[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

6 hours ago, Pikachu92 said:

APAN was scheduled several month ago but the winner is not decided yet right? do you really know for sure if they are avoid each other. that is your opinion who thinking they are avoid each other, you don't really know about them in reality right? what if they are really busy. It's not like Park Min Young and Park Seo Joon is the one who miss the APAN Award. 

You said you are SSC shipper too, i also their shipper.  I'm not follow PPC because i like SSC before, i even mention that PPC might be look like SSC but they are different person and circumtance. PPC will have their own story. 

I don't know if you're maybe dissapointed because PPC can't make their time like SSC before, but like you said it's their decision. But it's not like they are avoiding each other. You just make other people get influence by you because of the think of  "PSJ AND PMY DO NOT WANT TO BE SEEN TOGETHER IN PUBLIC". You don't even seeing them in another event yet? it is just one event,  if there are another event and they are not attending together again , that is the time you can said what you said about avoiding each other in public. 

If you are their shipper you can find another reason to understand.  :)

@park2park I'm agree with you :)

@fangurl28 Yeah you're right :)

agree with you. Me too. I dont agree with the statement "ITS OBVIOUS PMY AND PSJ DON'T WANT TO BE SEEN TOGETHER IN PUBLIC". this statement can really influence other people to believe this as if this statement is correct. people will use that as their weapon to bash psj and pmy especially pmy. 

• Like 4

On 10/21/2018 at 5:49 AM, twoparkcouple said:

yes..Although Korean fans know their actor/actress is dating someone, if the actor/actress doesn't open a relationship, fans must hide it. and after public relationship and even the marriage, fans don't want their star to be mentioned with bf/gf or husband/wife. especially actor's fans....idk why.. but this is the fans rule in Korea. Do you know SJK and JJS Korean fans never post pics with his wife SHK and Gumi on fan site and "Don't say about his wife" is their rule. I know Korean fans are silly.:(but it's the rule among Korean fans.

Why is this Korean fans being "silly"? They're respectful of the stars' private lives. That's a good thing. It also protects stars and their significant others from crazy fans. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

and @polydadmiac she brought her precious goods. scripts of all her dramas, fan letters and a hardworking cow& mini hardworking cow etc..and she gave a fan the hardworking cow as a gift. and video as a reminder of her 13-years contained all her dramas. not only wwwsk. and she also said about her other dramas. even she acted a scene in Healer with the mc.    

I thought this looked like a script, so indeed it was :). I'm intrigued by that Healer scene she did with the MC. I hope there's a video somewhere.:lol:

ETA:

It's good to finally see a photo of PMY on the set of Busted.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, tali58 said:

Why is this Korean fans being "silly"? They're respectful of the stars' private lives. That's a good thing. It also protects stars and their significant others from crazy fans. 

if fans are just respectful of the stars' private lives, yess...they're not silly. but if someone post pics with their wife/gf or says about wife/gf, most actors' fans put so much curse and bash the fan and their wife/gf. and even fans war between actors' fans and gf/wife fans occur.  do you think they're not silly? i think it's not because they respect star's privacy..they just can't accept their stars private lives.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

11 hours ago, 195yw said:

agree with you. Me too. I dont agree with the statement "ITS OBVIOUS PMY AND PSJ DON'T WANT TO BE SEEN TOGETHER IN PUBLIC". this statement can really influence other people to believe this as if this statement is correct. people will use that as their weapon to bash psj and pmy especially pmy. 

It is better to face the GLARING TRUTH than continue to feed shippers delulu. I am a person who would rather be realistic in being a fan than being blinded by delusional thoughts. 

It is very obvious from:

-how they hid at Phuket even their staff used stickers to cover pics of them

-how there is no PMY in Cast Get together dinner pic after DVD Commentary recording

-no couple pic even when their MNET Japan interview was done on the same day 

-APAN absence

HOW MANY MORE DISAPPOINTMENTS WOULD DELULU SHIPPERS ENDURE BEFORE REALIZING IT? 

Are PPC shippers being sadistic enough to continue to expect everytime there is an event and gets disappointed all the time? 

IT IS BEST TO BE A FAN "WITHOUT GREAT EXPECTATIONS"

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Not expecting anything is self protection for future disappointments.

If they will show up together in the future, then the joy will be great but until then, I am not the type of person to expose myself to series of possible disappointments and be hurt.

