[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@darr.... 

He will remain an idiot until he finds out Ha Nee is JH’s daughter. Lol lol This is a typical trend in kdrama when it comes to STUPID MAN FALLING FOR MANIPULATIVE WOMAN.  Sometimes they even fall for the manipulative woman if they are married to them for too long. I also think the writer will throw something else at us to compromise Park Do Kyung. He is so weak willed and don’t have a mind of his own. DK had a chance to come clean but he kept it to himself because he is pathetic and terrible excuse of a man. He also allows Shin Hee to yell and command him to do as follows. Smh smh smh 

Well guys it’s time for me to go to bed. Chat with you later. 

This is the reason why most of the time I don't like family business. If JH was like HG with the way he dealt with his sister, HN and Leo, I would have been happy. U have to separate between family relations and business. Now stupid JE got on her knees and told her aunt the reason why SH did this is because of her:crazy:. Come on, Really???. DG is a complete moron. I don't want to waste time on him anymore<_<

HG and HN moments. He gave her a couple rings. Now where is the hugs and kisses lol:joy:.

What doesn't make sense is JE and SH's confession that SH tried to ruin HN's business because DG and HN share the same office space. If JE didn't want to see DG when conducting business with HN why ruin HN if DG is the problem. JH needs to get a clue here things just don't add up. This is the second time SH has caused problems for HN's business that has backfired and has caused JH and her business embarrassment. She is the one who has to keep apologizing because of SH. The question needs to be raised what is it about HN that makes SH continuously want to try and hurt HN. 

Han Ha found her heart and did the right thing. She put Leo first over herself her job and her pride. SH is so messed up in the head she has no clue Han Na's love for Leo overruled her own success. There's a big lesson coming SH's way about love which she has no clue about. JE has told her mother numerous of times DG loves her unconditionally. What JE does't understand is she doesn't love him in return unconditionally. Her love for him comes with conditions and if he doesn't meet those conditions she's ticked off. JE has to first learn to love herself by letting go of the conditions her mother has placed onto her. The same thing JE is doing has done to DG her mother has done and is doing to her. SH keeps telling JE she's doing everything for her but there are conditions JE has to meet. SH is a master manipulator and she has manipulated her whole family. 

Starting with her husband SH manipulated this man for years and he only beats to her drum. His business failed and she uses that to keep him in line. With her mother she sides with her to stay in her favor and uses her son when needed. Then there's JE who she berated and belittled as a child. JE grew up with insecurities and the guilt of what she did to SJ. Once SH found out what she did she keeps her in check by constantly reminding her of the facts. Every single time JE turns back into the will of her mother. JH was the biggest hurtle she climbed. SH made JH grateful to her in every way by using her loses and  and helping her built her business.  

The only thing now is as @Ldy Gmerm said fate has stepped in and is bringing mother and daughter back together. JE had 20 years to let go, grow and live her own life. She couldn't because her mother was still hounding her to be the best. Her mother's greed became her greed until she met DG. He started melting away and bringing down the wall she had built around her. JE tried to fight it by proclaiming her love for HG. He fit into the package of who she was and what her mother wanted for her. Once she found out HN was SJ she couldn't help herself because those insecurities were back. Fate again stepped in by showing her what unconditional love was. JE gave into it but her mother found out and pulled her back down. JE is very conflicted with what she wants. On one hand she wants DG's love but on the other her mother is reinforcing her insecurities about SJ. JE has to learn how to love and love unconditionally. I think HN will be the key to opening that door for her. After everything she and her mother have done to HN she's still sincerely grateful to JE for her help. 

As for the reveal of HN being SJ there will be a lot of hurt and pain going around but HN will remind who she has always been. She will struggle a bit but she not only has HG's love but the love of many others. 

39 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

When karma comes at you fast :joy:

Well... there's some truth in this scene. SH did do it for JE and JE is not totally blameless in this - she didn't stop SH even after knowing what SH did is wrong, she just let SH did whatever she wants. 
So .. the kneeling is very much appropriate as long as JE is truly deeply sorry and that SH (or her) will NOT do it again. 

If later either they still do their evil things (I'm pretty sure they will), this whole kneeling and crying and begging for forgiveness is just BIG FAT LIE:mellow: 

They'll be making a mockery out of the words "sincere apology"!:angry:

HG proposed to HN at last, will they get married soon, or just stay engaged and things will get complicated again. I wonder.

I hope their romance stays. at least it is the only bright side in the series.

I hate JE's mom very much. she is so evil. she doesn't care about JE at all. she just hates HN.

I have a feeling that JE's mom might try to kill HN :worried:

1 hour ago, penelop3 said:

Well... there's some truth in this scene. SH did do it for JE and JE is not totally blameless in this - she didn't stop SH even after knowing what SH did is wrong, she just let SH did whatever she wants. 
So .. the kneeling is very much appropriate as long as JE is truly deeply sorry and that SH (or her) will NOT do it again. 

