[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank goodness HN-HG didnt follow the typical new lovers phone scene.

"You hang up first." "No you first." "No you first" "I still hear you're breathing, you hang up first." No you first" Aaawww, you first"" :crazy:

That drives me craaazy :crazy::crazy:

Hahahaha.. look at the Aunt shooting hearts at HG's dad when he said "All men must do houseworks"

But poor him though being treated poorly by his wife. He's adorable, why wouldn't the wife appreciate him as he is. :huh:

Note that HN's couple bucket list are all taken from a typical Kdrama scenes.. :sweatingbullets: :lol: :lol:

1 hour ago, dramaninja said:

Preview youtube style

be

Ugh too much cuteness is killing me lol 

I watched the episode during my lunch break and I was squealing of all the HN:heart:HG scenes!!!! I looked like an idiot lmao 

I really hope they get married towards the end of the drama. That would be awesome. 

& here is to hoping the HN/SJ secret is revealed in the next couple of episodes. 

One more episode left before the weekend :tears:

I only look forward to Monday’s because of this drama but I hate it cuz i have to go back to work lol 

counting the hours till the next episode. :w00t:

4 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Preview youtube style

be

The way they stare at each other sooo sweet!

I'm happy with the episodes lately less screen time for JE and more feel good scenes with HN & HG, I also like JH and JG together. :D

3 hours ago, jackieoh said:

Ugh too much cuteness is killing me lol 

I watched the episode during my lunch break and I was squealing of all the HN:heart:HG scenes!!!! I looked like an idiot lmao 

I really hope they get married towards the end of the drama. That would be awesome. 

& here is to hoping the HN/SJ secret is revealed in the next couple of episodes. 

One more episode left before the weekend :tears:

I only look forward to Monday’s because of this drama but I hate it cuz i have to go back to work lol 

counting the hours till the next episode. :w00t:

I feel the same haha...I look forward  to mondays now because of this drama. :lol:

Oh, heads up guys... seems like trouble is brewing from SH again. We can never get some peace and quiet huh! :sweatingbullets:

I read this in the comments section in dramanice: 

Text preview for ep. 84:
JE's dad hears from HN's aunt that HN is not the biological daughter of Eun-ae and tells SH. Meanwhile, SH stops by HN Apparel's office and finds (and probably steals) Leo's design.

Original:
동석(김명수)은 고모로부터 하늬가 은애의 친딸이 아니라는 사실을 듣고 선희에게 이야기한다. 한편 선희(지수원)는 하늬어패럴 사무실에 들렀다가 레오(로빈)의 디자인을 발견하는데...

http://disq.us/p/1vhj9wv

2 hours ago, penelop3 said:

Oh, heads up guys... seems like trouble is brewing from SH again. We can never get some peace and quiet huh! :sweatingbullets:

I read this in the comments section in dramanice: 

Text preview for ep. 84:
JE's dad hears from HN's aunt that HN is not the biological daughter of Eun-ae and tells SH. Meanwhile, SH stops by HN Apparel's office and finds (and probably steals) Leo's design.

Original:
동석(김명수)은 고모로부터 하늬가 은애의 친딸이 아니라는 사실을 듣고 선희에게 이야기한다. 한편 선희(지수원)는 하늬어패럴 사무실에 들렀다가 레오(로빈)의 디자인을 발견하는데...

http://disq.us/p/1vhj9wv

If you guys remember last Saturday the actors uploaded bts pics from their filming and look like there will be a scene where all from HA and SJ Boutique will have a meeting (probably) and maybe will discuss something about the designs from both company. 

Mr. Hwang is pabo! He should let JH knows the news, not SH! Lol -.- 

Now that I think back SH is the one who create troubles for HN and people around her. 

@mamanijared @jackieoh Same with me too! My weekdays now are filled with happiness and anticipation because of this drama! ♥

I really want to see them go on a trip together, just the two of them and see the sunrise. If writer-nim decides to make them as husband and wife for the last episode, then maybe after the wedding they will go to honeymoon and the next day watch the sunrise. How sweet it will be :wub:

On another topic the fun fact is in reality most celebrity couples will rent the theater or find the time when less people come to watch a movie :D

1 hour ago, meoooooowwww said:

If you guys remember last Saturday the actors uploaded bts pics from their filming and look like there will be a scene where all from HA and SJ Boutique will have a meeting (probably) and maybe will discuss something about the designs from both company. 

