[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

PMY will be live in weibo and interviews also.   Oh-oh they must be preparing for that now after this news.  

Namoo has not come out to deny just ine article said both agencies.  

Now the other shippers will feast over this news and psj's denial.  I cant help not he upset of reporters in times like this. :triumph:

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, sugohaeso said:

i've been somehow frightened that d*spatch may reveal the proofs in any minute given the posts in their instagram account is kinda hinting at their relationship. 

i don't know but i found it pretty bizzare when there are tons of dramas airing at the same time as wwwsk but the only still cuts they put on their feed are this couple and the pictures of the wrap up party last night only contained the two of them when there were a lot of other big names.

this could be merely a coincidence but something is indeed there. i don't know what is.

I think they also post some stills from other dramas but not as much as WWWSK.

For sure they have been under radar.  It's like getting a " You have been Warned" notice from these news agencies.  

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, luvspsjpmy said:

PMY will be live in weibo and interviews also.   Oh-oh they must be preparing for that now after this news.  

Now the other shippers will feast over this news and psj's denial.  I cant help not he upset of reporters in times like this. :triumph:

Lol I am not worried about that.....it's the most logical thing to do if the evidences are not that strong.  I am just pissed with how the news was written...3 years of dating with only the IG analysis of shippers as proof.

That's why we have to be careful when we post....always include a word of caution...a meaningful joke would do just so not to attract too much attention.

On another note I am glad that news agency still find us sane hahaha....otherwise they will not pickup the news just like that

• Like 10
  • LOL 1

5 hours ago, minseojoon said:

MY don't follow anybody and I think SJ only follows companies and sponsors IGs? It's for obvious reasons why they don't follow actors/actresses they work with :blush:  If MY start following him now...the ParkPark shipper world and other shippers world would turn upside down...lol

Come on MY...give us a goodbye gift. You know what we want to see right? Just one picture and it will go down in history...LOL (but seeing your pict. is better than nothing I guess...hehehe)

88d633e2gy1ftnsctb941j20u011iad3.jpg

MY does not follow anyone.  She used to follow friends but when even her friends are being bashed and disturbed by her either her fans or bashers,  she unfollowed them all. 

As for PSJ,  he has followed his co-stars.  But I do not think he will follow PMY.  He has not followed her yet and recently,  shippers of his from his other dramas already bashed PMY.  A gentleman as he is,  he is wise and his personality shows how protective he cam be.  

• Like 12

12 minutes ago, luvspsjpmy said:

Namoo just did: https://www.soompi.com/2018/07/26/park-seo-joon-denies-reports-dating-park-min-young/ 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, saved2K said:

Lol I am not worried about that.....it's the most logical thing to do if the evidences are not that strong.  I am just pissed with how the news was written...3 years of dating with only the IG analysis of shippers as proof.

That's why we have to be careful when we post....always include a word of caution...a meaningful joke would do just so not to attract too much attention.

On another note I am glad that news agency still find us sane hahaha....otherwise they will not pickup the news just like that

Soompi has a news from Namoo as told to Herald News which is "We have looked into the rumor about PSJ and PMY and they are just close colleagues".   Period lolsss.  That was very short lolzszzzzzzz 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

4 minutes ago, luvspsjpmy said:

Soompi has a news from Namoo as told to Herald News which is "We have looked into the rumor about PSJ and PMY and they are just close colleagues".   Period lolsss.  That was very short lolzszzzzzzz 

Hehe...that's the best way to do it....be brief....less talk, less mistake

PS.  I just hope PSJ will not start calling her noona because of this rumor....I'm  gonna slap him:glasses:

• LOL 16

I just wanna assume that they actually not dating and just known each other thru this drama..and then become close after working together.. they both are just 2 people who is still searching each other's soulmate and finally meet their soulmate thru this drama..LOL 

• Like 8

16 minutes ago, saved2K said:

Yeah we thought the collected evidence is just for fun and delulu kind of thing, but in the generation where everyone is using sns, our words even carry more weights. Those fans who collected all their coincidental evidence must’ve taken by surprise that they made it to the news in korea and took asia by storm lol. I’ve seen some websites in my country reported on this although it was 6 oclock in the morning. 

Btw I find it funny that despite all the effort to look professional during bts, they still found themselves in a dating rumor. Although I said I’m worried because maybe they just started to date and got exposed way too early,  thinking about it, they’re quite mature now and have constantly been together in the last three months so hopefully they can handle the heat and not let this affect their relationship. 

• Like 14
  • LOL 1

11 minutes ago, saved2K said:

Hehe...that's the best way to do it....be brief....less talk, less mistake

PS.  I just hope PSJ will not start calling her noona because of this rumor....I'm  gonna slap him:glasses:

Chinggu,  he won't do that B).

Know what?  Ok I'll take it as they are close colleagues for now lolsssss. who knows?  that closeness will lead to more than that hmmmmm....

Both of them are not getting any younger.  Life is short as well.  

Omo i remember now the story of the serenading song ... not that ending :sweatingbullets: please coz he died early 

• Like 5

I read news on naver and in the comment section there're knetz(insiders) who say something like PSJ was the one who recommended PMY to act as kim miso, they're hearing a lot of rumors in the broadcasting world. Let's just be happy now whether the rumor is true or not:D

• Like 12
  • LOL 3

16 minutes ago, BINGO_O said:

Yeah we thought the collected evidence is just for fun and delulu kind of thing, but in the generation where everyone is using sns, our words even carry more weights. Those fans who collected all their coincidental evidence must’ve taken by surprise that they made it to the news in korea and took asia by storm lol. I’ve seen some websites in my country reported on this although it was 6am in the morning. 

