[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

Hahahahaha.. I love the jealous HG when he said "throw out the tiny stuffed bear that only takes up space." :lol: :lol: :lol: So petty yet so adorable! Love this couple.. hope nothing will break them. :wub:

The Aunt: 

I think she's a necessary evil. I guess some people are like that, even in real life. You don't have to like her, but she serves a purpose. 

But I especially don't like how she judges HN based on her 'potentially dangerous' birth parents. Yes, some diseases, psychological or physical, are genetic or inheritable (like SH-JE) but environments/upbringing plays important role in someone's personality. 

So when she mocks HN she also mocks EA. HN becomes what she is today because EA has taught her right, gave her unconditional love despite knowing that she's not hers. That's admirable! 

I can understand EA's desire to keep things secret. Their life is happy now, why ruin it. If it's not because of the PLOT, I doubt if EA will tell HN her past.  

JE-SH-THE design: 

Hmm.. guess we will know which side JE is next week: her mother or HN Apparel.

But why should she? If she is with SH, she didn't get any benefit. Hanui Apparel will face troubles - which impacts on her performance as MD also why would she help SH - the woman who has separated her and DG, beside HN knowing she's adopted will not make any difference (yet). :blink:

I hope between Hana and Leo things will be resolved on their side. Hana did that because she didn't know it was Leo's design, and when she does.. I trust she will do the right thing. 

It's a scary thought.. but IF this is not a family drama, when SH said.. she will take care of everything, there is only 1 solution that she can think of: to kill HN. If HN is dead then problem solved. Nobody will ever know. EA will mourn but definitely not say anything. JH will never know, nobody will ever know. Only SH and JE know, which I hope the thought of them committing murder drive them crazy. ;)
But no worries guys, it's just an IF and this is still a family drama. No such thing will fall for HN! :sweatingbullets:

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, ajummapunkinssi said:

I think they want to use her relationship with DG to kind of redeem her here.. her mother has ultimately done most of the dirty work, and if her own accord. JE began with the blouse and stopped herself from actually hitting HN, but since she began dating DG she has changed and I think she ultimately wants to be a person that she can live in front of DG. She really seems to love him and I think that may be a turning point for her. She isn’t there yet though, she may want HN gone, she may not want to share her relationships with HN, want the truth of HN be known etc.. but i don’t think she is willing or wants to illegally do anything to HN, maybe she has some sort of moral compass from watching her aunt.. she is emotionally exhausted right now too, and HN isn’t really a threat to her. I’ll be curious how she actually deals with it when the truth comes out, I almost expect her to be part of the revealing.. I think there will be a big redemption of JE and there will be an ending with her and DG together 

I agree with everything you said about. JE has told SH that DG loves her unconditionally but SH doesn't get nor knows anything about unconditional love. Her love came with condition to her family and they are to do as she wants them to do. DG loving JE has done a lot of her but there's still a small piece of her insecurities that she hasn't let go of yet. One thing JE does have is her pride and I don't see her letting this happen not only to HN but the other people who will be ruined. 

I think this too will backfire on SH and she will be caught. Han Na should have never taken those designs from SH. Seeing other designs can give you  inspiration but she copied the design exactly. I really think SH opened a can of worms and everything is going to come spilling out. 

SUNNY AGAIN TOMORROW

RECAP, EPISODE 84

Kang’s Mother sends Kang out of the room on a pretext before giving her Sister a tongue lashing.

On her way out the front gate, Kang meets her Sister and makes up an excuse why she shouldn’t go upstairs just now.

Hwang’s Mother puts ice on Halmonie’s leg while pressuring her to persuade Yoon to move back in with them.

When Hwang’s Mother pressures her again to go on a blind date, Hwang reiterates her crush on Par,.

As Kang leaves for work, Lee just happens to be standing outside her front gate.

As Park leaves for work, he interrupts a PDA on the sidewalk.

Park is wearing glasses.  What gives?

As he drives her somewhere, Lee objects when Kang calls Park “Oppa.”

