[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

Things are not going to work in JE and SH's favor once again. They have no idea Han Na is married to Leo who is not going to let Han Na get away with this. The only way JE will escape is if SH admits to her wrong doing and that she did it alone. Since it looks like JE will side with her mother there's no way she will ever be able to turn things around.  She had a chance to redeem herself but she chose the wrong road because of her jealousy of HN. DG misunderstood the first time with the dress but this time he won't. He knows her mother was in that office and had an opportunity to steal the designs. .Hopefully DG will talk things over with JH and let her know JE and her sister are out to harm HN. 

The setup here seems to be going in the direction of everyone leaving the household leaving only SH and her family in that house. JH's mother already likes HN and she will get to know and like EA. Once she finds out HN is not EA's bio daughter things will start moving towards her finding out HN is SJ. From there the pieces will start fitting together that her daughter and granddaughter already knew. That they did everything they could to keep mother and daughter apart. 

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Leo has told the family firmly he's chose HA over Hangang Wool. Hanna also knew Leo is working there; that is why when Leo went to company trip and HA has problems she will asks HG. The thing is she only doesn't know HN is HA's CEO and HG's girlfriend. Hanna doesn't like HN because of HN's past incident (the stealing incident).

If HG's mom knows SH screwed her children, of course she will not let SH go. But, this scenario seems impossible to happen because this case will only focus on people in SJ Boutique, HA, HG and JE (can include DG too?)

@lu09 

I don't think the direction of this drama will go really bad. If the grandmother totally make her mind to move into JG's house, it may be a positive side for her to know first about HN the real SJ. I do agree with @awsparkle

Just finished watching episode 85 and wow wow wow. Delusional people that are empowered by jealousy are very scary. It's like their they are possessed and can't think or see straight. The look on SH's face when she realize her mother moved in with JH is so scary . Also she had the creepiest smile when the model modeled the outfit for fashion week . 

Now Ha Ha will ideally understand what happened to her is exactly what happened to Ha Nee. But Ha Nee's excuse is she has no knowledge on selling loose at the time might have helped hee pick the right part tine job.  Unlike Ha Ha went to school know that copying/ forging someone else design is considered a crime. Smh smh  She put hee faith in her superior and now will be burned by her. Her career will be over now. I hope Ha Ha loses her job just so she can learn to stop being a snob and to grow up. 

TBH I think HG & HN and JG & JH are the only couple whose relationship in the drama has really good chemistry .  JE & DG never moved me and frankly they don't look comfortable around each other or show much affection. DG & JE have never kissed . I wonder if their love can really sail .

5 hours ago, darr said:

I don't really like the angle the drama is going.

Must everybody be evil to prove a point?

Must Hanna be evil?

It was the aunt that was randomly thrown to us with her sassy and unabridged mouth.

Now this.

Everybody will be plotting evil against one person.  To prove which point actually.

Also, why has Leo been secretive about where he works to his wife? What manner of relationship is that.

We know Hanna don't like HN and that was where it ended. Why making her evil and mean now?   People can naturally not like somebody for no just cause but that doesn't mean they will want to harm such person. This drama was a bit realistic till HN confession and it should better go back to its originality that wooed me from the beginning. HG mum is yet to start her own. Aish.

(Seems like I'm mad:D, it's the writer's fault.wanted to watch our cute couple having cute time instead I saw this. It is well)

I second this.. except for HG-HN moment, today's episode is just making my blood boiled faster! I understand that the writers need to bring some bitterness back (too much sweetness going on, I guess) but I have had enough. 

I refused to be sucked into the same patterns of "evilness - resolution - forgiveness - brief sweet moment" - back to "evilness - resolution - forgiveness" again. This is ridiculous! :angry:

Where is the punishment? Why is the person doing the wrong things are not punished? Karma, where are you at?!?! :crazy::crazy::crazy:

120 eps is too long... I can deal with the patterns but only up to a certain point, after all we need to have HOPE that things will get better, but this is too much. I will stop watching until this is resolved.  

