[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

5 minutes ago, Hannah Banana said:

Them "rehearsing" a lot definitely paid off though because it was for sure the hottest/most realistic bed scene I have ever seen in a Kdrama and this includes the scene he did in Witch's Love which I watched for reference hahahaha 

Yeah, and there wasn't even any tongue involved! 

It was the many open mouth kissings, the nose kiss and roaming hands that did it for me.

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 13

Lol I think that's too good now. I don't need anymore. PSJ did kill all other ships with his reply but raise more hope for our ship. That's enough, and don't want about him to much. I think this is one of the best interview we could read. 

• Like 14

Sooo let me just conclude it here, that he didnt deny any of the dating rumors which surface in the past few days, and there is indeed the possibility of them dating in the future; time will tell.

And he also didnt influence the casting but he did recommend PMY, correct? Chinggudeul correct me if im wrong

• Like 6

I agree that with PSJ's interview he didn't deny or confirm anything.  What he did do was try to make everybody settle down about their rumored relationship and place more emphasis on the production of WWWSK.  He threw a bone to us shippers and at the same time placated his fans by giving them more personal info on how he developed his character.

Of course I wish we got more than we got but I'm satisfied because that's about all I think he could divulge...without putting his foot in his mouth...lol.    

I think it was necessary for him to not dodge the question since its the white elephant in the room.  I was afraid any questions about the rumor would be forbidden so was glad he handled the question with a diplomatic and truthful answer.

What we still don't know is if he's going on that reward vacation.

• Like 12

I am so happy after reading his interview. All long time PSJ fans would agree that this was a break in his usual interview style.... 

While he was honest to the core about questions regarding WWWSK, Casting rumors, The cast , ..... which is his usual style, He was soooooooo vague about his dating status. If he was not dating her currently, he would have flat out said it. That is his style. 

I cannot confirm the source, since i saw it a long time back on insta, someone (an interviewer off set) asked him to date KJW because they look good... but he said "It is not like that. Do you think so?" This was not part of the interview more like off the record. 

So seeing Mr. Park give such a roundabout answer is setting my ship sail full speed :) 

PS: I guess this also means that if they are secretly dating at the moment, they are ready to take the next step

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Hannah Banana said:

Random question, but why did he change clothes 3 times in the same day? Is it a thing to change clothes for each interview? 

It could be a photoshoot as well as an interview.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, jaslinnj said:

I cannot confirm the source, since i saw it a long time back on insta, someone (an interviewer off set) asked him to date KJW because they look good... but he said "It is not like that. Do you think so?" This was not part of the interview more like off the record. 

He said that officially in an interview:

https://www.soompi.com/2017/08/10/park-seo-joon-dishes-dating-rumors-kim-ji-won-friendship-btss-v/

He said KJW is an amazing actress and he'd like to work with her again (and I agree because she is talented) but also slightly disappointed that apart from being able to have discussions with PMY, he didn't mention anything about her acting props - especially since this is her first romcom. I think the interview could have been more about that if it was not because of the dating scandals.

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, Hannah Banana said:

What did he say?

Maybe somebody can translate this...

今日 #朴叙俊# 在回应与 #朴敏英# 恋爱说时表示:“很多所谓的证据都是东拼西凑的,什么一起去旅行、有同款的都是不像话的话。我都想给大家看我的出国日期了,但是我又没有做错什么,应该也没必要做到这个地步。关于棒球服的号码也没有什么特别的意义,包括换棒球服号码也是因为觉得有很多打得好的34号选手在,所以才选择的。

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, strymeek said:

https://www.soompi.com/2017/08/10/park-seo-joon-dishes-dating-rumors-kim-ji-won-friendship-btss-v/

He said KJW is an amazing actress and he'd like to work with her again (and I agree because she is talented) but also slightly disappointed that apart from being able to have discussions with PMY, he didn't mention anything about her acting props - especially since this is her first romcom. I think the interview could have been more about that if it was not because of the dating scandals.

I did not mean the official statement. It was a casual chat off camera with an interviewer. I think she was trying to get some juicy stories by saying he looks good with KJW. She was later re-telling it to someone saying PSJ said this.... so even unofficially he denied it :D 

I think he intentionally did not mention PMY... at the moment, whatever he says about PMY could be taken out of context. Especially by the hungry MBC guys

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, strymeek said:

You require too much lol :))

Take it easy dear :D

6 minutes ago, minseojoon said:

今日 #朴叙俊# 在回应与 #朴敏英# 恋爱说时表示:“很多所谓的证据都是东拼西凑的,什么一起去旅行、有同款的都是不像话的话。我都想给大家看我的出国日期了,但是我又没有做错什么,应该也没必要做到这个地步。关于棒球服的号码也没有什么特别的意义,包括换棒球服号码也是因为觉得有很多打得好的34号选手在,所以才选择的。

i've tried to google translate. so anti climax. hahahha

7 minutes ago, minseojoon said:

In weibo? Did this question mention on his interview? I mean in from Korea news.

2 minutes ago, dytechinc said:

i've tried to google translate. so anti climax. hahahha

I will he must deny it. Cause it linked withe the rummor dating three years lol no suprised :))