Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

This is the first time PSJ was in that kind of BREAKING NEWS  DATING rumors since 2015 :D

They can easily explain it to their chemistry why the rumors came out. But sad that the evidences used are from their instagram accounts it means they will have to be more careful now more than ever. The one who started the rumor must be a stalker in instagram. 

I hope whatever they have right now it won't be affected by the rumors. They can see they have a very strong support from fans anywhere. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BINGO_O said:

Btw I find it funny that despite all the effort to look professional during bts, they still found themselves in a dating rumor. Although I said I’m worried because maybe they just started to date and got exposed way too early,  thinking about it, they’re quite mature now and have constantly been together in the last three months so hopefully they can handle the heat and not let this affect their relationship. 

LOL..the rumor fizzled just as quickly as it was announced. I also was LMAO when I read the evidence they used and for 3 years???? What kind of a reporter/newspaper used shipper's collections as evidence?

Actually, with Parkpark's chemistry on and off screen, I would be surprised if there is NO dating rumors. It's just a shock to me that it came so early and not weeks/months after the drama ended...The timing. The day after the drama ended? And surely it was not to promote the drama...if so, why would they do it after and not during the broadcast?

What if they know/have something more concrete that we don't know? I am giving benefit of a doubt the newspaper is smarter than this...to use shipper's evidence. Am I giving them too much credit??...LOL. And the newspaper mentioned they were slowly letting their friends know about their relationship? Where did they dug that up from? Along with Dispatch being suspicious as to pay so much attention to this drama and this couple.

And we all know, whether they're dating or not. They will deny it as long as they can. I just hope it didn't damage their relationship if they are in the process of getting to know each other better or just be good friends that support each other. I hope we still would see them on the reward vacation and any awards ceremony if they're nominated.

• Like 10
  • LOL 2

12 minutes ago, saved2K said:

Only time can tell.....I am one of those who posted the several coincidences and though I did it purely for fun....I was kinda shocked too with the so many coincidences???? How do you call that faith????  I can still see HK as a strong possibility, just my opinion though....in other words I am not totally susmissing these things....but I will wait..if it is strong then it can weather the storm!!!

I did a chronology from 2016 of their interviews, their work schedule and ig ---- I can't help to make hypothesis that they are dating. :blush:

• Like 7
  • LOL 4

Come to think of it... this is funny ... 

1).  The Sports DongA leaked dating news online in 26.7.2018 and it is their early morning news of 27.7.2018

2).   Soompi and allkpop followed suit on 26.7.2018 posting same news 

3).  It did not take long hours for PSJ /PMY's agency to deny news

Everybody was this  :sleeping: > :open_mouth: > :D > :wub: > :tounge_xd: got yah!  :joy:

I think we can ask more reliable sources.  #LeonandSimba. sure these two know what we cannot know :D 

This news made my morning ... i forget my sadness of yesterday but just for awhile :(

• Like 6
  • LOL 10

If they are dating, I don't think it's been 3 years, although there were similar posts in 2015 but the series of coincidences only came after MNet Music Awards in Dec.2016 

The personal trips to Japan in March 2017 for example. 

• Like 6

i was back tracking this thread, when i read the dating news I was screaming then wham there came the denial. 

oh well.

has PSJ been linked before and denied the rumours? or is this the first?

likewise has PMY also had the same thing before?

I am not too familiar with their past relationships :wacko:

but well denial or not, still love my OTP.

will still support them.

I hope they would have a magazine photoshoot or something :)

• Like 5

Just finished watching the last episode! This made me crazy to the extent of literally CRYING! I've been watching a lot of PMY's dramas since IAS but this one. WWWSK is so far made me shed tears. Happy ending.

I won't ask for more. I wish this ending will come to reality, I want to see the same scenario of their own Happy ending love story in real life together. Two of them together! 

Thanks a lot for this thread. Thanks everyone!

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

If they are dating, I don't think it's been 3 years, although there were similar posts in 2015 but the series of coincidences only came after MNet Music Awards in 2016 

I haven't done the 2015, but I do agree with you that the MAMA 2016 was the turning point of all these coincidences. :blush:

• Like 7

Just now, lee-chan said:

i was back tracking this thread, when i read the dating news I was screaming then wham there came the denial. 

oh well.

has PSJ been linked before and denied the rumours? or is this the first?

likewise has PMY also had the same thing before?

I am not too familiar with their past relationships :wacko:

but well denial or not, still love my OTP.

will still support them.

I hope they would have a magazine photoshoot or something :)

PSJ was linked to BJH in 2015 news said they were dating since their drama in 2013. He denied it. He even went further and explained that the matching clothes were from sponsors and he just happened to transfer residence nearby her house by chance.   

