[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

1 hour ago, eva21 said:

After reading everything, I feel our two ParkPark couples are indeed in a relationship but they want it low, and they are not as all the rumours and instagram so exaggerate, they bond, the trust and belief they have in each other is developed more than this drama.

I don't follow instagram I read Soompi and Weibo only.

I believe they have their ways to tackle the media and will disclose someday but not for the meantime:)

Do you think you @eva21?  yea my heart says it not me:tounge_wink: 

To think that it happened in just 1 night?  then the whole instagram/twitter /naver/soompi are flooded with so many evidences claiming by different people.   That is why I just follow my heart.   And to thick all these in positive way, it is really "FATE/DESTINY" to both of them.  Only God knows the truth.  So everyone, lets continue with our delusional min to this couple...as he PSJ ssi says we cannot predict the future.   Besides they already made/done the wiser move the future:blush::joy: did get what I mean??? hmhmhm   

• Like 4

Even if i'm delulu, my delulu brain still can't believe they have been dating for 3 years bcs i don't know their whole love story like how they started, how they met etc(well, i/we don't have right to know it). Personally, i think they were in 'some' relationship but can't make it work bcs they were both busy so that's why when there's a chance pd nim asked for suggestion, he suggested her to be his costar in that adult romcom drama in order to change that 'some' relationship. Besides, he knew pmy wanted to try romcom so yeah .It happened she fits the role 100% so they cast her. Also, never i have thought an actor will ever suggest his girlfriend to be his costar in kdrama industry. But that 3 years dating theory and he suggested his 3years girlfriend are still possible tho. If both theories are true, i find that refreshing to hear. I think they are the first with this case(cmiiw).

• Like 6

Ok, someone enlighten me please... Is there a 2nd PSJ interview (the one where he talks about travel plans and IG) that hasn't been discussed here? I hate stalking IG, but because I've looked into so much posts pertaining to them, my random feed is chock full of PPC. One of the translations regarding the possibility of dating PMY in the future reads: "She is very pretty, no guarantees what future brings, anything is possible. Let's see." Like that is a COMPLETELY different statement from the Soompi article. It's a very dangerous translation to perpetuate might I add. BUT if he did say that (which I doubt), then I think my work is done here. LOL!:love:

• Like 5

I don't really care about 3 years dating or they started dating after the drama ends.all i want is the happy ending like lee young joon and kim miso :D-_-

So let's waiting until that day come and continue our delulu mind :lol:

Just like SJ said "People believe what they want to believe.I didn’t want to sound like I was just making excuses.”

And right now i want to believe in them B)

• Like 14

6 minutes ago, addikorean16 said:

Ok, someone enlighten me please... Is there a 2nd PSJ interview (the one where he talks about travel plans and IG) that hasn't been discussed here? I hate stalking IG, but because I've looked into so much posts pertaining to them, my random feed is chock full of PPC. One of the translations regarding the possibility of dating PMY in the future reads: "She is very pretty, no guarantees what future brings, anything is possible. Let's see." Like that is a COMPLETELY different statement from the Soompi article. It's a very dangerous translation to perpetuate might I add. BUT if he did say that (which I doubt), then I think my work is done here. LOL!:love:

Yes, I think it is one of an article on naver. He said it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, dytechinc said:

PSJ explain further on the baseball thingy. It maybe just a coincidence because PSJ sound so firm with his explanation.

I’m not sure the 3 years relationship but i’m hoping they are dating now. :wub:

https://www.soompi.com/2018/07/31/park-seo-joon-responds-directly-evidence-dating-rumors-park-min-young/

Im actually feel kinda sad when reading this article because SJ seems annoyed with all these question about the couple items and travel pictures when he actually wanna be interviewed about the drama. I actually feel bad for him because i think he feel burdened with this gossip. I think all fans should stop stalking their IG and just ship them in a healthy way. We should just support them no matter what their decision is. I said this because i really love them and i dont want them to get hurt.. Sorry if i offend anyone :tears:

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, addikorean16 said:

I pretty feel the same way too.  I am confused actually.  The second article from soompi sounded as if he is so frustrated with what is happening and with the evidences that was used to make it appear that they were really dating.  He addressed the number 34.... It appears that he was referring to the posts of some fans tagging him with their so called evidences. He sounded irritated not with Korean media anymore but with these nosy fans.   I do not know if they are actually antis posing as Park Park supporters.  I am seeing new account names now....maybe they are the same people with new account names.

I have a strong feeling Park Min Young will drop the bomb tomorrow to end this circus.  She may receive more hate than PSJ and for sure she will avoid social media so that means..... we may not get to see any post from her for quite a while.  Hope I'm wrong though

• Like 8
  • Sad 4

20 minutes ago, addikorean16 said:

I think it seems similar to the translation of soompi which should be more accurate and also sounds like something SJ would say. 

“When I play a role in which I am in love with someone, of course I have to act thinking that the person is pretty or of the person’s good sides. Of course I become interested. People are unpredictable, so I can’t say anything about possibilities. I think it’s a matter that takes a lot of time.”

