[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

Second scene... in HG's car...

HN: MD-nim, from now on, you don't need to do it..

HG: what?

HN: take/drive me to work.... MD-nim also needs to go work and because of me, you'll have to wake up earlier and will more tired...

HG: Are you worry about showing this (morning scenes) to PDG-ssi?

HN: a little...

HG: why?

HN: because DG oppa and JE have broken up... I don't want him to see something that will make him more sad... he's already been having a hard time... oppa hasn't gotten over JE...

HG: can you stop it...

HN: what?

HG: saying "oppa"

HN: ah, OK... but, if I don't call oppa... oppa, what am I supposed to call him?.... guess I'll have to think of a different way to call him... 

LOL, HG stare after she said "oppa" twice was hilarious... :joy: love that HN trying her hardest to please her boyfriend... :love:

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Third scene... at HN's office...

HN: MD-nim... what's with this (teddy bear)?

HG: is a gift

HN: thank you.. it's very cute

HG: with a stuff animal like this, you can hug it whenever you're having a hard time.. (telling HN, but looking at DG)... you can throw away the previous ones (teddy bears from DG?)

DG: good idea... HN, do well

HN: yes oppa.. let's go MD-nim

HG: (to DG) then let's see each other another time DG oppa-nim :joy:

Fourth scene.. at the park...

HN: MD-nim, are you angry?

HG: no

HN: you know.. DG oppa..... you're jealous of DG oppa, right?

HG: who says I'm jealous? I'm not a narrow-minded (i think) person..

HN stares are him... 

HG: what are you doing?

HN: don't be jealous..... (whispering in his hear) HG oppa.. :wub::wub:

HG: how can people live hearing this others calling them like this..... making their heart drop...

HN: why... oppa?... HG oppa... oppa...

HG: stop it... I've lost... I admit that I was concerned about PDG since I know how you felt about him and also saw when you had a hard time because of him

HN: (pulling his cheek) really? were you this concerned? 

HG notting his head

HN: fool, I towards MD-nim... no, HG-ssi, don't you know I have a hard time when I don't see all day long?

HG: Me too.. because of you I"m going crazy... (pulling her cheeks) don't call him like that...

HN: but.. I've been calling him oppa all this time.. if I don't call him oppa, then what am I supposed to call him?... President... 

HG: President PDG...

HN: OK, I got it... ok, HG oppa?

We got not much conversation between them in the last 2 scenes (at the batting field & when they were on the street). We saw HG teaching HN how to properly hold the bat and how to stand. The last scene with the girl... after HN picked up the ball, HG called her name several times and holding the girl's hand, told HN that the owner of the ball is waiting... if she really wants of those balls, he can buy one for her.... HN laughed and said, no, it's not that (wanting a ball).. 

These 2 are going to be the death of me... I can't deal with so much cuteness :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub: :joy:

@mqiuwen - Thank you for the translations.  This was a nice episode where they are moving the story line forward.  It was surprising that JE found out about her mother stealing the designs and I think she was throwing defenses about HN and that smirk from SH -  I want JH to wake up and wipe that smirk away with a slap.  

The aunt being a meanie is not positive in the drama, but the news that HN is adopted need to reach the right ears.  (JG ->JH ?).  Will JH see HN differently and try to think why HN has so many characteristics similar to her?  

The reveal about SH 's husband being the guard was outed by HG dad in his drunken stupor.  Don't know if JE dad also did the same about HG dad?  

I cannot fathom how much hate SH has for her niece and her sister because of her greed and I hope the end is near and would like to see SH on the streets with her nothing.  I don't want a soft hearted JH forgiving SH just because she is her sister.  

@angelwingssf Your welcome chingu! And thank you for providing a brief summary of what else happened on today's episode. I skipped every one else's scenes and jumped right into HG~HN scenes :D. I've been MIA for the past 2 days and wanna to make it up to all of you by providing translations of our lovey-dovey couple :kiss_wink:.

Hi guys, had 2 episodes to catch up with.

What's this about the reveal from the aunt?  

Is that the route the writer want to go?

Okay, he has been good so we will go with him.

I will probably watch around Monday.

Appt weekend all:heart:

10 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

Don't see any hesitation between the two.  They are so comfortable acting ? or  (:wub: - is it? Are they really a couple in real life ?)

@angelwingssf I don't know, but I ship them in real life! Some are saying that they share a lot of common things in real life, especially the fact that they're dog lovers. :lol:

1 hour ago, dramaninja said:

Teaching Babe to Bat :heart:

@dramaninja please make a gift of HG's smile when HN successfully make the bat. His smile is like truly comes from his heart..  What I mean is his smile is not kinda for an acting at all.

@mqiuwen for now I hope they are become a close friends. If one day they become a couple in real life, it will be very good! I don't know if you have read my posts here yesterday.. About the fact that I think Seol In A is the one that create an IG account @ bichon__mayo (her stylist's dog) and she followed Ju Hyung. I think that is because she knows he really a dog lover and want to let him knows about that account's existence. But, just now I stalk again that account and see that either she or her stylist unfollowed Ju Hyung :joy:

♥♥♥

Their body language is so in sync and the hugs and holding each other is so natural..  I think they are dating in real life probably in secret.  Compared to what I have watched on "Shall we live together", there the main OTP are so far apart.  Even the sweet moments feel staged.  

