Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

50 minutes ago, fasiou said:

Im a long time fan of park min young and a new one to psj but a really loyal fan, after seeing pmy fan meeting and all that she ptepared for that and also seeing psj tiredness im sure they couldnt attend apan award we just were sooo judgmental and impatient, my dear friends lets just support them and be patient for good news and happiness, we never know when great things would happen but lets just have believe in that, these two are so special sooo precious, lets be supportive and positive, everythings gonna be alright and all is well and if not will be. Love you all.

Dont forget to vote for themB)

We will never know for sure and there will be lesser chances of them being invited again on the same awards show this year, not keeping my hopes up on AAA.

If WWWSK would have been in KBS, MBC or SBS they would be obligated to attend the Station's Year end awards, but as it is, there is no TVN Year End Awards. 

It is best not to expect anything.

Maybe by next year though, they will be on the same awards shows but with their future drama partners and they won't be sitting near each other. :joy:

• LOL 1

25 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

We will never know for sure and there will be lesser chances of them being invited again on the same awards show this year, not keeping my hopes up on AAA.

If WWWSK would have been in KBS, MBC or SBS they would be obligated to attend the Station's Year end awards, but as it is, there is no TVN Year End Awards. 

Maybe by next year though, they will be on the same awards shows but with their future drama partners and they won't be sitting near each other. :joy:

Yeah my dear friend, but i still have believe in unexpected good happenings, lets just be positive and ofcourse not deluluB) Only God knows when and where but the sound of hearts will be heard. We never know.

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

I think I’d rather not seeing them at Award shows than seeing them with someone else. For the time being I’m not ready to see them with anyone else in the same frame. I hope Park Min Young new project next year will also be a movie.

@twoparkcouple yes I was disappointed but I always prefer to be hit by the truth. 

• LOL 3

6 hours ago, Pikachu92 said:

APAN was scheduled several month ago but the winner is not decided yet right? do you really know for sure if they are avoid each other. that is your opinion who thinking they are avoid each other, you don't really know about them in reality right? what if they are really busy. It's not like Park Min Young and Park Seo Joon is the one who miss the APAN Award. 

You said you are SSC shipper too, i also their shipper.  I'm not follow PPC because i like SSC before, i even mention that PPC might be look like SSC but they are different person and circumtance. PPC will have their own story. 

I don't know if you're maybe dissapointed because PPC can't make their time like SSC before, but like you said it's their decision. But it's not like they are avoiding each other. You just make other people get influence by you because of the think of  "PSJ AND PMY DO NOT WANT TO BE SEEN TOGETHER IN PUBLIC". You don't even seeing them in another event yet? it is just one event,  if there are another event and they are not attending together again , that is the time you can said what you said about avoiding each other in public. 

If you are their shipper you can find another reason to understand.  :)

@park2park I'm agree with you :)

@fangurl28 Yeah you're right :)

agree with you. Me too. I dont agree with the statement "ITS OBVIOUS PMY AND PSJ DON'T WANT TO BE SEEN TOGETHER IN PUBLIC". this statement can really influence other people to believe this as if this statement is correct. people will use that as their weapon to bash psj and pmy especially pmy. 

• Like 4

On 10/21/2018 at 5:49 AM, twoparkcouple said:

yes..Although Korean fans know their actor/actress is dating someone, if the actor/actress doesn't open a relationship, fans must hide it. and after public relationship and even the marriage, fans don't want their star to be mentioned with bf/gf or husband/wife. especially actor's fans....idk why.. but this is the fans rule in Korea. Do you know SJK and JJS Korean fans never post pics with his wife SHK and Gumi on fan site and "Don't say about his wife" is their rule. I know Korean fans are silly.:(but it's the rule among Korean fans.

Why is this Korean fans being "silly"? They're respectful of the stars' private lives. That's a good thing. It also protects stars and their significant others from crazy fans. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

and @polydadmiac she brought her precious goods. scripts of all her dramas, fan letters and a hardworking cow& mini hardworking cow etc..and she gave a fan the hardworking cow as a gift. and video as a reminder of her 13-years contained all her dramas. not only wwwsk. and she also said about her other dramas. even she acted a scene in Healer with the mc.    

I thought this looked like a script, so indeed it was :). I'm intrigued by that Healer scene she did with the MC. I hope there's a video somewhere.:lol:

ETA:

It's good to finally see a photo of PMY on the set of Busted.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, tali58 said:

Why is this Korean fans being "silly"? They're respectful of the stars' private lives. That's a good thing. It also protects stars and their significant others from crazy fans. 

if fans are just respectful of the stars' private lives, yess...they're not silly. but if someone post pics with their wife/gf or says about wife/gf, most actors' fans put so much curse and bash the fan and their wife/gf. and even fans war between actors' fans and gf/wife fans occur.  do you think they're not silly? i think it's not because they respect star's privacy..they just can't accept their stars private lives.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

11 hours ago, 195yw said:

agree with you. Me too. I dont agree with the statement "ITS OBVIOUS PMY AND PSJ DON'T WANT TO BE SEEN TOGETHER IN PUBLIC". this statement can really influence other people to believe this as if this statement is correct. people will use that as their weapon to bash psj and pmy especially pmy. 