Agree. I will accept whatever happens to them as a couple and as individuals. In my mind I hope that they became more than just acquaintances during filming wwwsk but I will not impose it on reality. I ship them together because they really did well and their performance exceeded what was in the webtoon. They were/are so good that made me wish it wasn't all just acting. Much love and respect to pmy and psj ( but ❤❤❤❤ to PPC) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, parkparkloveu said:

It is better to face the GLARING TRUTH than continue to feed shippers delulu. I am a person who would rather be realistic in being a fan than being blinded by delusional thoughts. 

It is very obvious from:

-how they hid at Phuket even their staff used stickers to cover pics of them

-how there is no PMY in Cast Get together dinner pic after DVD Commentary recording

-no couple pic even when their MNET Japan interview was done on the same day 

-APAN absence

HOW MANY MORE DISAPPOINTMENTS WOULD DELULU SHIPPERS ENDURE BEFORE REALIZING IT? 

Are PPC shippers being sadistic enough to continue to expect everytime there is an event and gets disappointed all the time? 

IT IS BEST TO BE A FAN "WITHOUT GREAT EXPECTATIONS"

i understand how u feels, but everyone is entitled to their own opinion..  sometimes people like to hold on to hope, that doesnt make them sadistic.. as long as they can respect actor’s privacy and know how to differentiate between expectation and reality.. 

as a fan, of course i hope i can see them together in events, but if i cant, oh well...

they dont owe me any explanation..

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i understand how u feels, but everyone is entitled to their own opinion..  sometimes people like to hold on to hope, that doesnt make them sadistic.. as long as they can respect actor’s privacy and know how to differentiate between expectation and reality.. 

as a fan, of course i hope i can see them together in events, but if i cant, oh well...

they dont owe me any explanation..

Yes I AGREE THEY DO NOT OWE ANYONE AN EXPLANATION. 

I DO NOT WANT THEM TO EXPLAIN TOO IT IS THEIR PERSONAL LIVES. 

As I said those who do not like their style can freely leave the ship. 

But as a Fan I am not the type of person who is very delulu that one day soon we will see them together in public. I do not want to keep on hoping so I will not be hurt and disappointed if ever the theory is true that they do not want to be seen together by the public anymore.

Not being seen together does NOT mean they are not together in real life. 

To clarify because some fans misunderstood this that saying they avoid each other in public means they are not dating :

They may be dating but they just do not want to be seen together in public events. Dating and not wanting to be seen in public together are different.

From Phuket trip, it has always been so stressful to keep reading fans always expecting something whenever there are events and keep being disappointed all the time. 

WHEN WILL FANS EVER REALIZE THAT THEY DO NOT WANT TO BE SEEN TOGETHER IN THE PUBLIC? 

I myself believe they have a special relationship whatever it is. But my delulu stops from there. 

I do not think they are ready to be public soon and I do not expect they will even appear in public together

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, parkparkloveu said:

Not expecting anything is self protection for future disappointments.

If they will show up together in the future, then the joy will be great but until then, I am not the type of person to expose myself to series of possible disappointments and be hurt.

I agree. This is what mature fangirling is all about, not to keep hoping and begging for pics together despite the obvious that PPC are not willing to give that. 

13 hours ago, polydadmiac said:

I think I’d rather not seeing them at Award shows than seeing them with someone else. For the time being I’m not ready to see them with anyone else in the same frame. I hope Park Min Young new project next year will also be a movie.

@twoparkcouple yes I was disappointed but I always prefer to be hit by the truth. 

Me too I always prefer to be hit by the truth than being too much delusional.

2019 is around the corner, they will do different dramas next year so this scenario is possible that they may be attending awards season next year with different partners. 

• Like 1

I think w/ PPC u can go both ways.

Honestly, its pretty obvious to see that PPC are avoiding being seen together (sorry super hard delulu shippers but its the truth). At the same time, you can't denied that they're not showing subtle hints that they are probably together.

I think this ship will require time. Just when you're least expected and on the verge of giving up, watch, they'll come out with marriage/dating  news. lol

• Like 5

I dont have knowledge about their culture but there is something about them. Base from what I read with the previous post and from what I observe, their careers are much more important than their lovelife. Fans want to see them together but both are doing their best to avoid each other. Lets just not expect anything from them

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, park2park said:

I think w/ PPC u can go both ways.

