Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

27 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

I don't understand from the part "Of all the actors and actresses in Korea, why did you unnecessarily choose to be with actress PMY which is not easy? Because you like bla bla bla.."

Can someone give me the explain?

I don't know if the translation from that source is reliable or not, but in my opinion, PMY asks her fans, "from all korean actor and actress out there, why they choose to be with her even though to be her fans is not easy. Because they like her and support her in good and bad times."

Maybe someone can correct me.

• Like 2

She sang two songs yesterday, 

and one of the song was Waiting by Younhwa.

please get a tissue ready before you listen to the song because it’s really a sad song. 

I really hope she get someone that will protect and love her with all his heart ,soul and body! And hopefully he is PSJ

:bawling:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

She suffered personal attacks because she was very honest to admit she had plastic surgery, it is a big NO in showbiz to admit it no matter how obvious, just take a look at other actors and actresses, even if their faces are obviously made, they always deny going on knife, so, when she started dating Lee Min Ho, the plastic surgery issue became forefront and used by the haters. 

The haters could not find fault in her acting so they kept repeating PS issue. For that, I can understand why she said it is not easy to be her fan defending her all the time. 

For me personally, outside fangirling sites,  when I posted her pic in my personal FB and I captioned it she is very pretty, I have a college friend who commented she has PS, my friend may not be a hater in the real sense of the word, but that would one of the examples why being her fan is not easy. 

I think it in a different way. When she admitted PS, anyone who stays beside her must truly appreciate her acting skills and how serious she takes her career. Might not be easy, but she would gain lots of loyal fans for life.

For me, particularly, I have to say I am very much against girls doing plastic surgery. However, I don’t bash people for that reason. Park Min Young is very special. She is the first actress I know that admitted PS but I still find enough reasons to support her.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, polydadmiac said:

I think it in a different way. When she admitted PS, anyone who stays beside her must truly appreciate her acting skills and how serious she takes her career. Might not be easy, but she would gain lots of loyal fans for life.

For me, particularly, I have to say I am very much against girls doing plastic surgery. However, I don’t bash people for that reason. Park Min Young is very special. She is the first actress I know that admitted PS but I still find enough reasons to support her.

I’m just a casual fan of this couple.

I just want to drop by saying that purely shippers and fans can be different.

Some shippers can be toxic and just want their couple to fulfill their fantasy while real fans support them whether  together or not.

Them not attending APAN isn’t a big deal at all. They must have their own reasonings especially if every little action action from them are under everyone eyes. Just respect their decision and privacy for the time being.

PMY is very beautiful. So what if she did ps? She is still a beautiful person in and out. People who usually use ps to diss other people bias usually are insecure and can’t find other reason to bash.

• Like 7

4 hours ago, thranduils said:

I really didn't think I'd be back here after such a long time but this thread is truly wild  :lol:

Image result for damn gif

I just wanted to chirp in my two cents and remind folks that PMY and PSJ don't owe anyone anything? I myself voted very hard for PMY and PSJ for the APAN awards, and while initial disappointment is warranted, I think accusations and slander of their character (especially PMY's) is not. She did not ask anyone to vote for her, and so she has no obligation to dance to any of our whims. Also, to be frank, a lot of folks voted because they wanted to see PMY x PSJ together - not many were voting out of pure dedication to PMY and PSJ as individual artists. Therefore, I do think it is hypocritical and laughable that folks feel 'betrayed' when their intentions weren't in the right place to begin with. 

Also, it's totally fair to express your opinion, but to hold individuals to a "SSC" standard and judge them accordingly is wrong and sets yourself up for failure. Phrases like "SSC was able to balance shippers' needs and their own relationship" truly make my head spin because I don't recall personally being in a relationship with PMY and PSJ?? It's not as if the ship is PSJ x PMY x All the Shippers in the entire world, LOL. Their relationship is their own and they own that space and our 'participation' is neither wanted nor needed. 

Finally, PMY and PSJ are autonomous individuals who are dealing with emotions and circumstances we could not know of. We have insight into like 0.02% of their actual life, and so it bugs me that folks are coming up with their own 'understandings' of why they didn't attend and then acting betrayed based on their own speculations. My point is that we're giving ourselves unnecessary grief by pretending to know everything about PMY and PSJ's circumstances. I would kindly encourage everyone to stop speculating, the bad and the good.There's no point in dwelling on something that we have no actual understanding of - it only makes us look foolish, immature and promotes unfair resentment. I think we can do better as a community :) 

Also this gif is very fitting LOL:

Image result for what's wrong with secretary kim gif

Bravo!! Well-said!  Excellent gifs, too. Very appropriate. :)

• Like 1

Friends go vote for ppc in starple, the gap between pmy and forth one is getting lesser, so please vote for her and ofcourse psj.

