[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

1 hour ago, mamanijared said:

I'm hoping that Ji Eun will spill  some secret while she is drunk on tonight's episode. 

Also I'm hoping for Hana to confess, this is her last chance to redeem herself, if she really loves Leo she will come clean and save her relationships with Hang Gyul and Leo. Please do the right thing and not be sucked into SH's evil ways.

Looking forward to more HG and HN sweet moments. :D

We are hopping the same thing. 

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, darr said:

JE being selfish to the end. It hurts, right?

She can't have DG. I don't know if the guy is over her yet but it will do him good to forget all about her. No commitments yet and they didn't sleep together so why is she behaving that DG is her world. I can only guess cos she dont actually know what love means.

@darr   I have said this lot of times JE doesn't know what love means. Look at her behavior, she gets drunk and then goes to Park Do Kyung's house and I quote " Why did she have to breakup", Not why did we have but why her. Even though there are two people in a relationship, it is still about her. 

I have been conflicted on putting the blame on Mrs Moon for the way Shin Hee and Ji Eun came to be. I feel that favoritism is a part of life and that shouldn't excuse a person who is harming someone else due to their jealousy. Sure it is hard to watch someone being favored over you and I have been through it. So I do know what it feels like but as a human being you need to rise above it and love one self otherwise you will be miserable. Being happy is key, knowing yourself and loving one self is also another way to succeed in life.  We can't change people but I also want to say , I get why Halmeoni favored Jin Hee, SJ and also Ji Hoo. It is because of their personality. Ji Hoo is so warm, smiles a lot, cute and his personality is also good. I think Jin Hee may have been same when she was younger, a ray of sunshine, lot of smile and very warm. SJ was just like her mom and dad combined, so full of energy, lot of smile and so caring... Unlike SH and Ji Eun they aren't all smiles, warmth and lots of energy. 

Now lets get to Park Do Kyung, what is wrong with this guy.... He knows Shin Hee stole the design but yet he chooses to go on a blind date so that Shin Hee can relax. DK messed up real bad now for choosing to keep the truth at bay because he again want to protect that lying scheming girl. JE and DK are weak characters, I can't wait for DK to realize her love for him wasn't strong enough to do the right thing. JE's hatred for Ha Nee is really strong, she let her mom ruin her career. I know for a fact Ji Eun can lose her job because she knew her clients design was stolen and did nothing because SHE HATES HN. DK also know JE hated Ha Nee. This boy rather choose to protect JE for her wrong doing and ruin a company because she is jealous. 

12 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Really disappointed with Hanna she had 3 chances s to tell the truth, she lied to her husband, her brother and her boss.

Oh woow... is that what happened? If that's the case, she has burnt so many bridges. She has to swim if she wants to go back.

I don't understand why she couldn't just tell the truth, especially when everybody knows she's lying. This is so sad. :unsure:

What would the writers hope to gain by making Hana turns like this. :blink:

Wait.. she'll eventually be forgiven, by Leo, by HG, by HN, by everybody. IF that's the message that the writers are trying to say, then I'm totally pissed. To cheat and lie yet still be forgiven? :crazy:

Whatever happen with Morality 101?

10 hours ago, meoooooowwww said:

Why is it hard for DG to tell the truth to HN? -.- Does he take on HN's side now? For Leo... Shouldn't a designer put their official logo as copyright after they make a design? It will be really helpful and acts as a solid prove if there are cases your designs being plagiarized.

Oh? DG hasn't told HN about SH being in the office alone? :o

I have this theory about DG. It's never about LOVE. It's not about DG loving JE too much that he didn't say anything to HN about JE/SH.

If you love someone, you want to protect them from the bad, even if the bad means themselves. Like you want to stop your partner doing drugs. You won't enable his drug habit by not doing anything. Instead, you want to help him get better by facing the truth and seek for help. 

The way I see it now, DG does not truly love JE. Confronting JE or revealing the truth to HN means facing up the real truth about the person he loves. It's easier to deny or close one's eyes than to see the truth because the truth might hurt him. If he closed one eye or pretend not to know, he is just protecting himself from failure, embarrassment, or reality; that the person he cares actually capable of doing such evil things. It's not love. It's called being selfish. :huh:

Woohoo!! 

Ha Na confessed to JH that she copied the design! :w00t: She continued saying that she had no clue that the design was HN's Apparel Leo's design.. is she knew that, she would've never done it. JH shocked said "you expect me to believe that she had no idea it was HN's Apparel design and it was coincidence that you drew the same design?".. Ha Na handed JH the USB and told her that SH gave it to her. SH tried to meddle in so Ha Na couldn't give an explanation, but JH told her to stay out. Ha Na then continued explaining to JH that SH gave her USB to give her an idea since she was struggling with coming up with a design. 

Yay!! Ha Na, you did so well!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I'll be back in a bit with HG and HN scene translation... :lol:

Just now, penelop3 said:

It hurts to see JH doing all the apologizing... but it's a CEO's job. 

