[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

Aaah dang.. HN cut SH's ranting at the wrong moment! 

and when SH said, "I'll die at this rate. The stress will kill me." - is it wrong for me to dance a little inside? :P 

I think Leo deserves more appreciation.

Rather than having a face-off with Hana and listening her saying lies to his face and to herself, he'd rather resigned. 

He truly loves Hana despite knowing what kind of a person she is. She doesn't deserve him. :wacko:

And I don't respect Hana as a person. It takes Leo's sacrifice to make her tell the truth. Why can't she tell the truth in the first place. Her only saving grace is that at least her conscience works, unlike SH and JE. :huh:

OMG.. the whole JH-SH-JE scene is so wrong so many lies and the way everybody believes it! :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

So now that we're at the final stage of the cycle (bad things - resolution - forgiveness - happy moments), I hope it stays happy a little bit longer. I hope next cycle is about HN's past please.. but I have a feeling that the writers will want to stretch that longer. 

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, mqiuwen said:

@anungnymous thanks chingu for sharing tomorrow's episode preview :kiss_wink:

LOL, it looks like the man who bumped with HN will be asking for her phone # :lol:

HN will be telling HG that is not a good idea to be wearing this (the ring) and that's why we see him flicking her forehead... :joy:

Lol thats why  he got the ring lol he predicted this :joy:

23 minutes ago, mqiuwen said:

LOL, it looks like the man who bumped with HN will be asking for her phone # :lol:

HN will be telling HG that is not a good idea to be wearing this (the ring) and that's why we see him flicking her forehead... :joy:

Lol, he wants to shout from the rooftops and she wants to keep it close to her heart:joy:

34 minutes ago, ajummapunkinssi said:

yet I find myself awed and respectful of how Leo handled it and disgust with his DG is handling his own situation. My conclusion is that the difference is in the person receiving that forgiveness or grace.. HaNa was touched and showed remorse for putting her husband in a place where he needed to choose and where she knew she had done wrong she confessed and made it right. She didn’t go into this with the mentality to do wrong. 

I totally agree with you. HG never questions HN's character... at least not after they've gotten to know each other. Leo never outright blamed Hanna either, he tried to get her to confess and let it go when she didn't. They both trust their partners unconditionally. We know HN's always morally upright, and Hanna didn't steal the designs herself. Hanna did lie when people were questioning her, but I think  that's more her stubbornness and pride than her intention to do any wrong.

DG on the other hand consistently sees JE doing intentionally bad things and he just turns a blind eye. He tries to reason with her to turn herself in and tell her that she's not a bad person, which is all the more frustrating. What bugs me more is that he's also supposed to be a close friend to HN. They lived in the same house for so long and they even share an office space, and yet when HN is in trouble and this whole debacle was happening, his solution is to go to JE? He just stood there watching while JE yells at HN for no reason. Part of me is happy that they are both miserable while HG and HN are being super adorable.

SK is like a loose pack of cards. Kekekeekeeee:lol:

HG knows how to convey feelings required for the moment and at the moment. His voice is not helping matters too. Sometimes if he is expressing his love for HN, his voice tends to be deeper u can hardly hear him.  Men that are so much in love and at this stage of their relationship have this husky voice that expresses what the feel inside. Kudos to the director. For love scenes to feel real and alive, these are parts of the things that makes it complete. HG is doing it very well.

JE on the other hand is expressing her tortured heart so well had we not known who she was, we will start feeling for her. 

As for SH, the best actress award on daily will go to her. She is a very talented actress I must admit. Her acting awe me.

These 3 are my favourite actors in this drama. (Why should I like these two devils?) 

It will be a serious situation if HN really give her phone number to the man who bumped with her, or if she doesn't give, that man could be appeared again out of nowhere and try to get close with HN and if these scenarios happen, HG will get jealous for second time. I hope these scenarios are not happen. 

I really x100 like the scene when JH got angry with SH. I wonder how angry JH will be once the truth about HN is SJ is out and because SH and JE keep secret among themselves. It will be a real explosive madness from JH.

I've watched the video updated from Ju Hyung's management (when HG put on the couple ring on HN's finger) and my heart beats faster. I do not know why :joy:.

From the actress played as Team Leader in Fashion Team :

Spoiler

@matchamilktea.... I too am very happy DG and JE are miserable. Remember when DG find out the real reason why JE hates HN. I have to say JE getting on her knees was fake and it disgusted me to no end. 

JE is disgusting and I can’t wait for her to lose her job, her home and family. This will be time where she will finally understand the true meaning of being alone and hated. She doesn’t realize that it is he prolonging of keeping Ha Nee away from her mother is what will make people distrust her and her family. 

Question chingu 

I need an honest answer. SH look terrified when her sister start yelling at her for what she has done.  Was that terrified look about losing her sister, her job or chance of inheriting her money????

@darr.... The actress playing SH is very good and I have watched most of her drama. All her dramas are a success too. 