• Like 6

12 hours ago, luvspsjpmy said:

Come to think of it... this is funny ... 

1).  The Sports DongA leaked dating news online in 26.7.2018 and it is their early morning news of 27.7.2018

2).   Soompi and allkpop followed suit on 26.7.2018 posting same news 

3).  It did not take long hours for PSJ /PMY's agency to deny news

Everybody was this  :sleeping: > :open_mouth: > :D > :wub: > :tounge_xd: gor yah!  :joy:

Lol..

• Like 6
  • LOL 5

I guess both of them now will go on the denial all the way, they might not avoid each other or go on a "What you see is what you get" thing, when the time is right , they will probably announce :)

By the way, I am not surprised they are rumoured to dating for 3 years if you observe carefully their closeness and the trust in each other is not one or two months thing its definitely more than that  :)

• Like 12

27 minutes ago, idkimsarang said:

@saved2K They way you said "I'm gonna slap him", it's so funny LOL :D Btw, he is a gentleman, PSJ always do what he said. So don't worry. Hehehe 

What did he say chinggu?  I did not get that point :)

• Like 1

Am I the only one who's not worried at all with the dating rumors?? I'm even happy cos at least there's... something. Rumor or not. (OOT) Although it's hard, I wish one day public dating (dating in general tbh) among Korean celebs would be more common and not get criticised so much by fans, especially if a celeb is in their 30s.

As I said previously, just looking at their Instagram, I'm so amazed that PSJ and PMY seem to be living very separate lives but at the same time so intertwined. Since they had never worked on the same project and never been spotted together prior to WWWSK (aside from AAA), fans had only looked at their SNS posts separately and couldn't possibly link the two together. Their 'relationship' is so easy to piece together but also very easy to debunk due to the lack of credible proof. WE BEEN KNEW BUT YOU TWO ARE SMART. WOW.

If these pictures weren't posted a month apart from each other, I would have thought they were really out on a date or sth :blink:

I also get why the photos from 2015 are fishy to fans, PSJ posted this first on 2015-08-19 00:16KST and PMY posted this on 2015-08-19 23:18KST. Basically (almost) a day later just saying... hi. PSJ has flower on the photo and puts emoji flower in the caption (flowers are like one of PMY's fav things) and PMY made it seem like she was specifically talking to someone by saying "Hi there, you (over there)!" :blink::blink:

Until they themselves confirm they're in a relationship, I'm gonna have to force myself to think all these 'lovestagrams' are just happy coincidences lol

---

Edit: several pages ago someone said PSJ talking to PMY in banmal isn't a big deal. CMIIW but I think it is quite a big deal. If PSJ wasn't so comfortable with PMY, he would call her sunbaenim and if he was, he would resort to noona+jondaemal not just out of comfort, but also out of courtesy and what's seen as normal for two people with two-year age gap who previously never worked together. They have never been reported as close friends either, right? PSJ and PMY seemed very professional and comfortable around each other as colleagues and on-screen couple in the BTS vids but woooh the banmal threw me off... :phew:
  • Like 8
  • LOL 9

giphy.gif

How can my ship sail, crash, and sink all before I've had my coffee??!? Wae?!  Ugh. When I saw the news all over IG my heart literally leapt out of my chest...so much so that I woke my husband up. Lol! I was happy for a quick moment, but then I realized that this could not possibly be true all because of the various and valid reasons already stated by people here. I just hope that they don't get discouraged to continue and persevere with their long-term relationship (if 3 years is really true) or pursue getting to know each other and see this "some" or chemistry for themselves that everyone has been telling them. I think it would be such a shame that because of this news outlet's lazy "investigative" work and gossipy writing, the chances of them getting to know each other away from the spotlight will be ruined. I curse the editor who approved the story for printing! Where's your journalistic integrity!? Grrr...

Anyway, on the bright side, I remember someone mentioning here that as long as it's not the actors themselves denying the rumor, then our ship has got a good chance. So far, it's just been the respective agencies giving out a consistent comment that they are simply "colleagues". Therefore, I'm going to hold my breath until they do their post drama interviews. Let's keep our fingers crossed that this dating topic doesn't come up or that PSJ's and PMY's teams have got good, safe answers in their back pockets that won't completely shred my shipper heart into pieces. :cry: 

• Like 12

10 minutes ago, minseojoon said:

LOL..the rumor fizzled just as quickly as it was announced. I also was LMAO when I read the evidence they used and for 3 years???? What kind of a reporter/newspaper used shipper's collections as evidence?