SUNNY AGAIN TOMORROW

RECAP, EPISODE 85

Kang asks her Sister if she remembers playing marbles with her.  Her Sister is like, WTF?

Park Sr. is surprised to learn that Hwang’s Mother is trying to set his Son up with a blind date.  Shen he tells Yoon, she is bewildered.

At breakfast, Kang remembers a car coming toward her in addition to the marble.

Halmoni receives a box of fruit from Park Sr..  Hwang’s Mother turns indignant when Halmoni admits that she plans to eat a few of them.

When Lee and Kang encounter each other in a crowded network at the Shopping Network, he surreptitiously takes her hand.

Lee’s Sister and Kang enter a meeting with Lee, Hwang and their boss to unveil their designs.  Hwang is searching the floor for a crack to crawl into.

One of the Shopping Network’s models is photographed in one of Park’s outfits.

When the model takes off Kang’s outfit and leaves the room, Hwang, alone in the room,  is in the process of sabotaging it when Park enters the room and busts her.  Hwang storms out of the room in a huff.

At the House of Yoon, Lee’s and Hwang’s Mothers eye each other warily.  Neither can wait to assault the other with the Truth about her husband. 

Dawg and Lee’s Father are embarrassed when they encounter each other at the Arcade.

Kang’s Mother’s Sister entices Lee’s Father and the Dawg with an “Investment opportunity,”  No cash necessary – credit cards accepted.  The Dawg theorizes that the investment must be safe since Kang’s Mother’s Sister is pitching it.

Yoon scolds Hwang’s Mother for playing matchmaker with her Stepson.  Hwang’s Mother explodes when Yoon tells her that it’s up to Hwang and Park if they want to resume their relationship.  She storms out of Yoon’s office and heads for home.

When Lee walks her home, Kang begs for a kiss before he leaves.  Kang’s Mother stumbles onto this PDA.  When Lee calls her “Omma,” Kang’s Mother is shocked.

Guess who stays for dinner.

Over dinner, Kang’s Mother interrogates Lee.  Then she gives their relationship her blessing.

When Yoon comes home, she is shocked to find Halmoni seated at their dinner table.

Halmoni goes into her I’m An Old Woman Who Can’t Live Without Her Daughter’s care act after dinner.

When Kang’s Mother learns that her Sister has been Whereabouts Unknown all afternoon, she tells her she hopes she isn’t getting involved in another “weird business.”

Halmoni falls asleep in Park Sr. and Yoon’s bedroom.

When Hwang’s Mother learns that Halmoni is sleeping at Yoon’s house, she checks Halmoni’s closet and sees that Halmoni has taken some things with her.

At breakfast, Halmoni announces that she is thinking about moving into their house.

When Leo and Lee’s Sister walk into the Shopping Network and encounter Kang and Lee, Lee’s Sister learns for the first time that Leo works for Kang and has a cow.

When Lee’s Sister encounters Kang in the restroom, she brings up Kang’s arrest and brags that the House of Yoon will best her Fall Line.  Kang is like, WTF?

When models representing Kang’s Firm and the House of Yoon both show up wearing the same design, there is consternation and indignation.

Leo is like, WTF?  Lee’s Sister’s eyes dart around the room.

Freeze Frame: Kang and Yoon.

Someone’s gonna sleep with the fishes tonight.

Seol In A & Jin Ju Hyung with the little girl on last Friday's episode 

Spoiler

Spot the filming on last Sunday (there is Ha Seung Ri (JiEun) and Seo Hyun Cheol (HG's dad) with the IG owner :

Spoiler

Seol In A wear a ring necklace during her recent filming. Will there be a scene where HG give a couple ring to HN? :

Spoiler

2 hours ago, penelop3 said:

Now Ha Ha will ideally understand what happened to her is exactly what happened to Ha Nee. But Ha Nee's excuse is she has no knowledge on selling loose at the time might have helped hee pick the right part tine job.  Unlike Ha Ha went to school know that copying/ forging someone else design is considered a crime. Smh smh  She put hee faith in her superior and now will be burned by her. Her career will be over now. I hope Ha Ha loses her job just so she can learn to stop being a snob and to grow up. 