48 minutes ago, mqiuwen said:

The written preview explains why HN puts the ring around her neck and doesn't think it's a good idea to where the rings.  JE's notices the coupling rings and advises HN to be cautious  of the damage she can cause to HG which makes HN anxious and insecure. 

40 minutes ago, awsparkle said:

The written preview explains why HN puts the ring around her neck and doesn't think it's a good idea to where the rings.  JE's notices the coupling rings and advises HN to be cautious  of the damage she can cause to HG which makes HN anxious and insecure. 

LOl coming from her is funny she is the only causing damage.

@awsparkle thank you for the translation of written preview. 

We have to be cautious for the upcoming episodes because we do not know what writer-nim wants to show to us on how JE will try to break/destroy HN♥HG relationship. HN need to be more clever on how to handle this possible problem later.

New OST :

SUNNY AGAIN TOMORROW

RECAP, EPISODE 87

Hwang makes a scene and collapses.  The Parks and Yoon put her to bed.

Hwang’s Mother fumes that her Daughter is late getting home.  Then it occurs to her . . .

Kang arrives home and is surprised to find Hwang’s purse on the ground inside her front gate.

The phone in Hwang’s purse buzzes it.  Kang answers it and gets an earful from Hwang’s Mother.   Then Hwang’s Mother realizes that she is talking with Kang and experiences a meltdown.

Yoon takes the phone and tells her Sister that Hwang is very drunk.  Hwang’s Mother rings off and collapses on her bed.

Yoon tells Park not to “force himself to move on,” despite Hwang’s Mother.

Yoon falls asleep beside Hwang.

Hwang awakens and goes home, where she is confronted by her hysterical Mother.  Her Mother rants but Hwang is blessedly too drunk to listen.

Morning.

At the breakfast table, Lee and his Sister sit coldly by each other while their parents fight.  Where’s Leo?

Kang and her Team take a glum meeting.  Leo tenders his written resignation and falls on his sword, claiming that he copied his wife’s design.

Leo leaves the office.  Kim and Kang are in shock since they were present when Leo composed his designs.

Dawg and Lee’s Father high five each other at the Arcade and await their fortune.  Instead, and undercover policeman arrives looking for Kang’s Mother’s shop.

When Dawg and Lee’s Father follow the Detective into Kang’s Mother’s shop, they learn that her Sister is wanted for stealing the treasury of her local women’s club, and for credit card fraud.  The two men look at each other with a sickening sense of recognition.

Kang arrives at the Shopping Network and joins Lee and his Sister in a conference room.

Lee’s Sister learns that Leo has assumed responsibility for the plagiarism and begins to weep.  Then she runs from the room.

Lee’s Sister encounters Hwang in the hallway and angrily condemns her for for knowing that she was copying Kang’s designs and not stopping her.

Dawg and Lee’s Father confess to Park Sr. that they have been fleeced.

Lee’s Sister returns to the House of Yoon and tells Hwang’s  Mother that she has something to tell Yoon.

Hwang’s Mother follows Lee’s Sister into her office.  When she begins to browbeat Lee’s Sister, Lee’s Sister says that she intends to confess everything to Yoon.  That won’t be necessary because Yoon has arrived and overheard their conversation.

Lee’s Sister hands over the thumb drive and Hwang’s Mother loses her contents.

Hwang’s Mother claims that she copied Kang’s designs to help her daughter.  Just as Yoon is calling BS on this, Hwang arrives and claims her Mother is telling the truth.  Then she falls to her knees and asks Yoon’s forgiveness.

When Lee and Kang enter a café, they encounter Lee’s Father getting drunk on soju.  They join him at his table.  Lee’s Father’s mood brightens when he learns that they are a couple again.

Park Sr.  tells Yoon not to be so hard on her Sister.

Lee’s Sister arrives home and tells Leo she has made a full confession.  They reconcile.

Morning.

Hwang’s Mother lies abed with a poisonous expression on her face.

Yoon stands before an audience at the Shopping Network and delivers a formal apology.  Hwang leaves the room before anyone else.

Yoon and Kang have a pleasant conversation in the hallway.

Kang talks with Park and learns that Yoon’s Daughter has been missing for twenty years, and the woman she thought was Yoon’s Daughter was actually a scam artist.

Park tells Kang that Yoon recently found out that her missing Daughter is dead.

Kang returns home and repeats what Park has told her to her Mother and Sister.  Her Mother begins to look nervous.

Morning.

When Kang visits Lee at the Shopping Network, his Boss tries to set him up with a blind date and Kang almost loses it.  Until he tells his Boss he already has a girlfriend.

In a park, Lee delights Kang with a Couple’s Ring.