Mr. Hwang is pabo! He should let JH knows the news, not SH! Lol -.- 

Now that I think back SH is the one who create troubles for HN and people around her. 

@mamanijared @jackieoh Same with me too! My weekdays now are filled with happiness and anticipation because of this drama! ♥

The aunt is only going to tell Hwang that EA is not HN's bio mother. He still won't know that HN is JH's child because the aunt doesn't know.  No one but SH and JE know that HN is SJ. SH is going to tell the wimp to keep his mouth shut but he will probably spill it to someone. The biggest bomb that HN is SJ will come later. 

The pictures we saw will probably be the event JE mentioned to HN about the companies presenting their new lines. If SH steals Leo's design what I'm thinking is it will backfire on her. JH protected SH with the fabric incident but she won't protect her this time. Whose design it is will come into question and Leo will be able to prove it's his. Who stole it will come will be next and it will probably be Han Na who is blamed. She needs a kick in the butt for snubbing HN because of SH's lie. Han Na is not going to take being falsely accused of something she didn't do. She's going to spill it that SH gave her the design and she would never think to steal from her husband. 

Once it's found out that SH stole the design JH is not going to protect SH this time and let someone else take the blame. It's going to be an eye opener for JH about SH. I think everyone in the witches castle will start to see SH in a different light. 

Hello chingu's  How have you guys been doing lately. @dramaninja  I see you in alot of threads and your GIF's are made so quickly. I have not been able to comment in the threads for the past two day but have been watching my dramas

Episode 83 and 84 have been really good and I want to give the writer around of applause for the script. The actors/actresses are doing a good job. 

I hate Sa Rang's aunt and I wonder if she has any problems she is running from. I really wonder why she came by a visit and you can see she really dislike HN. She even blames Ha Nee for her brother's death. She likes Sa Rang more and she will be the one to spill the beans. This type of character in drama's are so annoying and I can never find it in my heart to like her. I wonder what does she know about how Ha Nee was brought home. How do you like the way che keep calling Ha Nee a foundling. :angry::angry: Her hope is to have Ha Nee become the breadwinner because of all EA has done for her. EA looks at her as a precious daughter not a foundling. She is so greedy , selfish and cruel. She is going to spread that tit bit around until Ha Nee's hear about. 

We  Now I have lots of questions, Did Sa Rang complain to the aunt about EA playing favortism? Is that why the aunt want Ha Nee gone? Why she expects Ha Nee to support the family? We all know Ha Nee has been contibuting, why is the aunt acting so mean to Ha Nee.  I want you all to look at the difference between SH, JE and Sa Rang. Sa Rang isn't bitter at all about the favoritism, she was able to tell Ha Nee that her mom does favor Ha Nee alot. Ha Nee sat there and listened to her sister and made no judgement. She never noticed that. Unlike SH and JE who wallowed in their bitterness. JE worked hard to succeed meanwhile SH looked for the easy way to get approval from her mom. 

SH is starting to unravel, snapping at her mom, her husband , her kids and also treating DG like the insect that is needed to be stepped on. SH has no respect and is cruel to people who she thinks is beneath her. I wish once she reaches the bottom they do the same to her. She has no wealth and yet she thinks it is right to mistreat her niece because she wants her sister's wealth for her children. I do get quite confused when people covet someone else's wealth as their own. How can they believe that they earned that wealth when they weren't the ones who worked for it. 

Theory.. 

maybe the aunts husband is the one that hit the little girl and they asked EA to take her in because they didn’t want to get caught. Now she wants HN gone because she feels guilty.. or more likely is afraid the truth will be found out of what they did...this would explain her animosity toward HN

18 minutes ago, ajummapunkinssi said:

Theory.. 

maybe the aunts husband is the one that hit the little girl and they asked EA to take her in because they didn’t want to get caught. Now she wants HN gone because she feels guilty.. or more likely is afraid the truth will be found out of what they did...this would explain her animosity toward HN

@ajummapunkinssi  That is a good theory and I wish that is what happened but I have to disagree. If this is true then she is truly a horrible person. Her husband hit a child and they took that child they have committed a crime and dragged EA with them. The reason I disagree is because she mention “how glad she was her mom was dead cause she she didn’t get to see her son die trying to take care of a foundling “. This was said in episode 83. 