@penelop3  I think the writers screwed up here.  It's thoroughly believable that Lee's Sister might plagiarize in a moment of weakness but the she-devil bit (threatening Hwang and Kang) comes out of nowhere.

3 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Just finished watching episode 85 and wow wow wow. Delusional people that are empowered by jealousy are very scary. It's like their they are possessed and can't think or see straight. The look on SH's face when she realize her mother moved in with JH is so scary . Also she had the creepiest smile when the model modeled the outfit for fashion week . 

TBH I think HG & HN and JG & JH are the only couple whose relationship in the drama has really good chemistry .  JE & DG never moved me and frankly they don't look comfortable around each other or show much affection. DG & JE have never kissed . I wonder if their love can really sail .

I do agree with you regarding the good chemistry of JG & JH, HN & HG. Overall for me the actress playing Ji Eun always looks uncomfortable, i think based on the videos i've seen of her in some press conference she is a very giggly and sweet girl, for me personally her role doesn't suit her. I think DG stole a kiss from her on of the episodes and yes it looks uncomfortable. 

I can bare the 120 episodes if there are more scenes of HG & HN :wub: but all the evilness that's going on my patience is getting tested..i really do hope SH will pay HARD for all the evilness she has done.

1 hour ago, mamanijared said:

I do agree with you regarding the good chemistry of JG & JH, HN & HG. Overall for me the actress playing Ji Eun always looks uncomfortable, i think based on the videos i've seen of her in some press conference she is a very giggly and sweet girl, for me personally her role doesn't suit her. I think DG stole a kiss from her on of the episodes and yes it looks uncomfortable. 

Ha Seung Ri (JiEun) is just like @mamanijared described; a very giggly and sweet girl. Although she can portray her character as JE very well, but an evil character is not really suitable for her. I mean she doesn't really have strong features to make her like an evil. All I can see is her cheerful personality like when I look her at the press conference. It's okay. She is brilliant enough to think how can she portray her character as she has become an actress since at very young age (4 years old). The only thing is she never appeared in any variety shows since become adult. So, we cannot really know what is her true self outside. Besides, can I say she is same age as Ju Hyung (in Korean age)? She's born on January 1995, meanwhile Ju Hyung on November 1994. I do not really know the calculation of Korean age, but I think they are same age in Korea. That is why whenever she uploads pic on her IG, Ju Hyung will likes and commented on her pic, compared to Seol In A (lol :D) and another interesting fact is her stylists and manager are also close with Ju Hyung and his stylist. All of them are following each other on IG, sometimes took pictures together

Hello Chingu's 

Have you guys noticed that Ha Na's dress was looking shabby, I hated it. Meanwhile Leo's dress looks so classy, the material is fine and the color was so vibrant. I think since JH gave Ha Na a chance to shine, she let it go to her head. I think Ha Na may start to hate Ha Nee too because Ha Nee never went to school and she is good at fashion,designing clothes and being a CEO of a company unlike Ha Na had to get help from JH.  SH sitting in the back row was smirking at the disaster she created but never really looked at Ha Na's design. Didn't she noticed that Ha Nee's dress looked way better than her. I wonder why Ha Na still had the gall to be uppity when she is in the wrong. She didn't seem to have a guilty look on her face.  :angry::angry:  

Jealousy has many faces lol

giphy.gif

Shin Hee is now jealous of she own niece. How pathetic can she be. At the end of this scene she said this is all Kang Ha Nee's fault. This episode we got more info on how she was able to marry Mr Hwang . It was her BIL and sister who made it happen. The sister she hates so much has done so much for her what has Shin Hee done for her sister. Nothing but bring her misery and pain. Smh smh smh 

Shin Hee and Mr. Hwang had no idea that SH's mom was not even home. Isn't that a shame. Selfish people only think of themselves. 

giphy.gif

THE CHEMISTRY IS SO REAL :wub::wub:

giphy.gif

I   I     I hope that Jin Hee remember this conversation she has with Shin Hee.

giphy.gif

Shin Hee emphasizing her pain about her child JH doesn't have any children. She is so bold to remind JH she doesn't have any CHILDREN. In the meantime she is doing her best to cause misunderstanding between mother and child , trying her hardest to GET RID OF Ha Nee when Ha Nee did nothing wrong.  Best news ever Ha Nee is getting her memory back. I bet you Chingu's HN's memories will fully come back if she recreates the accident that made her lose her memory .