Today's was a great episode.  The HN-JG scenes have an overflow of chemicals....  I mean, great chemistry :) ... HN's smile when he hugs her outside the house is like she is a real-life GF who is totally into the guy.  The way he puts his face down on her neck also is like he is not acting.  In fact I hardly remember any guy doing a face thing like that in all the Kdramas I have seen. Hmm....

I guess the story can easily get resolved now with HN happening to see the marble in JH's box, now that she remembers something about the marble...  No need for EA's sister-in-law and her big mouth.  Maybe JH and HN may get close and JH would tell HN about SuJeong, shown HN the box with the baby items.  Emotional scenes can follow....

6 minutes ago, jayakris said:

Today's was a great episode.  The HN-JG scenes have an overflow of chemicals....  I mean, great chemistry :) ... HN's smile when he hugs her outside the house is like she is a real-life GF who is totally into the guy.  The way he puts his face down on her neck also is like he is not acting.  In fact I hardly remember any guy doing a face thing like that in all the Kdramas I have seen. Hmm....

It is more than just chemistry.  You guys see that too.  I have never seen any drama couple like these two.  So something is fishy.  It is as if she is his real life GF.  They would gel well (I think!) if their characters are similar to the drama.  I saw HG in one of the interviews and he is pretty down to earth person and so is HN in real life.  So, may be a match made in heaven.  

She has started to remember the ball and as you said, she might talk to JH or the mother visiting her daughter might say HN reminds her of SJ and her dead husband.  She may comment it out to HN mom and see her shocked face too.  

Anyway, enjoying the cute moments of our OTP.  

32 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Umm is JE starting to worry about her cousin or am I going crazy what the heck.She is not feeling what her mother did with the stealing.

Yeah, she is quite possibly getting ready to "flip" on her mother.  To be frank, the writer has been trying to show for a while (maybe somewhat unsuccessfully) that JE is somebody who is forcing herself to go against what her conscience tells her in her actions related to HN.   They kept showing JE looking at herself in the mirror in her room, which was probably to imply that she was not liking what she was seeing.  I think the writer wants to tell us that the real JE is what she was at the beginning when she was super-friendly with HN, and that the current JE is a victim of a psychological complex that has overtaken her, that she wants to get rid of.   But none of us have bought it if the writer has been trying to convey this to us, and we have only taken her for being pretty much evil by nature.  I expect that the writer will try to make her a good girl again.   It will look a bit unnatural to us, possibly.

4 hours ago, jayakris said:

Yeah, she is quite possibly getting ready to "flip" on her mother.  To be frank, the writer has been trying to show for a while (maybe somewhat unsuccessfully) that JE is somebody who is forcing herself to go against what her conscience tells her in her actions related to HN.   They kept showing JE looking at herself in the mirror in her room, which was probably to imply that she was not liking what she was seeing.  I think the writer wants to tell us that the real JE is what she was at the beginning when she was super-friendly with HN, and that the current JE is a victim of a psychological complex that has overtaken her, that she wants to get rid of.   But none of us have bought it if the writer has been trying to convey this to us, and we have only taken her for being pretty much evil by nature.  I expect that the writer will try to make her a good girl again.   It will look a bit unnatural to us, possibly.

I agree with everything you said here. I think this time JE will not let anybody, including her mom to ruin HA because HA is already her responsibility and her pride to the eye of K1 Home Shopping.

1) The scenes when HN started to remember a bit of her past incidents and when JE finds out that SH stole Leo's design are becoming a hot topic among K-netizens in Naver. 

2) Read some comments on videos of HN♥HG scenes on Naver TV and many of them really like this couple. Of course there are also comments about how handsome Jin Ju Hyung is, but the great comments and get more likes are something like this; 'This is so cool! So sweet ~' , 'They are look good together' , 'They got the highest rating whenever their scenes together appeared'. 

3) Comments about the kiss scene on eps 81 : 'Finally ~~ ♥♥' , 'The confession from HN is really cool; said I like you, then a peck on HG's lips, said I love you and finally a deep kiss' , 'Their scenes are short' 

Lolololol I really love read all the comments :wub:

4 hours ago, jayakris said:

I think they want to use her relationship with DG to kind of redeem her here.. her mother has ultimately done most of the dirty work, and if her own accord. JE began with the blouse and stopped herself from actually hitting HN, but since she began dating DG she has changed and I think she ultimately wants to be a person that she can live in front of DG. She really seems to love him and I think that may be a turning point for her. She isn’t there yet though, she may want HN gone, she may not want to share her relationships with HN, want the truth of HN be known etc.. but i don’t think she is willing or wants to illegally do anything to HN, maybe she has some sort of moral compass from watching her aunt.. she is emotionally exhausted right now too, and HN isn’t really a threat to her. I’ll be curious how she actually deals with it when the truth comes out, I almost expect her to be part of the revealing.. I think there will be a big redemption of JE and there will be an ending with her and DG together 

Archived