJ is definitely sneaking peeks at PMY.  

I can almost imagine what Lee Seung gi and other actors at the table must be thinking now after finding out about our PPC :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 10

I think we will never know whatever they were to each other 3 years ago. Maybe the coincidences and the dogs could only mean they are soulmates since they were strangers then. :lol:

Based on PSJ's statements, my opinion is that if they will be caught red handed in the future, they will say they started dating after the drama. :lol:

766_AFCDC-_E34_F-43_F6-97_D8-_D72_EBE3_D

• Like 11
  • LOL 5