Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

23 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Park Seo Joon Confirmed to Attend Tonight According to this Daejong Film Awards Program Sequence. He has movie filming today so he might not stay long there only for his part. 

Busy filming who? :glasses:

As I said IF THERE IS A WILL, THERE IS A WAY :joy:

When will some PPC shippers stop expecting anything from them? It is clear they do not want to be together in one event, they will only attend if the other is not invited. :tounge_xd:

• LOL 2

Whatever

I’m not gonna listen to y’all. I’m just gonna follow and believe what my heart says .

:P

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Can we please just stop that APAN discussion? Now I feel guilty for bringing it up. Whatever you guys choose to do or believe I don’t mind, but just don’t be too extreme on anything, please.

Back to her fan meeting, I have a few questions:

1. Why did she bring Hardworking Cow to the stage, let him sit there for the whole FM then brought him with her to say goodbye to fans?

2. I thought she would have a short video as a reminder of her 13-year debut, yet all I’ve seen was about Kim Mi So. I think she can really consider changing her name to Park Mi So. Why did she decide to talk only about Kim Mi So and Whats Wrong With Sec Kim? 

3. Why the songs Friday and Waiting for FM?

For me, the WWWSK setting during FM is a payback for the popularity she has gained so much from WWWSK and also, there was a survey made by Namoo about what drama would you prefer featured during her Fan Meeting. 

That is always a scenario in Korea, after a successful drama, actors always have FM with the latest successful drama as the main highlight. 

• Thanks 4

4 hours ago, Pikachu92 said:

You're right we can express our opinion, but if someone here are spread bad opinion or negative opinion about PPC maybe someone will take negatively the opinion and spread more about that outside this forum and they make it as excuse to insulting Park Min Young or Park Seo Joon. Most people will said " Oh what she's said in this forum is right" , while most of what we share here is just personal thought not based on evidence or anything right.    

@polydadmiacI'm not said you are wrong, i think you should give positive thought about them instead of express negative opinion. You had your own right to point it out. but someone here or outside will take negatively about your opinion and spread outside this forum. Let's support them with positive thought. I'm sure they are not avoiding each other. :D

This is a shipper forum, mind you. I don’t do news reporting. I have never called myself Park Min Young or Park Seo Joon fans. If people take what I say here and spread it or change my idea / bend my words then it is not my responsibility. I have my own right to express my opinion. Constructive criticism is positive. Bashing is negative. I don’t think my language is attacking Park Min Young or Park Seo Joon here. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, wholovesbrownies said:

:bawling::dissapointed_relieved:

I don't understand from the part "Of all the actors and actresses in Korea, why did you unnecessarily choose to be with actress PMY which is not easy? Because you like bla bla bla.."

Can someone give me the explain?

2 hours ago, GraceW said:

SUPER agree more with @thranduils ........for me as a "hard" shipper, if we love them so much then we should Sincerely  support their decision. I mean, I did voted them hard but I voted them because I Sincerely adore them as an excellence artist and actor also as a "couple". YES, I'm checking every minutes when the APAN red carpet happened, but when I found out BOTH of them didn't come...then my thought just " if they chose not coming then they must be have their own thought/reason" and whatever it is, I will support them.

In my 15 years plus watching Kdrama, this is my first ever to ship the Kdrama couple.....there are something about parkparkcouple that make my heart believe that they are for real. 

Rather than to speculate or overthinking something that already happened....we should move on and keep our delulu mind mode on :Dand of course keep ship them hard......Because when the right time comes, it will be beautiful and worth the wait ! Cheers

Sooo agree with you dear

3 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

I don't understand from the part "Of all the actors and actresses in Korea, why did you unnecessarily choose to be with actress PMY which is not easy? Because you like bla bla bla.."

Someone can give the explain?

I'm not entirely sure what she meant by that because I'm not sure if the english translation is 100% correct. But from my understanding,

"Because you, like actress Park Min Young, we cried together and was hurting too"

MIGHT mean that fans saw themselves in PMY, because like the fans, PMY is a real person. She hurts and cries too.

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong. :sweatingbullets: What she said is open to interpretation though. I think it's best we hear from a korean because sometimes translation in english is different from what they really mean.

8 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

This is a shipper forum, mind you. I don’t do news reporting. I have never called myself Park Min Young or Park Seo Joon fans. If people take what I say here and spread it or change my idea / bend my words then it is not my responsibility. I have my own right to express my opinion. Constructive criticism is positive. Bashing is negative. I don’t think my language is attacking Park Min Young or Park Seo Joon here. 

if i may ask, are you a fan of them or not? or are you just a shipper? im quite confused here 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Can someone give me the explain?