Btw I find it funny that despite all the effort to look professional during bts, they still found themselves in a dating rumor. Although I said I’m worried because maybe they just started to date and got exposed way too early,  thinking about it, they’re quite mature now and have constantly been together in the last three months so hopefully they can handle the heat and not let this affect their relationship. 

Only time can tell.....I am one of those who posted the several coincidences and though I did it purely for fun....I was kinda shocked too with the so many coincidences???? How do you call that ...faith????  I can still see HK as a strong possibility, just my opinion though....in other words I am not totally dismissing these things....but I will wait..if it is strong then it can weather the storm!!!

Btw, I stopped with the Sept 2016 LA thing cause I found out they both had their dogs in 2015 and my heart and mind can no longer take it....I said to myself ...this is crazy

• Like 14
  • LOL 2

This is the "AGENCIES RESPONSES" from a variety of news outlets.

AWESOME ENT: "The news that Park Min-young and Park Seo-joon are in love is not true, and they are only close friends." source: Naver 

"Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young are simply co-workers. Their dating reports are not true. It seems their chemistry in the drama sparked up all the interest" 

source: Allkpop

"Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young are just close colleagues. The dating reports are not true. We believe that there is a lot of interest (from others) due to their chemistry in the drama." 

source: Soompi

NAMOO ACTORS: "They are just close colleagues"

source: Naver

"The two only became close through their recent drama; their dating reports are untrue

source: Allkpop

"We have looked into the rumors of Park Min Young and Park Seo Joon dating. They are just colleagues.

source: Soompi

Truthfully, 

I was really shell shocked, exact reaction (choking on my own spit). Without a doubt a denial was coming, why?

A) They really aren't dating

B.) If they have been dating for 3 years why would they come out now without solid proof. 

C) They're careers are still their top priority especially since, PSJ has his new movie to film and PMY has the second season of "Busted"

D) They really aren't ready to admit until either they are FINALLY settling down or she's pregnant (yes I had to say it just cause often times this is very true)

e) They are only in the early stages of actually getting to know one another* more plausible but that doesnt mean they havent been liking one another prior too 

*To add to the second note, Both agencies without a doubt reached to SPORTS DONGA to get the exact proof they have in which if they really are 007 dating couple then where would the proof be. So really neither of them would jeopardize their relationship and careers without legitimate proof. Just saying too many times where a couple comes out to only survive 3-6 months after announcement. WTH is the point in that. I would say DENY DENY just like SS did until they are backed into a corner. 

The reaction is overwhelmingly mixed (positive and negative) but for the international side its extremely positive to the original announcement. So I don't think his fanbase is ready for this news if it turns out that they have been all along.

PSJ said he would deny dating news out of consideration for his real-life partner. So if this is actually the case then that would make sense. 

Anyways I think everyone should relax a little, but highly doubt it, the word is out there and coincidences or not, there relationship will be tested. For me I don't think he cares about it as long as PMY isn't the one to be hurt hence immediate denial. 

Just my opinion. 

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

This is the first time PSJ was in that kind of BREAKING NEWS  DATING rumors since 2015 :D

They can easily explain it to their chemistry why the rumors came out. But sad that the evidences used are from their instagram accounts it means they will have to be more careful now more than ever. The one who started the rumor must be a stalker in instagram. 

I hope whatever they have right now it won't be affected by the rumors. They can see they have a very strong support from fans anywhere. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BINGO_O said:

LOL..the rumor fizzled just as quickly as it was announced. I also was LMAO when I read the evidence they used and for 3 years???? What kind of a reporter/newspaper used shipper's collections as evidence?

Actually, with Parkpark's chemistry on and off screen, I would be surprised if there is NO dating rumors. It's just a shock to me that it came so early and not weeks/months after the drama ended...The timing. The day after the drama ended? And surely it was not to promote the drama...if so, why would they do it after and not during the broadcast?

What if they know/have something more concrete that we don't know? I am giving benefit of a doubt the newspaper is smarter than this...to use shipper's evidence. Am I giving them too much credit??...LOL. And the newspaper mentioned they were slowly letting their friends know about their relationship? Where did they dug that up from? Along with Dispatch being suspicious as to pay so much attention to this drama and this couple.

And we all know, whether they're dating or not. They will deny it as long as they can. I just hope it didn't damage their relationship if they are in the process of getting to know each other better or just be good friends that support each other. I hope we still would see them on the reward vacation and any awards ceremony if they're nominated.

• Like 10
  • LOL 2

12 minutes ago, saved2K said:

Only time can tell.....I am one of those who posted the several coincidences and though I did it purely for fun....I was kinda shocked too with the so many coincidences???? How do you call that faith????  I can still see HK as a strong possibility, just my opinion though....in other words I am not totally susmissing these things....but I will wait..if it is strong then it can weather the storm!!!

I did a chronology from 2016 of their interviews, their work schedule and ig ---- I can't help to make hypothesis that they are dating. :blush:

• Like 7
  • LOL 4

Come to think of it... this is funny ... 

1).  The Sports DongA leaked dating news online in 26.7.2018 and it is their early morning news of 27.7.2018

2).   Soompi and allkpop followed suit on 26.7.2018 posting same news 

3).  It did not take long hours for PSJ /PMY's agency to deny news

Everybody was this  :sleeping: > :open_mouth: > :D > :wub: > :tounge_xd: got yah!  :joy:

I think we can ask more reliable sources.  #LeonandSimba. sure these two know what we cannot know :D 

This news made my morning ... i forget my sadness of yesterday but just for awhile :(

• Like 6
  • LOL 10