Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

1 hour ago, AnnAnn88 said:

Quoted from her FM eng trans Q3.

You guys remember who else like to make and eat pasta?:wub:

Its really PPCC aka ParkPark "coincidence" Couple.

I don't understand this??Someone kindly explain to me please

28 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

If I'm not mistaken, when did she talked about if she doesn't know Simba is a lion? 

she didn't say she doesn't know Simba is a lion. she said she doesn't know leon and simba have the same meaning 'lion'. seems like she didn't know leon means a lion.   

• LOL 2

8 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

she didn't say she doesn't know Simba is a lion. she said she doesn't know leon and simba have the same meaning 'lion'. seems like she didn't know leon means a lion.   

Why she said about leon and simba? I get it if she just told she doesn't know leon have the same meaning 'lion', but why she mentioned simba?

35 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Why she said about leon and simba? I get it if she just told she doesn't know leon have the same meaning 'lion', but why she mentioned simba?

Because PSJ's dog is named Simba and everyone was bugging them why their dogs have basically the same names! (and same breed :phew:) Coincidence? I think not :P

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

This is why I couldn’t make sense of her answer. If she doesn’t know Leon means lion then how did she just thought of “leon” when she saw the dog? Is there any General named Leon????

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, snitchdream08 said:

reporters asked about that in the interview.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, polydadmiac said:

This is why I couldn’t make sense of her answer. If she doesn’t know Leon means lion then how did she just thought of “leon” when she saw the dog? Is there any General named Leon????

I cannot find info if their dogs are of the same age... But from the looks of their dogs, they got it about the same time. Whether it's fate or not, having practically the same dogs will give them lots of things to talk about ( hopefully like playdates :) )

• Like 1

6 hours ago, kongairui said:

I cannot find info if their dogs are of the same age... But from the looks of their dogs, they got it about the same time. Whether it's fate or not, having practically the same dogs will give them lots of things to talk about ( hopefully like playdates :) )

Simba is younger than Leon. Park Seo Joon deleted lots of his dog photos on Instagram but from what fans saved, Simba is about a year or 2 younger than Leon. 

Having the same dog breed is not fate. The chance of 2 people having same dog breed is 100%. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Hello there. I always believed that there is always a right time for everything. Maybe, PSJ and PMY is not yet ready for anything. Let's wait and see. A shipper from the Philippines.

• Like 9

18 hours ago, polydadmiac said:

Leon is a common name. The first time i heard the name Leon, I never really connected it with lion.

Leon is definitely associated with lion especially in western cultures. in latin, french, spanish, and german, leon means a lion..  and in many cultures, the lion is a figure in art and religious symbolism. they symbolizes kingliness and grandeur and courage. I think pmy definitely has knowledge in western cultures and arts thats y she associates leon/lion with a general (as if someone who is born to lead). oh plisss she definitely knows leon means lion thats y she said leon looks like a general lol...

meanwhile i named my cat ‘Doughnut’ coz i like food :wub:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

35 minutes ago, kitkatrmjung said:

Leon is a common name. The first time i heard the name Leon, I never really connected it with lion.

Yes, it is not strange. I do not know that Leon is a lion  same with Minyoung.

I believe in their answers. And the dog's name is a coincidence.

• Sad 1