Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

I think w/ PPC u can go both ways.

Honestly, its pretty obvious to see that PPC are avoiding being seen together (sorry super hard delulu shippers but its the truth). At the same time, you can't denied that they're not showing subtle hints that they are probably together.

I think this ship will require time. Just when you're least expected and on the verge of giving up, watch, they'll come out with marriage/dating  news. lol

• Like 5

I dont have knowledge about their culture but there is something about them. Base from what I read with the previous post and from what I observe, their careers are much more important than their lovelife. Fans want to see them together but both are doing their best to avoid each other. Lets just not expect anything from them

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, park2park said:

I think w/ PPC u can go both ways.

Honestly, its pretty obvious to see that PPC are avoiding being seen together (sorry super hard delulu shippers but its the truth). At the same time, you can't denied that they're not showing subtle hints that they are probably together.

I think this ship will require time. Just when you're least expected and on the verge of giving up, watch, they'll come out with marriage/dating  news. lol

Yup. We need time and patience and allow the winds to guide our sails 

Hi dolls! It's nice to see you are active with our PPC...I love it! In my case, as I said before I believe in this ship because of what they don't say with words.

For good or bad, when someone suddendly changes their habits is because something new is happening in their lifes and I'm not talking just about being inlove but under any circunstances. All I can say is that both, PMY and PSJ, are diferent as usual. 

It's kind of weird that both of them have been rumored with countles partner before and they didn't change at all with them. Meanwille, I'll let some info to let you thinking B)

Signs someone is in love with you — even if it doesn't seem like it

1. They have fun with you even if the task at hand is not fun, per se

The saying, "It's not what you do, but who you're with" is popular for a reason — because it's true. Pay attention to the person who's always there for you, even when the task at hand is not outwardly a fun one, like helping you move. "A sign someone may be in love with you includes their ability to have fun with you even during mundane tasks," Dr. Flores said. "If they are happy to see you, no matter what the two of you are doing, it may be love."

Kailen Rosenberg, elite matchmaker and founder of The Lodge Social Club, a dating application with a three-step vetting process that launched earlier this month, agrees. "The person will often go the 'extra mile' to help you with something — a project, a need, an errand, etc.," she told Business Insider. "Bottom line, they want to be near you, thought of by you, and assist you."

2. They look at you ... a lot

The next time you're with the person in question, note how often they look at you. Harvard psychologist Zick Rubin found a correlation between eye contact and love. In his study, couples deeply in love look at one another 75% of the time while talking, while people engaged in conversation only look at each other about 30-60% of the time.

"When someone is in love with you, they will stare at your eyes more directly and for a longer period of time; they want to be completely present with you," Dr. Flores said. "This is why it's so important to interact with a love interest in person versus just through digital connection — we need to connect emotionally through eye contact."

Do I need to talk about the interviews and the way look at each other? ;)

3. They pay more attention to you

Everyone is busy, right? But people also make time for things — and others — that are important to them. "Someone may be in love when they begin to focus a lot of their attention on you, especially in one-on-one settings," Dr. Flores said. Rosenberg agrees. "They're just like the boy on the playground who used to pull your hair or tease you when you were a kid," she said.

4. THEY SHOW AN “URGE TO CARE”

Human beings possess a remarkable amount of empathy for people we love. These intense feelings of affection, devotion, and fondness for our loved ones are evident in the urge to care. These feelings are the result of survival, protectionist mechanisms of the brain.

While we may all have varying levels of awareness and empathy, humans – almost without exception – instinctively demonstrate their love and care for their partner in some way.

PMY said that PSJ is the best partner she ever had since he was very caring with her because he allowed her to work first on a hot day and even when their left side is best for the camera he allowed her to show her left side instead. 

5. THEIR PRIORITIES SHIFT FOR THE BETTER

It’s common for people in love to rearrange their priorities. While we mostly associate a change in priorities as a positive thing, it can also be something less admirable. It is important to observe how a person rearranges their lifestyle. Are they making changes out of genuine desire, or as a way to mask their true identity?

Neuroscientists believe that “brain-chemical” opposites are more likely to make changes for the better. For example, an “Alpha” personality has more incentive to improve themselves if they love a person with a laid-back, nourishing type of character.

Reward trip? They rearranged their schedules to be there even when they always say work is a priority for them

Well, another long post coming from me...sorry :sweatingbullets: Anyway, I hope you enjoy it :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

hi guys! it all started from

us expecting TOO MUCH  from them to feed our delulu minds not thinking that sometimes, we can't have all that we want. Just give them time. Their careers are more important now than their lovelife.(i think:crazy:) Not to mention, they have contracts from their respective agencies that we don't know the inclusions about. 