I just finished watching episode 87. I wonder which family member will SH be using next as her excuse to screw HN Apparel and embarrass JH :unamused:..  Even JH was dumbfounded by her actions and would've not let it go if it wasn't because JE kneeled down and JG calmed her down... Argh, sometimes I wish for JG to not be so understanding and have some malice in him ^_^

I'm glad that the design copy issue didn't drag for too long and it got resolved fairly quick. Ha Na did so good today... admitting and confessing that she was the culprit behind the design copy made me very happy. I also loved how Ha Na sort of yelled at JE and pointed out that JE knew about the issue and did nothing. JE as well as her mother, has officially earned a spot in Ha Na's blacklist :D. I would love to see a fight scene (with hair grabbing/pulling included) between Ha Na's mom and SH. I can already visualize Ha Na's mom eyes opening wide open as she grabs SH by the hair :phew:

I thought it was funny that our lovely couple only got about 2 minutes of screen time where they were alone on today's episode. Most of their scenes had third-wheelers in them (Ha Na, HG's dad, JH & Team Leader) :joy:. Regardless, I thought those 2 merely minutes were enough for me to die and go to heaven... just kidding... :lol:. No, but seriously.. I totally agreed with HN's statement about how HG can easily say things without blushing/feeling embarrassed. The way he expresses his love for HN without any inhibition and restraint is just pure :heart:.

It's time for me to go to bed. I will catch up with y'all later. ;)

42 minutes ago, mqiuwen said:

I'm glad that the design copy issue didn't drag for too long and it got resolved fairly quick. 

Yeah~ I'm glad too. Every bad things happened seem resolved quickly, except the truth about HN. BUT! The next issue will be pointed to HN♥HG relationship. This is what I am really worried about. JE may make HN insecure with her threat step by step maybe until they break up. I do not want to see this couple break up again because of third wheel :tears:

2 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

@matchamilktea.... I too am very happy DG and JE are miserable. Remember when DG find out the real reason why JE hates HN. I have to say JE getting on her knees was fake and it disgusted me to no end. 

JE is disgusting and I can’t wait for her to lose her job, her home and family. This will be time where she will finally understand the true meaning of being alone and hated. She doesn’t realize that it is he prolonging of keeping Ha Nee away from her mother is what will make people distrust her and her family. 

Question chingu 

I need an honest answer. SH look terrified when her sister start yelling at her for what she has done.  Was that terrified look about losing her sister, her job or chance of inheriting her money????

@darr.... The actress playing SH is very good and I have watched most of her drama. All her dramas are a success too. 

She is terrified her pack of lies are going to be discovered.

She sure is a very good actress. She can switch to 4 different facial emotions in less than one minute. The director picked her well as the main antagonist of this drama.

One of things I hoped for yesterday came true, Hana confessed good for her! I'm also glad that they don't drag the issues too long because that would make the drama really frustrating.

I do agree with most of the posts here DG is annoying, in the beginning I really like his character, I thought he was a positive and loyal friend to HN but it turns out he is not. I personally wouldn't want him and JE end up together in the end, they are bad for each other they should find other partners to start fresh, the relationship they built was not even a positive one it was toxic.

I really love every scene where HN and HG are in (even if there are third wheels). I've been watching kdramas for a few years now and I never shipped a couple this much they look so good together. I'm  definitely gonna have some HG & HN withdrawals when this drama ends :blink:

Saw this in the instagram account of the kid with the marble. (Sorry I don't know how to make the picture appear so I just posted a link)

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bm3HXiLAG3o/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I like HG's policy: "Separate private and work life" :rolleyes:

He did that to HN and his sister. 

If only JH would do the same. She would be able to make a better decision on what to do with SH when she hijacked HN's supplier. 

Normal action from CEO would be: fired immediately with no separation pay and no reference letter; for ruining company's reputation and having to spend damage costs. 

Too much emotions mix-up in family business. :blink:

Preview

자신이 업둥이라는 사실에 큰 충격을 받은 하늬(설인아)는, 한결(진주형)을 피해 다닌다. 선희(지수원)는 실연의 상처를 극복 못하고 술독에 빠져사는 지은(하승리)에게 유학을 권하는데...

http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/sunnydays/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2018-0177-01-850810,read,,46,781318

Dont bother with google translate it wont make sense lol

Ok so  HG showed up when she bump into that guy and how him his ring lol, also I think HN overheard her mom saying something so maybe she knows the truth now?

2 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Preview

자신이 업둥이라는 사실에 큰 충격을 받은 하늬(설인아)는, 한결(진주형)을 피해 다닌다. 선희(지수원)는 실연의 상처를 극복 못하고 술독에 빠져사는 지은(하승리)에게 유학을 권하는데...

http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/sunnydays/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2018-0177-01-850810,read,,46,781318

Dont bother with google translate it wont make sense lol

The video showed JE's dad telling HN that he got to know about what happened in her family (the fact that she's adopted).. i doubt he'll say the whole thing tho..

Also, it seems SH suggested JE to go overseas and it looks like JE will do it 

Archived