She’s asking the fans, why did we choose to support and love her? Because for x reasons, she thinks that the road of being her fans is not easy. 

It’s the first time PMY is opening her heart this much. I truly believe that she’s happy now and is at peace with everything. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

4 hours ago, thranduils said:

I really didn't think I'd be back here after such a long time but this thread is truly wild  :lol:

I just wanted to chirp in my two cents and remind folks that PMY and PSJ don't owe anyone anything? I myself voted very hard for PMY and PSJ for the APAN awards, and while initial disappointment is warranted, I think accusations and slander of their character (especially PMY's) is not. She did not ask anyone to vote for her, and so she has no obligation to dance to any of our whims. Also, to be frank, a lot of folks voted because they wanted to see PMY x PSJ together - not many were voting out of pure dedication to PMY and PSJ as individual artists. Therefore, I do think it is hypocritical and laughable that folks feel 'betrayed' when their intentions weren't in the right place to begin with. 

Also, it's totally fair to express your opinion, but to hold individuals to a "SSC" standard and judge them accordingly is wrong and sets yourself up for failure. Phrases like "SSC was able to balance shippers' needs and their own relationship" truly make my head spin because I don't recall personally being in a relationship with PMY and PSJ?? It's not as if the ship is PSJ x PMY x All the Shippers in the entire world, LOL. Their relationship is their own and they own that space and our 'participation' is neither wanted nor needed. 

Finally, PMY and PSJ are autonomous individuals who are dealing with emotions and circumstances we could not know of. We have insight into like 0.02% of their actual life, and so it bugs me that folks are coming up with their own 'understandings' of why they didn't attend and then acting betrayed based on their own speculations. My point is that we're giving ourselves unnecessary grief by pretending to know everything about PMY and PSJ's circumstances. I would kindly encourage everyone to stop speculating, the bad and the good.There's no point in dwelling on something that we have no actual understanding of - it only makes us look foolish, immature and promotes unfair resentment. I think we can do better as a community :) 

Well said. Right to the point. Nice gif too. 

For the first part, I have come to terms with myself after I figuring out that she didn’t ask us to vote for her. We did it for ourselves and we made her return our favour.

But this time I criticized Namooactors and Park Min Young for bringing up the APAN again during her FM, which, as I expected, sparked the war again. So there are two different stories. 

Anyway, I hope we can just stop everything re APAN here. Instead of concluding whether they intentionally avoided one another or they were really busy on that award night, maybe we can use time to translate interviews / videos or writing posts reviewing hints, etc. to contribute to this topic while waiting for Whats Wrong With Sec Kim BTS DVD

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

She suffered personal attacks because she was very honest to admit she had plastic surgery, it is a big NO in showbiz to admit it no matter how obvious, just take a look at other actors and actresses, even if their faces are obviously made, they always deny going on knife, so, when she started dating Lee Min Ho, the plastic surgery issue became forefront and used by the haters. 

The haters could not find fault in her acting so they kept repeating PS issue. For that, I can understand why she said it is not easy to be her fan, because her fans kept defending her all the time. 

For me personally, outside fangirling sites,  when I posted her pic in my personal FB and I captioned it she is very pretty, I have a college friend who commented she has PS, my friend may not be a hater in the real sense of the word, but that is one of the examples why being her fan is not easy. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

if i may ask, are you a fan of them or not? or are you just a shipper? im quite confused here 

I don’t know if I like them enough to be called fans. I appreciate their acting, but I understand that it is their career. I like them in a way that I like a good colleague who is dedicated to their job and performs well in their career. 

I don’t think I have enough delulus to be called shipper. I think they are very suitable with one another, and I really love seeing them together in one frame, but if not, then I think I’m still fine.

For now, I call myself Park-Park supporter.

• Like 2

I became a fan of PSJ and PMY because of their perfectly synchronized portrayal of VC Lee and Secretary Kim in WWWSK. I didn’t know either of them prior to WWWSK and I’ve not seen DOTS or SSC. I’m here simply because I like PPC’s chemistry. Oh, they both look compatibly good together too. :wub:

I too voted diligently for PMY and PSJ for the APAN Awards as a token of my appreciation and support for them. Of course, I was also hoping to see them attending the awards together and I’d be lying if I say I wasn’t affected by their non-attendance but still I believe they knew what they were doing. Whatever their reason might be for not attending, I’ve no reason to judge them for I do not know them personally. ^_^

27 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

Can we please just stop that APAN discussion? Now I feel guilty for bringing it up. Whatever you guys choose to do or believe I don’t mind, but just don’t be too extreme on anything, please.

Why the guilt? It was just unfortunate that you words was taken out of context and twisted into something else.

• Like 2