If later either they still do their evil things (I'm pretty sure they will), this whole kneeling and crying and begging for forgiveness is just BIG FAT LIE:mellow: 

They'll be making a mockery out of the words "sincere apology"!:angry:

JE and her mum feel sorry, I laugh in gangnam style:lol:

We are watching:lol:

If there is a way these devils will kill JH and HN, they will gladly do so.

I so love that they keep telling each other "I love you". I feel that they say it more in a week that all the other drama I have watched this year. It even feel natural.

I would have love for HN to know that DK knew and did nothing again. That way she could see even more how better HK is than DK.

24 minutes ago, yusefull said:

I so love that they keep telling each other "I love you". I feel that they say it more in a week that all the other drama I have watched this year. It even feel natural.

I would have love for HN to know that DK knew and did nothing again. That way she could see even more how better HK is than DK.

Yeah they save it so often which I really like.

Granted that JH got mad at SH but JE stepping in to come up reasons why her mom did that is totally unacceptable! Now JH and JG feel guilty for they thought their pursuance of their relationship resulted SH to do that act. Still, SH will not get fired from SJ boutique. When will this evil after evil lies stop?

It' very humbling to see how JH can be very humble towards HN. Maybe HN got it from her mom.

4 minutes ago, marypots08 said:

Granted that JH got mad at SH but JE stepping in to come up reasons why her mom did that is totally unacceptable! Now JH and JG feel guilty for they thought their pursuance of their relationship resulted SH to do that act. Still, SH will not get fired from SJ boutique. When will this evil after evil lies stop?

It' very humbling to see how JH can be very humble towards HN. Maybe HN got it from her mom.

It does not matter really this is the second time she caught her sister doing somehtign nasty when she find out what she truly has done she is going to be furious.

That trust is pretty ,much gone at this point ,she really hurt her business this time around and her rep.

27 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

It does not matter really this is the second time she caught her sister doing somehtign nasty when she find out what she truly has done she is going to be furious.

That trust is pretty ,much gone at this point ,she really hurt her business this time around and her rep.

Which makes sense @dramaninja. I hope SH and JE's downfall will now start.

SH has never loss anything or anyone 

1 hour ago, dramaninja said:

I totally agree about SH losing JH's trust. She has never really loss anything or anyone. Karma is coming for SH an it's not going to be pretty. What she's done to her sister and her niece is unforgivable. SH is going to lose a whole lot more then she can imagine or thought possible. . The pain of loss JE is feeling right now will be nothing compared to what SH will feel. 

The biggest question that comes to my mind is how does JH not connect JE to any of this. JE knew and didn’t say anything or defend HN during this whole mess.. yet she kneels begging for forgiveness because her mother did it for her, yet no questions are asked of JE integrity here. It’s like these otherwise intelligent people are clueless  to what’s going on around them.

Some random hopefully coherent thoughts.. 

its like Leo, he did right in this situation because HaNa needed this lesson and I think learned from it. However, it can also play against her because if she is like SH then that is like a green light because her wrong was overlooked and let slide. This is exactly what DG is doing to JE,  he sees her doing wrong, or at least strongly suspects and we are all up in arms because he turns a blind eye. So do we have a double standard here? 

Leo turns a blind eye to Hana when she stold his design by resigning and giving up his career for her. His love for her was unconditional although painful for him. 

DG turned a blind eye on JE shirt stealing incident and gave her the benefit if the doubt that she learned from it. He gives her unconditional love.. just the same as Leo has given HaNa.

yet I find myself awed and respectful of how Leo handled it and disgust with his DG is handling his own situation. My conclusion is that the difference is in the person receiving that forgiveness or grace.. HaNa was touched and showed remorse for putting her husband in a place where he needed to choose and where she knew she had done wrong she confessed and made it right. She didn’t go into this with the mentality to do wrong. 

JE on the other hand is intentionally doing wrong.. over and over.. she isn’t showing remorse or any kind of guilt for what she is doing. So in putting it all together I can only think the guys aren’t the issue here, it’s the receivers of that grace.. now, I don’t like DG, he had shown me too many times that he will let HN be treated any way JE wants to and he won’t step in and stop it.. but im not talking about the behavior aspect as much as the way these guys stick with their woman. 

Now,  im going to add HG here because he has this same unconditional love to HN.. he never once questioned her or her motive.. he never once wavered even though he was dealing with his sister. 

But i give thumbs up to HG and Leo.. big thumbs down to DG.. unconditional love doesn’t mean you accept all wrong, ignore all the illegal acts and act as if all is ok.

19 minutes ago, anungnymous said:

ep88 preview

@anungnymous thanks chingu for sharing tomorrow's episode preview :kiss_wink:

LOL, it looks like the man who bumped with HN will be asking for her phone # :lol:

HN will be telling HG that is not a good idea to be wearing this (the ring) and that's why we see him flicking her forehead... :joy:

Archived