@penelop3.... It is their job but SH keeps humiliating JH. It's like SH doesn't believe in her sister's talents to keep interfering. Sadly SH will never learn because she doesn't think she did anything wrong. Smh smh

7 minutes ago, penelop3 said:

I think I heard the same thing...

Aaah.. and of course, Leo forgives Hana. 

Water under the bridge? No harm no foul? :sweatingbullets:

Its his wife and yeah I know she lied but she didn't actually do the stealing herself lol.

That would be a different story though if she stole it herself!

1 minute ago, dramaninja said:

Its his wife and yeah I know she lied but she didn't actually do the stealing herself lol.

That would be a different story though if she stole it herself!

Aaaah.. yes.. people make mistake. (cycle #3: forgiveness mode) 

Leo loves Hana and he'd definitely forgives her. If only Hana admits right away that what she did was wrong instead of lying. 

Did JH forgive Hana as well?

I wonder what JH did to SH? :o

HN meeting HG in his office scene...

HG: are you done with the meetinh with Hwang MD?

HN: yes... let's have lunch together?

HG: ok

(Team Leader walked in)

Team Leader: Lee MD, I was going to give you a phone call, but you're here... don't you want to go on a blind date?

HN: blind date??

Team Leader: seems like KHN-ssi wants to go on a blind date as well... unfortunately this time, I only found one for Lee MD.. I'll get KHN one for next time... (looking at HG) is my friend's sister and she's very pretty..  also, I heard she studied design in the same college you attended..

HG: I don't know..

Team Leader: Lee MD, you don't have a girlfriend... just meet her without pressure..

HG: I do have a girlfriend

Team Leader: really? Since when? Is it a serious/real relation?

HG: yes, I love her very much :wub::wub::wub::wub:

Team Leader: ok, it can't be helped... 

Next scene in the park....

(HN looking at HG)

HG: why? Is there something stuck in my face?

HN: no... I was thinking about how I melted your cold attitude.. how can you lived your daily life without changing your attitude? (sorry, not 100% confident about this one :sweatingbullets:)

HG: what do you mean?

(then HG grabs HN hands)

HG: are you referring to when I say I love you words?

(HN just smiles and HG puts one of her hands on his chest)

HG: can you feel my heart racing?

HN: yes, if somebody else feels it, they would thought that it is running

HG: do you know where the finger that this heart wants to head to is at? (sorry again, I don't think this is very accurate :sweatingbullets:)

HN: where?

(HG puts the ring on her ring finger)

HG: here, in the fourth/ring finger.. (HG puts the ring on his finger).... KHN-ssi heart and my heart are connected/one from now on... :heart:  :heart::heart::heart::heart:

OMO OMO!! HG-ssi!!! :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:. I have officially died of happiness... 

PS.. sorry guys if the translations are not accurate... there were some hard to understand words during their park scene :sweatingbullets:... I still hope you enjoy them :lol:

I love the OTP, but I'm wondering if they're going a bit fast with the ring if it's a "proposal" ring. However, If it's a couple ring, that's fine. On a side note, the 'prop ring' is a tad too big on HN's finger. :lol:

Glad Hanna told the truth and admitted to her plagiarizing Leo's design and that it was SH who passed the USB to her. At the very least, JH knows about her sister's shady-ness a bit.

1 hour ago, whome said:

I love the OTP, but I'm wondering if they're going a bit fast with the ring if it's a "proposal" ring. However, If it's a couple ring, that's fine. On a side note, the 'prop ring' is a tad too big on HN's finger. :lol:

It is just a couple ring. HN will make it as a necklace. Still remember one of HN's bucket list is to wear match couple item? HG has fulfilled her wish. So, there are two out of six from the bucket list HG has fulfilled them. 

51 minutes ago, meoooooowwww said:

It is just a couple ring. HN will make it as a necklace. Still remember one of HN's bucket list is to wear match couple item? HG has fulfilled her wish. So, there are two bucket list HG has fulfilled them. 

This couple:heart::kiss_wink:

Oh my!

Whatever the ring signifies, cos I know rings are for deeper bonding. 

I'm in love with them:blush:

Hanna confessed finally. So good.she has been an upright lady and can do anything for the love she shared with Leo. When she defied her parents and registered their marriage without their consent, I knew she is principled like her brother. She may be a bit sassy like all women but she don't play with Leo. Though they are not the main focus of the drama but I love their budding family life. 

About JE, I don't know how much an idiott DG will continue to be because of her. Why is he so weak willed?  If JE can control him like this, what happens if the were to get married?

That guy should grow a liver and call her out for what she is and should also stop kissing up to SH. It's nauseating.  Imagine, telling him to go for blind date

What right does she have.

It will be hard from my point of view for them to be together when everything is exposed anyway.

Who knows what the writer will throw at us again.

Archived