No one talked about EA's discomfort about the car accident. I think EA's husband was the one who hit HN. They never told a sole about the accident. This entire time the aunt has been bad mouthing HN when it was her brother who hit the child in the first place. Taking care of her , loving her is one way to repay for what happened in the past . 

Preview

http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/sunnydays/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2018-0177-01-850810,read,,44,781265

For the episode HN gave HG a back hug and I know  how much yall love those

From the preview it sounds like Leo is going to resign because hanna is being stupid.

Every is angry at the together well not HG and HN they are just fine lol, HG is annoyed with his sister, Leo is annoyed with Hanna,JE is annoyed with her mother DG is annoyed with JE

HG 100% stuck by his girl of course.

1 hour ago, dramaninja said:

From the preview it sounds like Leo is going to resign because hanna is being stupid.

What?! Hanui need to do something big here! 

Off topic. Nice to see Ju Hyung and Ha Seung Ri close outside of the filming :

Spoiler

Clear pictures from Ha Seung Ri's stylist : (swipe to the left)

Spoiler

There is a suspicion regarding the ring Ju Hyung put on his finger on IG. You guys can see clearly from one of the pic above. It is said the ring is a couple ring for HN♥HG

HG is so awesome! 

So, he questioned Ha Na about whether or not she stole the design. Of course, Ha Na denied her involvement. HN finally is aware that Ha Na is HG's sister and Leo's wife because she heard HG called out Ha Na "noona". 

In K1 Shopping hallway, HG & HN conversation went on like this...

HN: just now, did you call SJ Boutique designer, "noona"?

HG: that's right, she's my real sister

HN: HG's sister?... real sister?

HG: yes

HN: then, if she's HG's sister, then that means Leo's designer wife?

HG: that's right, brother in law wife is my sister

(HN still in shocked)

HG: is the meeting over?

HN: yes... Team Leader said that she'll properly investigate

HG: no matter who the culprit is, even if it's one my family member, I don't plan to turn a blind eye.. I told you before, to keep personal and work matter separated, right? So without reservation and pressure, you should properly investigate. 

I love you HG-ssi! :kiss_wink:

HG & HN scene in the car...

After HN lets out a big sigh..

HN: sorry

HG: no need to apologize

HN: thank you for taking me home

HG: from the person you love, "sorry" & "thank you" are not the words you want to hear.. when we feel like saying these (words), let's say "I LOVE YOU" instead... :wub:

HN: i love you

HG: me too (then he did their i love you "sign/gesture")

(HN seemed a bit confused about the gesture)

HG: who was the one showed me to the this (sign) to express our love so no one notices?

(then HN gets it and does the sign to him)

HN: thank you for cheering me up.... ah, I LOVE YOU

HG: don't worry too much, since it seems what you're saying is true.. plus, HN Apparel has gone thru a problems in the past and it's been able to get backed up.. just like you

:wub::wub::wub:

Last scene... in HN's office 

HN: why did you come her?... i told you to go home

HG: because I knew you were going to be alone like this... have you had dinner?

HN: I was gonna go home and have some

HG: let's head out... let's have dinner together and then i'll drop you home

HN: ok

HG: is not over until is over.. let's go

(HN back hugs HG)

HN: don't turn around.. you know I look ugly when I cry

(HG turns around anyways)

HG: you look pretty

HN: how can you be joking?, when I'm this scared...

HG: no evidence has turned up, so tomorrow, instead of being down, you should confidently tell the truth.... people will believe it. plus you also have Leo Designer...

HN: yeah..

HG: so just think about telling the truth.. can you do it? (not 100% about this one)

(HN nods as an agreement)

Archived