[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So cute:heart:

The conversations were so on point.

Thanks @mqiuwen for the translations.

Don't care about the rest for now. When tables start shaking properly, I can look at them. Want to see JH and HN reconcile so soon but I know it's not gonna happen now.

So grandma is missing her daughter and want to live with her?  U know at the beginning of the drama when grandma saw HN, she has that uncanny feelings. She was instantly drawn to her.  JH might not recognise her but she is equally drawn to her. Her energetic spirit reminds her of when she was young.

This is to say that blood is thicker than water.

To the evil duos, no threesome, i wish you all luck. U will definitely need it.

Dropping by to check if evilness is still spreading around and it IS! 

Anyway.. thank you guys for the clips and translation @mqiuwen it helps.

Thank goodness HG-HN is still going stronger. Love how they keep affirming their love to each other... aaawww... :wub:

Btw from the preview, is that a police officer? Looking for who? If it's related to HN's past.. I'd say it's about TIME! No more going around on SH's evil tactics to separate mother and daughter. We know she's evil, no need to give more examples. I say evil so many times, the word has (almost) lost its meaning. :blink:

Also from the preview, looks like that's Hana feeling guilty for stealing Leo's design? Please feel guilty and act on it, so we know you have conscience. :mellow:

Just now, penelop3 said:

Dropping by to check if evilness is still spreading around and it IS! 

Anyway.. thank you guys for the clips and translation @mqiuwen it helps.

Thank goodness HG-HN is still going stronger. Love how they keep affirming their love to each other... aaawww... :wub:

Btw from the preview, is that a police officer? Looking for who? If it's related to HN's past.. I'd say it's about TIME! No more going around on SH's evil tactics to separate mother and daughter. We know she's evil, no need to give more examples. I say evil so many times, the word has (almost) lost its meaning. :blink:

Also from the preview, looks like that's Hana feeling guilty for stealing Leo's design? Please feel guilty and act on it, so we know you have conscience. :mellow:

It looks like he is looking for the 2 dumb dads. :joy:

4 hours ago, awsparkle said:

@dramaninja @penelop3

From the video and written preview the police are looking for HN's aunt. 

Oh yeah I did read that lol I forgot :joy:

In the preview HG told his sister I think its time you made a decision after learning that Leo is resigning,

Also when HN told HG you know I look ugly when I cry he said you look just as pretty,

5 hours ago, penelop3 said:

Btw from the preview, is that a police officer? Looking for who? If it's related to HN's past.. I'd say it's about TIME!

Perhaps he's looking for Dawg and  Lee's Father in connection with the dubious "investment" Kang's Aunt was pushing?

12 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Really disappointed with Hanna she had 3 chances s to tell the truth, she lied to her husband, her brother and her boss.

The worst was lying to Leo, she knew at that moment she was crossing a big line. It was his design, he knew that, she knew that. In doing that she was placing him in a position where he had to concede to her because he “loves her” or he has to give up his love of design for her. It’s wrong too because she doesn’t love design like he does. 

10 minutes ago, ajummapunkinssi said:

The worst was lying to Leo, she knew at that moment she was crossing a big line. It was his design, he knew that, she knew that. In doing that she was placing him in a position where he had to concede to her because he “loves her” or he has to give up his love of design for her. It’s wrong too because she doesn’t love design like he does. 

Yep she knew at that  point that the design was not her the excuses she tried makes me angry.

Whats funny though she can replicate that success since it was never hers to begin with so what will she do in the future?

3 hours ago, dramaninja said:

In the preview HG told his sister I think its time you made a decision after learning that Leo is resigning,

Also when HN told HG you know I look ugly when I cry he said you look just as pretty,

What would HG sister would say if Leo decides to quit designing and go back to Italy. Would she confess. 

JE being selfish to the end. It hurts, right?

She can't have DG. I don't know if the guy is over her yet but it will do him good to forget all about her. No commitments yet and they didn't sleep together so why is she behaving that DG is her world. I can only guess cos she dont actually know what love means.

If it isn't against Korea  culture that they can marry, why can't she try being a good girl so she can win him over again. But of course, this is JE who don't ever sacrifice for anybody except herself. 

JH don't look good. Her hair style is so untidy. Being married should make her glow.

And Hanna might end up losing her husband. Then her eyes will open. I pray Leo park his things and travel to his place. A woman that prefers to lie to her husband and is eyeing promotion against tainting and destroying her husband's image is not a wife.

Hope this clears by the end of the week cos all these new developments don't make sense to me. Hanna don't have to be bad. She has loved and fought over this guy with her family and even though she never liked HN, I liked her because of her unflinching love towards Leo.

Why will they make her chose at this level. There are different ways her case with HN can be resolved.

