Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

47 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

I hope whatever is being said on this thread be toned down because the "damage control" word first came from here if I am not mistaken. THERE ARE SO MANY LURKERS ON THIS THREAD.

I heard that there are some Korean and Chinese PSJ fans are wishing (not openly said but in their closed groups), they wished he will cut off whatever ties he has with PMY now as he is not the guy they knew before. :(He skipped APAN despite the top excellence award, he was already private before but became ultra private now. Some of his fans said his decisions now are influenced by PMY. 

I don't agree with the opinion he is influenced by PMY. My delulu mind says he is too much in love. That's the reason why. 

You are right, those fans are really cross the line as a fans. The real fans should be support whatever the actor or actress do and decisicion. And if Park Seo Joon being super extra private this time it's his decision, i agree with @jingjaja I'm sure he's in love now and he's serious about create a stable to have a family in the future that is why he just want to protect his life , i'm sure he's really dating Park Min Young so he's being extra careful. But it's not means Park Min Young influenced Park Seo Joon, I think that is just Park Seo Joon decision to protect his private life since he's in serious mode. :D:D

The one who mention about damage control is @polydadmiac i don't think Park Min Young show Apan Award trophy on her FM is because of that. She just want show her fans that she's really happy and really aprreciated fans hard working because fans vote her. and then the theme from her FM is like her room right.So she just want to show the fans's that award really means for her.

Why she should do that "Damage Control",she doesnt care about fans comment and yet she's going to Phuket Trip while all the rumor and bad comment still around her, why she's should care about bad comment because she's not attending Apan Award. That is why she's posting her photo and make hashtag "myfansarethebest" that is means she's really thankfull and give any appreciated to her fans because our understanding. just go away fake fans.

• Like 4

I agreed with @polydadmiacabout Damage Control and I am standing by it.

What I meant was damage control trying to appease fans who voted because she cannot give what shippers wanted - appearing in public with Park Seo Joon. 

Phuket is a different story they can hide there. APAN is when they could not hide and they will be pictured together and that is what they were avoiding.

I heard PSJ was planning to attend but he changed his mind at the last minute possibly because if he will attend, he knew shippers will only blame PMY for avoidance. 

I know many of the fans who were disappointed are from SongSong ship. Because back then, SSC ignored the persistent rumors and still had time to make their fans happy by being seen together from time to time. They managed to maintain a balance about giving shippers what they like and privacy.

SSC set the bar high so some PPC shippers who use them as role models are disappointed at PPC. I like SSC but since I did not watch DOTS before their public announcement, I did not know much about their story. My best friend SSC Shipper told me these. 

PARK PARK SHIP IS NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED. I hope I am wrong but based on their actions now, I guess NO NEW PARK PARK PHOTO MAY BE SEEN FOR MONTHS OR EVEN YEARS FROM NOW. There will be no TVN Awards they both must be thankful for that as they do not want to be seen. 

If you are for edited photos and delulus "reading between the lines", you can certainly survive being in this ship. :lol: 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Only hope for us is just AAA event. :rolleyes:

I suggest people to not hold onto any hope for now. Just support them as two individials for now. Our effort and support for them will be rewarded in a nice way I believe. But do not hold on to any hope.

I’m sorry I didn’t know that my word “damage control” has been bent and used by those crazy PP shippers on Instagram. With no bad intention, I still think MY / Namooactors handling of the APAN event was not great. But this will be the last time I bring this up here. For now, I’m happy to support them as 2 individuals. I hope to see more MY’s fan meetings in other countries and I also hope to see her on wide screen soon.

P/S: @Pikachu92 I am not fan of anyone. I appreciate them Park-Park from their acting skills but if they come short in handling any social event I have my own right to point it out. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Pikachu92 said:

You are right, those fans are really cross the line as a fans. The real fans should be support whatever the actor or actress do and decisicion. And if Park Seo Joon being super extra private this time it's his decision, i agree with @jingjaja I'm sure he's in love now and he's serious about create a stable to have a family in the future that is why he just want to protect his life , i'm sure he's really dating Park Min Young so he's being extra careful. But it's not means Park Min Young influenced Park Seo Joon, I think that is just Park Seo Joon decision to protect his private life since he's in serious mode. :D:D

The one who mention about damage control is @polydadmiac i don't think Park Min Young show Apan Award trophy on her FM is because of that. She just want show her fans that she's really happy and really aprreciated fans hard working because fans vote her. and then the theme from her FM is like her room right.So she just want to show the fans's that award really means for her.

