[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

Seems we have new members.

Welcome to the club everybody:heart::kiss_wink:

I'm so tired.

Who killed who today?

Prediction. Hanna will be forgiving, SH warned but she will keep plotting and JE is still broken hearted. The Lilly livered DG, I can't tell cos right now I prefer SH character than his.

At least SH is evil. 

Let me see if I get at least one.

Haaa, Hanna and SE were forgiven. JH, u have a heart of gold. I respect u.

HG is jealous? 

Hahahahahahaaaaaaaa!:lol:

Meeeeen!

I love seeing this. It's so fun watching it:lol:

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

can any one predict what will happen next? I am sad, I wish HG and HN stay together

The plots/issues have been changing so often that it is hard to predict what will happen next.. at least, this is way I personally feel :lol:

Whatever happens though, I hope that the issue doesn't drag for too long, especially if HG & HN will be momentarily separated... I can't stand seeing these 2 lovebirds apart :P

13 minutes ago, mqiuwen said:

The plots/issues have been changing so often that it is hard to predict what will happen next.. at least, this is way I personally feel :lol:

Whatever happens though, I hope that the issue doesn't drag for too long, especially if HG & HN will be momentarily separated... I can't stand seeing these 2 lovebirds apart :P

When someone is hurting like that it going to be up to HG to take the initiative  which he will of course like he always does.

She always seem to want to hurt herself before she hurts HG in anyway and ever wants that lol.It shows both way how much they love each other.

I really like how JH handled SH's wrong doings. Allow her to still work at the company but had her write her resignation letter that can be used anytime. Very smart decision JH.

HG and HN are so sweet with each other and really like how they converse. JG and JH are fine matured couple. I love their chemistry.

It's going to be very rough time for HN after hearing her adoption but I can't help get excited for JH and HN to reunite then eventually kick the 2 evils.

I won't be surprised if JE will turn into an alcoholic or in a mental institution or suffer depression. She's so messed up now and can't think straight. I am so disappointed in DG. He didn't get his father's way of thinking with things. He's more of no backbone.

2 hours ago, marypots08 said:

I really like how JH handled SH's wrong doings. Allow her to still work at the company but had her write her resignation letter that can be used anytime. Very smart decision JH.

HG and HN are so sweet with each other and really like how they converse. JG and JH are fine matured couple. I love their chemistry.

It's going to be very rough time for HN after hearing her adoption but I can't help get excited for JH and HN to reunite then eventually kick the 2 evils.

I won't be surprised if JE will turn into an alcoholic or in a mental institution or suffer depression. She's so messed up now and can't think straight. I am so disappointed in DG. He didn't get his father's way of thinking with things. He's more of no backbone.

Yep and the thing is here we know how angry she was just with that, cant imagine when the real truth how furious she gonna be.

SUNNY AGAIN TOMORROW

RECAP, EPISODE 88

Kang admires her new ring.

Hwang’s Mother claims she’s just taking a vacation from work.  Halmoni calls BS.

Hwang returns home for a few minutes to plot with her Mother.  Her Mother likens Kang to a “ticking bomb.”

At dinner with Park Sr., Yoon says she is grateful that Kang did not press for damages.  He repeats his urging that she go easy on her Sister.

Lee’s Sister is almost enjoying her forced “vacation.”  Leo receives a call from Kim ordering him to get his richardsimmons back to the office.

Lee’s Sister receives a call from Yoon telling her to come back to work.

Kang’s Mother continues her attempts to teach Dawg and Lee’s Father how to cook.  They gingerly ask whether she has heard from her Sister.

Park Sr. enters the shop and informs Kang’s Mother that her two students were swindled by her Sister.

Yppm meets with Lee’s Sister and tells her to go back to work and sin no more.

Hwang’s Mother arrives, gives Lee’s Sister a Death Stare, and enters Yoon’s office.

Hwang’s Mother repeats her claim that she did it for her Daughter.  Before allowing her to return, Yoon requires her to write down all of the “new rules” on a piece of paper and sign it.

At dinner with her family, Kang flashes her new ring.

Lee’s Father tears the latest credit card statement out of his wife’s hand.  Nevertheless she persisted, and notices the $5,000 charge.  Spousal abuse ensues.

Kang meets with Hwang.  Kang is wearing Lee’s Couple’s Ring on a short necklace where, of course, it will never be noticed.  Hwang notices it and warns Kang not to break Lee’s fragile heart.  Also, Hwang notes that Someone might file a sexual harassment complaint against Lee.

Hwang perplexes Kang by asking several random questions about her early childhood.

Lee witnesses a twit trying to hit on Kang and sets him right.

Over a couple of Cokes, Lee waxes jealous.

Kang repeats Hwang’s warning.  Lee is like, I don’t care wat HR don’t allow, I’m going to barrelhouse anyhow.

Lee also notes that Kang could try not to touch the ring all of the time if she doesn’t want people to notice it.