Kang’s Mother’s Sister complains to the Dawg about her rebuke by Kang’s Mother.

Dawg learns for the first time that Kang is adopted.

Kang’s Mother’s Sister deduces that Dawg’s marriage is not blissful.

Lee’s Sister is having trouble coming up with designs for the House of Yoon’s Fall line.

Dawg arrives at the House of Yoon to bring something to his wife and discovers that his wife has told Lee’s Mother that he is still the Master of an Academy.

When Dawg mentions that one of Kang’s Mother’s Daughters is adopted, his wife gets saucer eyes.

Hwang meets with Kang and her team at Kang’s office.  When Kim tells her they are happy to come to her office for meetings, Hwang responds with some bafflegab.

As Hwang leaves the building, Park walks past her with his eyes downcast.  When he notices her, she declares her heartache.

Lee’s Mother tells Lee’s Father that they will be having dinner with a friend and her important husband tomorrow night.

Lee arrives at Kang’s office with a large Teddy Bear.  When he tells Kang to get rid of the smaller stuffed bear Park bought her Park is like, Whatever!

Park has a halmonie-style lanyard attached to his glasses.

As Kang and Lee sit on a park bench, she accuses Lee of being jealous of Park.  When she calls him “Oppa”  he needs his heart medicine.

Hwang’s Mother arrives at Park’s office and tries to persuade him to go on a blind date.  When he tells her he’s too busy, she turns nasty.

Hwang’s Mother sends Park out of the office on a ruse, then photography sketches of Kang’s latest designs with her cell phone.

When Lee arrives home, his Sister is still frustrated by her inability to come up with new designs for the House of Yoon.

When Lee’s Sister is at work the next day and still without ideas, Hwang’s Mother offers to give her some assistance.  She hands her a thumb drive.

Lee’s Sister begins copying the designs, which were likely created by her husband Leo.  Hwang’s Mother, of course, does not know that her colleague’s husband is Kang’s designer.

When Lee’s Parents show up for dinner with Hwang’s Wife and her BFD Headmaster husband, Lee’s Father is shocked to encounter the arcade security guard in a suit.

When Lee’s Father discovers that, according to his wife, he is a big corporate executive, he decides to keep Dawg’s secret.    Each wife is impressed that the other’s husband is so modest in talking about his job.

When Hwang visits the House of Yoon, she discovers that Lee’s Sister’s “designs” are copied from photographs.  Lee’s Sister looks at Hwang meaningfully and tells Hwang that her Mother gave her some help.

Lee teaches Kang how to play baseball.

Lee’s Mother pours her drunken husband into a chair in their living room.  Lee’s Father can’t resist telling her what Dawg really does for a living.

As Hwang’s Mother tries to sober Dawg up, she learns the truth about her chingu’s husband.

When Hwang comes home and busts her Mother for stealing Kang’s designs, her Mother tells her that Kang knows she is adopted and she should therefore STFU.

While walking with Lee, Kang returns a large yellow marble to a child.  The marble provokes a faint memory.

In her bedroom, Yoon removes a large blue marble from a box of keepsakes and studies it.

A couple of questions:

Who was the guy who knocked over Halmonie while running out of the Kang-Park residence, and why did he keep running rather than stopping to help?

What will Leo do when he discovers that his wife has inadvertently stolen his designs?  Will he tell the truth and throw his wife under the bus, or will he claim to have stolen his wife's designs, throwing Kang under the bus to save his wife?

1 minute ago, jimb said:

A couple of questions:

Who was the guy who knocked over Halmonie while running out of the Kang-Park residence, and why did he keep running rather than stopping to help?

What will Leo do when he discovers that his wife has inadvertently stolen his designs?  Will he tell the truth and throw his wife under the bus, or will he claim to have stolen his wife's designs, throwing Kang under the bus to save his wife?

I think the guy who knocked over the grandma was just a delivery person, judging from the vest. But he sure is a jerk for knocking her over and not bothering to help her!