All I can  say is, ParkParkCouple is sailing secretly in the middle of the ocean, leisurely taking their time until their happy ending.:wub:

One more thing, I don't know about you guys but as for me, PPC is my happy place and I'll go there as often as I want to!Hope to see you around in that happy place.

peace out!:D

Edited by joonyoungme4ever
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

Yes I AGREE THEY DO NOT OWE ANYONE AN EXPLANATION. 

I DO NOT WANT THEM TO EXPLAIN TOO IT IS THEIR PERSONAL LIVES. 

As I said those who do not like their style can freely leave the ship. 

But as a Fan I am not the type of person who is very delulu that one day soon we will see them together in public. I do not want to keep on hoping so I will not be hurt and disappointed if ever the theory is true that they do not want to be seen together by the public anymore.

Not being seen together does NOT mean they are not together in real life. 

To clarify because some fans misunderstood this that saying they avoid each other in public means they are not dating :

They may be dating but they just do not want to be seen together in public events. Dating and not wanting to be seen in public together are different.

From Phuket trip, it has always been so stressful to keep reading fans always expecting something whenever there are events and keep being disappointed all the time. 

WHEN WILL FANS EVER REALIZE THAT THEY DO NOT WANT TO BE SEEN TOGETHER IN THE PUBLIC? 

I myself believe they have a special relationship whatever it is. But my delulu stops from there. 

I do not think they are ready to be public soon and I do not expect they will even appear in public together

i totally can relate with you on this one.. ive shipped hollywood actors before and they were actually dating, but broke up after that. can  u believe i actually cried as if they were breaking up with me lololol ( i still lol’d hard at myself whenever i remember it).. i vowed never to ship anybody again..

but i guess i havent learn my lesson so here i am shipping another couple. again. :sweatingbullets: but this time im more mature haha. i still hv delulus mind but i keep my boundaries. i just support them in any way i can..

the main reason y i became a shipper is because i think they are dating.. if they dont want to be seen in public again, its totally fine by me. :lol:

• Like 1

PPC is really makin me crazy. I don't know why :tears: I ship another couple before like SongSong and ChangWook-Yoona but not like this time. I ship them but not too excited like this. 

I blame my friend who recommend me to watch WWWSK lol because I'm really addicted and still can't move on from PPC:D

• LOL 2

Well guys always expect for the best but prepare for the worse.

In the meantime Keep Calm and Keep Shipping and Supporting

• Like 3

R1OkpIs.jpg

Recently, mbc section TV covered fake news. when reporters said about fake dating rumors, they said gong yoo and jung yoo mi dating rumor was fake news. but about PSJ&PMY..all reporters there said we have to see and wait. I think repoters are sure ppc're dating.

if reporters know something, I hope they will give PPC enough time to open a relationship.:angry:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

R1OkpIs.jpg

Recently, mbc section TV covered fake news. when reporters said about fake dating rumors, they said gong yoo and jung yoo mi dating rumor was fake new. but about PSJ&PMY..all reporters there said we have to see and wait. I think repoters are sure ppc're dating.

if reporters know something, I hope they will give PPC enough time to open a relationship.:angry:

I do not like having their news out this way.
It's like the press is forcing them to accept the publicity.
I know better than PSJ does not like the atmosphere or the feeling  looks like this uncomfortable.

I hope the media will give them more privacy time.

I prayed for them to endure and fight together.

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

R1OkpIs.jpg

Recently, mbc section TV covered fake news. when reporters said about fake dating rumors, they said gong yoo and jung yoo mi dating rumor was fake news. but about PSJ&PMY..all reporters there said we have to see and wait. I think repoters are sure ppc're dating.

Thanks for sharing my dear friend, but what did say that youre saying they are sure? Can you please explain more.

21 minutes ago, fasiou said:

Thanks for sharing my dear friend, but what did say that youre saying they are sure? Can you please explain more.

They don't say sure. They will not call it as fake news. Just "wait and see" 

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

R1OkpIs.jpg

is it possibe they said they have to wait and see because they also dont know?? 

14 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

I don't understand whats the meaning of this? Why many fans relate this to PSJ?

It's PSJ fav scene.. If i'm not mistaken

23 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

I don't understand whats the meaning of this? Why many fans relate this to PSJ?

It is PSJ’s favourite scene that he picked from his interview with Mnet, on the day that MY accidentally slipped out that she was in China mid August :joy: (sorry I just can’t help laughing when I talk about Mnet interview). That gift is from PMY’s DC fan I think.

24 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

is it possibe they said they have to wait and see because they also dont know?? 

Haha I think reporters know something. They have insider info. But I think we should all wait and see. I hope media will give them privacy.

• Like 4

Just now, polydadmiac said:

It is PSJ’s favourite scene that he picked from his interview with Mnet, on the day that MY accidentally slipped out that she was in China mid August :joy: (sorry I just can’t help laughing when I talk about Mnet interview). That gift is from PMY’s DC fan I think.

In this photo, where is "Because You Are Kim Miso" mentioned?