[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

2 minutes ago, sugohesso said:

*delulu mode: Is it just me or everyone thinks that he is glowing...quite same as PMY :wub: glowing with love*

Yeah , i agree with you. When PMY doing weibo live she's look so happy even there are rumor about her. and she's look happy when the reporter ask her about PSJ lips, and she's answer the right pics. How can she's doesn't know about PSJ lips since so many times she's doing kissing scene on the drama ( or maybe outside too) delulu mode on .. :D:D:D

• Like 3
  • LOL 14

I might be super delulu with this thought but the first thing I noticed when I saw the two pictures of him from the interview is the light blue bracelet he is wearing on his right hand. This was his first public event since the dating rumors came out and at Min Young's first public appearance with Stonehenge she wore a light blue dress. Remember how they also wore light blue to the screening of the first episode? I wonder if light blue is like a secret couple color for them lol. I'm probably just super delulu right now hahaha 

• Like 4
  • LOL 12

30 minutes ago, Fenca said:

Say annyeong~ :wub:

Reveal hidden contents

I'm super excited and can't concentrate in my work now.. ottokeee :joy:

I like the way he answer the question,especially this part : “I do not produce a drama with my own money. The director does the casting, and I cannot influence it. They say I caused the casting, but I am not a person with that much influence. "

I love you more Park Seo Joon!!!:wub:

He looks lovely!

(Also not to be that person, but I spy with my little eye a blue object on his wrist ;))

• Like 5

Wow the energy here is buzzing and everyone's so excited... DEABAK!!

I'm slightly confused though... so based on the translated Naver article vs Soompi's article - he doesn't have the power to influence anything and did not recommend PMY or he did suggest PMY along with some other casts?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Based on one article I google translated and other translation app :lol: he said he recommended PMY among with many others but he is not in a position to choose who to cast.

He was not asked if dating or not since it was already denied beforehand. What was asked of him if it is possible to date PMY in real life. :lol:

• Like 14

12 minutes ago, strymeek said:

Wow the energy here is buzzing and everyone's so excited... DEABAK!!

I'm slightly confused though... so based on the translated Naver article vs Soompi's article - he doesn't have the power to influence anything and did not recommend PMY or he did suggest PMY along with some other casts?

Yeah, he said that he suggested PMY with other actresses for the role. 

The rumor was that he casted her or influenced the casting so that she get the role. To this, he said that he does not have the power to influence the casting. He only recommended actresses for the role from which PMY was one of them. 

I never had any doubt about this since in the Korean industry actors have very little power. It is the PDs, sponsors and Agencies that really have all the power when it comes to casting. 

Since he was cast first, it is usual practice for PDs to ask recommendations for casting other roles. 

Ji Sung recommended HJW for Kill Me, Heal me :) and Song Joong Ki was recommended for the role of DOTS by his friend who rejected the role :) So recommendations are common, but the stupid media made it sound like PSJ influenced the casting :rage:

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Based on one article I google translated and other translation app :lol: he said he recommended PMY among with many others but he is not in a position to choose who to cast.

He was not asked if dating or not since it was already denied beforehand. What was asked of him if it is possible to date PMY in real life. :lol:

The gist I got from the Soompi article was that he did not recommend (and neither was he asked to recommend) his co-star, although his input was asked regarding the casting for Park Yoo Sik and Sung Yeon. I may have interpreted that incorrectly, so let me know what  y'all think! 

• Like 1

<DELULU/>

I'm guessing that the relationship admission will come after reward trip. He can always say that the trip brought them close together which is why they started to date. (Although 'we' all know they were close even before then...)

</DELULU>

Props to PSJ on his really eloquent and intelligent answers. I was a fan but not a massive fan before. Now he has level-up ed himself in my eyes!

• Like 14

Blue heart + Blue Dress + Banner + Blue Bracelet = CONFIRMATION

Both Fave Food is Ramen + Guessing Correct Lips + No Immediate Denial but a POSTPONEMENT = CONFIRMATION

I dub them the BluBi Couple. Lol!! :heart:

(The level of my delusions frightens me...):neutral:

• Like 1
  • LOL 21

9 minutes ago, thranduils said:

The gist I got from the Soompi article was that he did not recommend (and neither was he asked to recommend) his co-star, although his input was asked regarding the casting for Park Yoo Sik and Sung Yeon. I may have interpreted that incorrectly, so let me know what  y'all think! 

Soompi article is too short there are longer articles in Naver. 

• Like 2