[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

2 hours ago, polydadmiac said:

This is why I couldn’t make sense of her answer. If she doesn’t know Leon means lion then how did she just thought of “leon” when she saw the dog? Is there any General named Leon????

I cannot find info if their dogs are of the same age... But from the looks of their dogs, they got it about the same time. Whether it's fate or not, having practically the same dogs will give them lots of things to talk about ( hopefully like playdates :) )

• Like 1

6 hours ago, kongairui said:

I cannot find info if their dogs are of the same age... But from the looks of their dogs, they got it about the same time. Whether it's fate or not, having practically the same dogs will give them lots of things to talk about ( hopefully like playdates :) )

Simba is younger than Leon. Park Seo Joon deleted lots of his dog photos on Instagram but from what fans saved, Simba is about a year or 2 younger than Leon. 

Having the same dog breed is not fate. The chance of 2 people having same dog breed is 100%. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

18 hours ago, polydadmiac said:

This is why I couldn’t make sense of her answer. If she doesn’t know Leon means lion then how did she just thought of “leon” when she saw the dog? Is there any General named Leon????

Leon is a common name. The first time i heard the name Leon, I never really connected it with lion.

Leon is definitely associated with lion especially in western cultures. in latin, french, spanish, and german, leon means a lion..  and in many cultures, the lion is a figure in art and religious symbolism. they symbolizes kingliness and grandeur and courage. I think pmy definitely has knowledge in western cultures and arts thats y she associates leon/lion with a general (as if someone who is born to lead). oh plisss she definitely knows leon means lion thats y she said leon looks like a general lol...

meanwhile i named my cat ‘Doughnut’ coz i like food :wub:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

35 minutes ago, kitkatrmjung said:

Leon is a common name. The first time i heard the name Leon, I never really connected it with lion.

Yes, it is not strange. I do not know that Leon is a lion  same with Minyoung.

I believe in their answers. And the dog's name is a coincidence.

It is really true that many celebrities have sometimes same breed of dogs but to name them in a parallel way is another story. Simba, is basically a name taken from the movie "The Lion King", which a a worldwide favorite. Leon, if you try to search in a google, is also a character in a French animated series which happens to be a lion, too. And, both PSJ and PMY went to the French capital, Paris. So basically, Simba and Leon is parallel to PSJ and PMY. Hahaha

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, jingjaja said:

Yes, it is not strange. I do not know that Leon is a lion  same with Minyoung.

I believe in their answers. And the dog's name is a coincidence.

I don’t believe in such coincidence. Having same dog breed, name related to lion, and considering MY’s dog naming pattern, the possibility of pure coincidence is very low, < 1%. Numbers don’t lie.

However, assuming she didn’t know it means lion, there should be a correlation with something / someone named Leon in her mind for that name to just appear. Or maybe the name Leon is so familiar to her and can bring up some beloved feeling such that it automatically came to her when she saw a dog she loved :glasses:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

10 hours ago, polydadmiac said:

Simba is younger than Leon. Park Seo Joon deleted lots of his dog photos on Instagram but from what fans saved, Simba is about a year or 2 younger than Leon. 

Having the same dog breed is not fate. The chance of 2 people having same dog breed is 100%. 

Since leon is older than simba...will the naming game coincidence be shifted to psj? Peace ✌

• Like 4

Hiii friends, please  please vote hard for psj and ofcourse pmy, but we should bring psj among top 10, so lets do everything that is needed.

And another coincidence that i saw in ig and many fans believe its not coincidence is the song that both psj and pmy sang in their fan meetings, its name waiting, what do you think?

• Like 3