Why she should do that "Damage Control",she doesnt care about fans comment and yet she's going to Phuket Trip while all the rumor and bad comment still around her, why she's should care about bad comment because she's not attending Apan Award. That is why she's posting her photo and make hashtag "myfansarethebest" that is means she's really thankfull and give any appreciated to her fans because our understanding. just go away fake fans.

:thumbsup:

I agree with you @parkparkloveu about SSC was very good how to balance between doing what their shippers wished for and at the same time maintaining privacy. I am SSC shipper since the beginning. Both especially SHK after 2 failed public relationships, are super private yet they still managed to make shippers happy. Now they are married, SHK has become suuuper private but we are okey with it. They are now married.

To be very honest, I myself have some disappointments with how PPC handle rumors. Shying away from everything. AFRAID NOW OF BEING SEEN TOGETHER IN PUBLIC. :sweatingbullets: But I remain a PPC fan.

Maybe because I do not have too much expectation about Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young that is why I am still here. I mean I would love them to end up together but after being in the most successful Korean ship that is SSC, I always have this tiny doubt at the back of my mind if it can happen again. I shipped too many KDrama couples before who were also rumored to be dating at the beginning but all of them, except SSC has not managed to end up together.

I just hope for the best for PPC because they really really look good together and I think they are very compatible too in terms of their views on life. 

Shippers should get a life aside from shipping, because if we put all our efforts and feelings on them, we tend to become very hurt if their actions are not what we hoped for. 

• Like 7

Idk about u guys but I think PPC cant be anymore obvious than they already are in terms of their status. Like com'on people what else do u want?

We are talking about super private girl PMY here, who doesn't show anything but her professional side yet at her FM, we saw little hints of stuff that she knew would remind us of PSJ yet still do it. AAAAAND can I just say how many more "accidental" IG incidents for PPC shippers to open their eyes that obviously its not accidental that she followed then unfollowed PPC IGs. This is PMY we're talking about guys, she was never the rash one to me.

Then we have PSJ, who Idk much about but seeing how his fans are reacting, I think I can concluded that something is up with him too lol esp when its related to PMY.

I said it once and I'm gonna say it again. This ship has sailed long ago already, it will land safely one day. BE PATIENT lol

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Only hope for us is just AAA event. :rolleyes:

Better stop hoping my dear. It is not good for shippers hearts to continue to expect and getting hurt all the time. Just go with the flow. 

• Like 2

sobs this thread is supposed to be shippers paradise where we can share our thoughts in shipping couples we dont really know about.... shipping is supposed to be fun and filled with cringey delusional assumptions.. otherwise it wouldnt be called shipping. if i overanalysed everything i dont think i can be a shipper.

p/s i know nothing about their personal lives. i ship them because i want to. if they are not to be seen together again in the future, i can always see them together in wwwsk..  ~ thats enough for me 

:sweatingbullets::P

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

P/S: @Pikachu92 I am not fan of anyone. I appreciate them Park-Park from their acting skills but if they come short in handling any social event I have my own right to point it out. 

Yup there is a difference between a "Fans" and "Blind Fans" 

We have the right to express our opinions. Celebrities are all humans just because we idolized them does not make them perfect. We have the right to comment and express our views. 

21 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

I agree with you @parkparkloveu about SSC was very good how to balance between doing what their shippers wished for and at the same time maintaining privacy. I am SSC shipper since the beginning. Both especially SHK after 2 failed public relationships, are super private yet they still managed to make shippers happy. Now they are married, SHK has become suuuper private but we are okey with it. They are now married.

To be very honest, I myself have some disappointments with how PPC handle rumors. Shying away from everything. AFRAID NOW OF BEING SEEN TOGETHER IN PUBLIC. :sweatingbullets: But I remain a PPC fan.

Maybe because I do not have too much expectation about Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young that is why I am still here. I mean I would love them to end up together but after being in the most successful Korean ship that is SSC, I always have this tiny doubt at the back of my mind if it can happen again. I shipped too many KDrama couples before who were also rumored to be dating at the beginning but all of them, except SSC has not managed to end up together.

I just hope for the best for PPC because they really really look good together and I think they are very compatible too in terms of their views on life. 

Shippers should get a life aside from shipping, because if we put all our efforts and feelings on them, we tend to become very hurt if their actions are not what we hoped for. 

