[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

1 hour ago, zaire1019 said:

Been a silent lurker for a while now. This is the first time that I shipped a Korean Couple. Checking IG, twitter and reading this forum regarding PPC became an everyday routine. I always say to stop checking about this ship since it always consume time but I just can't. There's something about them that keeps me in this sail. 

Anyway, hello everyone. 

Hi everyone, it's my first time here too. And I share the sentiment of @zaire1019 . i have been watching kdramas for quite some time but this is the first time for me to ship story leads.

I've been backreading some of the threads and I agree that I hope we can maintain this as a shipper's paradise. It would be really really nice if PPC can give us a hint about them but I also agree that until that moment comes, let's just love them for what they did in wwwsk and in the "coincidences"/"accidents" in IG. 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, park2park said:

Idk about u guys but I think PPC cant be anymore obvious than they already are in terms of their status. Like com'on people what else do u want?

We are talking about super private girl PMY here, who doesn't show anything but her professional side yet at her FM, we saw little hints of stuff that she knew would remind us of PSJ yet still do it. AAAAAND can I just say how many more "accidental" IG incidents for PPC shippers to open their eyes that obviously its not accidental that she followed then unfollowed PPC IGs. This is PMY we're talking about guys, she was never the rash one to me.

Then we have PSJ, who Idk much about but seeing how his fans are reacting, I think I can concluded that something is up with him too lol esp when its related to PMY.

I said it once and I'm gonna say it again. This ship has sailed long ago already, it will land safely one day. BE PATIENT lol

I'm with you, I feel the same about our PPC. What else can we ask, PMY has given us more than enough hint about her personnal life. And PSJ totally different from before, that is a man in love.  I am glad that we share the same sentiment. :)

And guys also this is a Park Park Couple ship do not compare them with any other ship please. They are different individuals with differents approach with how they handle their life.

Just ship them because you feel that there is relationship or possible relationship. Not because they remind you of other people. 

Park Park till the end.

• Like 7

SUPER agree more with @thranduils ........for me as a "hard" shipper, if we love them so much then we should Sincerely  support their decision. I mean, I did voted them hard but I voted them because I Sincerely adore them as an excellence artist and actor also as a "couple". YES, I'm checking every minutes when the APAN red carpet happened, but when I found out BOTH of them didn't come...then my thought just " if they chose not coming then they must be have their own thought/reason" and whatever it is, I will support them.

In my 15 years plus watching Kdrama, this is my first ever to ship the Kdrama couple.....there are something about parkparkcouple that make my heart believe that they are for real. 

Rather than to speculate or overthinking something that already happened....we should move on and keep our delulu mind mode on :Dand of course keep ship them hard......Because when the right time comes, it will be beautiful and worth the wait ! Cheers

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

@thranduilscouldn’t agree more!

That goddam APAN awards has turned this forum upside down since the beginning with the « surprise increase vote » and now the non-attendance debate lol :lol: I knew there was a legit reason as to why I hate those award polls. B)

Well at least, it has brought out the silent lurkers to post here :P

@twoparkcouple can you confirm  that PMY has said this during the FM? 

This is why her korean fans are being over protective...they have witnessed everything.

• Like 6

40 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

I do not believe with the schedule conflict because APAN was scheduled several months ago. IF THERE IS A WILL THERE IS A WAY.

APAN was scheduled several month ago but the winner is not decided yet right? do you really know for sure if they are avoid each other. that is your opinion who thinking they are avoid each other, you don't really know about them in reality right? what if they are really busy. It's not like Park Min Young and Park Seo Joon is the one who miss the APAN Award. 

You said you are SSC shipper too, i also their shipper.  I'm not follow PPC because i like SSC before, i even mention that PPC might be look like SSC but they are different person and circumtance. PPC will have their own story. 

I don't know if you're maybe dissapointed because PPC can't make their time like SSC before, but like you said it's their decision. But it's not like they are avoiding each other. You just make other people get influence by you because of the think of  "PSJ AND PMY DO NOT WANT TO BE SEEN TOGETHER IN PUBLIC". You don't even seeing them in another event yet? it is just one event,  if there are another event and they are not attending together again , that is the time you can said what you said about avoiding each other in public. 

If you are their shipper you can find another reason to understand.  :)

@park2park I'm agree with you :)

@fangurl28 Yeah you're right :)

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, GraceW said:

Rather than to speculate or overthinking something that already happened....we should move on and keep our delulu mind mode on :Dand of course keep ship them hard......Because when the right time comes, it will be beautiful and worth the wait ! Cheers

Yes, delulu mind mode on. They are together that night and cuddling  :D:D:D..

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

26 minutes ago, Pikachu92 said:

Yes, delulu mind mode on. They are together that night and cuddling  :D:D:D..

Or making the tokens for the fans together...or planning the day they can come to each other's fan meet...or planning for the holidays... ☺☺☺

• LOL 3

The best thing to do now is to SUPPORT THEM INDIVIDUALLY. 

And shippers should stop spreading fake news, do not turn your delulus into fake news. No one can confirm your delulus, you should be responsible enough not to keep other shippers hope up for you will also be the one to blame if delulus will not turn out true.

23 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Park Seo Joon Confirmed to Attend Tonight According to this Daejong Film Awards Program Sequence. He has movie filming today so he might not stay long there only for his part. 

Busy filming who? :glasses:

As I said IF THERE IS A WILL, THERE IS A WAY :joy:

When will some PPC shippers stop expecting anything from them? It is clear they do not want to be together in one event, they will only attend if the other is not invited. :tounge_xd:

• LOL 2

Can we please just stop that APAN discussion? Now I feel guilty for bringing it up. Whatever you guys choose to do or believe I don’t mind, but just don’t be too extreme on anything, please.

Back to her fan meeting, I have a few questions:

1. Why did she bring Hardworking Cow to the stage, let him sit there for the whole FM then brought him with her to say goodbye to fans?

2. I thought she would have a short video as a reminder of her 13-year debut, yet all I’ve seen was about Kim Mi So. I think she can really consider changing her name to Park Mi So. Why did she decide to talk only about Kim Mi So and Whats Wrong With Sec Kim? 

3. Why the songs Friday and Waiting for FM?