(I checked some sites and they are not happy with the latest developments too).

SH has involved her son too.

Oh well, I wish them luck but I'm not gonna watch this till I see an improvement. Will be reading recaps till an episode excites me again.

Was tempted cos of our cute couple.

HG and his baritone voice.  That voice is a killer. Deep and silky. 

That guy makes my day as far as this drama is concerned.

2 hours ago, dramaninja said:

What happens to Han Na is well deserved because she didn't think before she acted. SH played her because she knew she was dealing with an immature idiot. Instead of using the design as inspiration she copied it exactly. Leo is going to resign so what will Han Na do about it. When she runs off to  the boutique who is she going to see SH or JH. I think it will be JH. 

1 hour ago, darr said:

(I checked some sites and they are not happy with the latest developments too).

SH has involved her son too.

Oh well, I wish them luck but I'm not gonna watch this till I see an improvement. Will be reading recaps till an episode excites me again.

I am being natural with this drama's path now. There are good and bad site of the flow of this drama. When I watch what had happened between SH, JH, JE, HN Leo and Hanna, they make me realize that a family member can be our secret enemy because of his/her greed and selfishness. Sometimes it can lead to kill their own family. It can happens among our close friends too. I've read a lot of news and heard stories from others regarding this. It is the people that makes this world become scary....

Why is it hard for DG to tell the truth to HN? -.- Does he take on HN's side now? For Leo... Shouldn't a designer put their official logo as copyright after they make a design? It will be really helpful and acts as a solid prove if there are cases your designs being plagiarized.

On other notes, I really like HG's advice to HN. I wish my future partner will be like him; always be with me when I am falling down.

Seol In A's hair style is so untidy during the back hug scene. I like her white blouse. It makes her looks a bit sexy. I wish her stylist makes her hair fall down as soon as possible. I'm getting tired to see her ponytail hair style.

Tbh, it's been really hard for me to continue watching the drama with all of the recent developments. I'm frustrated at all the antics, stupidity, and evilness of the antagonist characters. Whenever the evil mother and daughter are together in a scene, I just wish for one or the other to say "let's just die and go to hell together". There are so many drama where this phrase is used... why can't it be used in this one? <_<

Our main couple is the only reason why I continue to follow this drama. If, it wasn't for HG & HN, I probably would've dropped it last week. They continue to surprise and give me butterflies whenever they express their love for each other... especially, HG... when he says "I love you" with those puppies eyes, it just melts me :love:.  Their scenes together are so cute, sweet, and cheesy, that I can't help it and want to immediately translate their conversations and share their happiness with all of you. Their scenes are like my morning vitamins dosage and I hope they're yours as well. :wub: 

This seems to be about greed and jealousy.. SH and her kid seems to have had it hard in the past with older sis being loved more and supported by mom. Our missing amnesiac was a little horror in the flash back very spoiled and selfish. But the smart thing to do back then was to tell that she ran out in the street and was hit and someone took her away. Instead she cries and pretends she has no idea what happened to her cousin. For years she has been living in fear that the cousin would be found and remember what she did. 

Then the fake comes along and they again were shown how the mother and sister would act if the child was brought back. Cousin is the first one to get the clues that our missing girl could be her real cousin but instead of telling her family she chooses to hide it and almost hits her with a car. Now her mom is in on the act knowing if her mom and sister find out what her kid did in not telling what happened that they are done for. Since when did her daughter become more important then her sister finding her own child?. What she did in finding her but not telling them now its for sure they will be kicked out of the company and house. 

Both women are very selfish. Sure you want to protect your child but your child caused an accident that ended up with her cousin being missing. Also you find out the child is alive and living below your sister and instead of telling her you work with your daughter to try to stop the girl from learning who she really is and then tries to hurt the girls work. For me SH has turned truly evil and its based on her jealousy of her sister and a bit of greed since her business failed and her mother quickly points that out to her. 

Now fate is working to bring Mom and daughter back together and even Halmoni has got in on the act. Blood ties draw people together and with Mom and sis living above our missing girl its only a matter of time before more things about our girl and her bio mom match and the girl gets her memory back. At that time it will all make sense to our girl why those women constantly did things or was snippy to her. 

I do not expect too much to happen in the end with punishment unless SH looses her own daughter as repayment. I feel like someone is going to get in real trouble and have to pay a price and then they will have a kumbaya moment and love each other all over again. 

I have no problem with the developments to me they show HG act towards HN even when his sister is involve and he passed that 100%

This is pretty much a trap for SH she does not even know it yet.

Also HN handed the situation rather well, in business this stuff is bound to happen.

We should be thankful the good characters out number the evil ones in this drama, and the grandma is slowly turning .