Couldn't agree more

17 minutes ago, park2park said:

Idk about u guys but I think PPC cant be anymore obvious than they already are in terms of their status. Like com'on people what else do u want?

We are talking about super private girl PMY here, who doesn't show anything but her professional side yet at her FM, we saw little hints of stuff that she knew would remind us of PSJ yet still do it. AAAAAND can I just say how many more "accidental" IG incidents for PPC shippers to open their eyes that obviously its not accidental that she followed then unfollowed PPC IGs. This is PMY we're talking about guys, she was never the rash one to me.

Then we have PSJ, who Idk much about but seeing how his fans are reacting, I think I can concluded that something is up with him too lol esp when its related to PMY.

I said it once and I'm gonna say it again. This ship has sailed long ago already, it will land safely one day. BE PATIENT lol

Yeah, to me they're already dating, we just waiting for marriage announcement:D

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

Better stop hoping my dear. It is not good for shippers hearts to continue to expect and getting hurt all the time. Just go with the flow. 

No no no..I'm ready for if they didn't attend together in AAA :D. Don't get too seriously if we become shipper. Just for fun. 

What I see from PPC is obvious there must be 'something' between them. Compare to their past partner, PSJ-KJW and JCW-PMY, they also reportedly dating and they denied it but they still appear together in events because nothing happened between them. Not to blame PSJ-PMY too private but I agree with them to do that. PSJ said he didn't wanna lose to media so he won't seem to be awkward to PMY but as time goes by it not going well and PMY is the type of private person so PSJ respect her.

As long as they avoid each other for positive thing, its okay..B)

Different story if they are avoid each other because of feel annoyed, hope it won't happened like this

• Like 3

2 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

Phuket is a different story they can hide there. APAN is when they could not hide and they will be pictured together and that is what they were avoiding.

I heard PSJ was planning to attend but he changed his mind at the last minute possibly because if he will attend, he knew shippers will only blame PMY for avoidance. 

I know many of the fans who were disappointed are from SongSong ship. Because back then, SSC ignored the persistent rumors and still had time to make their fans happy by being seen together from time to time. They managed to maintain a balance about giving shippers what they like and privacy.

SSC set the bar high so some PPC shippers who use them as role models are disappointed at PPC. I like SSC but since I did not watch DOTS before their public announcement, I did not know much about their story. My best friend SSC Shipper told me these. 

I think your are over thinking about that, Even though Phuket is private and they can hide but the reality they are arrange their schedule to attending the reward is really strange. So many people speculation they are will not attending the reward together or at least one of them will skip that but in reality they are both attending the reward. They are know that their real fans will happy they are attending some event together, So why are they should not attending the APAN award just because they avoid to be pictured together. I'm sure Park Min Young really overseas that time, and Park Seo Joon filming. 

So many fans had high expectation so when their expectation is not like what they want so they are become disappointed. I'm really sure Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young really busy that time, There are no evidence Park Min Young will attending the APAN Award since there are no schedule on Namoo website , Namoo will post Park Min Young schedule on their website if Park Min Young really can attending the event, but there are no schedule that time even 2 weeks before and so many fans still speculation about that ,and there are no evidence Park Seo Joon will attending as well. I'm pretty sure Park Min Young or Park Seo Joon know pretty well the effect not attending the award. And i know they are not the person like that. So i'm really sure they are busy that time.

Let's just ship them in positive way, they are unexpected couple. The more you are expected something the more you got nothing, but the more your support them in positif way the more you get surprise thing like SSC couple before, no one thought SSC will announced will get married soon. The dating rumor just become rumor and everyone just support them individually and suddenly Song Jong Ki just announced the wedding confirmation and after that Dispact release their dating photo etc. Everyone just thinking they will confirm they are dating each other but unexpected confirmation from Song Jong Ki will get married with Song Hye Kyo. :D:D

So stop comparing PPC with SSC, even though they are had similarities but they are different person and they will had different love story. 

:D:D

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, park2park said:

I can't agree more with you doll! Since I'm on this ship I've always said that I don't trust a 100% on things like bts since they already know the cameras are still recording and we have to agree that they actors/actresses and of course they have to sell the chemistry to the viewers to make the drama more real (although anyway I let my delulu mind fly away with those bts :blush:) I'm on this ship because of waht they don't say with words. 

