[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

3 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

Leon is definitely associated with lion especially in western cultures. in latin, french, spanish, and german, leon means a lion..  and in many cultures, the lion is a figure in art and religious symbolism. they symbolizes kingliness and grandeur and courage. I think pmy definitely has knowledge in western cultures and arts thats y she associates leon/lion with a general (as if someone who is born to lead). oh plisss she definitely knows leon means lion thats y she said leon looks like a general lol...

meanwhile i named my cat ‘Doughnut’ coz i like food :wub:

I mean sure, if you’re the type to research a name to give out. Its just for me, the reason why I don’t associate Leon with lion is because I know of someone that has a nickname of Leon, because his full first name is Leonard. :D

3 hours ago, jingjaja said:

Yes, it is not strange. I do not know that Leon is a lion  same with Minyoung.

I believe in their answers. And the dog's name is a coincidence.

I’m also just saying that is not far fetch. Her answer regarding Simba though, I can’t think of a possible reason as to how she wasn’t able to make that connection. :joy:

11 hours ago, Do Min said:

Hello there. I always believed that there is always a right time for everything. Maybe, PSJ and PMY is not yet ready for anything. Let's wait and see. A shipper from the Philippines.

Hello!!! Philippines shippers represents! Hehe

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Hi dolls! I was watching a few City Hunter bts (for some reason YT thought I must be interested and suggested it to me :blink:) Well, I said to myself "since she was girlfriend with LMH in this drama, let's see how she used to behave with him while they were filming".  I just have to say: WOW! She looks like a little girl in an amusement park for the first time when she was with LMH (I'm sorry for those who loves him but I don't like him) 

I mean, we all know PMY is always smiling, she is a smiling girl...ok, she is Park Mi So :wub: But what I can observe is how she goes from just smiling to really laughing both in CH and WWWSK. I've seen some of her previous drama bts (for example Healer since is one of her stronger shipping I guess. You can correct me if I'm wrong :sweatingbullets:) and she was nice and most of the time smiling but I didn't notice she let that little kid out. I didn't see her all playfull or even jumping like a little girl in her previous dramas bts.

In both, CH and WWWSK, she follows the game of LMH and PSJ with no doubt (flirting? :wub:) She isn't only nice with them but she responds to them in a really playfull way. I've noticed too that her walls are down in both dramas. She is relax and enjoing. Sometimes,  I thought she was like this in WWWSK because of the atmophere since it's a Rom-Com but CH wasn't a Rom-Com and her behave was very similar.

Well, I just came with this analisys before bed :sweatingbullets: Sweet dreams dolls! :D

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

lol just sharing stories here.. one of my coleagues is a hugeee psj and kjw shipper. (just found out).. we were discussing wwwsk at the office and she said she didnt watch sec kim coz she doesnt like the ‘heroine’. we asked her why and she said she couldnt bring herself to look at psj romancing pmy after watching him doing the same thing to kjw in fight my way... i laughed and said she took things seriously. and she got mad at me and said ‘you will understand my feelings once you see him do the same thing to his next heroine in his next drama’..now i feel bad for her.. will i feel the same way when the time comes?? :crazy:

• LOL 5

33 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

lol just sharing stories here.. one of my coleagues is a hugeee psj and kjw shipper. (just found out).. we were discussing wwwsk at the office and she said she didnt watch sec kim coz she doesnt like the ‘heroine’. we asked her why and she said she couldnt bring herself to look at psj romancing pmy after watching him doing the same thing to kjw in fight my way... i laughed and said she took things seriously. and she got mad at me and said ‘you will understand my feelings once you see him do the same thing to his next heroine in his next drama’..now i feel bad for her.. will i feel the same way when the time comes?? :crazy:

I wish they have a new project soon, so I can see them often again and I can compare ParkPark chemistry in WWWSC and their chemistry with their new co-star haha:D

I miss them so bad, it hurts

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, wholovesbrownies said:

We all hope we won't feel it, since their chemistry is way too good to each other in WWWSK :lol::wub: And the chemistry of PMY & PSJ to their next co-star can't beating PMY & PSJ in WWWSK :lol::joy:

This is how you will feel.  LOL:bawling: My first was SKK thought it was great then CH (OMG)next was Healer (WOW). Could not watch her next drama Remember. Nor can I watch any CJW's drama after that. But as I could not find any drama to watch I went back to Q7 (which she says clearly no way) and Remember (she says he is young). Now I'm here... this tells you how good of an actor she is, her chemistry with all the Leads will always makes you feel that's it!! If this is real time will tell. Unless it's someone really good for the next drama I might hold off till I cannot find anything to watch.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

My friend is a PSJ and KJW hard shipper too. When I finished watching WWWSK the first time (I've seen it 5 time so far :sweatingbullets:) I told her to watch it but she didn't want to because she said she liked him with KJW (I thought that she was talking just about the screen couple since that is what she made me think).