• Like 2

The songs she chose are opposite in its messages, so everyone will not have a clue what is the real status of her lovelife. She is smart.  :joy:

6 minutes ago, fasiou said:

Friends go vote for ppc in starple, the gap between pmy and forth one is getting lesser, so please vote for her and ofcourse psj.

PMY is sure to go to Final Round. All that is needed is to be in the Top 10.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

what she said was not about PS and her ex relationship. just it means...there are so many actors and actress in Korea. but why do you support and love me?   especially, it's not easy to become a fan of actress in Korea. so she just asked why did you choose an actress park min young?  so don't take it too seriously. :) she said she was not happy in her 20s.coz she was too young and not mature to handle things for her.    

but she emphasized she is very happy now and she thinks she is the happiest person in the world these days.  

and @polydadmiac she brought her precious goods. scripts of all her dramas, fan letters and a hardworking cow& mini hardworking cow etc..and she gave a fan the hardworking cow as a gift. and video as a reminder of her 13-years contained all her dramas. not only wwwsk. and she also said about her other dramas. even she acted a scene in Healer with the mc.    

• Like 6
  • Thanks 7

5 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

what she said was not about PS and her ex relationship. just it means...there are so many actors and actress in Korea. but why do you support and love me?   especially, it's not easy to become a fan of actress in Korea. so she just asked why did you choose an actress park min young?  so don't take it too seriously. :) she said she was not happy in her 20s.coz she was too young and not mature to handle things for her.    

but she emphasized she is very happy now and she thinks she is the happiest person in the world these days.  

and @polydadmiac she brought her precious goods. scripts of all her dramas, fan letters and a hardworking cow& mini hardworking cow etc..and she gave a fan the hardworking cow as a gift. and video as a reminder of her 13-years contained all her dramas. not only wwwsk. and she also said about her other dramas. even she acted a scene in Healer with the mc.    

Who is that lucky fan that was given Hardworking cow? I’m jealous.

Thanks for the information. Now it makes more sense to me. But you just one knife killed my intention to turn on delulu mind. Haha but never mind. I’m a patient person. I believe I have enough patience to support them until they announce their relationship / marriage (with whoever)

• Like 1

Im a long time fan of park min young and a new one to psj but a really loyal fan, after seeing pmy fan meeting and all that she ptepared for that and also seeing psj tiredness im sure they couldnt attend apan award we just were sooo judgmental and impatient, my dear friends lets just support them and be patient for good news and happiness, we never know when great things would happen but lets just have believe in that, these two are so special sooo precious, lets be supportive and positive, everythings gonna be alright and all is well and if not will be. Love you all.

Dont forget to vote for themB)

• Like 7

19 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:

@twoparkcouplewhen WWWSK VTR played, is PMY together with fans to watched or not? Wondering her reaction when she see Miso's drunk scene :D

she watched vtr, too with fans. but It was so dark and she turned her head to see vtr that I could not see her reaction.:)

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

Who is that lucky fan that was given Hardworking cow? I’m jealous.

Thanks for the information. Now it makes more sense to me. But you just one knife killed my intention to turn on delulu mind. Haha but never mind. I’m a patient person. I believe I have enough patience to support them until they announce their relationship / marriage (with whoever)

i know you're a little disappointed(?). but i have to say the truth.:joy:

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, polydadmiac said:

I don’t know if I like them enough to be called fans. I appreciate their acting, but I understand that it is their career. I like them in a way that I like a good colleague who is dedicated to their job and performs well in their career. 

I don’t think I have enough delulus to be called shipper. I think they are very suitable with one another, and I really love seeing them together in one frame, but if not, then I think I’m still fine.

For now, I call myself Park-Park supporter.

So do i..i love their chemistry in drama very much.thats y ive been here. Not to delulus but just wanna know their progress from time to time.b4 this im so addicted to goong couple.so long time ago right.hehe.but this year i accidently watched this drama...n sososo addicted to this couple.event tho i know this is not real..when i keep searching info about them, im found out that i wanna be PMY fan.i wanna support her career and as much as a women, i understand PMY feeling.those who smile and  laugh alot outside actually cry alot inside..meanwhile PSJ i like him bcoz he versetile..huhu

• Like 2