36 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@ajummapunkinssi  That is a good theory and I wish that is what happened but I have to disagree. If this is true then she is truly a horrible person. Her husband hit a child and they took that child they have committed a crime and dragged EA with them. The reason I disagree is because she mention “how glad she was her mom was dead cause she she didn’t get to see her son die trying to take care of a foundling “. This was said in episode 83. 

She doesn’t seem like much of a good person anyway.. she obviously disliked HN very much just because she isn’t their birth daughter.. you’re probably right though that she wasn’t involved.. just a thought that crossed my mind 

Preview out: 

http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/sunnydays/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2018-0177-01-850810,read,,42,781167

하늬(설인아)와 한결(진주형)은 하늬네 집 앞에서 포옹을 하다 은애(윤복인)에게 들킨다. 문여사(남능미)는 진국(최재성)이 보내온 선물 답례를 핑계로 진국의 집에 방문하는데... 

Looks like Hana still misunderstands HN?

And EA caught HN-HG in a deep embrace? :wub:

2 minutes ago, penelop3 said:

Preview out: 

http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/sunnydays/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2018-0177-01-850810,read,,42,781167

하늬(설인아)와 한결(진주형)은 하늬네 집 앞에서 포옹을 하다 은애(윤복인)에게 들킨다. 문여사(남능미)는 진국(최재성)이 보내온 선물 답례를 핑계로 진국의 집에 방문하는데... 

Looks like Hana still misunderstands HN?

And EA caught HN-HG in a deep embrace? :wub:

@penelop3 In the preview, Hana will finally get to know that HN is the president of HN Apparel. And HN asks HG to charge/give some *energy* before he leaves. HG tells her "I love you" as he embraces her and EA shows up.. :joy:

13 minutes ago, mqiuwen said:

@penelop3 In the preview, Hana will finally get to know that HN is the president of HN Apparel. And HN asks HG to charge/give some *energy* before he leaves. HG tells her "I love you" as he embraces her and EA shows up.. :joy:

THANK YOUUU! 

Hana still hasn't seen HG's (fake/real) girlfriend right?

Btw... Jealous HG is the cutest! :lol:

EDIT: HN is finally dropping the MD-nim and call HG - HG Oppa, which made him flustered .. or call him HG-sii which is waaay better than MD-nim. :P

HG~HN scenes were so cute on today's episode :wub::wub::wub:

Here's a brief translation of their scene in front of HN's house

HN: MD-nim...

HG: Did you sleep well?

HN: What brings you here without a call?

HG: You mentioned "go to work with with you boyfriend" in the bucket list

HN: ahhh... I said that because we work in the same company (not 100% sure about this one)

HG: well, that one of the reasons, I also have to get charged for the day...

HN: charge?

HG then hugs her :love: and says...

HG; KHN-ssi, you're my vitamin

HN: what are you saying early in the morning 

HG: stay still, I'm charging now

DG appears and sees them

HN: Oppa, are you heading to work?

DG: yes, it seems both of you're busy, i'll head out first

HN: ahh, omg, what am I going to do... 

Does anybody know which ep that tells HN's past the moment of the incident?

I think it was told from JE's memories. 

I feel like watching it again after seeing today's Ep.. something about the marble rolling trigger some memories to HN - that was the moment before the incident right? :blink: 

2 minutes ago, penelop3 said:

Does anybody know which ep that tells HN's past the moment of the incident?

I think it was told from JE's memories. 

I feel like watching it again after seeing today's Ep.. something about the marble rolling trigger some memories to HN - that was the moment before the incident right? :blink: 

There are many times showed HN and JE's past incident, during the fake SJ appeared, when JE told her mom about HN is SJ (around eps 50/60)

Archived