Actually, with Parkpark's chemistry on and off screen, I would be surprised if there is NO dating rumors. It's just a shock to me that it came so early and not weeks/months after the drama ended...The timing. The day after the drama ended? And surely it was not to promote the drama...if so, why would they do it after and not during the broadcast?

What if they know/have something more concrete that we don't know? I am giving benefit of a doubt the newspaper is smarter than this...to use shipper's evidence. Am I giving them too much credit??...LOL. And the newspaper mentioned they were slowly letting their friends know about their relationship? Where did they dug that up from? Along with Dispatch being suspicious as to pay so much attention to this drama and this couple.

And we all know, whether they're dating or not. They will deny it as long as they can. I just hope it didn't damage their relationship if they are in the process of getting to know each other better or just be good friends that support each other. I hope we still would see them on the reward vacation and any awards ceremony if they're nominated.

It was pretty nice of them to wait till the drama is over (with bated breath. The stars didn't even have opportunity to even properly digest their food from the wrap up party, before the news was out). I feel like their may have have been some rumors/talk/rumblings in the entertainment industry... there was no actual picture proof, but they decided to run the story anyway. 

• Like 6

27 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

This is the first time PSJ was in that kind of BREAKING NEWS  DATING rumors since 2015 :D

They can easily explain it to their chemistry why the rumors came out. But sad that the evidences used are from their instagram accounts it means they will have to be more careful now more than ever. The one who started the rumor must be a stalker in instagram. 

I hope whatever they have right now it won't be affected by the rumors. They can see they have a very strong support from fans anywhere. 

I'm sceptical to believe that the journalists would publish anything based on shippers evidences alone. If you read the article again, they cited two close sources who revealed PMY/PSJ relationship. Of course, whether these sources are credible or not, I guess we will never know.

But i seriously think they would've heard something on the entertainment grapevine to have published that report so quickly and if there's smoke, there's fire...

I'd love to say 'let's wait and see what Dispatch will find' but I want to respect their privacy and have they continue doing what they do best in peace, even if that includes loving each other privately while excelling in their careers x

• Like 17

4 minutes ago, strymeek said:

I'm sceptical to believe that the journalists would publish anything based on shippers evidences alone. If you read the article again, they cited two close sources who revealed PMY/PSJ relationship. Of course, whether these sources are credible or not, I guess we will never know.

But i seriously think they would've heard something on the entertainment grapevine to have published that report so quickly and if there's smoke, there's fire...

I'd love to say 'let's wait and see what Dispatch will find' but I want to respect their privacy and have they continue doing what they do best in peace, even if that includes loving each other privately while excelling in their careers x

Which article chinggu?  the sports dongA? 

• Like 1

You guys, if you guys know korean, can you translate these comment about their dating in naver news. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, addikorean16 said:

giphy.gif

How can my ship sail, crash, and sink all before I've had my coffee??!? Wae?!  Ugh. When I saw the news all over IG my heart literally leapt out of my chest...so much so that I woke my husband up. Lol! I was happy for a quick moment, but then I realized that this could not possibly be true all because of the various and valid reasons already stated by people here. I just hope that they don't get discouraged to continue and persevere with their long-term relationship (if 3 years is really true) or pursue getting to know each other and see this "some" or chemistry for themselves that everyone has been telling them. I think it would be such a shame that because of this news outlet's lazy "investigative" work and gossipy writing, the chances of them getting to know each other away from the spotlight will be ruined. I curse the editor who approved the story for printing! Where's your journalistic integrity!? Grrr...

Anyway, on the bright side, I remember someone mentioning here that as long as it's not the actors themselves denying the rumor, then our ship has got a good chance. So far, it's just been the respective agencies giving out a consistent comment that they are simply "colleagues". Therefore, I'm going to hold my breath until they do their post drama interviews. Let's keep our fingers crossed that this dating topic doesn't come up or that PSJ's and PMY's teams have got good, safe answers in their back pockets that won't completely shred my shipper heart into pieces. :cry: 

Chinggu,  sorry to ask but your reaction to the news was understandable but ibam just curious what did your husband say after you woke him up and then found out not true.  :o

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

26 minutes ago, MeritaG said:
29 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

If they are dating, I don't think it's been 3 years, although there were similar posts in 2015 but the series of coincidences only came after MNet Music Awards in 2016 

That's true. Maybe they were really close friends before but started to date later on? So it could have been less than 3 years. Also i mentioned this before (and could be wrong) but seems like PSJ seem to post a photo of his dog after 2016, which could be after he have met Minyoung and this post by her in December was also suspicious? Like I said - too many coincidences.

• Like 4