Lee and Hwang’s Mothers argue about who told the biggest lie about her husband’s job.

Then Lee’s Mother tells Hwang’s Mother that her husband got scammed.

Lee’s Father is in Dawg’s hidey hole, wearing one of his Mall Cop shirts and sharing some of his ramen.

Hwang’s Mother busts into her husband’s hidey hole and spousal abuse ensues.

Dawg’s wife threatens to divorce him.  Is that a threat?

One of Hwang’s coworkers, thinking that she is still dating Park, gives her Park’s phone to return to him.

Hwang arrives at Park’s office after everyone else has left for the day and hands him his phone. 

Hwang delivers one of her Fatal Attraction riffs.

Park takes a call from his Blind Date.  Hwang stomps off.

Park breaks his second heart of the day, telling the Blind Date he can’t see her anymore.

Dawg and Lee’s Father attempt to sleep in the hidey hole.

When Yoon arrives home, Kang’s Mother is sitting in the courtyard and they have a pleasant conversation.

Dawg and Lee’s Father give each other shoulder rubs.

Lee’s Mother arrives and berates her husband.

Dawg let’s Kang’s Mother know that her Sister told him that Kang was adopted.

When Kang’s Mother asks Dawg if she should tell Kang she is adopted, Kang is standing outside the shop’s open door and overhears her.  So that question is resolved.

Freeze frame:  Kang’s shocked face.

1 hour ago, dramaninja said:

Yep and the thing is here we know how angry she was just with that, cant imagine when the real truth how furious she gonna be.

@dramaninja.... I fear that once the truth comes out, SH and JE will truly suffer. JE and SH ruined SJ's Boutique reputation. Almost destroyed HN's reputation and livelihood just to keep them from reuniting , hired a thief, made her declare her daughter dead to the world and made her compensate Ha Nee Apparel. 

Sadly SH and JE don't even think they did anything wrong. JE is still trying to hurt Ha Nee just because she can. When JE was dating DG, she still talked harshly to HN. I have to disagree love didn't change JE at all but made her even more petty because sharing is something she knows nothing about. Some may think Ha Nee was selfish when she was younger but I think differently because Adult Ha Nee is kind but Adult HE doesn't know how to share. Everything she (JE  ) does is out of malice for example she brought coffee and then made sure HN knew that her relationship with HG can hurt him. Smh smh smh 

After incident SH stays home but never apologizes but expect JH to forgive Me just because. JE is telling her SH needs to stay by JH 's side to prevent JH from finding out who HN really is so she needs to apologize. Let me show how ungrateful she is 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, dramaninja said:

SH is going to do something else because she's just that crazy. She's too far gone and determined JH will never know her daughter is alive and right in front of her. The thing is JH knows her sister and knows she will do something and when she does she's out. It's exactly why she made her write the resignation letter. When JH does find out the truth there won't be a rock SH can hide under. No one is going to be able to stop her from totally destroying SH. 

7 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

can any one predict what will happen next? I am sad, I wish HG and HN stay together

I don't think they will break up because HG is not going to let it happen. HN avoiding him is only going to make him sense something is going on with her. HG is like a dog with a bone and will hound her until she tells him the truth. 

@awsparkle... So very true chingu, even her mom said it she is so predictable . She hasn't changed once and she is still the same. As I continue to watch the drama , I am starting t think that SH refuses to change or evolve. I have a feeling that SH will do something so horrible that there will be no way SH can ever forgive her. 

I have also come to the conclusion that JE's misery comes from Karma. She is paying for her sin and lies. The universe doesn't want her to be happy until she put things back in place. She will always be miserable because of the secret she carries. This is the flaw to all villains , they think its their enemy that makes them unhappy but the truth is it is themselves that keeps them for their own happiness   evil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gif teehee-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gifIrony in for someone to be happy is so funny. I also think that DG will cave in because JE is going to hear that JE is sick or something until the truth comes out . Now if DG remains loyal to JE til the end, then I guess DG will truly be the ' WORST FRIEND EVER TO APPEAR IN KDRAMA LAND".  

HN is shocked when she learns she is adopted. but when will she regain her memory??

she remembered the marble she played with as a child and the car accident. she really should talk to her foster mom. 

5 minutes ago, monalisa said:

I know I can't be wrong. I think Ha seung-ri (Ji-eun) was in Unkind ladies? She played the young version of Chae si-ra's character. I recognised her straight away. She looks the same except for the difference in her hair color.

yes. I recognized her too, she has the same eye expressions :) . Ha Seung-ri is a child actress who worked for 19 years :)

9 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

HN is shocked when she learns she is adopted. but when will she regain her memory??

she remembered the marble she played with as a child and the car accident. she really should talk to her foster mom. 

yes. I recognized her too, she has the same eye expressions :) . Ha Seung-ri is a child actress who worked for 19 years :)

HELLO NOHA . ARE YOU FROM EGYPT?

Archived