I am hoping Leo and Hanna figure out their designs are the same and Hanna realizes SH stole Leo's designs. I don't think Leo would just stay silent and let Hanna take the credit... his moral compass seems too strong for that - he couldn't even keep the secret of his father-in-law being scammed. Plus, SH's lie has to unravel somehow!

@jimb

I think the guy was a messenger. When HN came out of the house she had a package.

Leo loves his wife but takes his design career very seriously . I don't think he will throw HN under the bus and he'll be able to prove the designs are his. Everyone will now find out Leo is Han Na's husband and she will be blamed for stealing the designs. She gets to experience the same thing as HN because of SH's lies. She needed a wake up call just like her mother is going to get.

There is only one person who can place SH in the office and it's DG. Will he throw Han Na under the bus because SH is the mother of the woman he loves. 

9 hours ago, awsparkle said:

There is only one person who can place SH in the office and it's DG. Will he throw Han Na under the bus because SH is the mother of the woman he loves. 

Of course he will chingu @awsparkle  SH will say "if you love my daughter unconditionally , you will not tell anyone about my visit. " DG is weak and he will be okay in hurting Ha Nee because she means nothing to him. Also because this will effect Jin Hee if this ever came out. I believe SH is really determined to destroy her daughter mentally . I think JE will end up hating her mom a lot because her ( Shin Hee) 's action isn't Air her daughter but about her hatred for her sister.  DG being such a weak personality and allowing SH to look and talk down on him when he doesn't deserve it proves that she is a horrible human being. What I love about this is that SH will take responsibility for her actions but we all know it do work like that . It is always the children who pay for their parent's sins. Lol lol lol. I just can't wait for SH's sin catch up to JE and make her pay for it . I also believe that in the end DG and JE will not end up together because of JE and SH's terrible actions. 

Sadly SH's sin and terrible decision will be done in vain because Ha Nee's secret is out in the open because of the aunt. She told BLABBER MOUTH. Blabber mouth will let it slip and this will get to Ha Nee one way or another. With this secret known, he will start to treat her differently because of it because he will think "THIS FOUNDLING IS HURTING HER". Smh smh smh Why does EA befriend people who aren't empathetic . I am so mad .

Finally managed to get caught up with the last 2 episodes. OMG, I thought SH couldn't go any lower, but I guess I was wrong. This lady is digging her own grave deeper and deeper... With everything she's done and is doing to hide the truth, it is hard for me to see how she's going to get forgiveness from her family and be able to redeem herself at the end of the drama. One thing is for sure in my personal opinion... SH will be doing some jail time in the future. I wasn't 100% sure when she fabricated SJ's death, but with her action of stealing Leo's design, I'm confident now that sooner or later, she will be subjected to punishment by the law. 

EA's sister..... don't you guys have a hard time seeing that lady in the TV? Her face and expressions are damn ugly and annoying! :unamused: I was so tempted to skip all the scenes where she was featured, but after reading some of your comments about how she revealed EA's secret, I decided to watch them. Now that she's stirred the pot, her job is done, so is time for her to go back to where she came from. If she hasn't left, I wish for the next episode to be the last one where she's featured. 

JE, I really hope she makes the right decision about the design's steal. She's already mentioned twice about the competition between MDs in the shopping channel, so it wouldn't make sense for her to jeopardize her job; especially since it seems to be the only thing that she has control over. 

Ha Na... Since the beginning of the drama, she was always portrayed as a childish and immature character that never acted according to her age. I, personally, never cared for her character, especially, since she was barely featured in the show. Gosh, I even think Leo had more appearances in the episodes than she ever did. And now, she gets some screen time, only to show the viewers what a disappointing character she continues to be. How did she even managed to get employed at SJ Boutique? I really hope she gets reprimanded very hard by Leo and HG so she can wake up from her bubble and start acting like the adult she is supposed to be.

HG~HN, their scenes are so cute, cheesy and lovely , that I keep grabbing my ears to hide the redness and to avoid squealing. They are just pure :heart: 

1 hour ago, mqiuwen said:

JE, I really hope she makes the right decision about the design's steal. She's already mentioned twice about the competition between MDs in the shopping channel, so it wouldn't make sense for her to jeopardize her job; especially since it seems to be the only thing that she has control over.