SUNNY AGAIN TOMORROW

RECAP, EPISODE 86

A Shopping Network official tells Yoon and Kang  that neither firm will be allowed to market their goods on the channel until they can determine which firm committed plagiarism.  Hwang sits at the table looking uncomfortable.  Yoon opines that Kang must be at fault since the House of Yoon would never cheat.

Lee interrogates his Sister, who becomes indignant.

Lee’s Sister storms into the corridor and encounters Kang.  She and Kang glare at each other until Lee approaches them.

To her consternation, Kang discovers that Lee’s Sister is Lee’s Sister.  And also Leo’s wife.

Lee swears that whoever is responsible, “I will not turn a blind eye.”

When Kang meets with her team, Leo is downcast and silent.

Halmoni’s richardsimmons hurts from sitting on a wooden chair all day.

Hen Halmoni refuses to eat a meal cooked by Kang’s Mother, Park Sr. eats it himself while Halmoni looks on hungrily.  Then she relents.  And wolfs it down.

Park remembers that Hwang’s Mother had motive and opportunity to steal the designs and has a crisis of conscience.

When Kang and Hwang meet in the office he shares with Kang, Park listens in exasperation as Hwang claims that she cannot attest to a lengthy design process which she clearly witnessed.

When Park follows Hwang to the sidewalk and accuses her Mother, Hwang stomps off angrily.

When Lee’s Sister asks Hwang’s Mother where the designs on the thumb drive came from, Hwang’s Mother says she didn’t give her Nothin’.  Then she admits that she gave Lee’s Sister the paddle, but reminds her that she rowed up Guano Creek her own self.  Hwang’s Mother says that she can always find another job doing nothing if worse comes to worse, but Lee’s Sister will never work as a fashion designer again.

Yoon storms in and demands to see Lee’s Sister in her office.

When Hwang arrives at the House of Yoon to confront her Mother about her presence in the Parkk-Kang office, Hwang’s Mother throws a tantrum so loud that Yoon emerges from her office.   When Yoon gathers that her sister visited Park’s office, she begins to suspect déjà vu all over again.

Hwang and her Mother go out to the sidewalk to argue.  Hwang is angrier about her Mother interfering with her relationship with Park than the possibility she stole Kang’s design.

When her Mother tells her that Lee’s Sister’s husband is Kang’s designer, Hwang gets a headache.

Hwang’s Mother is doing all of this for Hwang but does Hwang appreciate it?  No.

Pro move:  Hwang’s Mother returns to Park’s office and berates him.

Lee drives Kang home and tells her not to worry.  Too much.

Hwang’s Mother returns home to an empty house.  She deduces that Halmoni has left and isn’t coming back.  Then she remembers Halmoni’s remark that Kang kind of resembles her lost granddaughter.

Hwang’s Mother calls Halmoni and lies, claiming that Hwang’s Brother is running a high fever.  Halmoni hoofs it back home.

When Halmoni chares into the house, Hwang’s Mother claims that her son is at the hospital.   Just as she is being told that No Visitors Are Allowed, Hwang’s Brother walks through the door as healthy as you or me.

Responding to a signal from his Mother, Hwang’s Brother feigns a stomach ache.

When Lee’s Sister enters their bedroom, Leo tells her she has some ‘Splainin to do.

Lee’s Sister is like, Your design crawled into my head.  Honest! Their marital bed will be cold tonight.

Morning.

Yoon and Kang sit side by side while Hwang and Park’s boss lectures them.  The guilty firm, once identified, will be blacklisted.

Dawg and Lee’s Father encounter each other at the Arcade and joke about their Big Shot  jobs.  And celebrate their impending windfall from the “investment” Kang’s Aunt hooked them up with.

When Park goes on the blind date Hwang’s Mother arranged for him, Hwang’s Mother immediately texts her daughter with the good news.

As Park is talking to the blind date in a café, he looks up and sees – Guess Who.

When Park introduces Hwang as his cousin, she walks away in disgust.

Kang morosely sits at a table in her office and fondles one of her designs.  Lee arrives and spirits her off to dinner.

But before they clear the office door Kang hugs Lee from behind and cries.

Talking with Park Sr., Yoon expresses remorse for her encounter with Kang.

Hwang arrives at Park’s house drunk, in the middle of the night, and insistently presses his doorbell.

Park Sr. opens his front door and Hwang stumbles through it.

Hwang browbeats Park while Park Sr. and Yoon are uncomfortable witnesses.

I'm hoping that Ji Eun will spill  some secret while she is drunk on tonight's episode. 

Also I'm hoping for Hana to confess, this is her last chance to redeem herself, if she really loves Leo she will come clean and save her relationships with Hang Gyul and Leo. Please do the right thing and not be sucked into SH's evil ways.

Looking forward to more HG and HN sweet moments. :D

Archived