1. The interviews. We already know they can still manage what they say in the interviews since they are not newbie in the business but they can't control what their bodies do. I don't have to say a lot about it since you all have seen their bodies language in those interviews...they don't have control!

2. What they do different. I must say that I become a fan of both, PMY and PSJ, when I saw WWWSK and I don't really know them as much as their loyal fans but come on, you have to admit they aren't behaving as usual (missing photos of the reward trip [especially from PSJ since he posted photos with the FFMW cast trip and there was rumors about them], going out after work and some of you have said, especially PMY, haven't done that before in her previous dramas [PMY and LTH confirmed it without asking them], the way they denied dating rumors [PSJ left an open posibility and PMY just said "no coment" about the posibility of dating in the future but with others rumors they have been cristal clear dening the rumors] and so on)

Soooo, I really think they are on some kind of relationship right now. :love:

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

sobs this thread is supposed to be shippers paradise where we can share our thoughts in shipping couples we dont really know about.... shipping is supposed to be fun and filled with cringey delusional assumptions.. otherwise it wouldnt be called shipping. if i overanalysed everything i dont think i can be a shipper.

p/s i know nothing about their personal lives. i ship them because i want to. if they are not to be seen together again in the future, i can always see them together in wwwsk..  ~ thats enough for me 

:sweatingbullets::P

yeah, this thread is shipper PARADISE, right? :)

I think every member in this thread feels free to state their mind and also free to hope (even though we should manage our expectation or we will be hurt badly/very disappointed). 

Just a friendly reminder that once you declare as shipper, you should know its consequences, with good or bad ending. 

Good luck. :heart:

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Yup there is a difference between a "Fans" and "Blind Fans" 

We have the right to express our opinions. Celebrities are all humans just because we idolized them does not make them perfect. We have the right to comment and express our views. 

You're right we can express our opinion, but if someone here are spread bad opinion or negative opinion about PPC maybe someone will take negatively the opinion and spread more about that outside this forum and they make it as excuse to insulting Park Min Young or Park Seo Joon. Most people will said " Oh what she's said in this forum is right" , while most of what we share here is just personal thought not based on evidence or anything right.    

@polydadmiacI'm not said you are wrong, i think you should give positive thought about them instead of express negative opinion. You had your own right to point it out. but someone here or outside will take negatively about your opinion and spread outside this forum. Let's support them with positive thought. I'm sure they are not avoiding each other. :D

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

22 minutes ago, Pikachu92 said:

I think your are over thinking about that, Even though Phuket is private and they can hide but the reality they are arrange their schedule to attending the reward is really strange. So many people speculation they are will not attending the reward together or at least one of them will skip that but in reality they are both attending the reward. So why are they should not attending the award just because they avoid to be pictured together. They are know that their real fans will happy they are attending the reward together that is why they are both attending the Phuket Reward, right? 

So many fans had high expectation so when their expectation is not like what they want so they are become disappointed. I'm really sure Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young really busy that time, There are no evidence Park Min Young will attending the APAN Award since there are no schedule on Namoo website , Namoo will post Park Min Young schedule on their website if Park Min Young really can attending the event, but there are no schedule that time even 2 weeks before and so many fans still speculation about that ,and there are no evidence Park Seo Joon will attending as well. I'm pretty sure Park Min Young or Park Seo Joon know pretty well the effect not attending the award. And i know they are not the person like that. So i'm really sure they are busy that time.

Let's just ship them in positive way, they are unexpected couple. The more you are expected something the more you got nothing, but the more your support them in positif way the more you get surprise thing like SSC couple before, no one thought SSC will announced will get married soon. The dating rumor just become rumor and everyone just support them individually and suddenly Song Jong Ki just announced the wedding confirmation and after that Dispact release their dating photo etc. Everyone just thinking they will confirm they are dating each other but unexpected confirmation from Song Jong Ki will get married with Song Hye Kyo. :D:D

So stop comparing PPC with SSC, even though they are had similarities but they are different person and they will had different love story. 

:D:D

It is correct. I'm a fan of him since debut. PSJ is really busy. He was filming. 
I hope we do not think of him and do not talk about  APAN.
I am a fan who is NOT anxious or NOT disappointed  to get his reward.

I believe in what he says and honor him.

I'm not happy that many fans have blamed PMY.
We should honor her in her decision as well.

In my opinion, They do not avoid seeing each other. They are just really busy.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4