@mqiuwen  I don't trust JE to do the right thing because this win will also be HN's success .  JE hates seeing HN succeed and wants everything she has.  Now she thinks HN knows she is adopted, JE will want her gone. She had fear in her eyes once her mom told her that info. In my opinion she doesn't know what love means and until she does she won't bring her cousin home. Love is about sacrifice until she is ready to sacrifice her own happiness then I will believe she has changed for the better. If DG ad JE get together, she will lose him when the truth comes out because of what she did in the pass. 

@awsparkle @matchamilktea

Yes, a deliveryman is an excellent guess.  At first I thought it was Park Sr. because the only thing I saw on the blurred figure was his vest -- but knocking over Halmonie and not stopping would have been out of character for him.  Then I thought that Hwang's Mother had sent one of her thugs back to retrieve something more from Kang or Yoon, but if so we would know that by now.  So you are likely right.

Lee's Sister showed a new side of her personality when, knowing she was caught in the wrong, she threatened Hwang with her Mother's misdeeds.  Clearly she is capable of being ruthless, but she doesn't yet know where the designs came from.  We'll see how she handles learning that she has stolen her husband's designs.

4 minutes ago, jimb said:

Lee's Sister showed a new side of her personality when, knowing she was caught in the wrong, she threatened Hwang with her Mother's misdeeds.  Clearly she is capable of being ruthless, but she doesn't yet know where the designs came from.  We'll see how she handles learning that she has stolen her husband's designs.

I don't think Hanna threatened JE at all... I'm not sure where you're getting that vibe from. For me, JE saw what Hanna was doing and thought it was exactly like she had seen at HA earlier, so she asked Hanna about it. Hanna was telling her that its her new design for K1 shopping, but then revealed that it was SH's design and SH gave it to her to help her out. I didn't think she was threatening JE, but more of a like... "Since you're SH's daughter, I'll let you know this secret." Although, she is taking credit for someone else's designs at the moment, and she doesn't even know who the designs really belong to. I'm sure it'll bite her in the butt later...

More I think about the more  I realize SH created the perfect storm of stupid.

Leo is going to know those are his designs when they try and sale them Hanna is going to feel really awful since thats her husband work and she knows who gave it to her lol.

I mean if DG tried to keep quiet about this he  is never going to redeemable.I really have no idea what this fool SH was thinking.

45 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

I mean if DG tried to keep quiet about this he  is never going to redeemable.I really have no idea what this fool SH was thinking,.

Well @dramaninja SH is dumb and has no morals. She looks down on the unfortunate and hires thieves/, officially declare her niece dead, have a funeral for niece that is very alive. She mistreats her niece, frame a designer, have someone ransack Ha Nee's home ect..... I wonder HOW FAR WILL SHIN HEE GO KEEP HER NIECE AWAY? 

CHingu's question  The people who notified JIn Hee her daughter is dead. Were they cop??? I wonder if impersonating a cop is a crime in Korea????? 

After watching the last 2 episodes, I think I can puke rainbows now :wub: I mean, I knew HN and HG were going to be adorable once they get together but dang, their scale of adorable-ness exceeded my expectations. Their palpable chemistry, the smooth flow of their conversations, the teasing and skinship... Everything looked so natural and effortless, I feel like I’m watching a real, genuine couple. So so good!

We even got our HG-will-teach-HN-how-to-bat scene :lol:

@dramaninja Thank you for all the gifs! Those two are just too precious 

@penelop3 I found HN’s expression as she looked back at HG during the batting scene to be the cutest thing :love:

51 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

CHingu's question  The people who notified JIn Hee her daughter is dead. Were they cop??? I wonder if impersonating a cop is a crime in Korea????? 

Impersonating a cop is a crime in every country. In my country there are already some cases people impersonating cops. So, if SH will get found out by police that she hired someone to do this, eventually she can go to jail.

Archived