I've read some of his interviews in the past. He always strikes me as a very straight-forward person and has an upfront approach towards the questions raised during the interviews. However, the interviews today give off the vibe that he beat around the bush a lot. Can't blame him when he had to find approriate answers to explain the current situation and at the same to make sure that they won't backfire on him in the future. 

• Like 13

18 minutes ago, nadiarose said:

Im actually feel kinda sad when reading this article because SJ seems annoyed with all these question about the couple items and travel pictures when he actually wanna be interviewed about the drama. I actually feel bad for him because i think he feel burdened with this gossip. I think all fans should stop stalking their IG and just ship them in a healthy way. We should just support them no matter what their decision is. I said this because i really love them and i dont want them to get hurt.. Sorry if i offend anyone :tears:

Me too i just want them to be happy most specially PMY. :anguished: See those IG posts did really something no good for them. I know im being repetitive but sadly it hurted them because it overshadowed their amazing hard work. Tsktsk. 

• Like 3

Aww  i feel pity and sad reading the soompi article .PSJ sounds annoyed about this so called evidence that fans are connecting to both their ig post and the Jersey shirt .he just want to talk about the drama but instead he is addressing this issue.hope this fans will learn to stop it now.this is ain't bring any good to ppc shippers.:tears:

• Like 3
  • Sad 4

I have a strong feeling PMY's interview will be more direct, she might cut  ties since her side mentioned acquaintance or she may mentioned Doona and Dongsaeng relationship. She probably wants to put a stop to the rumour too, hopefully it might not turns out what I feel:sweatingbullets:

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

22 minutes ago, BINGO_O said:

I think it seems similar to the translation of soompi which should be more accurate and also sounds like something SJ would say. 

“When I play a role in which I am in love with someone, of course I have to act thinking that the person is pretty or of the person’s good sides. Of course I become interested. People are unpredictable, so I can’t say anything about possibilities. I think it’s a matter that takes a lot of time.”

I've read some of his interviews in the past. He always strikes me as a very straight-forward person and has an upfront approach towards the questions raised during the interviews. However, the interviews today give off the vibe that he beat around the bush a lot. Can't blame him when he had to find approriate answers to explain the current situation and at the same to make sure that they won't backfire on him in the future. 

Whew what a long day for this thread! I guess I'm kinda late for the party but I had to force myself to work earlier today or risk being jobless :P. Anyway now that I've had time to backread some more I can say my 2 cents about his interview, but your post also mirrors mine, @BINGO_O.

I haven't seen any of his old interviews, but the length of that answer with no definite confirmation/denial is enough for me to think that he is playing safe. Reading other posts here that says he denied straight up a previous rumor with another co-star confirms this to me.

I think that PSJ is being a true wise gentleman -- he did not say there is no possibility and at the same time he neither confirmed a possibility. By finding and saying the right words, he was being fair towards PMY and towards their fans (whether individually or as a couple). Unpredictable is the key word here. Whether they end up in a relationship or not, his answer won't backfire on him / them. His answer also gives more room for PMY to address the rumor should she be asked the same question during her interview.

Anyway, anybody here know when PMY's interview will be? It hasn't been a day but I already miss her lovely face :wub: especially after seeing PSJ's glowing look today.

• Like 12

Seriously, I can't seem to focus the whole day today lmao my school just started and all I kept thinking abt was PMY and PSJ. it's very rare for me to do this shipping thing but once I do I'm so invested... their chemistry in WWWSK was sooooo great that I have gone mad right now. I keep refreshing this site and lurking on twitter convos about them. HELP ME LOL

• Like 5
  • LOL 5

3 minutes ago, Sum Babe said:

You guys, today is a good day, why you guys always down the mood for you own. Just ẹnjoy everthing ok. PSJ, he brave so much with his interview, so I think we should happy and support them. 

I agree..this thread is emo sometimes. If you want to be delulu now is the time, because it will be much harder when they move on to different projects.

• Like 8

Well... all i can say is, PMY managed to catch one of the hottest guys, if not THE hottest, in K entertainment, 7 years ago and now 7 years later, she still has her magic :D, (hopefully) catching one of the hottest K actors, if not THE hottest K actor of 2018.

PMY is a good actress, natural and talented and I hope Koreans value her more than ever though her acting, rather than through her relationships. We wait with abated breath of the next interviews, we just want her to be happy, to be in a relationship. Life is not all about work after all, life-work balance is important :)

• Like 12
  • Thanks 4

5 minutes ago, MsMinnieFran said:

I agree..this thread is emo sometimes. If you want to be delulu now is the time, because it will be much harder when they move on to different projects.

Ikr. Thankfully it’s not anytime soon, at least until next year. MY will be busy filming busted 2 while SJ doing his movie and maybe Youn’s kitchen 3.

Thinking about being bombarded by other ships gives me a headache already. LOL. Why do they always have great chemistry with every costar :)) 

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

With PSJ interview, may I say, I don't care so much about PMY interview. I think, after his interview, PMY can say anything to make the situation quite peace. Cause her man took the difficult part. She can say like him or deny. Nothing important, when PSJ did not deny and say we should wait about the future. The first statement always the right reply hehe I'm so happy and no worry about PMY interview. 

• Like 11
  • LOL 2