Let me put some context here. I've never been a hard off screen shipper before. Of course, I liked some on screen couples before but that's it. This is the first time I'm a on and off screen shipper and even I'm surprise that I can't stop thinking about it. 

My sister is more of that kind of person who buys the "couple" thing off screen and I've always told her before that it's just publicity (I'm talking about Hollywood and Latin movies of course) but now here I am with the ParkPark couple.

Anyway, I decided to watch some of PMY and PSJ dramas after I finished WWWSK (Previous WWWSK I just saw SWP [PSJ] and I have to say I was not his fan back then) So I started with PSJ in FFMW to see why my friend liked so much. I have to say it was quite good but I liked more the second couple. I mean PSJ and KJW look good on screen but just that. I didn't see that wonderful chemistry you can't put of words on it.

Then PMY's dramas. First CH, Healer and the last one Remember fo far. I think she had some chemistry with JCW (I find it kind of odd I didn't see that much on screen chemistry with LMH in CH since they were dating already :o) but I still felt something was missing. I don't know, it's something you can't explain. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about, otherwise you wouldn't be here shiping PMY and PSJ :D

About my friend again, she is still a hard shipper of PSJ and KJW but anyway she decided to watch WWWSK. She skipped a lot of scenes and episodes because she said she found it boring but I think she couldn't stand their chemistry ;)

My point is that I thought it'd be hard for me to see them with someone else when I started watching their previous dramas but since I didn't see that wonderful chemistry with those partner in their previous drama I kind of enyoy them (well, I have to say that I enjoyed just Healer the most because of the plot not because of the couple of course B)) and I didn't feel bad even when they kissed with their co-stars (They didn't have those wonderful kisses in their previous dramas and I'm not talking just about the technique :wub:)

One more time, I didn't see the chemistry of both of them with previous partner as I see it in WWWSK. I'll feel bad when I see the same chemistry PMY and PSJ have on and off screen in the future with someone else. Meanwhile, it's just work and acting for them.

Don't take it so serious doll and just enjoy this shipping. Hopefully, It'll become a real life drama soon :wub:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

To tell you honestly, I'm Changmin shipper before. Lurking here and there just to invalidate all the coincidences of PPC. I'm more like of spying. But as I go through every corner of the internet reading about them, I can't deny that there's something between them that makes me jump on board. 

Happy shipping everyone. Good night. :)

• Like 4

3 hours ago, zaire1019 said:

To tell you honestly, I'm Changmin shipper before. Lurking here and there just to invalidate all the coincidences of PPC. I'm more like of spying. But as I go through every corner of the internet reading about them, I can't deny that there's something between them that makes me jump on board. 

Happy shipping everyone. Good night. :)

Welcome to the ship. 

People can ship on-screen couples for many different reasons: visual effect (looking good together), on-screen chemistry, BTS chemistry, the atmosphere when they are together, etc. But I have to say, for my experience, shipping an on-screen couple just because they look good together stands the highest risk. Shipping because they have good on-screen and BTS chemistry could make the ship sail, but it still stands a high risk. Actors like PSJ and PMY really know how to build chemistry with co-actors. I have watched most of PMY popular dramas (SS, CH, Healer, Q7D) and I have to say she had good chemistry with all of them. But her chemistry with PSJ was to the next level that I've never experienced in any of her previous drama. And I haven't had time to rewatch all her dramas to pull out the details, but this topic quite interests me, i.e. what the actors can do to make the audience feel their chemistry. I guess it has to be a combination of factors: visual effect, eye contact, spoken language, non-spoken language (this is important), how they mimic / match each other behaviours / reactions /  habits, etc. Just on a high-level note, I think the chemistry bomb between PSJ and PMY reflects how matching they are in real life, i.e. some very small habits, reactions, etc. that really convey the feeling that they are a couple in real life.  I think lots of PP shippers were in for this reason.

• Like 7