Honestly, its pretty obvious to see that PPC are avoiding being seen together (sorry super hard delulu shippers but its the truth). At the same time, you can't denied that they're not showing subtle hints that they are probably together.

I think this ship will require time. Just when you're least expected and on the verge of giving up, watch, they'll come out with marriage/dating  news. lol

Yup. We need time and patience and allow the winds to guide our sails 

Hi dolls! It's nice to see you are active with our PPC...I love it! In my case, as I said before I believe in this ship because of what they don't say with words.

For good or bad, when someone suddendly changes their habits is because something new is happening in their lifes and I'm not talking just about being inlove but under any circunstances. All I can say is that both, PMY and PSJ, are diferent as usual. 

It's kind of weird that both of them have been rumored with countles partner before and they didn't change at all with them. Meanwille, I'll let some info to let you thinking B)

Signs someone is in love with you — even if it doesn't seem like it

1. They have fun with you even if the task at hand is not fun, per se

The saying, "It's not what you do, but who you're with" is popular for a reason — because it's true. Pay attention to the person who's always there for you, even when the task at hand is not outwardly a fun one, like helping you move. "A sign someone may be in love with you includes their ability to have fun with you even during mundane tasks," Dr. Flores said. "If they are happy to see you, no matter what the two of you are doing, it may be love."

Kailen Rosenberg, elite matchmaker and founder of The Lodge Social Club, a dating application with a three-step vetting process that launched earlier this month, agrees. "The person will often go the 'extra mile' to help you with something — a project, a need, an errand, etc.," she told Business Insider. "Bottom line, they want to be near you, thought of by you, and assist you."

2. They look at you ... a lot

The next time you're with the person in question, note how often they look at you. Harvard psychologist Zick Rubin found a correlation between eye contact and love. In his study, couples deeply in love look at one another 75% of the time while talking, while people engaged in conversation only look at each other about 30-60% of the time.

"When someone is in love with you, they will stare at your eyes more directly and for a longer period of time; they want to be completely present with you," Dr. Flores said. "This is why it's so important to interact with a love interest in person versus just through digital connection — we need to connect emotionally through eye contact."

Do I need to talk about the interviews and the way look at each other? ;)

3. They pay more attention to you

Everyone is busy, right? But people also make time for things — and others — that are important to them. "Someone may be in love when they begin to focus a lot of their attention on you, especially in one-on-one settings," Dr. Flores said. Rosenberg agrees. "They're just like the boy on the playground who used to pull your hair or tease you when you were a kid," she said.

4. THEY SHOW AN “URGE TO CARE”

Human beings possess a remarkable amount of empathy for people we love. These intense feelings of affection, devotion, and fondness for our loved ones are evident in the urge to care. These feelings are the result of survival, protectionist mechanisms of the brain.

While we may all have varying levels of awareness and empathy, humans – almost without exception – instinctively demonstrate their love and care for their partner in some way.

PMY said that PSJ is the best partner she ever had since he was very caring with her because he allowed her to work first on a hot day and even when their left side is best for the camera he allowed her to show her left side instead. 

5. THEIR PRIORITIES SHIFT FOR THE BETTER

It’s common for people in love to rearrange their priorities. While we mostly associate a change in priorities as a positive thing, it can also be something less admirable. It is important to observe how a person rearranges their lifestyle. Are they making changes out of genuine desire, or as a way to mask their true identity?

Neuroscientists believe that “brain-chemical” opposites are more likely to make changes for the better. For example, an “Alpha” personality has more incentive to improve themselves if they love a person with a laid-back, nourishing type of character.

Reward trip? They rearranged their schedules to be there even when they always say work is a priority for them

Well, another long post coming from me...sorry :sweatingbullets: Anyway, I hope you enjoy it :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

hi guys! it all started from

us expecting TOO MUCH  from them to feed our delulu minds not thinking that sometimes, we can't have all that we want. Just give them time. Their careers are more important now than their lovelife.(i think:crazy:) Not to mention, they have contracts from their respective agencies that we don't know the inclusions about. 

All I can  say is, ParkParkCouple is sailing secretly in the middle of the ocean, leisurely taking their time until their happy ending.:wub:

One more thing, I don't know about you guys but as for me, PPC is my happy place and I'll go there as often as I want to!Hope to see you around in that happy place.

peace out!:D

Edited by joonyoungme4ever
  • Like 5