[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

The songs she chose are opposite in its messages, so everyone will not have a clue what is the real status of her lovelife. She is smart.  :joy:

6 minutes ago, fasiou said:

Friends go vote for ppc in starple, the gap between pmy and forth one is getting lesser, so please vote for her and ofcourse psj.

PMY is sure to go to Final Round. All that is needed is to be in the Top 10.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

what she said was not about PS and her ex relationship. just it means...there are so many actors and actress in Korea. but why do you support and love me?   especially, it's not easy to become a fan of actress in Korea. so she just asked why did you choose an actress park min young?  so don't take it too seriously. :) she said she was not happy in her 20s.coz she was too young and not mature to handle things for her.    

but she emphasized she is very happy now and she thinks she is the happiest person in the world these days.  

and @polydadmiac she brought her precious goods. scripts of all her dramas, fan letters and a hardworking cow& mini hardworking cow etc..and she gave a fan the hardworking cow as a gift. and video as a reminder of her 13-years contained all her dramas. not only wwwsk. and she also said about her other dramas. even she acted a scene in Healer with the mc.    

• Like 6
  • Thanks 7

5 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

what she said was not about PS and her ex relationship. just it means...there are so many actors and actress in Korea. but why do you support and love me?   especially, it's not easy to become a fan of actress in Korea. so she just asked why did you choose an actress park min young?  so don't take it too seriously. :) she said she was not happy in her 20s.coz she was too young and not mature to handle things for her.    

but she emphasized she is very happy now and she thinks she is the happiest person in the world these days.  

and @polydadmiac she brought her precious goods. scripts of all her dramas, fan letters and a hardworking cow& mini hardworking cow etc..and she gave a fan the hardworking cow as a gift. and video as a reminder of her 13-years contained all her dramas. not only wwwsk. and she also said about her other dramas. even she acted a scene in Healer with the mc.    

Who is that lucky fan that was given Hardworking cow? I’m jealous.

Thanks for the information. Now it makes more sense to me. But you just one knife killed my intention to turn on delulu mind. Haha but never mind. I’m a patient person. I believe I have enough patience to support them until they announce their relationship / marriage (with whoever)

• Like 1

Im a long time fan of park min young and a new one to psj but a really loyal fan, after seeing pmy fan meeting and all that she ptepared for that and also seeing psj tiredness im sure they couldnt attend apan award we just were sooo judgmental and impatient, my dear friends lets just support them and be patient for good news and happiness, we never know when great things would happen but lets just have believe in that, these two are so special sooo precious, lets be supportive and positive, everythings gonna be alright and all is well and if not will be. Love you all.

Dont forget to vote for themB)

• Like 7

45 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

Who is that lucky fan that was given Hardworking cow? I’m jealous.

Thanks for the information. Now it makes more sense to me. But you just one knife killed my intention to turn on delulu mind. Haha but never mind. I’m a patient person. I believe I have enough patience to support them until they announce their relationship / marriage (with whoever)

i know you're a little disappointed(?). but i have to say the truth.:joy:

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, polydadmiac said:

I don’t know if I like them enough to be called fans. I appreciate their acting, but I understand that it is their career. I like them in a way that I like a good colleague who is dedicated to their job and performs well in their career. 

I don’t think I have enough delulus to be called shipper. I think they are very suitable with one another, and I really love seeing them together in one frame, but if not, then I think I’m still fine.

For now, I call myself Park-Park supporter.

So do i..i love their chemistry in drama very much.thats y ive been here. Not to delulus but just wanna know their progress from time to time.b4 this im so addicted to goong couple.so long time ago right.hehe.but this year i accidently watched this drama...n sososo addicted to this couple.event tho i know this is not real..when i keep searching info about them, im found out that i wanna be PMY fan.i wanna support her career and as much as a women, i understand PMY feeling.those who smile and  laugh alot outside actually cry alot inside..meanwhile PSJ i like him bcoz he versetile..huhu

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, fasiou said:

Im a long time fan of park min young and a new one to psj but a really loyal fan, after seeing pmy fan meeting and all that she ptepared for that and also seeing psj tiredness im sure they couldnt attend apan award we just were sooo judgmental and impatient, my dear friends lets just support them and be patient for good news and happiness, we never know when great things would happen but lets just have believe in that, these two are so special sooo precious, lets be supportive and positive, everythings gonna be alright and all is well and if not will be. Love you all.

Dont forget to vote for themB)

We will never know for sure and there will be lesser chances of them being invited again on the same awards show this year, not keeping my hopes up on AAA.

If WWWSK would have been in KBS, MBC or SBS they would be obligated to attend the Station's Year end awards, but as it is, there is no TVN Year End Awards. 

It is best not to expect anything.

Maybe by next year though, they will be on the same awards shows but with their future drama partners and they won't be sitting near each other. :joy:

• LOL 1

25 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

We will never know for sure and there will be lesser chances of them being invited again on the same awards show this year, not keeping my hopes up on AAA.

If WWWSK would have been in KBS, MBC or SBS they would be obligated to attend the Station's Year end awards, but as it is, there is no TVN Year End Awards. 

Maybe by next year though, they will be on the same awards shows but with their future drama partners and they won't be sitting near each other. :joy:

Yeah my dear friend, but i still have believe in unexpected good happenings, lets just be positive and ofcourse not deluluB) Only God knows when and where but the sound of hearts will be heard. We never know.

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

I think I’d rather not seeing them at Award shows than seeing them with someone else. For the time being I’m not ready to see them with anyone else in the same frame. I hope Park Min Young new project next year will also be a movie.

@twoparkcouple yes I was disappointed but I always prefer to be hit by the truth. 

• LOL 3