It is better to face the GLARING TRUTH than continue to feed shippers delulu. I am a person who would rather be realistic in being a fan than being blinded by delusional thoughts. 

It is very obvious from:

-how they hid at Phuket even their staff used stickers to cover pics of them

-how there is no PMY in Cast Get together dinner pic after DVD Commentary recording

-no couple pic even when their MNET Japan interview was done on the same day 

-APAN absence

HOW MANY MORE DISAPPOINTMENTS WOULD DELULU SHIPPERS ENDURE BEFORE REALIZING IT? 

Are PPC shippers being sadistic enough to continue to expect everytime there is an event and gets disappointed all the time? 

IT IS BEST TO BE A FAN "WITHOUT GREAT EXPECTATIONS"

• Like 2

Not expecting anything is self protection for future disappointments.

If they will show up together in the future, then the joy will be great but until then, I am not the type of person to expose myself to series of possible disappointments and be hurt.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

If they will show up together in the future, then the joy will be great but until then, I am not the type of person to expose myself to series of possible disappointments and be hurt.

Agree. I will accept whatever happens to them as a couple and as individuals. In my mind I hope that they became more than just acquaintances during filming wwwsk but I will not impose it on reality. I ship them together because they really did well and their performance exceeded what was in the webtoon. They were/are so good that made me wish it wasn't all just acting. Much love and respect to pmy and psj ( but ❤❤❤❤ to PPC) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, parkparkloveu said:

It is better to face the GLARING TRUTH than continue to feed shippers delulu. I am a person who would rather be realistic in being a fan than being blinded by delusional thoughts. 

It is very obvious from:

-how they hid at Phuket even their staff used stickers to cover pics of them

-how there is no PMY in Cast Get together dinner pic after DVD Commentary recording

-no couple pic even when their MNET Japan interview was done on the same day 

-APAN absence

HOW MANY MORE DISAPPOINTMENTS WOULD DELULU SHIPPERS ENDURE BEFORE REALIZING IT? 

Are PPC shippers being sadistic enough to continue to expect everytime there is an event and gets disappointed all the time? 

IT IS BEST TO BE A FAN "WITHOUT GREAT EXPECTATIONS"

i understand how u feels, but everyone is entitled to their own opinion..  sometimes people like to hold on to hope, that doesnt make them sadistic.. as long as they can respect actor’s privacy and know how to differentiate between expectation and reality.. 

as a fan, of course i hope i can see them together in events, but if i cant, oh well...

they dont owe me any explanation..

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i understand how u feels, but everyone is entitled to their own opinion..  sometimes people like to hold on to hope, that doesnt make them sadistic.. as long as they can respect actor’s privacy and know how to differentiate between expectation and reality.. 

as a fan, of course i hope i can see them together in events, but if i cant, oh well...

they dont owe me any explanation..

Yes I AGREE THEY DO NOT OWE ANYONE AN EXPLANATION. 

I DO NOT WANT THEM TO EXPLAIN TOO IT IS THEIR PERSONAL LIVES. 

As I said those who do not like their style can freely leave the ship. 

But as a Fan I am not the type of person who is very delulu that one day soon we will see them together in public. I do not want to keep on hoping so I will not be hurt and disappointed if ever the theory is true that they do not want to be seen together by the public anymore.

Not being seen together does NOT mean they are not together in real life. 

To clarify because some fans misunderstood this that saying they avoid each other in public means they are not dating :

They may be dating but they just do not want to be seen together in public events. Dating and not wanting to be seen in public together are different.

From Phuket trip, it has always been so stressful to keep reading fans always expecting something whenever there are events and keep being disappointed all the time. 

WHEN WILL FANS EVER REALIZE THAT THEY DO NOT WANT TO BE SEEN TOGETHER IN THE PUBLIC? 

I myself believe they have a special relationship whatever it is. But my delulu stops from there. 

I do not think they are ready to be public soon and I do not expect they will even appear in public together

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, parkparkloveu said:

I agree. This is what mature fangirling is all about, not to keep hoping and begging for pics together despite the obvious that PPC are not willing to give that. 

13 hours ago, polydadmiac said:

I think I’d rather not seeing them at Award shows than seeing them with someone else. For the time being I’m not ready to see them with anyone else in the same frame. I hope Park Min Young new project next year will also be a movie.

@twoparkcouple yes I was disappointed but I always prefer to be hit by the truth. 

Me too I always prefer to be hit by the truth than being too much delusional.

2019 is around the corner, they will do different dramas next year so this scenario is possible that they may be attending awards season next year with different partners. 

• Like 1